Twenty Four Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've brought a guest," I said, stepping inside. "This is Rachel."

"Oh, really! Hello, Rachel."

"Hi," she said.

I walked into towards the kitchen. "You want a drink?"

"Oh, yeah," said Lina.

She followed me in. "She's cute," she said. "Where'd you pick her up?"

"It's Rachel," I said. "I've told you about her, haven't I?"

"Rachel - your daughter?" she said. "I thought she'd run away."

"She did. But she came back last night." I poured a couple of vodkas and orange, and a scotch for me, and went to the fridge for some ice. "What do you think of her?"

"I told you, she's cute."

"How would you like to fuck her?"

Lina's eyes widened. "Are you serious? You are serious!" Lina shook her head, smiling at me. "You're amazing. I can't believe you sometimes. How old is she?"

"Eighteen," I said. "What's wrong? Don't you want to?"

"I didn't say that. It's - shit - it's kind of weird though."

"Yeah, well, I'm kind of weird. You should know that by now." I put my arm around her and kissed her, and reaching under her blouse gave one of her ample teats a squeeze.

I carried the drinks into the lounge room. Rachel was looking at the artwork stuck all over the walls - drawing and paintings, mostly by Lina, and photos of her and her friends.

Lina went over and chatted to her. At one point she put her arm around her. I sat drinking my scotch and watching, contemplating with satisfaction the things I was about to see.

Lina led Rachel over to the couch and they sat down. "You never told me your daughter was so gorgeous," Lina said. She ran her fingers down Rachel's cheek. "Can I give you a kiss, darling?" Without waiting for an answer, she kissed her on the mouth. Rachel blushed. It was clear she was a little embarrassed by the situation. This made it more exciting for me.

Then Lina straddled Rachel, her arms around Rachel's neck, and kissed her again. I went and sat on the lounge next to them - I wanted to see everything. Lina pulled her blouse over her head. Her breasts wobbled liquidly, their large brown nipples puckered. They hung inches from Rachel's face. "Go on darling," I said. "Suck them. Suck Lina's titties." Rachel did as she was told. Cupping Lina's breasts in her hand she began to lick and suck first one fat nipple then the other, making Lina sigh with pleasure. The sight of it made my cock hard.

Lina kissed her way down Rachel's body, feeling her tits through the material of her dress, then running her hands down her sides. "You're so skinny," she said. "There's nothing to you." She ended up kneeling on the floor between Rachel's legs. Flipping the hem of her dress back she kissed the crotch of Rachel's white panties, then rubbed her face against her mound.

Rachel was sitting with her head back and her eyes closed. I wondered what she was thinking. I thought about how often I'd watched Susan, my wife, making out with women, and wondered if any of it had been passed on to our daughter.

Now Lina was sliding Rachel's panties down her legs. Removing them, she spread Rachel's legs. "Ah, you are beautiful, my dear" Lina said, patting the reddish floss of Rachel's pubic hair. "What a sweet little pussy." She ran the tip of her middle finger along Rachel's slit, then settled on her clitoris which she rubbed gently. Pulling Rachel's pussy open, she began to lick it. The sight was too much for me. I unzipped my pants and pulled them and down, and knelt behind Lina. She still had the towel around her waist and I pulled it away. I ran my hand over her backside and felt her pussy, which was freshly shaved and wet with her juices, then slid my cock into it as she continued to lick Rachel out. Rachel had her eyes open now. She was looking down at Lina's face buried in her crotch.

I almost came but controlled myself - all my sperm was for Rachel that day. Withdrawing from Lina, I patted her on the shoulder. She lifted her face up, her mouth wet, and I kissed her, tasting Rachel's pussy on her lips. Then I kissed Rachel and felt her cunt. I got her to lie on the lounge and began to fuck her as Lina watched, fascinated. I guess she'd never seen a father fucking his daughter before.

"Let her lick your pussy" I said to Lina. She got on top of Rachel and straddled her, her cunt, gaping wide, suspended over Rachel's face. "Go on, push it into her face." I saw Rachel's tongue working, flicking against Lina's pink, puffy labia. "That's it," I said, fucking Rachel hard now, "push your arse into her face." God, the sight of my slutty daughter eating cunt was good. I could hold control myself no longer and came inside her with a shuddering orgasm.

I went and poured myself another drink. Life was good. I sat on an armchair and watched, as Lina fingerfucked Rachel until she came.

Realising this occasion should be recorded for posterity I picked up the phone and called my assistant, Ben, and told him to get his butt over here with a video camera.

Rachel and Lina were sitting on the couch, Lina with one arm around Rachel, whispering in her ear. I went and knelt on the floor in front of them. "Spread your legs, both of you" I said. God, their cunts were beautiful! I compared them - Lina's shaved, her labia thicker and redder, Rachel's neater, her little pink slit still so innocent looking. Putting a hand to each cunt I began to push my fingers into them, feeling the difference in them. Soon my fist was all the way into Lina, causing her to moan and thrash about, but my daughter was tighter and I could only get four fingers into her.

Ben, an enthusiastic participant in some of my more, well, let's say, interesting activities, arrived half an hour later, camera in hand. Lina went to the door, the towel around her waist again but her breasts bare, to let him in. He laughed when he saw her, grabbing hold of her tits, and made to fuck her right there, but she slapped his face playfully and wriggled out of his grasp. He walked into the living room and saw Rachel sitting on the couch in her dress, her knees drawn up to her chin.

"Do you remember my daughter Rachel?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. How are you, Rachel?"

She didn't answer - in words anyway. Instead she slowly parted her legs - she wasn't wearing panties - and gave him a good look.

"Wow," he said softly. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I want you to video me fucking her," I said.

Ben did a double take and the smile disappeared, but then it came back bigger than before. "Cool," he said. I poured him a scotch.

I walked over to Rachel and, taking her hands, drew her up. Ben clipped a tape into his camera and, pointing at Rachel, began to video her. I raised her skirt and he circled her, getting her pussy and backside. I pulled her buttocks apart so he got a clear shot of her anus.

"Kneel down, honey," I said to Rachel. I unzipped my pants and got my cock out. I stood in front of her and she began to suck it obediently. Ben moved in for a close-up. "That's it, take it all in," I said. I held her head in my hands and pushed my cock in until my balls were touching her chin.

"You want some if this?" I said, turning to Ben. "Give Lina the camera for a while."

"You bet," said. He handed the camera to her. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang out, about seven inches long - just a bit longer than mine. He came and stood next to me. Rachel took hold of his cock with one hand, and mine with the other. She began to alternate between us, licking and sucking the heads of our dicks.

"OK, honey," I said. "Let's see if you can get both of us into your mouth at the same time." I put one hand to the back of her head and Ben and I, our hips together, thrust our stiff pricks towards her face. Rachel reached up and squeezed our cocks together in her right hand, and her lips enveloped the heads. Her mouth was wet and our dicks were soon plunged about halfway in. Lina got it all on videotape.

"Don't come yet," I said to Ben. I motioned him to lie on the floor, then got Rachel to straddle him. I lay down on my side next to them and, taking hold of his stiff, saliva-wet cock, guided it into Rachel's cunt. I watched, fascinated, as he fucked my daughter, wanking myself at the same time.

Standing up again, I licked my index finger and slid it into Rachel's tight arsehole. I could feel the movement of Ben's prick through her vaginal wall. I realised I would have to come soon. Removing my finger I replaced it with the head of my cock and, taking hold of Rachel's hips, pushed my way into her. She groaned as she was completely filled with our two cocks. Ben and I found a rhythm and we fucked her hard. Then, from the way Ben shuddered, I could tell he had come. That was the signal for me to let myself go, and I ejaculated into Rachel's arse for the second time that day.

I fell back onto the floor, exhausted. Lina was sitting cross-legged on the floor, still videoing us, with one hand under the towel, masturbating herself as she did so.

Rachel lifted herself up off Ben's cock, which flopped against his belly, and sat on the floor. Her cheeks were red and she was breathing heavily. There were little rivulets of sweat running from her armpits. I kissed her, feeling her cunt which was sticky with her juices and Ben's sperm, then rubbed some of it onto her face. I stood up a little unsteadily - my knees were weak from the fucking. I needed to piss.

"Open your mouth, darling," I said. "Just one more thing." Looking up at me, Rachel opened her beautiful mouth. Pointing my now-shrinking dick at her I began to piss onto her face - she closed her eyes to avoid it - and then into her mouth. It was soon filled with the heavy, dark yellow liquid. She swallowed some of it, while the rest of it trickled out of her mouth and onto her tits and stomach.

Eventually the stream dried up. Rachel fell back onto the floor. She spread her arms out and stared up at the ceiling, a dreamy look in her eyes. I knelt next to her. "Rachel, what are you? What are you, my darling?"

"I'm a slut," she whispered, her lips shiny with my urine, "a dirty slut."

I went and sat on the couch. Ben stood up, stretching, and reached for his drink. Lina put the camera down and. I had done everything I wanted. I looked at the clock on the wall, and saw it was quarter to seven.

12