Twenty-Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what guarantees do I have that you'll stick to your word this time?"

"None other than my word – and the idea that perhaps I could actually get you to love me. I also promise to try to tone down my sexual aggressiveness. It's a fact: I like sex, I like a LOT of sex, and I love it with you. But I'll try to make sure it's more of a give-and-take. What do you think?"

I sighed. "I won't say yes or no right now. Can I think about this first? Or is my mind going to be made up for me?"

"You belong to me for at least another seven or eight hours. After that, you can make up your own mind. I'll be EXTREMELY sad if you say no, but I won't go out of my way to sabotage your life if you do. Don't you see, Mike? Don't you see what kinds of sacrifices I'm willing to make just because of you?"

I actually was starting to see it. I never thought Jodi was a bad person. I really had kind of liked her before the sexual attacks began. I could imagine us together. But I wanted to get past this "experiment" before I made any kinds of decisions regarding her.

After lying in the water for a considerable length of time, I turned towards her, almost absent-mindedly, and began sucking on her huge left nipple.

"Mike, are you sure you want to be doing that? You know how horny that makes me!"

I reached between her legs and began massaging her pussy. She grunted, shivered and said, "Ohhhh, don't be starting something you don't intend to finish, baby. Because you know exactly how this is going to end up!!!" I sucked harder and jammed two fingers into her, stroking her labia and clit as she twisted into a frenzy. She hugged me closer to her and stroked my hair, softly moaning and squirming. "AAAHHHHHH, you are just TOO good!!! Play with my clit!! You know how I love it!!! OOOOHHHHH, your mouth feels so good on my tit!"

She reached down, felt around and found my semi-erect rod. "And what do you think I should do with THIS, baby?"

"As if you don't know by this point!"

She jerked me off for a few minutes, made sure that I was back at full strength, then rolled on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock. I had to sit up slightly in the tub so that I didn't drown. She ground herself onto me and said, "I can promise you that you'll never have to worry about me cheating on you. There is no cock I could possibly want more than yours! I just want to FUCK and FUCK and FUCK you for the rest of my LIFE!!!" She leaned in, her huge tits mashing themselves into my chest, and gave me the deepest, wettest, HORNIEST tongue-kiss she had ever given me. I bucked up against her, driving my cock even further into her pussy, which caused her to gasp and push back against me. Water was flying everywhere as the two of us thrashed away against each other. She pulled the plug so that the water started running out, and when enough had done so I lay back and let her ride me. Her cheeks puffed out repeatedly as she tried to control her breathing. I put my hands on her hips and occasionally pushed just to let her know that I was still involved.

After Jodi screamed out several orgasms, she said, "Let me lie down and you finish off. I want to feel your cock plunge deep into me!! SHOVE THAT PIECE IN AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!" As I entered her, she tightly wrapped her arms and legs around me. "You are fucking TRAPPED here until you blow, so FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!" A couple of minutes' shoving was all it took, and soon I too was screaming out in orgasmic ecstasy, flooding her pussy with my latest huge load. I lay my head down on her shoulder and relaxed as the hot torrent slowed to drops.

"How are you feeling, Mike?" Maddy's voice came over the loudspeaker.

"I'm okay. That was probably earlier that we were supposed to, right?"

"You had three orgasms in the space of an hour and a half. I'm glad you're feeling okay, but, Jodi, I'm going to ask you to leave now and let him have a few hours' rest period. If you keep going like you've been, he's going to get one of those terrible headaches again. You still have about 7½ hours left. Mike, there's another protein shake waiting for you in the fridge. Drink it down, then rest. You're not getting any more libidifem – the last dose will carry you through for the remaining time."

As I lay in bed, my thoughts drifted to the activities of the past week. I reviewed it all – Allie's vicious assault, Bridget's almost dreamlike religious fantasy, Ellen's caresses and soft, loving ministrations even as she almost continuously bellowed in orgasm, Maddy's prodding and pleas on behalf of Jodi, Gina's hell-bent attack... and Jodi, combining elements of all of the above. I was wondering if I really was better off with the devil I knew rather than going out in the world and finding someone else – someone less intellectually stimulating, more sexually conservative, more "safe".

I dreamed of all of the women I'd been with over the past year. I had lost count – there were hundreds of them. I saw the smiles and horny grins as I presented my manhood to them, heard the playful cooing as they were in the process of seducing me, the grimaces as they were entered, the hard breathing as we were in the throes of passion, the screams of pleasure, the intense orgasms, the sighing and the begging as I was often asked to stay and perform again, and the empty feeling as I left, knowing that it was just... fucking, and that there would be nothing in it for me afterward except a tip, a sore cock, a backache, and the certain knowledge that in a day or two the cycle would repeat itself.

My mind drifted back to Carole's ferocious first assault on me – the opening salvo in this seemingly endless parade of decadence. Was I, in some way, being punished for something I'd done in my past? I could feel the hand viciously jerking my cock, pulling, pushing me towards a monstrous orgasm that I couldn't control and was actually, in some senses, afraid of. Would I die if I came that hard? Would my cock split open? Would it ever work normally again afterward? All of these thoughts came together as, in my dream, I once again saw Allie, Gina and Katie lined up in front of me, lost in carnal pleasure, attacking their own pussies cruelly, heads and tongues lolling around, begging me to shoot my load at them. I felt my hips buck and thrash and heard "NNNNUUUURRRRRLLLLLLLL!!!! NNNNNUUUUURRRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!" emit from my throat. I felt multiple hot, volcanic-force explosions from my cock, and opened my eyes in time to see a white fountain rise up and splash against my stomach. I involuntarily tensed my pelvic muscles again and saw another, then a third. My reddened cock then landed with a splat in a pool of its own juices, still spitting out rivulets of cum all over my lower stomach.

I heard Jodi's voice over the speaker: "Wow, that must have been some dream. Was I in it?"

"Yes, you were. Most of you were."

"You've only been out about 90 minutes. Do you want some more time?"

"Sure, but I'd like to clean myself up first. Plus, if you don't mind, when I wake up, I'd like to take a shower. I don't want to be having sex with you with all... this... all over me."

"That's very considerate of you. Thank you. Can I shower with you, when the time comes?"

"Sure, if you'd like to."

I went into the bathroom, rinsed myself off with warm water, dried myself and went back to sleep – dreamlessly this time.

I awoke an hour or so later, relieved myself, took another shower, then entered the chamber to the sight of Jodi sitting on the edge of the bed, head turned away from me, body shaking. I heard her sniffling and said, "What's wrong, Jodi?"

"I'm afraid we've done something rather terrible to you, Mike."

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?" I expected to hear her say that she and Maddy had deliberately overdosed me with libidifem while I'd been sleeping.

She got up, took me by the arm and led me over to the beanbags. There was a TV screen embedded in the wall, and it began to flicker. "This will explain everything. This is video from about an hour ago, taken from Maddy's security system. She has cameras all over the house."

I watched the video intently. I saw Maddy go to the front door, greet someone outside, and usher them in. It took me a second to recognize my girlfriend, Arlene.

"Turns out Maddy is friends with Arlene's older brother. We went through your phonebook to find Arlene and Maddy recognized the phone number. We called her, and told her there was something she needed to see regarding you. She came right over."

"Figures. She isn't the brightest bulb in the lamp."

The camera then changed to a perspective shot, looking over Arlene's shoulder as she watched a piece of videotape. The tape showed me standing over Ellen, her legs wide open as she lay on the bed, and me rather enthusiastically having sex with her and massaging her ample tits as they flopped around. Of course, the video Arlene was seeing was silent, so she couldn't hear Ellen's commands that, in my drugged state, I was powerless to ignore. The tape showed me pulling my cock out of Ellen and bathing her face and tits with my cum, then seemingly smiling at her (I was actually grimacing – I'd been screwing her, at her own insistence, for nearly 40 minutes). The shot then changed to a crimson-faced Arlene, crying and screaming out her heartbreak to Maddy, who tried to soothe her by saying that I wasn't worth it and that there were plenty of men out there who would want her. Arlene then stormed out of the shot, and the sound of a loudly slamming door and the screeching of off-screen tires was unmistakable.

I shook my head. "Why did you have to involve her in this?"

"The way you were talking, you sounded like you wanted to break up with her but didn't really have the nerve to hurt her feelings. I would say this kind of hastened the process, yes?"

"You see; this is the kind of interference I'm afraid of! If I say no to you, you're going to find a way to remove any and all of the competition."

"No, I won't, Mike. I'll respect your decision, whatever it might be. Let's face it, you really didn't want to be with her anymore, did you?"

"No, not really."

"Well then, you should thank me. I did you a favor. You don't have any blood on your hands. And she'll be thinking about that big huge cock she missed out on." (Years later, Arlene and I ran into each other at a conference. She was still single. She asked me if I'd like to go out for drinks, then maybe back to her hotel room. Showing her the wedding ring on my left hand, I told her I thought that would be an extraordinarily bad idea.)

I stood up, midway between anger and exhilaration, and commanded Jodi "Open your legs up!"

Jodi leaned back on the beanbag, opened wide to show me her slickened love slit, and said "Ooh, how forceful! Are you going to pound the shit out of me the way you did Ellen on the video? The way Arlene probably now wishes you had done to her? The way you've worked EVERY girl here for these past days?"

I responded by pointing my engorged cock at her hole, then ramming down on her with every bit of force I had. She screamed out, "OHHHH, GAAAHHHHD, YES, Mike!!!! SLAM that into me!!! PUNISH your dirty slut for showing your girlfriend what a hot fucking stud you REALLY are!!! FUCK me!!!

"I'm gonna pound you RIGHT INTO THAT FUCKING CHAIR!!!!" I screamed as I pushed and grunted, the sweat pouring off me as I slammed Jodi with a fervor I had rarely felt during the time we were together. I leaned over her, placing my hands on the chair and pumped madly like an automaton.

I ground down harder on her, pushing myself into her with every bit of energy I had. I twisted and turned my cock every which way while I was inside her. She screamed and moaned with every deep plunge I took. "YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSS FUCK ME FILL ME UP WITH THAT YUMMY COCK OH HOW I LOVE HOW THAT HUGE COCK PUMPS IN AND OUT OF ME I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME COOOOME!!!!" She reached out to wrap her arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer as I pounded away. I felt her pussy constrict around me, and she put her head back and cried out "YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH" as a huge orgasm hit her. I felt her whole body shake and saw tears well in her eyes as she pulled me closer and shoved her tongue into my mouth. All the while I relentlessly pummeled away at her pussy.

As I neared my climax, I growled at her "Do you want me to come in your pussy? Or on your tits? Where do you want me to come?"

"NOT ON MY TITS!!! Don't do to me what my cousin did!!"

"I'm gonna come soon!! Make up your mind before I make it for you!!! Ohhh, GOD, I'm gonna blow NOW!!!!!" Before she could say anything, I pulled my cock out of her and propelled a thick glob of cum onto her tits.

"NOOOOO, Mike, DOOOONNNN'T!!!" Too late, as I blew six more huge loads all over her tits and chest. Jodi looked up at me, pained, as my flow slowed to dribbles and drips.

I stood over Jodi, my cock in my hand, panting with effort. Jodi looked up at me, crying. "Did you deliberately want to humiliate me? Make me relive the most horrible day of my life? How could you fucking do that to me? It's like getting raped all over again!!!"

I looked down at her, just staring. She cried softly, my cum pouring down her chest and puddling in her navel. She then looked up at me and said "Quid pro quo. I guess this makes us even."

"How so, Jodi?"

"Call this your revenge for our showing Arlene that you had been cheating on her – even if the cheating wasn't exactly voluntary on your part."

"I wasn't trying to hurt you, Jodi. Really, I wasn't. Can we take that shower together now? So I can wash me off of you?"

She smiled through her tears as I took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, and for a long period held her from behind as the warm wetness cascaded over us. She rocked slowly back and forth in my grasp, holding my hands on her by folding her own arms over them. I kissed her on the neck, then twisted free, took the shower brush, lathered it up and cleaned her carefully all over, especially concentrating on her chest and her huge fleshy globes.

I took the portable shower head and rinsed her off, then faced her, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"What I did to you was cruel. I knew it was something you wouldn't like. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I had no fear of what she might do in retribution, as there was very little she could do to me that she hadn't already done. I said it because I truly meant it.

"Date me."

"I'm still working on that one, Jodi. Please let me work that one out in my own way."

"Believe me, I just had some awful thoughts run through my head. Bringing all the girls back here, for instance, and starting all over again from point A. Bringing you back here in a few weeks' time with a house full of Jill the porn director and her stable of starlets and turning them all loose on you, but without the benefit of libidifem!! You'd never leave the place alive. Or overdosing you on libidifem and turning you loose in, say, a Catholic girls' boarding school. You'd be a captive stud for as long as they could keep you alive!

"Or, of course, just continuing as we've been, with your nighttime deliveries and your 'afternoon delights' – that's what your customers have been calling them, by the way. But I won't do any of that. I want you to really consider the possibility of you and me."

"You can chain me up and jerk me off for an hour if you want to. I won't object."

"No, I don't want to do that. We've only got a few hours to go now, Mike. I don't know if this is going to be our last time together, so I want to make it extra special. I just want to spend the time lying with you, kissing you, hugging you, making love to you instead of the balls-out fucking that we've been doing. Can we do it that way?"

"Sure. I think I might even like that."

And so we did. Although it was love-making – slow, patient, intimate – rather than the out-and-out slamming we'd spent most of our time doing, Jodi did seem like she was in a hurry to do it as many times as we could in the time we had left. We would make love, she would come a couple of times, I would come, we'd stop for about 15 minutes, she would jerk or suck me back into hardness and we'd go at it again. After I had come inside her for the fourth time during this time period, Maddy came in with her medical equipment. She gave the reluctant Jodi a glass of apple juice so that she would leave, then ran her tests.

"Remember what I told you, Mike. I want to keep you in isolation for 24 hours to ensure that the drug completely works its way through your system. I gave you the last dose about 12 hours ago, but I don't know how much of a back buildup there's been."

"So you're telling me that at the end of 24 hours, my genitals might not return to normal, in which case the effects are permanent and I can't ever leave this house."

"I spaced out your doses. You got 10 ml every 13 hours. I wanted to make sure you didn't get any more than the maximum 'safe' dose of 20 ml in a 24-hour period. But remember this drug is experimental. If this goes wrong, I'll make sure that you're well compensated and well-taken care of."

"Sure. Just so long as I continue to service you, Jodi and your friends, which I'll have to do for the rest of my life."

"Fucking hot women. I thought you guys liked that. Hey, calm down, I'm trying to get a blood pressure reading and your numbers are all over the place. Just sit and breathe for a moment, then let's try again."

She finally got the results she wanted. "Heart rate, 67. Pressure, 125/78. Temperature, 98.2. All perfectly normal. By the way, I thought you might like to know that during the 24 hours you were with Jodi, you came 17 times. That's including your wet dream. She had well over a hundred orgasms during that time."

"Interesting stats. I probably will never match them again without your little wonder drug."

"Oh, she and I are going to come a lot more. We're going to be watching you on the monitor during your decompression period. We've got some interesting movies for you to watch. See you later." She pushed her cart away and closed and locked the door.

I sat down on the beanbag and watched the screen. As soon as it started, I knew what it was – a highlight reel of the past six days. The first thing I saw was Carole rushing me, slamming me to the floor and jacking me off to the delight of her friends and the assembled sweaty, horny multitude. I watched myself thrusting in her grasp, my face twisted, until I saw a series of white geysers eject from my distended, reddened cock and spray the masturbating ladies lined in front of me. Carole's face then filled the screen, looking at me lovingly, longingly as she said "I would screw you again anywhere, anytime, drug or no drug. I wish you had asked me out when you came into the bank. I won't come after you, Mike, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed our experience immensely and would be up for a repeat performance any time."

I then saw Bridget, sucking me closely as she pummeled her pussy relentlessly. The shot then changed to show me furiously fucking her and her screaming out her pleasure. I heard her say, "You probably think I'm some kind of religious freak for doing it to you the way I did. I had this fantasy from when I was a teenager about how my first time was going to go. You didn't know that I was a virgin? I must not have bled a whole lot, but I broke my hymen when I pushed that dildo into me. By the way, I now have a dildo that size at home. I use it nearly every night. I'd love for it to be you again, even though you'll probably be somewhat smaller. I'm sure you'd be able to satisfy me regardless!"