Twenty-Four Hours Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes his tongue away from my hungry pussy and moans forcefully "OHHHHH OHHHHH Mandyyyy I can't hold on... I'm gonna cummm".

I lower my head so he is now deep inside my throat, he fucks my mouth mercilessly. I can feel his cum rising and he then blasts a hot splash of cum into my throat again and again and again, I swallow every last drop of it, he taste so good. I instantly cum again as he inserts two fingers inside my pussy curling up the tips of his fingers and slowly rubbing my g-spot. I gyrate my pelvis onto his probing fingers as I stroke and lick the remainder of his cum from his still semi hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh Sam that was amazing" I say as I slide down next to him onto the bed.

"Mmmmmm Mandy you make me feel like I have never felt before, that was simply wonderful" is his response as he holds me near.

"Sam?" I ask sleepily as I stroke his still semi erect cock.

"Hmmm Baby" He replies with the same lazy voice.

"I want you inside of me... I wanna feel you cum inside me... I want you to make love to me?" I seductively ask him.

His response is to pick me and place me straddling his torso. I lean back a little as his fingers spread my pussy lips and he rubs my clitty with the tip of his forefinger sending waves of pleasure through my body. I reach behind myself and fondle his testicles feeling his semi-hard cock growing with his own pleasure.

"Sam... Sam... I want you inside me... NOW!!" I say as I feel the stirrings of another orgasm begin.

"Fuck me please Sam" I almost beg him.

"Ohhhh Godddd Mandy... you're a wicked woman" I says as he picks me up throws me down belly first onto the bed. He then reaches underneath me, lifts me up a little so that I am have my behind raised in the air facing him an all fours.

I then leans down and licks at my dripping pussy before him, slowly dragging his tongue up a little and rubbing it around my puckering anus, inserting it a little when he realises how much it turns me on. By now I am beyond return I turn and look at him with a dominant look in my eye

"FUCK ME SAM... NOW!!" I demand.

With the he places the head of his cock at the entrance of my burning pussy, he then takes hold of my hips and pushes inside of me with one complete stroke.

"OMGGGGGGGGGGG Sam you feel so good inside me. FUCK MEEEEE!!!!" I beg him.

He places his index finger against my pucker little anus and gently pushes forward with it, this is just to much for me to bare and I let out a squeal that would wake the dead.

"EEEEeeeeAaaahhhhhh... Ohhhh yeah... that's it... I'm gonna cum Sam... fuck me harder"

With that My whole body stiffens up and he fucks me with lightening speed. I reach under and rub my clit as an oragasm stronger than anything I have ever felt in my life hits my body.

"Ahhhhhhh Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm cummin'... I'm cummin... SAMMmmmmmmmmm" I scream as he pounds away at my convulsing pussy.

This sends him over the edge, the takes hold of my hips and fucks me so hard that I can feel him hitting my cervix, he then stiffens his own body and in a deep throated moan he says "Ohhhhh yeahhh Mandy... that's it Babyyyyyy... I'm cummin... Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

He cums with such force that I can feel it splashing against my pussy walls and up against my cervix which in return triggers another massive orgasm inside of me.

"Ohhh Jesusssssssssss Sam I'm cummmminggggg again... yessssssssssssss" I squeal in a tremoring voice.

"That's it baby... cum for me... Mandy... you feel so good around my cock!!" he moans as he collapses down on top of me.

We lay there together trying to regain our breath, my pussy contracting in mini orgasms onto his slowly dwindling cock.

As he slides out of me he pulls me down in front of him and we lay there caressing each other and basking in the wonder of amazing sex.

We must have both fallen asleep holding each other. When I woke in the morning he was raises on his elbow looking lovingly at me and stroking my hair.

"Good morning lovely lady" he says as he leans down to gently kiss me.

"Mmmmmm good morning yourself" I sigh as kiss him back.

As I reach to touch the side of his face I tell him how wonderful last night was for me and his response is to take me deeper into his arms and tell me that he never wants to let me go.

I relax in his arms and revel in the wonder and amazement of the past 24 hours.

THE END

12