Twenty One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your head lingering over mine as your hair falls in neat strands over my face, tickling me gently as you sway back and forth slowly grinding your still moist pussy over my denim covered crotch. You sit upright and run your hands through your hair, holding it over your head as you glance down at me watching you intently, quivering with anticipation. You fall back down onto me and kiss me briefly, and in a throaty sensual voice, which made me twitch within my denim restraint you tell me how you plan on returning what I just gave you.

You detail in great length how you intend to rip my jeans from my waist, tearing them down and throwing them across the room with your teeth. You continue on to tell me how you intend on throating my cock, wrapping your lips around the shaft and swirling your tongue around my head. I listen as you tell me how you plan on lathering my cock so wet with your mouth, and how you plan on making my cock spew hot white cum into the depths of your hungry mouth. I can do nothing but listen, and shudder with eager delight as in between sentences you plant your lips on my chest, my nipples, my belly, and beyond.

You snake your way down my body, and your fingers entwine themselves into my waistband of my undone jeans as your lips plant kiss after wet kiss along my waist line. I shudder and watch, then helpingly wiggling my waist to help your eager hands work my jeans down off my legs. You lean down and take the waist of my jeans in your teeth, tossing them to the floor like an animal in heat.

Thrashing your head back in my direction, your hair falling erotically in front of your face as you crawl your way back to me, coming to rest between my legs. Your head crooks and rocks, and I watch as your hair falls in all directions over your face, exposing to me your open mouth, drizzling long trails of saliva down onto my hardening cock, growing harder with each moment, and rising up to meet your engorged mouth.

I watch briefly as your seductively poised head lowers, your mouth opening wider as your hand wraps firmly around the base of my cock, and guides it slowly to your waiting mouth. Hungry and lusting your mouth continues to pour saliva onto my cock, your hand guides it round and round, sliding my quivering head over your pursed lips. Your hands start to work it, stroking me up and down the length of my shaft, working the lather of saliva into my flesh. I groan in slippery delight as your moans of approval harmonize with mine.

I pull a pillow under my head to raise my head so I can watch you. I watch in delight as your head lowers onto me, mouth open, engulfing my length into your warm mouth. The heat envelopes me as my cock disappears into your oral depths, intensifying at the moment your lips close around the base of my cock, suckling gently on my shaft, then harder as your mouth works it way up my cock and releasing the head with an audible "pop". I watch in shuddering delight as you simply repeat the process over and over again, brushing your hair aside occasionally to refresh my view of your oral skills.

Your pace quickens as your head bobs faster over my shaft, my throbbing cock fucking your hungry mouth only as fast as your lips will let it. I try to buck my hips up into your oral pussy but your hands press down into my waist to stop me, wanting to be the one who pleasures me, and not letting me gain control over your moment, I relax and lay back, allowing it to be. You then release me, letting my dripping cock flop back onto my belly, your hand still wrapped gently around the shaft, firmly stroking it as your tongue runs deftly along the underside, down towards the base, then lower over my balls.

Your mouth opens wider, a perfect "O" as you suckle my balls into your lips, working them one at a time, lifting and caressing them with your tongue as your hand strokes me tighter up and down the length of my cock. Over and over I watch as you alternately suckle my balls into your mouth, stroking me faster and faster with a hunger mounting within you, as desire to get me off, just as you got off for me.

You open back up, lifting your head back up and swallow my cock back down your velvet throat, followed by a loud groan of pleasure from me. You answer this moan with a moan of your own, sending exciting vibrations through my rigid flesh and sending my head into the heavens.

Up and down your head bobs, faster and faster, hand planted firmly against my base, stroking upward quickly kneading the dripping saliva into my taut flesh every instance your mouth hovers over my head to lather it up with your tongue, sending streams of your oral lube shimmying down my length to be caught by your expert fingers. You begin to stroke me faster, harder as you look up to me, and begin on a verbal monologue of naughty teasing which sends my body into overdrive.

"C'mon baby, you like my hands stroking your big cock? Do they feel like you had imagined? Oh, fuck baby, your cock is every bit as incredible as I had dreamed. Make it cum for me baby, I want to taste you, want to feel that cum in my mouth. Please baby, please...." you rant to me, urging me on as your pace quickens.

My body begins to tense hard as your hands caress my sac as your mouth continues its oral ravaging of me. Faster your lips fuck me, up and down, sucking and slurping noises more and more audible now as your mouth is wrapped loosely around me, fucking my cock like a used pussy, loose and fast. Tightening your grip every now and again to milk the precum from my head, your tongue massaging me, pressing into me in unison with your hands kneading my balls in your loose grasp.

You start to stroke me violently, leaving your mouth open and dangling your tongue over my shaking head, your other hand snaking up and pinching my nipple as your mouth drizzles stream after hot stream of saliva down onto my cock, lubricating the friction of your hand pistoning away at my shaft. My body goes rigid, hips buckling violently as it happens.

My head rocks back into the pillow, and a loud groan echoes throughout the room as I begin to spurt hot white streams of cum into your waiting mouth. As the flow begins your lips close around my head and you stroke me faster and faster, harder and harder, milking my cock into your mouth, appeasing your carnal hunger only so lightly. Your head begins to bob again, lips suckling tightly around me, coaxing out pulse after erotic pulse of my love down your throat.

With a loud gasp you release my cock, catching your breath as streams of my juice oozes down your lips over your chin. Your head lowers once more and licks up stray streams of white dripping down my shaft. My body shuddering, convulsing with each touch of your tongue against my throbbing cock. My moaning subsides, I had no idea how loud I was or what was coming out of my mouth.

I feel your hand release my softening cock, spent and still throbbing, twitching now and then, and feel it fall to my belly. I open my eyes and try to adjust my vision to the dim room, as I see your silhouette appear over me, closing in on me until I feel your lips on mine. I kiss your deeply, our juices being mixed together in our oral mixing glass as our kiss continues as your body comes to rest atop mine.

"God baby....you're fucking awesome" I whisper.

"As are you baby, as are you. Babe, your cock is simply exquisite." you reply resting your head on my still heaving chest.

At this point I am not sure what happened or how long we lost consciousness, but the next thing I knew, I was watching the dark silhouette of you emerge from the bathroom, draped in a white robe, glowing faintly as you saunter back to me. I wipe the brief sleep from my eyes as you crawl back into bed with me, snuggling up close to me and handing me a drink.

There we sit, drinking your cocktail and talking a bit. Your hands tracing light lines down my body as our talk takes a quick turn back to naughty. You tell me how you watched me sleep a bit, and can wonder no longer how my cock is going to feel inside you. In that instance, drinks are swigged, and your robe is lost to the floor.

You stand on the bed above me, and I watch as your heavenly shadowed figure lowers itself onto me. You come to rest straddled over me, your pussy grinding into my erecting cock as your mouth lowers to mine to kiss me once more. My cock grows to full mass quickly sandwiched between my stomach and your moistening pussy.

Faster you grind yourself on me, and once you can feel me throb against your eager lips, you raise yourself up, take my shaft in your hand and guide me to your hole. I feel my head prod at the moist opening, and I groan in harmony with you as you lower yourself, impaled on my cock.

Lower you fall onto me, my cock throbbing inside your warm velvet walls. I feel your walls and muscles grip and release me, your hips start to gyrate, twisting and filling yourself with my cock. Your hands press harder down into my chest as your head begins to thrash, riding me faster and faster.

My cock throbbing inside you with each swirl around within you, my hips beginning to buck in rhythm with yours, fucking my cock up into you, the sound of our thighs slapping against each other resonating through the room. Further up I thrust my cock into you as your moans become uncontrollable.

You reel off a monologue of filth to me as you ride my cock, telling me how good I fucking feel, how good my cock fucks your pussy, and how even in your dreams did I not feel this good. My hands reach up to surround your bouncing tits, rolling and kneading them in my tantric grasp, rolling your nipples and pinching them, fueling your moans and screams as my cock impales you over and over.

You sit upright now, gyrating your hips grinding that swelling clit into my crotch as you ride me with a heated abandon. My hands keep your tits in its grasp as I watch you cut loose on me. Riding me like never before, bouncing madly, grinding violently, as your body begins to shudder atop me.

For the second time tonight your body quivers with the ecstatic shudder of orgasmic delight. Your body convulses atop me, falling back onto my chest as my hips resumes the fucking motions your hips began to create this ecstasy. I fuck you hard up into you pussy, the wet sounds of your juices coating my cock, barely audible over your screams of pleasure.

The intensity of this climax too much for you as you collapse onto my body breathing heavily, my arms wrap around you as my rigid cock throbs inside you adding to the dissipating pleasure of your orgasm subsiding. I hold you close and plant soft kisses atop your head.

Softly, I lift you from me, my cock slipping out of you as you curl up on the sheets, your body aglow with an after-sex aura, incandescent in the soft hue of the amber light in the room. I rise from the bed, and walk to the window, drawing the curtains open, I stand silhouetted in the glowing light of the overlooked Las Vegas Strip.

My naked form outlined in green, and red hues, flashing blue and yellow as I stand and look out at the bustling Saturday night crowd, knowing while we both have friends out there somewhere, we would not trade our places with anyone else in the world right now.

As I stand there gazing out at the world I feel you slide up and brush up against me, your breasts pressed hard into my back and your hand running up my chest. Your cheek pressed into my shoulder blades as your tongue snakes out slightly to taste the salt on my back from the sweat laden activities of the night. I turn to face you, my excitement brewing once again.

Taking you in my arms, body pressing into you, you can feel my cock grow to attention between your legs, my chest heaving against yours as we embrace in the most erotic kiss of the night, enhanced by the thought, but not the care, that the Strip can see us.

Embracing you as we kiss, I turn you to the window and press you into it. The world below would marvel at the sight of your heavenly body pressed against that glass, your body on display for the street stories below us. Your breasts mashed into the glass, your face turned to the side pressing into the window, and your legs spread apart. I stand behind you, my hand running down your front, and my lips trailing kisses down your back. Your mouth opens and I can see your tongue slide against the glass, almost as if French kissing the public.

Your open mouth then lets escape a yelp of pleasure as you feel my tongue slither over your lips from behind. You look back at me as my face is buried between your ass cheeks, turning from side to side as my head thrashes about gently to ease my tongue across your slit. My hands spreading your luscious cheeks apart, giving me deeper access to your sex, and giving you pleasure on a new high. You feel my tongue lather your pussy lips up again, and then a tingle, a new sensation, your back arches and head flings back as you moan in pure delight as you feel my tongue slither around the rim of your ass.

My tongue flickers around the love hole lightly, as my hands hold your cheeks apart, showing me how tempting your back door is, how it pulses and flexes as I open my mouth to spit a stream of saliva down it. Your hands plaster themselves against the glass as you moan your approval of my actions. I continue to lube your ass up with my mouth as your hand reaches around behind you and tugs at my hair. Non-verbal ways to tell me you are so ready to have me in you again, and that this time, it's serious.

You bend over slightly, hands still pressed into the glass right next to your globes, milky white and glowing a sensual hue of white in the outside world's light. You look back just in time to see me stand up, and slide my engorged cock into your sopping pussy. You let out a soft moan of delight and I slide into your velvet depths with slick ease once again.

But this is just the prelude love, and the reason for this will be very apparent to you in just a second. I pump into your pussy a few times, slow and long strokes, the hard thrusts, simply to show you how much I fucking want you. As I stand behind you, inserted in your luscious pussy, my head leans forward, mouth open and long wet trails of saliva drip from my lips and cascade down your ass, over your hole.

You yelp in delight as I withdraw my drenched cock from your pussy, and using my hand, I guide the head to your asshole. Poking, prodding gently at the little brown star, your back arches more, legs slide apart a little more, you try to watch, you try to imagine that the flashbulbs from the streets below, taking pictures of the sights, are capturing the moment of penetration. My head inside you now. Your head thrashes back; I grasp your hair which falls onto your back. Pulling gently, I ease my cock deeper into your ass, hips bucking gently, easing myself further inside, occasionally drizzling more saliva down onto my shaft as I withdraw to push a little harder, and deeper.

You look out at the Vegas audience before you, the reflection of me now slowly fucking your ass imprinted onto the distant Las Vegas skyline. Flashing neon outside, flickering candlelight inside, and the sensation of my cock impaling your ass; the chaos of the strip, melded with the serenity of our hotel seclusion, and the pleasure of my cock deep inside you.

Your moans begin, quickly turning to screams as my pace quickens. I watch as my cock drives in, withdrawing, then thrusting back into your glory hole, deeper with each thrust, slower, feeling your rectal muscles spasm around my cock, harder even when your fingers disappear between your legs and play with your own pussy.

My arms wrap under you, my hips beginning an upward stroke to drive my cock in and out of your ass. Upwards my hands glide over your exposed body to cradle your tits in my hand, cock still stroking in and out of your stretched ass, easier now. Your moans violent, your body fucking me back like a good little whore, wanting more, begging for more.

We begin to exchange words, you begging me for more, me telling you what a good slut you are, an ass fucking slut, my little cock whore. The words seem to drive you on hotter, dirtier, your body beginning to shake, convulsing on my throbbing cock. Your head starts to thrash violently coupled with fierce moans of pleasure, harmonizing with my own groans of delight.

The penetration of your ass continues as you start to gasp, head rocking, mouth agape as you scream into orgasm again. Your body shudders, and your legs almost buckle under my grasp, leaning down to catch you, my hips continuing to buck into you to aid your climax, feeling your ass muscles throb around me, massaging my cock inside you, as your hand works your pussy and catches your resulting nectars. It's time, and I withdraw from your stretched ass, sliding my swollen cock into your dripping pussy. I fuck you now like never before tonight, hard, fast, relentless.

My invasion of your pussy now causes you to scream out loudly, sweet moans of pleasure, music to my ears, the sound of your ecstasy turns me on so, so much sweeter when not masked by phone lines, and so much hotter when spewed into my ears. Hard and deep I prod into you, coaxing out yet another small orgasm as I feel your pussy close in and convulse around my shaft.

The world can see us, they can all see me bring you to the edge of pleasure, and push you over into the abyss of bliss over and over again. Your last climax was harder than expected as your knees buckle beneath you. Your hands against the glass start to slip down, your breast wet with excitement pressed hard against the glass also slips downward, and my hands can do little to support your submission to carnal pleasure.

You fall to your knees, still pushed up against the window to the outside world, breathing heavily, and soft sighs still lifting out of your agape mouth. Still I stand behind you, gazing down at your pulsing body with my cock in hand, dripping wet from you. Then, with a hunger renewed, like a woman possessed by desire, your spin around on your knees, your back plastered against the window, you pull me by the waist to you.

My hands now in the place where yours was on the glass, I look and smile in delight at the moisture emblazoned on the glass in the shape of your upper body. I look down as your mouth opens and takes my cock deep down your throat. Your head twists violently, lips smacking and sucking at my cock furiously. Your tongue lathers me quickly, muffled moans against my cock driving you and me on.

Faster you blow me, slurping and suckling, hand cradling and caressing my swelling sac, your prize brewing within them, hotter by the second. Your hand wraps around my base and strokes me with a appetite for what you desire unrivaled, faster and faster as your tongue flicks at my head, down my shaft, over my balls, then licking your lips and heading back up to my head.

You begin to talk to me as if taken over by a sexual demon. A lust fueled fire burning deep inside your eyes as you look up to me with my cock in your possession, stroking me as you tell me to shower you with my cum, to rain on you for all the world to see. You tell me you want to taste me, to feel my coat your throat, ease your thirst for my cum, and I will, very, very soon.

I rest my hand on your head, holding it still for the event about to happen. Your hands gripping my cock like you never want to let it go, my hips fuck your hands, my head grazing your outstretched tongue with each thrust through your encircled fingers. You moan in heated breaths to do it for you, the sight of you knelt before me, backlit by the pulsing Vegas night fuels me on, I gaze down at you begging for me to cum for you with hungry eyes, and a delectable mouth. Faster now I fuck your hands, sliding into your mouth on occasion to feel the warmth engulf me, then back out to let you stroke me to ecstasy. Then it happens.