Twenty Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers

Gail could just about see over to where Mistress Rebekah sat. She sat on the edge of her seat intently watching the spectacle before her, as she casually swung her crop in her right hand. Gail felt Jenny's tongue dancing over her pussy, inside and out, her tongue playing with her clit and even round to her tight puckered asshole.

"You like this don't you whore?" Jenny said between licks.

"Yes Mistress", Gail said breathlessly.

"Good now you can show me how good you are", Jenny replied. Jenny stepped back and lifted her skirt up round her waist to expose her equally shaven pussy. Jenny sat on a bench and pulled it up to under Gail's head before sitting on legs open and sliding her pussy up to Gail's lips. Gail started to lick and suck at Jenny's soft lips, licking up over her clit and sliding her tongue as deep as possible inside her warm wet hole. She could feel Jenny's pussy convulsing as she licked and sucked more and more taking her lips between her teeth and biting softly. Gail hadn't noticed but Mistress Rebekah had come to stand next right next to the couple.

"You are a good slut Jenny", Mistress Rebekah said quietly, "You may cum now".

Jenny let out a huge scream; her whole body shaking as Gail felt warm liquid start to trickle down into her mouth. Gail was forced to drink the juices down or she would have choked. Once finished Jenny sat back up, stood in front of Mistress Rebekah and bowed her head. Mistress Rebekah put her hand on her head, "good girl, go and sit in my chair I will be there shortly." Gail then saw Mistress Rebekah turn and look at her; she was still fastened to the wall and had been rotated upside-down. Mistress Rebekah ran her leather-clad hand over Gail's thigh and up to her pussy. She dipped a finger inside her, withdrew it looking at the wetness on her glove and smiled before extending her hand to Gail's mouth. Gail opened her mouth and licked and sucked on Mistress Rebekah's finger much to Mistress Rebekah's amusement.

"Flip her back", Mistress Rebekah commanded stepping back to a safe distance.

Gail felt herself rotating again and returned to upright, she felt quite light-headed after being upside down for quite a while and it felt quite good if not a little dizzy. Mistress Rebekah clicked her fingers and the four men sat by her throne stood up and marched down to her, lining up just behind her, heads bowed. Gail quickly glanced at them - they were all dark haired, well built and very attractive. The most obvious thing about them was their complete lack of clothes. Mistress Rebekah turned to face them; she stood in front of the first one and did something. Gail couldn't see as Mistress Rebekah was obscuring her view. She then moved onto the next and then the next, the difference was obvious once she had moved as they were left with big hard erections in place of the smaller flaccid cocks they had before. Gail was surprised how easily Mistress Rebekah had made them so big and hard. Mistress Rebekah turned back to face Gail, "show this bitch how much of a whore she is", Mistress Rebekah said before turning to the right and stepping out of the way.

The first man stepped forward; he took his now sizeable cock in his hand and proceeded to slide it inside Gail. Gail had never taken a cock this big before and had to once again bite her lip to stop herself screaming out as he thrust up into her pussy. Completely restrained Gail could do nothing but let this man pound into her, he kept pounding for at least five minutes before looking over to Mistress Rebekah who nodded, he thrust one more time before emptying his cum into Gail's abused pussy. Gail couldn't help but let out a little moan under her breath as she shuddered in ecstasy. The man removed himself and stood back in line only to be replaced by the next man. He did the same looking over to Mistress Rebekah before emptying himself into Gail. Then the next, then the next. After all four men had finished Gail left shaking in ecstasy, she could feel the cum seeping from her now full pussy and sliding down the inside of her legs, this made her shake more.

Gail closed her eyes trying to contain her overwhelming urge to scream out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She hardly noticed the hand resting on her shoulder and the soft voice whispering into her ear.

"Gail you have done well", said the voice, "I am pleased with you", she said again, "you may now cum".

Instantly on hearing these words Gail came, her body shook all over wrestling with the restraints as her pussy contracted over and over, her breasts on fire as she felt all the blood in her body shoot into her clitoris and her swollen pussy lips.

Exhausted she lost her footing and slumped against the wall, her hands and legs still restrained she just hung there. Gail felt weak from her experience, she felt blind and deaf. She could however feel hand all over her, every touch felt like a thousand touches and ever finger felt like a hand. She felt herself being lifted out of her restraints and being placed carefully down on the soft padded mat. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Gail woke with a start, she was at home, she stood up and looked around, her computer curser was blinking on the screen, ‘Step 2’ it said. She looked in the mirror to see she was still dressed in her leather skirt and corset and boots.

“My God”, she said aloud, “what do I do next?”

Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers
12