Twenty-Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was hearing my "reviews" from the various ladies I'd serviced over the past week, my cock was growing hard again. For lack of anything better to do, and no other way to make it go down, I started jerking off. Karen, the record store clerk who'd made me come six times, was onscreen, with me kneeling on the bed and her clinging to me like a leech as I pounded away at her so many hours before. She was telling me in a voice-over how no other guy before had made her come so many times in such a short period, when my cock started spasming and cum flooded out of it in a gushing stream – both off-screen and on.

"Damned shame to waste that!" Maddy said over the loudspeaker.

"It's going to happen again if you keep the highlight reel rolling. Could you get some real TV on there?"

"From the mega-stud of the neighborhood to reruns of Star Trek. Wow, what a contrast!"

"At least Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk aren't going to prime my fuse."

"Sure, but Yeoman Rand and Lt. Uhura might."

Wise ass, I thought to myself as I walked into the bathroom and got a towel to clean up my mess.

After I finished, again for lack of anything better to do, I started doing some jumping-jacks, push-ups, jogging in place and other calisthenics. After about 15 minutes, the screen suddenly filled with Maddy and Jodi, licking their lips at me, both naked and caressing their breasts. "Look at us, Mike. LOOK at us!!!" With the drug still working on me, I couldn't resist. They both pushed their chairs back from their camera, showing that they both had dildos hanging out of their pussies. Jodi moaned, "Oohhhhh, how I WISH this was still your cock! You know EXACTLY what I would be doing with it!!!" as she twisted and plunged the sex toy deeply into her obviously soaking hole.

Maddy took hers out, and with a lascivious glare at the camera said, "And if I were with you, I might be doing THIS!!" as she crammed the dildo into her mouth, sucking and licking it as she had done to me earlier. She kneaded her tit and squeezed her nipple, and as before I saw some milk shoot out of it. She bathed the dildo with it and then lapped it off, then stuck it into her pussy and slammed away, facing Jodi as she did so. My cock was getting harder by the second as I watched this.

I finally said, "Are you two going to go down on each other?"

They looked at each other. Maddy said, "Mmmm, why not? Want to give Mike a show?"

Jodi said, "You know I would do anything to make him happy."

Jodi lay down on the floor, while Maddy knelt over her face, and in no time the two women had their mouths buried in each other's pussies. I saw them rearing and heaving, and heard their muffled cries of pleasure as they lapped away on their pussies. Of course, this was in no way helping my erection at all. I began lightly stroking myself as I watched the two wrestling women. Their bodies – with Jodi's massive tits and Maddy's mane of black hair and muscular legs most prominently in view – glistened with sweat as they worked each other into a frenzy. I saw Maddy stiffen as Jodi worked her to orgasm, and then she lifted her head from Jodi's mound long enough to shriek out my name in a loud, rasping cry. She then went down furiously on Jodi, who bucked and shook as her own orgasm hit her. She, too, screamed out my name as she came.

The two women rose, sat in their seats again and resumed their activities with their dildos. Jodi, her face smeared with sweat and Maddy's cum, licked her lips at the camera as she stabbed at herself. "We're watching you on the monitor," she said, "and we can both see how hard your cock is again. Ten and a half inches sticks out a LONG way. Even six inches is a nice size, like your normal size. We put on a show for you. Will you do the same for us? Stand up and jerk yourself off for us, while we play with our toys."

I stood up, and slowly stroked my length all the way from balls to cap. The girls squealed with delight and pounded away at their pussies with their toys. Maddy squealed, "OOOHHH, I still want that cock just as much as before!!! Oh, Mike, I LOVED how that huge dick filled up my pussy, and made me feel like a REAL woman!!! I may have controlled the circumstances, but when you were on top of me and fucking me hard, I knew what being a woman REALLY meant!!! I've never come as hard or as often as when I was with you!! OHHHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she cried as her whole body shuddered. She leaned her head back and let her carnal pleasure overtake her.

As I quickened my pace, I saw that Jodi was also reaching a screaming, squirming climax. I saw her juices flow out over the dildo, and droplets flew everywhere as she continued her pounding assault. "I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE!!!! EITHER COME FOR US, OR I'LL GO BACK INTO THE ROOM AND MAKE YOU COME MYSELF!!! SHOOT FOR US, MIKE!!!!! SHOW US HOW A MAN CAN REALLY COME!!!!"

There was a garbage can next to the beanbag where I had been sitting, and I picked it up. I didn't want to make a mess on the floor this time. As I reached my own climax, I pointed my cock at the garbage can and thrust at it as I would one of the women. I cried out "UUUUUHHHHHHHNNNNNNN" as the freight-train rush struck my loins and I heard a loud splashing, metallic sound. I continued wringing my cock as it expelled eight long spurts of thick cream. It looked like a cow being milked. I shook the droplets out and held the can up to Maddy and Jodi up on the screen. They grinned their satisfaction as they saw the nearly inch-deep deposit I had made. I walked into the bathroom, emptied the garbage can into the toilet, then flushed and washed my hands.

I sat back down on the beanbag and said "COME ON, Maddy. Didn't you have enough of me when you were in here? I thought this was supposed to be a rest time for me. What's going to happen, you show me continuous pornography or the like, and I spend my 24 hours of isolation jerking off for your amusement? Give me a break, PLEASE!!!"

Maddy said, "Don't you see that we are hot for you, drug or no? It's all Jodi and I can do to stop ourselves from coming in there and catching a bit more of your tasty, hard meat. But you're right. We don't want you to injure yourself. No more highlights, no more us. You just rest."

I went into the bathroom and showered again, then lay down on the bed. I slept for a while. When I woke up, I could see that my cock was noticeably smaller than it had been before. Maddy, dressed in a grey sweatsuit, came into the room to take my vital signs, and said, "The effects of the drug have been wearing off gradually over the past few hours. Do you see how you don't have an erection? Your body functions are reverting to normal. But I still want to monitor you for the full 24 hours to make sure. You have about eight hours to go – I'm sure you have no idea how long you've been sleeping. How do you feel?"

"I'm okay. Tired. No pain. I'm kind of hungry, though. I've been living on protein shakes for the past few days. Is there a reason I can't have real food?"

"Not now. I didn't want any potential interaction with the drug. Jodi made some things she thought you'd like. Roast chicken, rice pilaf, green beans. A bottle of water to wash it down."

"Sounds good. Any extra ingredients in there?"

Maddy laughed. "I wouldn't do that to you. Seriously. I see how dangerous this drug is. Besides, that 'Doctor Frankenbitch' crack you made kind of got to me. I'm going to keep a small sample just for research purposes and dump the rest. I probably should burn the formula too, even though I could probably duplicate it from the sample."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Eat, sleep some more if you're still tired, and you should be on your way. It's Thursday night, by the way, about ten. You've been here six full days. We've put you through a lot, and it looks like you're an honest-to-God champ. Thanks for doing this!"

My eyes narrowed. "Fucking almost continuously for six days so that I don't have to go through another year of not knowing when I'm going to be forced to fuck for a couple of hours twice or three times a week. I'm not sure who got the better part of the deal. Is Jodi really going to keep her word, do you think?"

"I think she's serious. She wants to see if you will really ask her out. And even if you don't, she's gotten her revenge out of her system. I don't think she'll bother you after this – unless you let her know you want her too."

The food Jodi made was really good. I savored each bite, which had a splendid flavor due to whatever spices Jodi might have added to it. I was no gourmet, but it was REALLY excellent. After about 20 minutes, Jodi came into the room with a dish of chocolate ice cream, put it on the cart and sat down next to me. She was dressed in the same clothes she'd picked me up in nearly a week ago.

"The drug must have worn off, Mike. I didn't drink any apple juice before I came in, and I don't have an overwhelming urge to throw you onto the bed and bang the shit out of you – no more than usual, at any rate." She laughed. I didn't.

"I heard what you and Maddy talked about before. I will keep my promise to you. No more 'special deliveries' from the drug store. I won't pester you. I just want to know if I have any chance."

"I'm still thinking about it, Jodi. Let's just say that the option is still on the table. When I've made up my mind one way or the other, believe me I'll let you know." I quickly scarfed down the ice cream, then lay back on the bed.

Jodi removed the cart and the dirty dishes, then to my surprise re-entered the room. "May I join you?"

"No touching below the waist. Understand?"

"Perfectly. This may be our last time together, but that's your decision. I just want to spend whatever time I can with you."

We snuggled on the bed together, Jodi shifting so that her head lay on my shoulder. "I do love you so much, Mike, no matter what you might think," she said quietly, almost pleadingly. "I loved what I knew about you before all this, and I love you even more now that I know more about the person underneath. I could make you so happy, Mike. I don't just mean sexually either. You know what I'm capable of in that department. And if you say yes, I made some promises to you that I swear I will do my best to keep. Just understand what I'm willing to do for you... to sacrifice for you... all so that I can have a man who I know will respect me for me, and not just because of whatever physical attributes I have."

I didn't answer, just turned my head and looked at her. I saw tears, but at the same time she broke into a wide smile. I said, "Jodi, let's just have this moment for now. May I kiss you... JUST kiss you?"

Her puckered lips answered the question for me. Our tongues snaked around each other as we locked in a long, deep kiss. I have to admit I felt a bit of a stir in my groin area, but ignored it. I didn't want her getting any ideas.

We both lay down, embracing each other, and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came, and with it my freedom. My clothes were neatly folded on the end of the bed as I woke up and dislodged myself from Jodi's embrace. The door to the "playroom" was wide open. I saw sunlight for the first time in a week. It was quite a shock to feel clothing on my body again, and I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light. Jodi came out with me, arm around my shoulder, as we crossed Maddy's living room to the kitchen.

Maddy had prepared a nice breakfast – sliced grapefruit, bagels, jam and a pitcher of cool orange juice. We ate in silence for most of the meal, but then Maddy spoke up.

"I'm sure what we did here, Mike, you probably view as some kind of junk science, extremely unnatural and in much of the case, downright cruel. But you have provided us with some very interesting data about sexuality. What use it will be put to, I can only guess.

"I know that you were pretty much forced to do this because of your situation in the neighborhood and with Jodi, and I know you probably think I'm being insincere, but thank you again for your contribution to this experiment. I know that the other participants are grateful to you for this.

"By the way, every single one of us was on birth-control pills for this week. Don't worry about any souvenirs coming down the pike." We got up, she embraced and kissed me, and whispered into my ear "All you have to do is knock on the door here. Any day, any time. If I'm home, I'm yours. But you have my word – all of the ladies' word, in fact – that we won't pursue you, especially if you say yes to Jodi. But that's your call, of course." She licked my ear, then turned away from me to say her goodbyes to Jodi.

Jodi and I were silent in the car as she drove me home. She turned on the radio. The first song playing was "Love Machine" by the Miracles. I changed the station. The pop station was playing "Afternoon Delight." I groaned and immediately shut the radio off. As I got out, she grabbed my arm, looked at me piteously, her eyes moist, then let me go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ensuing months and years turned out to be very interesting, to say the least.

There were no residual effects from the drug – at least none that I was aware of immediately. My penis remained its normal size. I had no trouble achieving or maintaining an erection. After orgasm, I couldn't get hard again for around 45 minutes. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I slowly resumed my life. Went to school, went to work. At school – it was my final semester – Arlene wouldn't even look at me, even though we traveled in the same circles. It was just as well. Jodi was right; I hadn't had the heart to just break it off.

Although the job at the pharmacy was still hectic, and the deliveries plentiful, the longer stays suddenly dried up. Even with the female customers with whom I'd been intimate before, there would be little conversation other than "Hi, how are you?", the exchange of pleasantries, handing over the goods, payment. The monetary tips, I noticed, got better.

The women in the bank still caught my eye, but again there would be no conversation beyond bare pleasantries. I studiously avoided looking at Allie, who, I noticed, would avert her eyes whenever I came into the bank.

I became a bit more discriminating about which women I would gaze at more than a second or two.

Then there was the piece of mail that arrived about a month after the "experiment". It was a certified check, signed by Maddy, in the amount of $100,000.

I didn't believe I'd read it right either. Yep, $100,000.

A short note, clipped to the check, explained:

"For your time and trouble, and for our usage of the facilities." I only felt a little bit like a prostitute, but that didn't stop me from depositing the check.

One day, I got to work and was handed a letter by the pharmacist. I recognized the handwriting on the envelope as Jodi's. There was a business card stapled to the note.

I know that you're about to graduate. I hope you've had a great semester, and that you've been able to concentrate well on your work. I'm sure there have been a LOT less distractions of late. The phone number below is that of a friend who works at one of the big advertising firms in the city. He needs a bright young assistant. He's expecting your call. Drop my name. Great ground-floor job – who knows where it might lead? Plus, it's not an internship – it's a paying job.

 

Good luck. I know you'll do great. Thinking of you. – J.

After I passed the interview – he looked at my resume and transcript, asked me to write some experimental copy and hired me right on the spot, effective the month after graduation – I called Jodi.

"Hey, thanks for the lead. I got the job. You did me a big solid. I owe you one."

"No, that's part of paying off the debt I owe you. You know. For what we did to you. For what I did to you."

"Would you like to help me celebrate the new job? Let's go get drinks... maybe do some clubbing?"

"I'm sorry, Mike, but would you talk into my good ear? I thought I heard you ask me out on a date!"

"Well, I mean, if you don't want to go, I think I might still have, oh, eleven other choices!"

She laughed. "You bastard, of course I want to go! You really think I haven't been anxiously awaiting this call for the last five months?!?!"

The night arrived, several days hence. I picked her up in front of her building. She looked absolutely smashing in a knee-length form-fitting blue dress and her usual heels. As I gave her a peck on the cheek, I said to her "See? You don't have to try so hard. You look GREAT." She smiled as I held the door of my car open for her. I got the idea she wasn't used to being treated like that.

The banter during our date was light and easy. I'm a terrible dancer, but Jodi laughed it off and we had fun just swaying in time to the music. There was no mention of the events of several months earlier, except for Jodi telling me that Maddy had received some kind of grant and was now, in addition to her lab job, working as a chemistry professor at one of the local universities. It seemed, at times, that Jodi was going out of her way to restrain herself. I recognized the look in her eyes that told me how much she wanted to go back to her place and have the same kind of wild, unabashed sex she had been used to before, but she kept herself under control, knowing that if she reverted back to her old ways I might walk out of her life for good.

At the end of the night, we drove back to her place. Jodi placed her arm around me, kissed my forehead and said with a distinct tremble in her voice, "You know how much I want you to come up. But I won't force you to do anything. I made a promise. Do you see how hard I'm trying to stick to it?"

I hugged her and said "I know. You did great. I was very proud of you. I felt very relaxed and comfortable. I want very much for there to be a second date. May I call you?"

"You'd better."

I got out, opened the door for her and escorted her to the front door of her lobby. Our goodnight kiss lasted a little longer than I was comfortable with. I pulled away.

We went out nearly every week. We socialized with Maddy, Carole and many of the other girls from the Long Hard Week, as we came to call it. If we happened to run into any of them any place, they would join us at our table but never made me feel uncomfortable. We even took a joint vacation with Ellen and her live-in boyfriend, who never knew that she'd cheated on him with me multiple times, even gotten pregnant by me, although he might have questioned the knowing glances we would occasionally exchange. I would dare say I even began to consider most of the ladies as friends.

On our tenth date – I deliberately counted – two and a half months into our dating relationship – Jodi and I made love on her couch. I initiated it. I was on top and in control the entire time. Jodi screamed the house down in her orgasmic throes. She begged me to stay the night. We made love twice more. It was as if the previous year and a half had never happened.

I moved steadily through the ranks at the advertising agency, then used a contact I'd made to get a job writing news and advertising copy for a local radio station. I used that as a stepping-stone to get an engineer position at a larger station. I moved out of my parents' house at 24 and bought my own place – a large two-bedroom condo. I lied and told my parents I'd taken out a mortgage. Actually, most of Maddy's "endowment" paid for it outright. Jodi started spending far more time at my apartment than at hers. By that point, I'd met her parents, she'd met mine.