Twenty-Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi perked up. "I know people in the industry. We buy a lot of network advertising for my company's products. Date me and maybe I can help advance your career."

"Thanks. I play and write music, as you probably know."

"I've seen your band. You're really good. You know that I find the bass, which you play, to be a VERY sexy instrument. Not just the fact that it's very phallic. The bass frequency... it makes me SOOOOO horny!!!" she cooed as she jerked me off faster.

"UNNNNHHHHH!!!! Jodi, slow it down!!! You're going to make me COOOOOME!!!!!" I pleaded, too late, as my cock shot several ropes two feet into the air, splattering all over Jodi, me, and into the bath.

Jodi smiled, turned me towards her and buried my face in between her mountainous breasts. "I SHOULD make you lick your own cum off of me, Mike, but better that you just suck on my tits for a while. I hope you stay hard so that I can fuck you soon." I opened my mouth wide around one of her huge, inch-long nipples and sucked hard, while reaching down and shoving two fingers into her pussy. "Ooooh, you know just the right spot!!" Jodi moaned as she held me close in the comforting bath.

I switched between her breasts, all the while massaging her clit. She threw her head back and moaned, "OHHHHH, that is JUST the right spot!!! Go FASTER!!! FASTER!!! MAKE ME COOOOOME!!!" She arched her back, splashing water around as she gasped out "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

She looked at me, smiled and said "Your cock looks like it's still pretty hard. Want to see if you're up to the task?" She pulled me on top of her. I grasped the sides of the tub and pushed my length slowly into her. "OOOOOOHHHH, you're still ready!!!" she cooed as I slowly began to push. She wrapped her arms around my waist, smiled and said "Give me EVERYTHING you've got, baby!!! THIS is what I want from you the most – your hot cock in my wet pussy!!! FUCK ME HARD, STUD!!!" I pushed harder, grunting with the effort, as our bodies thrashed together as soapy water flew around us.

"That's it, baby!! YEAH!!! Push harder!! HARDER!!! Oooh, I LOVE your dick inside my pussy!!!" I felt her shiver and her pussy tighten around my cock as she roared out her latest orgasm. As she convulsed, my hands slipped on the porcelain and I fell onto her. She buried my head again in her massive cleavage, held me close and screamed, "FUCK ME HARD, MIKE!!!! SHOW ME AGAIN WHAT A FUCKING STUD YOU ARE!!!" With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, it was all I could do to push in and out of her soaking pussy. Almost in a detached, robotic way, I felt myself convulsing and slammed hard into her womanhood as my seed sprayed out of my cock. She screamed, "Oh, YEAAAHH!!!" as she felt my hard manhood blasting away inside of her. I starting wheezing, sucking desperately for air as she held me closely in our latest afterglow. I felt my cock deflating... but even more than usual. I realized I hadn't had a protein shake for a while. Did the girls know it too?

"Do you love fucking me, Mike?" Jodi cooed at me. "Could you see yourself doing this the rest of your life? Tell me you want to!"

"If you listened to what I told Maddy, that's not my plan."

"Well, it CERTAINLY is mine, if I can convince you. I can bend your will now, but when you're not on the drug... wait a minute, if you're answering me back..."

Jodi could hear me gasping, trying to get my breath, saw by my reddening face that I was exhausted, and realized that the drug must be wearing off. She suddenly pushed me off of her, stood up, grabbed me in a chokehold and yelled out, "MADDY!!! He needs a fix... NOW!!!!"

Maddy ran in, her hair disheveled and her dress half off, with a full glass in one hand and a small vial in the other. I could smell apple juice on her breath – she must have just slugged back a glass to counteract the effects of her own drug – and the aroma of pussy lubrication on her hand. She must have been masturbating while watching us.

Maddy waved both glass and vial in front of me. Jodi was holding tight to me, and Maddy had an evil gleam in her eye as she spoke.

"I must have lost track of time. It's time for your dose, Mike. Now we haven't been in this position as of yet, so let me explain this. You can be a good boy and drink your protein shake, which contains the prescribed dosage of libidifem, and you can continue with Jodi as you've been doing.

"This vial contains ten times an ordinary dosage. If you don't drink the shake, Jodi and I will force-feed you the vial. If I've calculated correctly, this will render the effects of the drug permanent. Your cock will remain this big forever, and any woman you ever make eye contact with who you find attractive will want to fuck you right then and there. Basically, the only way to avoid that will be to become Jodi's and my sex slave for the rest of your life. And I KNOW I have a LOT more friends who would love to be serviced by a huge cock like yours! So, how do you want to play it?"

Jodi appealed to me. "I want you, Mike, but not THAT way. Take the regular dose... PLEASE! While you're still in a position to make the choice!"

It wasn't much of a choice. I was between the proverbial rock and a hard place. "Give me the shake, Maddy." She handed it to me, and I drank it down.

Jodi kissed me on top of my head. "Thank you, Mike. Thank you for trusting me at least this once. You didn't deliberately overdose him, did you, Maddy?"

Maddy shook her head. "As much as I probably would've enjoyed sharing that luscious cock with you 'til we're old and grey, I'm still a scientist. Nope, it's the regular dose. Give him a couple of minutes, and he'll be ready for you again." She turned and left the room.

Jodi dried both of us, then held me close as we found our way over to the bed. Lying down, she draped her arms and legs around me, held me close for a time and then said, "Don't you see what I'm willing to do for you? How STRONGLY I feel about you? I COULD have had you forever if I wanted, but I think you're right, sex shouldn't be the only basis for our relationship. Let's talk a little more. Besides me, who among the women you've screwed in the last few days would you like to possibly have sex with again?"

"What kind of a question is that, knowing that probably in a few minutes, we're going to be at it again? And with Maddy, who was one of them, listening in? Won't she be insulted if I don't say her?"

Jodi hugged me close and said "That kind of honesty is what I love about you, and you're that way even when you aren't dosed up. Maddy, would you be insulted?"

Maddy's voice came over the loudspeaker. "No, I'm interested too. I'm interested in the kind of woman he likes."

I thought about it for a while, then said "Despite how many times we had sex, Ellen was gentle and considerate. I felt like I was being seduced, not attacked. Maddy was kind of the same way. The difference was..."

Jodi interrupted, "That you and Ellen knew each other from before. You two had also been sexual partners before this, so you knew that aspect of each other. When I contacted her, she practically begged to be part of this, only because she wanted to have some alone time with you. She's had a crush on you since you were in middle school together. She told us that if she didn't have a boyfriend already..."

I laughed. "Making a note for the next lifetime."

"How about if there are any ones you'd avoid."

"That's easy. Allie is fucking nuts. She tried to hurt me. She's got some serious guy issues, and she took it all out on me. I'm not even going to look at her the next time I'm in the bank! She wanted to shove a fucking dildo up my ass!!"

"I would never have let that happen to you. Believe me, she heard about it from both Maddy and me. I swear I almost slugged her because of that. Even her tellers were letting her know how wrong she was. And yet, I overheard them plotting to try to kidnap you from here. They were the first ones we sent out. They needed to be away from here... away from you. I wanted to protect you, and not just because of my feelings for you."

"Your feelings for me. You mean, your idealizing of me. Let's be serious for a moment. Do you really think, after we're done here, that we could go out on a serious date that wouldn't end in your bedroom? Do you really think you have that much self-control? I sure as hell haven't seen it!"

Jodi looked at me and smiled. "Well, at least for now, that's not something I have to think about. Neither of us does. All I really want to think about is that huge yummy cock – which I see is getting big and hard again – pushing in and out of me. We've still got half a day left. Including your rest periods, we've been together for about ten hours now."

"It doesn't seem like it's that long."

Jodi again smiled. "Time flies when you're having fun."

She thought for a moment, then said, "Let's try something. At each and every encounter we've had, you've been at my mercy. How about you giving me the orders for once? As if you weren't under the effects of the drug, and it was just a normal male/female relationship. Why don't you show me what an assertive Mike looks like?"

I stood up, my cock standing at full attention. "Massage my shoulders, Jodi. I'm a bit cramped up from all the work I've been doing." She walked over and began kneading my shoulders. I put my head back, and she lightly kissed my neck and blew into my ear. "Uh-uh," I said, "I'M in charge of this. You said so yourself."

Wordlessly, she continued massaging me. After a few minutes, I told her, "Come around and face me. I want you to be looking at me while you massage me."

She came around, and I studied every part of her body as she continued. Her broad shoulders, her enormous jiggling tits, her strong thighs and hips, her muscular long legs, the puff of brown hair above her love mound... and finally, her face. It was a face full of varying emotions – lust, longing, pain, hope. I have to admit that her face was beautiful. It was a face I wouldn't actually mind waking up next to for the rest of my life, if only she and I could connect on a level other than raw animal. I reached up, held her face in my hands for a second, and gently kissed her on the lips.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Do you realize that's the first time you actually kissed me because you wanted to?"

"I know. Doesn't that feel nicer than the way we've been doing it?"

"There's a lot to say for it. Would you please do it again?"

This time, I gave her some tongue. She shivered as I probed her mouth, then wrapped her arms around my shoulders. We kissed for a prolonged period. It seemed to me like she was struggling to control herself as we embraced. I know that deep down, she wanted to throw me down on the bed or on the floor and screw my brains out, but she'd promised me that for this one time, I could be in control. My cock was spasming of its own accord, and she felt it poking at her leg.

"Mike, may I please suck you off?"

"Gently, Jodi. I'm not sure whether I want to come in your mouth or in your pussy."

She almost sighed with relief as she knelt down, licked my cock from balls to tip, then took nearly half my ten-plus inch length into her mouth and gently sucked and licked. She looked up at me and smiled almost gratefully as she worked my penis with her soft tongue and lips. I just stood and enjoyed it. She massaged the rest of my cock with her right hand while rubbing her clit with her left. At one point she began rubbing and sucking harder, then I saw her tense up and begin to shudder. She took my cock out of her mouth and softly moaned, "Did you like watching me come?"

"I like seeing a woman happy, Jodi. So yes. I have to say, seeing a woman come really turns me on."

"You've seen a lot of that over the past four or five days. Maddy's calculated that you've been responsible for 12 women having nearly 150 orgasms each over that time. Are you proud? That should make you feel like a REAL stud!"

"I want to screw you doggy style, right here on the floor. Is your pussy ready for me?"

"Absolutely soaked. I can't wait!"

She positioned herself, as did I. I reached between her legs and felt the slickness of her hot love canal. I stuck two fingers in and rubbed her for a few seconds. She quivered and begged, "PLEASE don't tease me, Mike! You KNOW how much I want the real thing!! OHHHHH, GAAAAHHHHD, I want you to fuck me NOW!!!!" Slowly, I slid myself into her pussy. She tensed up and cooed, "Ooooh, I love that huge dick!!! PLEASE fuck me!!! PLEASE!!!!" I told hold of her hips and slowly, deliberately began pushing in and out. Jodi rocked in time to my rhythm, and moaned softly as she massaged her clit. Her huge ass rippled as my hips slapped against it, and I would occasionally slap it gently myself with my hand. Even though she told me she wanted it harder and faster, I continued pumping at a moderate pace. "Oh, my God, you are driving me CRAZY, Mike!!! PLEASE fuck me harder!!! HARDER!!! I want you to shove EVERY INCH of that yummy cock into me!!! SLAM my pussy HARDER!!! PLEASE!!!!"

I picked up my pace, wrapping my arms around Jodi's waist, and her voice rose higher in pitch as she began to wail "Oh YES!!! Oh, YESSSSS!!!! FUCK MY PUSSY HARD, BABY!!! HAAARRRDEEEERRR!!!!" She trembled all over, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!", she cried out as I felt the dripping of hot vaginal juice on me. "NOW YOU, BABY! I WANT TO FEEL THAT HOT JUICE OF YOURS!!! COME FOR ME!!! COOOOOMMME FOR MEEEEE!!!" she screamed as I pumped harder. I felt the boiling pressure within me, pumped at a seemingly inhuman speed and cried out "OOOH SHHHIIIIITT!" as I began squirting an enormous load into her. It was as hard as I'd come during the whole episode. I pounded and pushed as my cock continued pulsating. After what seemed like hours of pumping juice into her, I collapsed onto her back. My cock throbbed as it remained buried in her flooded pussy.

Jodi turned and looked at me. She was pouring sweat, but she had a look of utter contentment on her face. "Mmmm, I can see how you might have worn some of the other girls out, baby. But I've resolved that I'm going to take whatever you throw at me. That was WONDERFUL. Let's go take another bath together."

"Are you going to jerk me off like you did last time?"

She gave me a coy look. "Maybe. And maybe I'll just fuck you in the bathtub like before. I DID, however, enjoy seeing your assertive side this time. That's something we'll have to keep in mind for our future, if there is one. We'll talk about that later." She got up slowly, letting my cock slide out of her, along with a mixture of semen and lubrication. "Wow, you really blew this time. My leg is SOAKED." She walked into the bathroom and turned on the bath.

After she filled the tub, I walked into the bathroom. There she was, on all fours. "Let me suck that off of you, Mike. I love the taste of your cum almost as much I enjoy feeling it pump into me. Since the drug gives you a seemingly limitless supply, let me taste your juice one more time!" My cock was still fairly hard from before, and her soft lips and lapping tongue brought me back to full strength in no time. Her eyes rolled as she slurped away, pumping me vigorously with her hand and sucking hungrily. There was absolutely no quit in her. She was going to make the most of this time we had together.

Jodi pulled me until I lay down on the floor, sat down on my chest, leaned forward and resumed her blowjob. When I started to struggle and push, she realized I couldn't breathe and raised herself to a kneeling position. This gave me a good view of when my cock had spent most of the previous twelve hours – her wide-open, glistening pussy. I reached up and shoved three fingers into it, at which point she threw her head back and roared her pleasure. I found her clit – erect like a small cock – and rubbed it furiously. As I did so, she quickened her pace on my cock. She began to shudder and moan, took her mouth off my cock and screamed out, "Oh, GOD, you are so fucking GOOD!!!! RUB MY CLIT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!" As I did so, she shrieked and twisted, every inch of her shaking. She collapsed on top of me, lying full length. She gasped out, "NOW you've done it!!! NOW I'm going to suck you so hard you're going to erupt like a fucking volcano!!!" I could smell the drippings of her pussy as she remained lying full length on me, bobbing her head up and down as she tried to vacuum my cock dry.

I twisted and heaved underneath her as I tried to breathe, then felt the tremendous buildup in my loins. I bucked upward, shoving my cock even farther into her mouth, and screamed out "ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" as I felt six huge shots blow down her throat. I could hear her gasping and sucking, trying to breathe herself while at the same time trying to swallow the tide of semen flowing into her mouth. She rolled most of her body off me, but continued sucking as my ejaculations dwindled to droplets. She then turned and looked at me with a huge smile on her face, and a large amount of spittle and cum running down her chin. She managed to lick some of it off herself, but then got up and washed her face in the sink and used mouthwash. She then lay down next to me on the floor, partially draping her body over me, and repeatedly kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"Guys, cool it for a bit," Maddy's voice came over the speakers. "Mike's come twice in less than twenty minutes. We want him to be able to finish, right? Have your bath, but no sex for at least an hour, okay? Maybe he should have a nap after the bath, okay, Jo?"

"Oh, I know what kind of a bath I want to give him," Jodi answered. "I want to give his dick its own private pool between my legs. I want it to dive in and swim around to its heart's content. But okay, I'll let him be for now."

Jodi cradled me in her arms as we lay in the warm, soapy water. Occasionally she would lick my ear, stroke my hair or kiss me. She turned, again draping herself over me, and gave me a hard stare.

"What if I agreed to certain... ummm... RULES regarding our dating? Would you agree to go out with me then?"

I looked at her. "Like what? You've broken every promise you ever made to me. You promised you wouldn't attack me anymore; you did so the very next week, and enlisted help! You promised you would leave me alone after you and Annette – let's call an egg an egg here – raped me repeatedly that night. Instead, you spent a year pimping me out to every babe in heat in the fucking neighborhood, then pretty much gave me as a guinea pig to Doctor Frankenbitch and the slut brigade inside. Why should I believe you now?"

Jodi awaited Maddy's furious response. Instead, Maddy sat at her desk, smiling to herself and thinking "Hmmm. 'Frankenbitch'. That's funny. I should go in there and fuck him rough for a couple of hours like Allie did just to teach him some manners, but this is Jodi's time."

Jodi cleared her throat and said, "Because maybe unlike all those other women, I think I've demonstrated to you that I have genuine feelings for you and want to know you as a person as well as a sexual partner. I've protected you, I've cared for you and about you. I haven't just used you as my sexual plaything; if I'd wanted to do that, I'd have made you come twenty times already and not thought anything else of it.

"So here's my proposal. We go to very public places, like restaurants, movies etc. Places where there will be a lot of people around and I won't be so tempted to jump on you. I promise not to dress so provocatively, which I do when I'm around you just because I want to see your dick get hard. No touching in a provocative manner, either. In fact, for the first three dates, how about I don't touch you at all unless you initiate it? For at least the first five dates, you don't have to enter my apartment when you drop me off. For the first ten dates, no sex unless you tell me you want to. Sound like a deal?"