Twenty One Ch. 02

Story Info
Night in Vegas takes a turn towards the interesting.
11.8k words
4.33
24.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Slaves to Desire

After the delectable bath, we fall asleep on the bed, wrapped snuggly in each other's arms for what seemed like an eternity. Soft, floral scents intoxicating my dreams, sweet dreams of you and me, a gentle breeze blowing your flowing locks aside as I watch you run through fields of daisies. I need to run to you, to follow you through this garden of temptation as you run from me teasingly, looking back with a seductive gleam in your deep blue eyes.

But I cannot, cannot run to you, chase you, or even get close to you. Something restricts my movement, holds me back from you. I can only watch as you get farther and father away, fading into the distance, engulfed by a gleam of golden light. I try to cry out, but my mouth muffles on opening. Disturbed, I fight for consciousness, I struggle for movement, faintly, and I hear a giggle, soft voices, more laughing. My eyes open, bright golden glow fading to dark shadows, a soft silhouette flitting about the room, a dark shadow hovering beside me, plastered against a soft white curtain of light.

I strain to focus, desperately trying to discern from dream and reality. The fields of flowers fade into a dark abyss blotched with soft lights here and there. My eyes are fully open, I am positive I am awake, yet nothing makes sense. Where did you go? Kaylee, the one who took me to heaven and back just hours before? Is that you I see, standing in front of the balcony window with your hand raised above your head? Or is that you I see sitting at the foot of the bed, shrouded in shadow, in mystery. Are there really two people in the room? To my knowledge, there was only you and I when we fell asleep after our bath together.

I strain to sit up, to put the pieces of this bizarre puzzle together, but I cannot. I cannot move my body, my arms, and my legs. As I fight to adjust my figure, I can feel the binds around my ankles and wrists tighten. I use my arm strength to pull my body upward slightly to prop myself up against the headboard. MY eyes finally adjusting to the darkness I can see my arms dimly lit, a thick stand of leather encircling my wrist, extending outward to the bedpost, around the back of the headboard, around the other post, then binding my other wrist, while my ankles are in the same predicament. A single satin sheet draped over my entrapped lower body.

How did this happen, I wonder to myself, did Kaylee do this? Is that her sitting before me, watching as I struggle to form a solution as to what lead to this? Or, is that her standing before the window, appearing bound as well, and if so, who did this to us? My senses have gathered, this is real, me and another are bound, and at the mercy of this figure sitting before us. Excitement turns to worry, and I speak out, "What's going on?" And then it comes clear.

The figure before me stands, a slender outlined form, female, with her hair tied back in a tail looms over me at the foot of the bed, the silent figure beside me squirms as this mystery woman saunters her way between us, walking to her bound captive at the window, and running a long shaft down her stretched out body, the sheet covering me twitches despite my feelings. Our captor turns her head back to me, and then makes her way back to her seat, sitting quietly, laid back in the chair, legs crossed, and one hand up to her chin. I watch in curiosity as she seems to nod the captive standing before the window, which I now notice is open, curtains spread apart just enough to show the view below a silhouette of a bound, semi-nude person. Then this person speaks.

"Hello Jay, It's me, Ashley. I know this is a hell of a way to meet. But it was our Mistresses' wish that this be. She called me to come over, to bring the black duffle bag she packed with her, and here we are her slaves now. We are not to speak unless spoken to, we are at her mercy, and are to do as commanded." The bound woman says.

Fear fades to excitement once again, and the realization of what is going on falls into place. I turn to our Mistress, now recognizing her form, as she stands, and walks around to the left side of the bed, slinking as she walks clad in what appears to be a tight fitting bustier, and thigh high boots. She makes her way to the side of the bed and sits beside me, her head turning to look at her other captive, then to me, before turning on the bedside lamp and standing back up.

In the new found light, my eyes struggle to adjust once again, opening from a squint to see my surroundings for the first time. My eyes immediately drift to Kay, our Mistress, clad in a leather bustier, the neckline cut down to her belly, tied together by this strands of black leather, accenting her full breasts like no other garment could. Elbow length leather gloves adorn her arms, extending outward to her hands, which hold the long handle of a plush whip resembling a horse's tail. Her thighs are dressed in a similar fashion, with boots to match, accented by heels taller than any I have ever seen. These boots travel up her legs for what seems like miles before resting jus under the hem of her tight leather skirt. This woman was a decadent vision of seduction, our Domme for the evening, our controller, and did she ever look the part.

After examining our Mistress intently my eyes drift to my captive partner, the one whom I share this luxurious prison with. A slender blonde, hair drifting gently down the sides of her pretty face. Trim and fit, her body is stretched out, her hands bound over her head by a leather strap similar to the ones fastening me down, thrown over the bar above her head and tied around her wrists once more, her legs are free though, unlike mine. She is clad in a mere bra, black, with pink accents around the cup, and thin panties to match. She squirms a bit causing her hair to flail about, as she looks to meet my gaze, smiling a coy smile as if to say "Don't worry; this is going to be fun." I do not doubt that.

Mistress Kay takes a little while to let Ash and I get acquainted, but after these few moments, her leniency was all but abandoned. She stands and struts her way over to me, standing besides the bed; she places the handle of her whip over my lips. She then instructs me not to speak unless spoken to; Ash is to do the same. We are to realize that she is in control. I open my mouth as if to speak and swiftly the whip is in my face once again. "Ask first." She says.

"May I speak Mistress?" I mutter behind the handle.

"You may." She allows.

"I am curious, off the record, why this is? What made you want to do this to us?"

She begins to tell me how her world was rocked last night, how the union of her and I had changed her outlook on sex as a whole, and that I had opened up new doors of her sexuality, and while this was something she and Ash always wanted to delve into, this new and exciting person to try it with presented himself at just the right awakening moment. And while true that this session will leave little to the imagination afterward, it will make it a night to never be forgotten.

I nod in agreement, and resume my role as a mute for the time being, and watch as Mistress smiles and walks away from me. Not being able to speak is tolerable as long as I can watch this vision of pure domineering beauty walk around me. The sheer black material hugging the curves of her ass so succulently, her ample cleavage on display like a prize painting, perfect in every regard. Her legs, long and slender, also highlighted nicely her black boots, and regardless of my situation, I am aroused like one would not believe. I watch as she makes her way to her female captive, as she paces around in front of her, sizing her up, deciding her fate.

Mistress Kay runs her whip over the blonde's body, her head cocking as she watches the rubber girl slide over her breasts, up across her neck, the soft ends of the whip following lead as they sprawl out over this woman's cleavage. The sensation of this causes Ash to sigh softly, which is not met well by her Mistress. The whip comes off her body, and lashes softly against her milky white breasts. Her body cringes a bit, the relief apparent on her face that it was not harder. "Did I say you could open your mouth?" Her Mistress snaps.

"No Mistress." She replies softly.

I watch in awe at this woman's ability to dominate. I shift in my confines as Mistress Kay continues her tease of this now silent woman's body. The whip continues over her body, over her tits once again, then down her belly. Mistress kneels down now, on her knees before her blonde slave, as I shift to try and watch as her hands run up the back of her legs. Ash fighting hard, biting her lower lip to not sigh out in pleasure, her body writhing under the sensual control of this woman. The behavior between the two, not indicating that they are lovers, equals, in real life, but as if they are truly Mistress and slave.

I continue to watch, almost jealous that Ash is receiving such erotic attention, but also knowing that my time will come. Mistress reaches around her back and undoes her bra, letting Ash's breasts be exposed to the cool air in the room. She looks down her exposed body as Kay once again kneels before her slave, unable to see, but imagining Mistress' mouth opening to run her tongue down over Ash's belly, further down until the band of her panties was in her teeth.

I watch as Ash clenches her eyes, biting on her lip once more to refrain from crying out. Mistress' head begins to shake violently; she is using her mouth to disrobe her. She tugs her panties halfway down her thighs before standing back up. "Take them off yourself now." She commands her turning her back to her and making her way to the bed to me.

I watch as Ash wiggles her hips, her body shaking trying desperately to obey her Mistress and disrobe herself further. I watch as her legs quiver, and her black silk thong shimmies down her thighs, further and further until they drop over her knees and fall to the floor. I glance at Mistress, whose face is graced with a wicked grin, knowing her girl is naked before the window, the unsuspecting public able to view her bare behind from the streets below.

I begin to squirm once again as Mistress steps onto the bed with me, shifting the sheet covering me slightly and sitting between my legs. My body quivers with anticipation, happy to finally be receiving attention from my Mistress. She lays on her side, arm draped over my bound legs as she runs her whip over my thighs, her eyes locked to mine, her tongue running sensually over her lips, hungrily, tauntingly. Her whip proceeds to slither over my cock causing it to twitch under the sheet at first graze, her eyes flare with desire as she turns to her captive female, "Do you want to see what he has to offer My dear?" she asks her.

Ash nods in a positive gesture, not saying a word as to upset her Mistress again.

"I thought you might love, so let him show us what he has." Mistress purrs, her voice low, seductive, commanding. She slides her whip under the edge of the sheet, lifting it slightly to raise it off me, my cock growing in size and excitement all the while.

In a flash, she whips the sheet off of me, revealing myself to them both, a synchronized gasp from the two of them as their eyes land on my member, engorged and erect as ever. My head reels, as I can feel their eyes boring into my flesh. I shift slightly, relieved that I am no longer confined by a sheet, my erection sways slightly and my Mistress' head near it. "Ah, this cock that I have come to love so, so sweet, " she says, pausing to plant of soft kiss upon my throbbing head, a sweet mixture of heat and relief as her lips grace my skin once again. "Don't you want a taste my love?" She inquires turning her head to Ash, who nods in agreement, a look of desire etched into her beautiful face.

Mistress rises up off the bed, sauntering her way back to her female captive. She stands before her, her body pressed hard into hers. I watch as Ash stumbles back slightly into the glass, her bare ass pressed tightly into the window, the sight from behind must be lovely. Mistress swings the whip around her body, roping her into her leather clad form. They embrace, Mistress pulling her body into her own tighter, harder, her head cocking slightly. I watch as Ash's eyes close, their heads churning in unison, locked in a passionate kiss. My cock twitches harder, my breathing quickens as I wish I could see more.

Mistress' body then snakes downward, her tongue trailing down her captive's body as she watches the expression on her face as she slithers her tongue down her abdomen. Mistress down on her knees, she forces Ash's legs apart, I watch as her form sinks down, legs spread, exposed to her Mistress. "You don't look excited enough about the situation my love, let's fix that." She says as her head dives hard between her thighs. Mistress' head thrashes about violently; muffled groans and moans start to fill the room. Ash lets out an instinctive moan of pleasure as her lips are parted by her Mistress' tongue, only to be silenced immediately by her.

"Did I say you could moan out loud?" Mistress hisses. Ash shakes her head no.

"If you want to make a sound, you do it with your mouth closed. You will only open that nasty mouth when I say you can, understood?"

Ash nods again, as Mistress returns to pleasing her slave. Muffled moans from a shut mouth ensue, as Mistress returns to eating her pussy with a passion. I watch in delight as ash's body convulses and writhes in her restraints. Her legs quiver as she is eaten harder, faster, her Mistress' tongue no doubt prodding into her depths, and if it was true that she was not excited before, she no doubt is now. I continue to watch as Ash thrashes her head about, wanting to cry out, but fearing reprimand again. Mistress kicks her head back with a loud gasp of air, growling at how good and wet her slave is now, and how ready she must be for the next step in obedience.

Mistress stands back up, running her whip back up over her slave's quivering body. Brought to the brink of orgasm, but not pushed over, Ash is frustrated, but delighted all at once to be pleasing her Mistress. "It's time now love, are you ready?" She asks her. And after receiving a nod, Mistress reaches up and undoes her restraints. The leather tether falling to the ground, and Ash's arms fall in front of her. She looks relieved.

But her freedom is short lived as Mistress commands her to pick up the end of the tether. She obliges diligently, and Mistress proceeds to bring her arms back behind her body, fastening her wrists together behind her. She proceeds to string the tether up through a ring in the collar around her neck I am only now noticing, and just like that, Ash is on a leash. She looks to me, a look of worry, mixed with desire burns in her eyes, I can do nothing but nod at her, unable to speak we are, but on the same level of arousal, and intrigue.

Mistress leads her to the bed, taking the collar in her grasp and helping her up onto it. I watch as Ash walks on her knees, as Mistress brings her to rest knelt between my legs. Mistress herself stands up on the bed and walks between us, her legs spread over mine, as she towers over us both, she takes the whip and places it in her teeth, running her hands slowly down her tightly cinched top. Her hands molding around the lush curves of her tits, squeezed together by her outfit.

We both watch from different vantages as her hands slither down to her skirt, and with a click and no hesitation, she undoes the buckle at the side of her hip and unravels the skirt from around her waist. It is then that we receive the view of a lifetime, Ash gazing at her finely toned buttocks, and creamy thighs, while I set my eyes on the finest trimmed pussy ever.

My eyes glass over as her hips sway gently, teasing me with this vision of beauty, her neatly shaved snatch, in perfect form, dancing before me. I feel my cock twitch, and my body shudder, realizing now that I cannot have it, even if I wanted to. She steps closer, bringing her box closer to my face, I lean forward as much as I can only to be pushed back into the headboard by her whip's handle. She shakes a finger in my face as she inches her way ever closer, teasing me with her allures, her scent, and the slight tinge of liquid gracing her pink folds.

She reaches down and places the handle of the whip under my chin firmly, clamping my jaw shut so as not to sneak a taste, as her pussy floats closer and closer to my face. Her hips gyrate as her clit is just centimeters from my face. My vision blurs, and only the intoxicating aroma of her sex is clear. I fight to free the whip from under my chin but it is no use, and I can do nothing but watch, and want. Up and down she grinds in front of me, teasing with the cruel humor only a Mistress could dish out. A faint giggle can be heard as she teasingly grazes my lips with her own, causing me to grunt in displeasure.

She laughs heartedly as she backs away from me, I watch as she comes into view again, walking backwards slowly until her ass comes into contact with Ash's face. She bends over now, legs still spread, knees slightly bent as I'm sure she is exposed to Ash. She flings the whip around my neck, I feel the leather tighten around my nape as she takes the end back into her other hand. I am roped in now, forced to watch as she commands Ash to please her.

"Lick my pussy now my slut, make it wet, make my cock here watch the pleasure grow on my face. Do it now." She orders her. And I can do nothing but watch as Ash draws her face nearer to her Mistress, her head disappearing behind her form poised before me. I watch as the expression on Mistress' face turns to one of delight, her mouth drops open, and her tongue extends as if swiping at an imaginary pussy before her. Her eyes shut, and her tongue slithers over her rosy lips, then the moans start to flow, the first audible moans of the night, as Ash begins to eat her Mistress as best she can.

The whip tightens around my neck as Mistress sinks deeper, Ash's tongue slithering over her swelling lips, parting them unassisted with her tongue. The flat of it pressing hard into her slit, and then proceeding to poke, and prod into her. I watch as Mistress' knees buckle slightly as her slave's tongue invades her. I watch as Ash's body grinds, trying desperately to obtain more depth with each push of her head into her Mistress' behind. Their bodies start to rock, back and forth as Ash begins to fuck her Mistress' pussy with her tongue. Yearning to use her hands, I look on as Ash's arms struggle in their restraints, but pleasing her Mistress nonetheless.

Mistress' face inches closer to mine, her body quivering as her pussy is pleased by her slave's precise tongue. Her moans louder, her mouth agape and sighs of pleasure pouring forth from it. She releases the whip and places her hands on her thighs, gyrating her hips back into her slave's face. She looks back to watch her blonde slut lick her pussy, watches as her head withdraws for air, stifling a moan as her saliva trails from her tongue to her Mistress' pussy. The frustration of not being able to participate, let alone move is becoming overwhelming. I want to move, but cannot. I want to cry out, but cannot. I can merely watch as Ash brings her Mistress to the first orgasm of the night, and little did I know at the time, Mistress would be the only one orgasming for a long while.

Her body shakes and shrill cries fill the room as our Mistress ekes out a pretty orgasm. The wet sounds of lapping overcomes my ears, as I watch Ash's head nod as her tongue licks up her Mistress' juices from her behind. After a few more tremors and her moans subside, Mistress turns around to gratify her slave on a job well done. Taking Ash's chin in her grasp she opens her mouth, nearing her own face to hers she plants a solid kiss upon her mouth. I watch as Mistress lets her tongue invade Ash's mouth, tongue swirling out in the open and lips smacking against one another furiously. "Well done my slut, fucking well done." Mistress purrs to her, petting her head gently.