Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I suppose not” answered Debby a little disappointed.
“And anyway…………it will be a lot more fun for you as well………the longer I can keep my cock in your ass right?………..I can really give it to you hard if I know I am not going to cum for a long time………I think you would like that right?”
“Yeah I would” replied Debby, still a little disappointed at not being able to have Nathan’s cock in her ass at once, but she knew it would be better for both of them in the long run if she did what Nathan was asking her to do now.

“Great” said Nathan, another smile crossing his lips; “So sis………..I mean……..my personal sex slave………….how about you wrapping your gorgeous pouting mouth around my cock……… and sucking me off big time”
“OK…………whatever you say………………Your wish is my command”

Debby moved her head slightly so as Nathan’s cock was in line with her mouth. He was fully erect now and she could clearly see his clear pre cum fluid leaking from his piss slit and sliding over and down the shaft of his cock. She licked her lips in anticipation. She knew that Nathan’s eyes were fixed firmly on her mouth and lips as he anticipated the sensations that he knew would soon be flowing through his cock and into his brain. Nathan expected Debby to put his cockhead in her mouth straight away and start sucking him off, but Debby had other ideas.
She moved her mouth until it was virtually on his cockhead but then she pushed out her tongue and aimed it straight at his piss slit. As it connected with his piss slit he let out a low moan and his cock jumped in response to the feelings now running through his cock.

Debby slowly moved her tongue around his piss slit and his cockhead, slowly licking up all the pre cum she could find. After cleaning his cockhead she slowly began to rub her tongue down the entire length of his cock, again licking up all the fluid that was covering his cock. Up and down she went slowly, till eventually she had licked all over the extent of his cock and balls and had licked up all traces of pre cum fluid. She pulled her mouth away from his cock and looking up at him said;
“Nathan you sure have leaked a lot of pre cum……….you must be really turned on with the thought of fucking my ass again…………I have never seen any bloke produce so much pre cum before…………it was stuck everywhere…all over your cock and even some covering your balls………tasted good though……………can’t wait till I get my mouth and throat filled with your cock again brother………..and for you to fill my mouth with your spunk…………..I can tell you are going to do a HUGE load……….so I had better get prepared to swallow quickly!”
With that Debby looked back down at Nathan’s huge hard cock and got in position again, ready this time for her to take it into her mouth and down her throat.

She moved her head closer to his dick and opened her mouth as wide as it would go and engulfed the large cockhead. Nathan gasped as her warm mouth engulfed his cockhead. She hungrily started licking and sucking around the head of his cock immediately with her tongue. She then slowly began to lower her mouth further down his shaft. She could feel his cock twitching as her mouth went lower and lower down his shaft. She lowered her mouth until head of his cock met the back of her throat. He gasped out loud at the feelings going through his cock as she worked her mouth and tongue around his cock. She then leant her head back as far as it would go, opening up the back of her throat in the process. She pushed her mouth further down the length of his dick, forcing it into, and down her throat.

She slowly fed his dick down her throat until at last she had the entire 11 inches of his cock in her mouth and down her throat! He moaned as he felt her nose brush and then push lightly into his pubic hair. She used her throat muscles to gently massage his cock. She could tell from the twitches his cock was giving out that he wouldn’t last much longer. She left his cock fully embedded in her throat for a few seconds and then she slowly began to withdraw her mouth from his cock. Ever so slowly she withdrew more and more of his cock from her mouth. All the while she was withdrawing her mouth from his cock her tongue was moving all around the shaft and her throat muscles continued to massage his shaft as well. Eventually and very reluctantly she felt the cockhead come fully out of her throat and back into her mouth. She continued to lick and suck around the sensitive cockhead driving him closer to the edge.

Eventually she could feel his cockhead begin to expand in her mouth. She knew he wasn’t far from cumming. He was right on the edge. Her mouth sucked up the trail of pre cum that was pouring out from the tip of his cock. She heard him give a little groan and she could feel his body begin to tense up. Soon, if she kept on sucking his cock, her mouth would again be flooded with his huge amount of stored up cum. She didn’t want that just yet, she wanted to make him remain on the edge and in a state that he would agree with anything she wanted. She knew it was now time for her to put the rest of the plan of action, which she and her mother had worked out earlier, into gear. Nathan didn’t know it yet but his birthday was going to get a whole lot better!
Just thinking of what they had planned for Nathan was making her cunt get wetter and wetter.

She reluctantly and very quickly removed her mouth from around Nathan’s cock.
He looked down at her in disbelief, his chest heaving up and down as his breath came in short gasps. His body was covered in a sheen of sweat and he knew he was nearing the point of no return.
“What you doing” he gasped as he saw his sister fall back onto her knees in a sitting position about six inches away from his cock; “I’m nearly cumming…….You can’t just pull away now…….I need to cum so badly………….I want to cum into your mouth……….I want to spunk down your throat”.
He looked at her pleadingly but she just gave a sly smile back. She had him where she wanted him. To tease him some more she slowly and sexily told him;
“ I know you want to fill my mouth with your spunk……….. I know you want to fill my throat with your spunk…..…I want you to as well………But not just yet…..”
“What you mean not just yet?” Gasped her brother.
“Well” replied his sister, moving her mouth to within an inch of his cock. Nathan could feel her hot breath on his cock as she spoke; “I will of course suck you off here and now if you want me to and you can cum in my mouth and I will swallow it down my throat……As your personal sex slave if you ask me to do this now I will……..But…….”.
Before she could finish Nathan jumped in and asked “ But what?”
“But” continued Debby; “I think it is now time for me to give you……….give you………..your surprise birthday present”
“What?” gasped Nathan as his sisters hot breath caressed his cock as she spoke; “You want to give me my surprise present now?………..Are you fucking kidding?……..here I am about to blow a huge amount of cum…………..cum I want to shoot down your throat………..and all you can think about is giving me my surprise fucking present…………..are you fucking mad?”
Debby just gave him another sly smile.
“So you want me to finish you of then……..right now…………..and you don’t want your surprise present just yet?”
“Yyeeeessss” pleaded her brother; “I want you to finish me off NOW….and I don’t care about the fucking present”
“OK” replied Debby. She moved her mouth a little closer to his cock. It was only about ½ an inch away from her mouth now. Nathan watched her closely as she opened her mouth. He tensed up with the thought of the pleasure to come. Just as he thought she was about to engulf his cock with her mouth Debby pulled back again and said; “Are you sure you don’t want your special birthday present now?”

Nathan couldn’t believe it. He was just all set to blast his cum into his sister’s mouth and throat, the same cum he had been trying to get rid of since they had been disturbed by their mother this afternoon, and here was his sister deliberately delaying him his pleasure. He felt his body was going to burst soon if he didn’t cum.
“NO” shouted Nathan;” I DON’T want my fucking birthday surprise now……….what I do want now………is for you to put my cock back in your mouth………..and finish sucking me off……………I order you……….as my personal sex slave……………to suck me off”
Debby could see the anger, frustration and yearning for release in her brothers eyes. She knew now that she had him exactly where she wanted him! She could put the plan of action into effect right now. She gave a sly smile again.

“OK……..as you have just ordered me to suck you off………..and me being your personal sex slave for today…………I will do as you ask….” Before she finished what she about to say Debby saw Nathan’s body immediately became tense again, awaiting its release; “But….”
“But what?” butted in Nathan, the anger still evident in his voice.
“But” continued Debby; “I must tell you that if I do suck you off now………even though it will be very good for you……………it will not be as good as if I had given you your present……………you will have got even greater pleasure then”
Debby was deliberately being vague, so as to spike her brothers interest. It worked. Just as she knew it would.

“What you mean” asked Nathan in a calmer voice. She had peaked his interest. In telling him that he could somehow get an even more intense cum, he was all ears and was desperate to know more; “My present will give me more pleasure than you can give me alone?………. What is it?”
Nathan thought for a few seconds on what his present might be then continued; “It’s not a sex toy is it?………….It’s nothing to do with anything like that is it?………..I’m not going to let you stick a dildo or anything else up my arse if that’s what your thinking……… I wouldn’t put it past you to do something like that…..”. Debby laughed out loud at her brother’s suggestion. “No brother, it isn’t anything like that at all…………never thought of that……….it’s a good idea though…………maybe I should give it a go sometime……..”. Nathan butted back in, “Don’t even think about it sis” and then he too began to laugh out loud along with his sister. His cock swayed from side to side as he laughed hitting Debby on the side of her cheeks a few times.

“What is it then?” asked Nathan again after they had finished laughing; “What’s my special birthday present?”
Debby now new she had him where she wanted him. Now was time to move in for the kill. The plan was going to work!
“Sure you want to know what your special birthday present is little brother?”
“Yes”
“Are you definitely sure you want to know?”
“Yes of course I want to know”
“Are you sure because two minutes ago you wanted me……no ordered me………to suck you off……..now you want me to give you your present…………..it’s time to make your mind up…………do you want me to suck you off………or do you want me to give you your present……….are you sure which one you want me to give you to you now?”
“Stop fucking about and get me my special birthday present will you” confirmed Nathan in an excited voice. He was dying to find out what his present would be. Even though he was still desperate to cum, and his cock was still rock hard and throbbing and sticking straight out in front of him, covered in his sisters saliva and his pre cum, the thought of what was in his birthday present at that moment took precedence.

Debby gave a big grin, lifted herself up from off her knees, planted a big kiss on her brothers lips and said; “OK brother, I will go and get your present. I have hidden it in mom’s room”. Another big grin spread across her lips as she said that, knowing full well what her brother’s surprise was, and why it was hiding in her mothers room.

She walked towards her bedroom door and as she opened it, she looked back at Nathan, who had been staring at her black leather covered ass as she walked to the door, and saw that his cock was sticking out from his body like a flagpole. She could see it glistening in the light from her recent oral sucking. She looked into Nathan’s eyes and said; “Now don’t go jerking off while I’m away will you?……..I would hate to miss out on anything”, with that she pushed her tongue out of her mouth and proceeded to run it around her lips as if she was licking up some spilt juice.
Nathan just looked at her transfixed and replied; “I won’t sis….promise………..but don’t be away too long will you…………I desperately need to cum…………and cum soon”
Her eyes fell down onto his cock, she looked for a few seconds, then moved her gaze back up to his face; “I can see that brother…………just hold on a bit longer……….I will fetch your present……… and then you can cum all you want………….and trust me………it will be worth the wait”.

With that Debby turned around and went to go out of the bedroom and onto the landing, but stopped and once again and turned around so she faced her brother.
“Silly me” she cried; “ I almost forgot something”.
Debby came back into the room leaving the door to close behind her.
“What?” asked Nathan a little surprised at his sisters quick return.
“Well I don’t want you finding out what your present is too quick when I bring it in the room with me do I? It is too big to go in a box, so when I bring it in the room you will immediately know what it is won’t you?”
“So? What’s wrong with that?” asked Nathan; “I will find out what it is sooner rather than later then wont I”
“What and spoil your surprise” Cried Debby; “We can’t have that. There has to be someway of getting your present in here without you seeing it”
“I can shut my eyes” offered Nathan in all innocence.
“I don’t think so” replied Debby; “Knowing you, you would open them as soon as I came back in the room…there has got to be some other way of making sure you can’t see what I am bringing in the room………”

Debby went quiet for a moment, as if she was thinking of something to try and resolve the situation. Of course it had all been planned like this beforehand so Debby was just putting on a show for her brothers benefit. She knew exactly what she was going to say next.
“I know” she said, as if struck by some brainwave she had just had; “The only sure way I know to stop you peaking is to cover up your eyes with something”
“What, like a blindfold or something” Nathan said without thinking.
“That’s it” cried Debby; “ A blindfold……..we can use a blindfold……..then I know there is no way you can try and peak……………good idea brother……..I knew I could depend on you to solve our problem”
Her plan was going like clockwork.

Nathan didn’t respond. All he was thinking and feeling now was a little embarrassed for suggesting a blindfold in the first place. Now he knew, that he would shortly have to suffer the humiliation, as he saw it, of wearing a blindfold, whilst stark naked with his cock at full mast and close to cumming, standing in the middle of his sisters bedroom. He was also a little unsure of what his sister would do while he was helpless and couldn’t see anything. Would she try and embarrass him even further?

“Now” said his sister, jolting him back to the present; “What can we use as a blindfold?”. She pretended to think again for a moment then said; “I know what we can use……………I have one of those blindfolds they give you on planes for you to go to sleep with………we can use that…………it should be just perfect for our needs…….now where did I put it?”. With that she went over to her bedside table and pretended to rummage through the drawer for what she was after. In reality she had already found it out earlier when she was working out the plan, and put it to one side ready for this moment.
“Got it” She cried as she pulled the blindfold from out of the drawer.
She approached her brother twirling the blindfold in her fingers.
“Ok brother put it on” she instructed Nathan as she reached him, a smile crossing her lips as she spoke.
“Do I have to?” replied Nathan looking a little dejected.
“Yes you do brother……..this is the only way I can think of for you not to peak at your present……………Of course if you don’t want me to get your present right now I can get it later…………..but remember that your present will help you cum better than you have ever cum before……..it’s up to you brother what you want to do….”

Debby knew exactly what her brother would do.
“Oh go on then………..pass it here and I will put it on………..but I am warning you ……..this present better be fucking unbelievable because if it is not then………then…….I am going to kill you!”
Debby just laughed.
“Believe me brother when I say that this present will blow your mind………and your balls……………..you will cum so much it will hurt!”
Nathan grabbed the blindfold of his sister and put it over his head covering his eyes completely.
“I’m only doing this because I want to cum so badly sis” Nathan protested; “If this present isn’t all you say it is I am going to fuck so hard, you will be begging for mercy!”
“You can still do that to me brother after you have had your present. Don’t forget I am your personal sex slave for today and you can do anything you want to do to me. If that means fucking me so hard that I have to beg for mercy then so be it”
“Don’t worry sis I will….you can bet on it” replied her brother; “But at the moment it doesn’t look like I’m the one in charge does it?…..I mean…….there is only one of us wearing a blindfold and it isn’t you is it?”
Debby laughed again. What her brother had said was exactly right. Only one of them was in charge at that moment and it was she.
Debby gave her brother a kiss on the lips and made sure that the blindfold was tight.
“Are you sure you can’t see anything?” she teased her brother.
“Of course I can’t you bitch” replied her brother.
“No need to be like that brother. Not when I am just about to get your surprise birthday present”
“Well stop talking and get on with it”. Nathan was definitely feeling a little uneasy at that moment not knowing what his sister was doing or going to do as she stood by him.
“OK brother, I am just going to get your present now” Debby said using the same teasing voice as earlier………… I won’t be long…………. Don’t play with anything while I’m gone will you?……” With that Debby reached out her one hand and put her fingers around her brothers rock hard cock. Nathan jumped as his sister squeezed his cock tightly and then let it go. His cock jumped about wildly from side to side for a few seconds before calming down. He very nearly came at that moment. Debby started to laugh again.
“Fucking hell sis you could have warned me” protested Nathan; “ What’s so funny? Why are you laughing?”
“Couldn’t help it bro……..you looked so defenceless like that……not knowing what’s going on around you………..I just couldn’t resist…………sorry…………I won’t do it again………….promise”. With that she gave him another kiss on the lips.

Even though what his sister had just done to his cock had shocked him, and physically hurt him a little at first, by him not knowing it was coming, so could not prepare for it. It had also been a great turn on. By not knowing, or being able to see, due to the blindfold, what his sister was going to do next had increased his physical sense response no end. His sense of someone touching him had increased dramatically even during the brief contact his sister had just had with his cock. The feelings going through his body had been unbelievable and he wanted more of the same. Little did he know that soon his body would be suffering from sensory overload.

“I’ll go and get your present now shall I?”
“Good……..it’s about time” replied Nathan; “And don’t take all day will you?”
Nathan was still a little embarrassed about having to wear the blindfold in the first place, and he was also a little unsure about wearing the blindfold for any longer than was really necessary. He wanted Debby to go and get back as quick as possible, so as he could remove the blindfold as quickly as possible and more importantly, he would be able to finally be allowed to cum.