Twenty Four Hours

Story Info
My daughter's body is mine for the day.
5.7k words
4.28
324.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

I was driving through the front gates when I realised there were lights on in the house. This was strange as my wife, Susan, had packed up and left me six months previously. I stopped the car and got out. There was music coming from inside too. I walked the rest of the way down the driveway, unlocked the front door and stepped inside. The music was loud - some godawful rock drone - but I couldn't hear any voices. I walked down the hall and, reaching the lounge room, saw pretty well what I expected to see.

"You're making yourself at home," I said.

"I thought this was my home," said Rachel, my 18-year-old daughter. She was sitting cross- legged on the couch, one of my more expensive bottles of wine open on the coffee table in front of her.

I switched the music off and stood for a moment looking at the changes a year and a half had brought. Her reddish brown hair, which had been long when I last saw her, was now cut quite short and parted down the middle. Her face was quite tanned, and her freckles were not so prominent. There were numerous rings in her ears, one through here nose and a stud beneath her bottom lip. She wore a black T-shirt with some band name on it, a short red skirt, black leggings with holes on both knees, and heavy black boots.

"What's all of that?" I said, pointing at her face. "You look like a fucking fishing lure."

She poked her tongue out at me. There was a stud in that as well.

I sighed, walked to the bar and poured myself a scotch. "So, where've you been for, what is it, two years?"

"Oh, here and there. We've got a place up north at the moment."

"You still with that loser?"

She almost rose to it but controlled herself. "If you mean Alex, yes."

I sat down in my armchair, sipped some scotch. It went down smoothly. "So, to what do I owe this pleasure? You need some money, I suppose?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Fifteen grand," she said quietly.

"Fifteen grand!" I whistled. "That's a lot of money. What would you be needing that for?"

A pause. "We're in a bit of trouble," she said finally. "We were minding something for someone, and we got robbed. It wasn't our fault. But now if we don't get the money…they've threatened to get Alex."

"Good. Improve the gene pool."

"Please, Dad." She sat up in the chair and stared at me intently. "I'll make it worth your while."

"Is that so? And how will you do that?"

"I'll let you fuck me."

For a moment what she had said didn't register with me. I stood looking at her, I'm sure with my mouth open.

"Don't lie," she said. "I know you always wanted to."

"When?" I asked, stupidly. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Right now, if you want." She lifted one leg off the floor and planted her boot on the lounge. I saw through her leggings that she was wearing red panties.

I turned and walked back to the bar. I needed another drink. My mind was a riot of conflicting emotions. She was right - I had fantasised about fucking her for years. I thought I had managed to hide my desires from her, though, and was slightly annoyed that I had been so transparent. Then again, when you can afford most of the things you want like I can, I suppose it's hard to hide your feelings about the things you can't have.

I poured another Scotch and downed half of it. I walked back to Rachel and sat on a lounge chair facing her. I'd calmed down a bit now, and I could feel a little knot of excitement in my stomach. "What you're suggesting is…a little out of the ordinary" I said.

She shrugged. "I'm a little out of the ordinary," she said matter-of-factly. I was amazed she could be so flippant about this.

"What made you think I wanted to…?"

"Oh, it was obvious from the way you used to look at me. You'd always be hanging around the bathroom when I was in there."

"I didn't think I was so obvious," I said. "I thought it was funny. Anyway, I think it might be an interesting thing to do…If you want to."

There was an awkward silence. I finished my drink while she started another glass of wine, the two of us looking at each other all the time. Christ, she looked cute. To be able to fuck her…

Still, this was a business proposition, I told myself, and I've always been careful in business.

"Fifteen thousand dollars, it's a lot of money," I said again. "OK, I'll give it to you on one condition. That you're mine for 24 hours. You'll do anything I want, anything I ask you to do. Anything. Your body's mine. Is it a deal?"

She stared at me for a few seconds, no doubt imagining all the possible things I might do to her. I grew a little worried. Had I overplayed my hand? But then she nodded. "Okay," she said.

I looked at my watch. It was a quarter to seven.

I sat down beside her on the lounge and put my arm tentatively around her, feeling her thin shoulders - she didn't seem to have grown much at all in the time she's been away. I touched her freckled cheek with my fingers. Slowly, my mouth closed upon hers. I felt to my inexpressible delight her tongue slip into it, and I tongued her mouth in return. It tasted lovely. "Mmm," she said, withdrawing. My hand was on one of her small, firm breasts, squeezing it gently through the T- shirt material.

I stood up, took her hands and started to walk towards my bedroom, then changed my mind and took her to her old room.

It had been kept pretty well as she had left it - posters of pop stars on the walls, a scattering of toys on the bed. Once there, I put my arms around her slim body and kissed her again. She still only reached to my chin. I began to explore her body with my hands. My cock was growing hard in my pants.

Rachel took a step back from me and kicked off her boots. With her eyes remaining locked onto mine, she lifted the T-shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath it and I saw her gorgeous, pointy little tits. I noted the tufts of brown hair in her armpits, her thinness - her ribs stuck out at the sides - and a piercing in her belly button.

She pulled the black leggings down her hips, revealing her red satin knickers. Sitting on the edge of the bed she pulled her leggings off, then fell back onto the bed, resting on her elbows and parting her legs. She smiled, enjoying, I was sure, the effect she was having on me. One hand moved down to her crotch, which she touched lightly with her fingertips.

"You want to see it?" she said.

"God, yes." I said, falling to my knees in front of her. "Show it to me. Show me your pussy."

Slipping one finger into her knickers, she pulled the gusset aside, exposing her vagina.

Putting my hands on her knees, parting her legs a little more, I leaned forward until my mouth brushed against her wispy, reddish pubic hair. I began to lick her pink slit, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could, tasting her. I could scarcely believe it - I was licking my daughter's cunt!

I sat on the bed next to her, catching my breath, pulling at my belt. I undid my pants and pushed them down to my feet. My cock was straining at the material of my underpants. "Touch it," I said. I took her hand, and placed it on my cock, which she felt through my underpants. As her fingers slowly closed around the shaft she looked into my eyes. "Oh, darling, that feels good," I whispered. She bent down, slipping the waistband of my underpants down, revealed the red, shiny tip of my cock, then uncovered it completely and slowly took it into her mouth. I felt the stud on her tongue, which felt wonderful. Maybe these young kids had the right idea after all.

I still felt like I was dreaming now. The fact that I was watching my daughter suck me off was information my brain found difficult to process. "Stop," I managed to say, putting my hand on top of her head. "I'm going to come." I kicked my pants off and, taking her by her thin shoulders, pushed her gently onto the bed where she lay with her legs spread. I got on top of her and the next thing I knew I my cock was inside her. After about ten thrusts I could control myself no longer and came with one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever experienced.

Withdrawing from her I lay by her side. I got her hand and placed it on dick, slimy now with her pussy juice, and she stroked it and played with my balls.

I began to explore her body from head to foot. It's not often you find yourself in bed with your daughter and I was going to make the most of it. I kissed her neck and nipples and buried my face in the now damp hair in her armpits and licked her salty sweat. I kissed down her stomach to her cunt, which was swollen and sloppy now with the sperm that had made her. I turned her over and kissed her back - she had a tattoo of a rose on her shoulder blades. I kissed her little round bum and, parting the cheeks, kissed her adorable little pink anus. After about 15 minutes I was hard again. I mounted her from behind this time and fucked her slowly. "Oh, Rachel, I love you, my darling," I said. "Why did you leave me?" She had her eyes closed, her head moving from side to side. I sensed she was about to come and managed to make my own orgasm coincide with hers.

I fell onto the bed beside her, now utterly exhausted. I couldn't think any more. I had no idea what I had done. We looked at each other but didn't say anything. I stood up, turned the light out. Rachel went into the bathroom to wash herself, then came back into bed. I wrapped my skinny little daughter in my arms and went to sleep.

I seemed to have slept only moments when I woke. It was light. Images of the night before flashed through my mind with an electric intensity. Only for an instant was I frightened about what I had done. Then my heart sang. I'd done it. I'd actually done it. I'd fucked my little girl! The world would never be the same as it had been yesterday.

But the bed was empty. Where was Rachel? I sat up and listened but I couldn't hear anything. I needed to piss and headed toward the bathroom. Then I heard the shower running. I stopped outside the bathroom door, listening. I opened the door.

The room was steamy and the shower curtain was drawn. I walked over to it, pulled it aside. Rachel covered herself up, instinctively, then let her arms drop. It was the first time I had seen her naked standing up. I watched the water splash on her breasts.

"I used to wash you when you were a baby," I said. Getting into the shower with her I picked up a bar of soap and rubbed it over her tits and belly, got her to raise her arms and lathered up her hairy armpits. I put the soap into my left hand and began to soap her back, while my right hand moved to her pussy. Rachel groaned. She was holding on to a stainless steel rail set into the wall, her backside twisted towards me. I began to rub the soap over her buttocks, then in between them. My fingers brushed against her anus, which made her shudder. I pressed the end of the bar of soap against her arsehole, harder and harder until she opened up and it was half way into her. She squirmed, her back arching, her buttocks clenching and pushing at the soap, which I continued to force into her.

My cock was throbbing, my erection slightly painful from the need to urinate, but I liked the feeling. I let go of the soap and it popped out of her. Taking hold of Rachel by the hips, I pressed the head of my prick against the soft, soapy crevice of her arse - standing in the bath she was just the right height for this - and pushed.

"Oh," she said.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

She was breathing heavily, but didn't answer.

I paused to catch my own breath. I felt the head of my cock was almost inside her. I began to push hard, the soap easing my passage into the tight opening.

Rachel exhaled sharply. "Oh, God!"

I was all the way in now. I began to slowly pump her, her hot young rectum squeezing my cock.

"Do you like that?" I said, my voice thick.

"Yes," she said faintly.

"What am I doing? Tell me what I'm doing."

"You're fucking me."

"Where am I fucking you? Say it."

"My arse. You're fucking my arse."

"You're a little slut, aren't you, Rachel? I always thought you were when you were growing up. Tell me what you are. Say that you like your father doing this. Say 'Daddy'."

"Oh God, I'm a slut, I'm such a fucking slut. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my arse." I saw that one hand had dropped down to her cunt, and she was fingering herself. And then I couldn't hold on any longer and shot my sperm into her bowels.

I drew out of her slowly, walked to the toilet and had a long, satisfying piss. Rachel finished washing and stepped out of the shower, and I took her place while she dried herself with a towel. Then she sat on the toilet.

"Wait," said. I turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around me and squatted on the floor in front of her. "Spread your legs. I want to watch you."

"I don't think I can she said. "Not with you watching."

"Of course you can. I used to change your nappies for you, remember?"

She looked down, concentrating. I watched her flat little belly rising and falling as she breathed deeply. Then I saw her urethra open and a stream of yellow piss came out. I put my hand into the stream, then raising it to my mouth tasted her pee. "Beautiful ," I said.

It was after nine. I rang Helen, my secretary, and told her to cancel everything on my schedule that day. I actually had rather an important business meeting on that morning, but fuck that

Then I went into Rachel's room. She'd put on the black T-shirt she'd been wearing yesterday and a pair of white panties, and was sitting at her dressing table. I told her I'd drive us into town and we'd have breakfast, then we'd pay a trip to the bank.

"There's one thing I want you to do for me though," I said.

I went to her bedroom and looked through the clothes in her wardrobe until I found the dress I was after. It was a simple, short, sleeveless cotton dress with a design of yellow flowers on pale blue, which had always been a favourite of mine.

"Put this on." I said.

"It might be a bit small for me now," she said.

"Try it."

I handed it to her. She pulled off the T-shirt and slipped the dress over her head. It was a bit tight on her, especially over the chest, but fitted well enough.

Suddenly I remembered my camera. "Wait a minute," I said, and went into my bedroom. I keep a digital camera in my bedside table so I can keep a record of the women I've fucked . (And you'd be surprised at how easy it is to get women to pose).

I returned to the Rachel's room, where she was sitting on the bed. "Okay," I said, raising the camera and taking a preliminary shot. "Stand up. Put your hands behind your head." She did so, and I took a close-up of her head, shoulders and hairy armpits. Then I moved back a bit. With her arms raised like that her short skirt was lifted so that her panties were visible, and I took a few more shots. I got her to pull her skirt up above her tits. Rachel seemed to be enjoying herself, thrusting out her chest and turning this way and that as I took some close-ups of her breasts.

"Right," said. "sit on the bed. Now lift one leg up, yes, put your foot on the bed. That's it. Now, part your legs." She did as she was told, smiling at the camera as one hand went to her crotch. She began to rub herself, a look of exaggerated lasciviousness on her face.

"Very nice," I murmured, sinking to my knees. "OK, let me see it now. Pull your panties aside. Let me see your cunt. That's it. I want to see more. Pull it open. Pull your cunt open. I want to see right inside you. As wide as you can." Slipping four fingers inside herself she obliged. I could make out her pee hole, and beneath, the pink hollow of her vaginal walls gaped open. Then I got her to turn over and go on all fours, her bum to the camera, and took some shots of her arse.

I sat on the bed next to her and let her look at the shots I'd taken so far through the viewfinder. "Have you ever posed for photos like this before?" I asked.

"No," she said, clicking through the photos. "It…doesn't look like me," she said.

"Yes it does," I said.

I stood up, unzipping my pants and extricating my cock. "Suck it," I said. Rachel put one hand around the base and took it into her mouth as I held the camera to one side, taking some shots.

Behind her this time I put my hand on her hip, pushing her forward slightly, and slid my penis into her cunt. I raised the camera. "OK, look back at me," I said, and took a few more shots, her looking over her shoulder as, at the bottom of the frame, my cock was halfway into her.

Finally, drawing out of her, I told her to sit up straight on the bed. I stood with my prick pointing at her face, wanking myself with one hand. I was about to come. "OK" I said, "open your mouth." Rachel did as she was told. I raised the camera with my other hand and looked through the viewfinder, framing the shot just in time. I ejaculated into her mouth, most of it landing on her tongue and her teeth, and snapped the last picture.

I sat on the bed next to her feeling drained. Then, on an impulse, I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the mouth, my tongue slipping in so I could taste my sperm in there.

As we drove into town I asked Rachel about what she had been doing since she left home, and she answered - or so it seemed - honestly. I asked her how many men she'd fucked and she thought about it and said four. When I made another disparaging remark about Alex she said, "Well, you've got a lot to thank him for."

"What do you mean?"

"This was all his idea," she said.

"His idea?"

"Yeah. To let you fuck me."

"And what made him think I'd want to do that?"

"He said all fathers do, and as soon as he said it I knew he was right. Well, about you, anyway."

I didn't know what to say to that.

We went to a café near my office. I had bacon and eggs and Rachel had fruit salad and dry toast - she was a vegan she said. I sipped my coffee and gazed at my daughter, who looked more beautiful to me than ever. The thought that she had received my sperm in her mouth and her anus that morning amazed and delighted me.

After breakfast we went to a branch of my bank, where I transferred half the money into an account she nominated. The remainder, I told her, would be deposited the following day.

Rachel went into a supermarket to buy some cigarettes. I sat down on a bench and watched people passing on the street. If only they could know what I had done.

I remembered I had arranged to visit Lina around midday. I reached for my phone to cancel, but then I had a thought. Imagine Lina and Rachel together… That could be interesting. God, I was impressed by my own perversity.

I went into a bottle shop and bought a bottle of vodka and one of scotch, and some orange juice. When I emerged from it Rachel was standing by the car, smoking. I let her in and we set off.

"Where are we going?" she asked, after we'd been driving for a few minutes.

"To visit a friend of mine named Lina."

She looked at me quizzically. "She's a girlfriend, right?"

"Uh-huh."

Fifteen minutes later I pulled up outside the block of flats where Lina lived (her rent paid by my generous self). We walked up a couple of steps and I rang Lina's doorbell. I had to ring a few times before Lina, her long, straight blonde hair wet from the shower, appeared. She wore a lemon yellow blouse and a towel wrapped around her waist. "You're early," she said.

I'd known Lina for about two years. She was a Ukrainian in her early thirties, a painter, model and sometime performance artist. She had what I though was a very striking face, with luminous green eyes and a pouty mouth. She was quite tall, half an inch taller than me, and her breasts were gorgeous - big and jutting, just starting to sag slightly but still wonderful. Their outline now, beneath the blouse, sent a thrill through me even now. She was an enthusiastic bisexual, and I'd had threesomes with her on numerous occasions.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers
12