Twenty Questions with Bunny Love

Story Info
Electrifying interview with an unsung porn star.
1.9k words
4.2
34k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RisiaSkye
RisiaSkye
92 Followers

- A revealing interview by Risia Skye -

It is very rare that someone in the business of writing about celebrities gets the opportunity to introduce a genuine legend to the world. But, this is one of those momentous occasions. Last week, on the Van Nuys set of her current project, erotic adventurer Bunny Love took the time to talk with me, and set the record straight on a number of subjects. The following is the most accurate portrayal I can give of our brief but evocative interview.

When I arrive at the set of Bunny Love's latest picture "River Pants," I expect to have to work my way through legions of fans, handlers, and other media types in order to meet my interviewee. To my surprise, Bunny sits alone in a dimly lit portion of the set, awaiting her next call to action. Dressed in a hypnotically transparent blue sheath, her pink curves offset her mythic dimensions, softening the affect. The only indication of distress at this less-than-star-treatment is a slightly impatient tremor, a tendency she tells me is a remnant of her old ways, when she was more high strung and easily wound up. Now, if I didn't know better, I might be astounded...what old ways could she have? Though she looks almost virginally fresh, Bunny is in fact a veteran of this industry. This, I suppose, is the mystery of Bunny: despite having appeared in nearly 3000 adult films, she is practically anonymous, even among adult entertainment enthusiasts. I can only imagine that after this interview, that will change. I, for one, will never forget my time with Bunny Love.

Q: How did you first enter the adult industry?

A: (chuckling) A nice turn of phrase there. I suppose I found the industry because it's where I belong. I've always tried to maintain relationships, but I've found it hard to be in a long-term thing with a woman. Eventually, most of the women I fell for found someone else and I was all but forgotten, sexually. And when that happens, you just have to move on. I have a high sex drive--it's what I'm made for, you know? Once in a while just isn't enough for me. I feel less alone, I guess. There are plenty here just like me.

Q: You say you have had a difficult time maintaining relationships with women. Are you "out" about your sexuality? Do you consider yourself a lesbian?

A: It's funny you should ask that. I wouldn't really call myself a lesbian. Actually, I don't think that whether the person's a man or woman really enters my head at all. And, I have a bit of a weak spot for bisexual men, I must admit. But, I'm really a pleaser in a relationship. I want to make the one I'm with feel good; that's my motivator. So, I'm most attracted to people I can really satisfy, people who've never had someone like me. It's strange, because it's not really what I'd expect, but I just seem to attract more women. I think my androgyny frightens some men.

Q: Why would you call yourself androgynous?

A: Well, look at me. Here, she takes me by the hand. It's okay, you know. I'm comfortable with who I am and how I look. I don't have your typical insecurities or fears. Laughing I told you, I'm a one-track thinker. If Madonna was a "Boy Toy," I guess I'm just a "Love Toy!"

Q: Who's your favorite co-star?

A: This should be easy, right? Everyone seems to have favorites. Actually, this is really hard. If I tell you the truth, you won't believe me.

Q: Why wouldn't I believe you?

A: Because I really do love them all. It's more than a job or some sex. This is life for me. I love everyone I work with, every single person I star in a scene with.

Q: You said earlier that there were plenty others like you in this industry. What did you mean?

A: I guess the simplest answer is to say that there's plenty of highly sexed, fun seeking boys and girls around here. But, it's more than that. L.A. is such a weird place in so many ways. A lot of the time it's really lonely, or the people seem...plastic. Suppressed giggles Believe me, I know all the plastic jokes about this business! You could spend your whole life waiting to find someone. Here, there are others looking and there are people looking back, looking for us.

Q: When you say people seem "plastic" here, I assume you mean something more than silicone implants.

A: Oh, shit! Can I say that? Let's just say that I've seen plenty of performers and even regular folks who just don't seem real, you know? Like they look almost right, but the illusion falls apart when you get close. Either they look weird, which happens, or--more often--it just doesn't feel right when you get close to them. It's like there's nobody there. I've even heard that about myself. What do you think? Do I look real?

I am unsure how to answer, and move on quickly to the next question.

Q: Doesn't that turn you off to people in general? How do you stay positive about love?

A: Actually, it makes me try harder. In a weird way, it makes me want to be more real for the person I'm with. I've been disappointed by the plastic people so much that I just want to be extra genuine for anyone I find. I don't fake anything, I don't tell lies. I just do my thing and hope that it all works out. I'm completely positive about love. I don't need a commitment or something, just a chance to bring some joy and have some fun. Really, I'm a romantic at heart.

Q: A romantic? Most people would call your world unromantic.

A: What's unromantic? Being filmed? That's just a camera. I'm not looking at the camera, for Chrissakes. I'm looking at my co-star, at their body. I'm getting close and then seizing the moment, taking the chance that we'll come together perfectly in that moment. That's a leap of faith. That's romance.

Q: Do you ever see people who aren't in the adult business?

A: Is that an invitation? At this, Bunny seems to purr, an enchanting throaty vibrato that hums through the room.

Q: Uh, let's just say that I find you fascinating. Is that evasive enough?

A: Oh, darlin'. I could make your night, you know. I saw how you looked at me. Don't be embarrased, it happens all the time. I told you; this is what I'm made for. Do you want me to take this off? The blue sheath shimmies, and she looks like she might shed it immediately.

In the interest of journalistic accuracy, I have to admit, I am more than a little bit interested to see what she's got under that iridescent sheath, to see it up close...very close.

Q: Well, that would hardly get our interview finished, now would it? Did my voice crack on the last bit, or is that just my imagination, just a trick of memory and the tape recorder?

A: It all depends on how you want to finish, dear. Anything is possible.

Q: Don't you have to get back to the set soon?

A: Probably. It's okay; someone can substitute for me, it's not a crucial scene for me. Or, I can change. I change costumes all the time, nobody seems to mind. As long as I do the job. She winks, still purring to me in that throaty hum. I see now why she's so popular in the industry. She's a real sex kitten, always ready to go.

Q: Don't your batteries ever wind down?

A: For the first time, she seems edgy. Is that a crack?

Q: I am embarrased at my poor choice of words, looking to cover the moment quickly. No, no, not at all. You just seem to have such unlimited stamina. Don't you ever get tired? Or get sick of sex?

A: Let me ask you this--what am I supposed to do instead? Look at me...she sounds almost hysterical. I am taken by her vulnerability, how easily the facade of security cracks. Once again, I find myself wanting to hold her. I take her by the hand, try to offer comfort.

Q: Bunny, have I hit a sore subject?

A: It's just...when you look like me, how can there be anything but sex? It's not like people want to have a conversation with me. And that's okay, really. I'm used to it, I even like it. But, I do worry what will happen when my "batteries run down," as you put it. I don't know...I take time off to recharge, but I don't know what the future holds for me. Sometimes, that gets a little scary. Who will take care of me then?

Q: You seem like you take good care of yourself. Why do you need someone to take care of you? Or do you mean emotionally?

A: I just...I need stimulation, I need to work, to make people feel good. I don't know what will happen when I'm not needed around here anymore. Or if I'm not wanted. You know, there's always someone new coming along. They're fresh, they're bright, they're ambitious and focused. I don't know...At this point, I realize that I'm still clutching her by the hand.

Q: Do you regret going into this business?

A: Oh, no. I don't mean to make it sound like that. I just wonder if I'll ever find the right person for me, on a permanent basis. People are so fickle.

Q: Do you mean to imply that you aren't fickle? With all the lovers you've had, could you be faithful to one person?

A: Absolutely. I'm completely committed to whoever I'm with, for as long as I'm with them. I'm very loyal; being with someone who really appreciates me, well, that can keep my motor running for weeks and weeks. And even when I run down and get tired, I usually just need a little pick-me-up to get right back in there. I can be almost obsessive, depending on the person.

Care to see what I mean? Everything could change, you never know; you could take me home, right here and now.

Q: Are you saying that you want to get out of here?

I should interject at this point that I realize my actions were completely unprofessional. She exudes a powerful charisma, that Bunny. I always intended to return her to the set. Actually, I don't *think* that I ever meant to take her away from the set, as I ultimately did.

A: Absolutely. Unless, you want to stay here. Plenty can happen here too, you know. But, you seem like the private type.

The rest of our conversation cannot be included here. I should, for the record, however, come clean about my behavior, and the affect that Bunny had on me. Without considering the consequences, I literally scooped her up, shoved her in my bag, and took her home. Our night together was magical, and not to be narrated here. Suffice it to say, her status among adult performers is well earned. When I returned her to the set in the morning, to great relief among the actresses and crew, there were tears in my eyes.

She's one hell of a pleaser, that Bunny Love.

RisiaSkye
RisiaSkye
92 Followers