Twenty Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

"If you wish, yes. But the hold-ups and heels stay on."

"OK. I'll do my best."

He smiled warmly. "I know."

I beamed back at him and watched as he prepared. The chair was shifted out of the way and the sheepskin rug moved to the centre of the room. Adam then lay flat on his back and I assumed it was my turn to perform once more.

Hauling myself from the armchair with as much grace as I could muster, I took a shaky step towards him then straddled his legs and continued walking slowly until he was staring straight up my long legs. Towering in lingerie above my boyfriend with him ogling my panties from a few feet below was more erotic than I had initially thought. I figured it might be something that only he'd get pleasure from, but there was something about being the dominatrix and him the submissive that caused the breath to catch in my throat. Did Adam know me better than I knew myself or was I merely becoming caught up in the fantasy? It was hard to tell. I swayed gently from side to side, rocking from one leg to the other, and looked down at him, prone below me, waiting eagerly for his now slutty girlfriend to ride his face. Perhaps he'd enjoy a little role reversal while he was down there.

"You want this?" I asked as nastily as I could, sliding my hand over my glistening panties.

He nodded, fast.

"You want this pussy in your face? Want me to smother you with my panties? Force you to lick me until I come all over you?"

Adam nodded again, the excitement obvious. I milked the situation by swooping my hips low -- as if dancing The Twist -- within inches of his face and then stood again.

"You sure you want me? I could find some other slave to eat my pussy if you're not up to the job. You think you're man enough to make me come on your tongue? Think you have what it takes to please me? To bring me off?"

He nodded enthusiastically a third time.

"Are you mute? Address me properly!"

"Sorry Mistress Belle," he blurted. "I am up to the job of licking you. I shall assure your orgasm if you give me the opportunity."

I smiled. Mistress Belle had a nice ring to it.

"That's better. Then I shall give you a chance to prove your worth. Let's see what you're made of."

I sank to my knees and hovered above him, teasing him by swishing my wet mound close and then backing away. To be fair it wasn't just him I was teasing. The anticipation was sending shivers down my spine as I thought about the dirty act upon which we were about to embark. I stopped moving, poised motionless; waiting. Then, without warning, dropped onto his face and ground my pussy against his mouth. His nose pressed against my clit and I rotated my hips to ensure the contact I desired, shoving forward, rocking back and forth on his mouth and nose, feeling his hot breath on my wet sex through the thin material. My lower legs pinned his arms to the floor so he had no choice but to please me with his face.

It seemed so wicked to be using someone in this degrading manner for my own gratification. Initially I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't just me I was pleasing. But once the tingling and warmth began to take hold in my body I really started revelling in the role and didn't give it any further analysis; just enjoyed the ride.

Adam was masterful at using his tongue, and seemed to enjoy it most when I completely smothered his face to the point he could hardly breathe. With my panty-covered lips pressed tightly against his mouth and my clit buried into his nose, if I rocked forward it cut off his air supply momentarily and he fought hard against me. At that instant his tongue would work magic; the combination of that and the stimulation to my yearning clitoris sent shockwaves between my thighs. And then I'd back off to give him a few seconds to recover before attacking again.

With the heat welling up in me I craved more contact and that meant losing my underwear. I slid from his face and straddled his chest so he could see me. I considered just sliding the material to one side, then thought better of it. Perhaps my boyfriend slave would prefer a personal touch; after all he was paying for me.

I slid my hands down the side of my body and brought them to rest on my full hips. Tantalisingly slowly I pulled the left drawstring and let the cords dangle from my thigh, resting on his shirt. I repeated the action with the right string. The flap of fabric fell to his chest at the front revealing my shaved slit to his hungry gaze. The tiny runway of hair above my clit was damp from perspiration and a little of my come, guiding the way to my slick lips. I grabbed the panty cords and pulled forward, sliding the material from between us, then folded the garment neatly into a square with the crotch facing out. I pressed them to his nose and he inhaled deeply, eyes fluttering in ecstasy. When I deemed he'd had enough, I took the panties away sharply and tucked them into the band of my hold-ups.

"You can keep these later. Now I want you to make me come."

With that I slid forward again and smothered him with my shaved pussy. The touch of his tongue and nose against my naked cunt was electric. I bucked against him as he slid his tongue deep inside my wanton snatch for the first time of the evening. If I tasted even half as good as my juicy slit looked in the soft light I knew that Adam would be having the time of his life underneath me. Who was I kidding; I knew how I tasted. Creamy, tangy, with a hint of musk wrapped up in a sweet nectar. A heady mixture of lust, desire and promise. And I was having the time of my life too.

I squeezed my thighs together, trapping his tongue in my folds and crushed myself forward into his nose. My clitoris sent sparks back and forth along the length of my slit. I had to be touched more.

"Squeeze my tits," I commanded, releasing his arms from beneath my shins.

Adam did as he was told while I rode his face. His big hands caressed and rolled the pale flesh of my breasts through the bra as I struggled behind me with the clasp. Eventually the harness fell from my shoulders and dropped to the floor behind Adam's head as he momentarily let go and then returned to my bare chest. He pinched and rolled my nipples exactly as he knew I adored, alternating his grip on each breast and listening to my wails of pleasure. My flesh spilled from his hands and he kneaded it in time to my rocking on his face, his tongue thrusting insistently up into my soaking pussy.

I leaned forward and curled my fingers around the edges of the fluffy rug beneath us. My breasts hung above Adam's head and his hands followed my lead, continuing to squeeze, pinch and tweak my erect nipples and exposed flesh. The combination of tonguing and breast stroke was taking its toll on my insides. That familiar feeling of an impending orgasm started to rumble in my groin, warning the rest of my body to baton down the hatches and prepare for the waves to hit shore. God he was good.

To maximise my pleasure I wanted Adam's tongue on my clit. Needed it. I bucked south, feeling momentarily empty as his tongue slithered from my sopping channel. Rolling my hips forward, his long, talented tongue struck home and I groaned loudly. He flicked circles around my sensitive nub, and ran his tongue up and down the wet flesh either side of the hood, which was pulled back exposing the pink treasure beneath.

His expert lapping at and around my centre built the tension to an almost unbearable height. I craved release and begged him to lick harder, and to pull my nipples. If his mouth hadn't been occupied I'd have asked him to bite my nipples too; it drives me wild to have teeth grazing the tips of my jutting mounds. I usually plead him to do that while I ride his lap, his cock driving wildly up inside my spasming cunt.

The pressure on my clit increased as Adam worked his tongue feverishly against me. Stroke after deliciously lewd stroke set fireworks off between my thighs and I crushed myself into his face, stopping suddenly amid a wail of satisfaction. The heat coursed my body and I could only shake as it spread. Every nerve ending tingled and I batted his hands away from my breasts. Sitting upright on his face I bounced slowly yet forcefully against him as I tipped my head back, moaning and panting heavily into the room, breasts heaving, neck flushed.

My pussy walls fluttered rhythmically to the beat of my body's release, leaking juice onto Adam's chin. And then it became too much to have him there so I rose sharply from him, leaving my sex dangling an inch from his mouth, saliva and thin strings of my sap still joining us.

From my very centre I could feel wetness surging into my pussy and drizzling down the inside of my pulsing tunnel, out onto my bare lips. It was impossible to trace the source. That was one of the mysteries of my womanhood; come just seemed to appear from somewhere deep inside me during orgasm. Time and again I had sought its origin so I might capture the precise mechanism and understand what drove me. But, as always, no sooner had the thought formed, the analytical part of my brain that tried to focus on the source was swamped by the emotional side of my being, as chemistry, physics, biology and spirituality fused. The alliance took me on a whirlwind journey into myself and out the other side; synapses forming connections that rocketed me past myriad images. Shapes, colours and sounds that should have been impossible to comprehend were rendered with vivid clarity in each split second before giving way to the next. And everything made sense, filling me with a profound fervour and sense of connectedness.

It was then I realised I was smiling, breaking into soft, panting laughter as the waves began to lessen while the intense high continued. I was so fortunate to have such a man willing to service me. So far he had taken nothing and given everything. Maybe he saw it as taking everything. I was sure the balance had to shift at some point, but I really didn't know what to expect next, if anything. The continual surprises of the evening had blown the doors off any preconceptions I may have had. For all I knew he might have already come in his underwear; I'd witnessed how excited he became when licking me out on other nights.

If I was being truthful I was tired and more than content to curl up in bed with him right then; I doubt I could manage another orgasm like the ones I'd experienced so far. Having said that, in the past Adam had demonstrated a knack for what I considered the sexually impossible, revving me up time after time when I thought there could be no more energy inside me, let alone an orgasm.

While my thoughts freewheeled to times gone by and my nerve endings began to return to normal I became aware of Adam wriggling beneath me. I rose off him further and he brought his wallet out once more. Trepidation was mixed with amazement as I wondered what he could possibly have planned next. It had to be sex. If he hadn't already come, he would need to shoot his load inside me. And despite my tiredness I had to admit the idea of a lazy screw to round things off appealed; he couldn't last long after all the stimulation of the evening anyway.

He deliberately counted out another twenty, folded it and placed it with the other notes and my panties in the top of my hold-up.

"I need to fuck you," he said simply.

My mind cart wheeled. At last!

Then another note slid into the band on the other leg.

"In your arse."

I looked down at him, shocked. "No way!"

He put another twenty in my hold-ups.

"Yes way."

"No. Wait. You're kidding, right?"

He put another twenty in. "Twenty says not. The money's yours to keep."

I stared at him. He was serious. While I enjoyed anal play during sex and adored having my bottom licked and stroked, we'd never tried anal sex. We'd talked about it but frankly the idea scared me a little. For every account I'd read about or heard from friends of it being amazing I'd heard two or three that said it was painful. I was into pleasure not pain.

"I... I don't know. I've heard it hurts and I think..."

Adam held up his hand to silence me again. He took out the remaining notes from his wallet and folded them into my hold-ups, slowly and with purpose. "I'm not paying you 200 to think. I'm paying 200 to fuck you in the arse. I've given you all you wanted and you've shown me how much of a whore you are all evening, so continue to prove it. Get on all fours. Now."

I still couldn't believe it. But he had a point. If he'd said at the start of the evening that I'd have turned from my usual self into a lap-dancing, domineering exhibitionist I'd have laughed and told him to dream on. Now he was proposing to add one final accolade to that list: anal bitch. What could I do? How could I say I wouldn't enjoy it without trying it? I had to give him what he wanted or I'd be nothing more than a hypocrite.

Fixing him with a hard stare, I sighed slowly. "OK, but promise you'll go easy."

"I promise."

I swung my leg over him and stood a little unsteadily. Figuring a little wine would help with what was to come, I chugged the remainder of the red as Adam climbed up from the rug, still dressed in his slightly crumpled dinner jacket, his chin shiny with my tasty secretions.

Replacing the wine glass on the mantelpiece I stared at him, imploring him to call off this final act. He just pointed to the floor and I knew negotiation was useless. I was bought and paid for.

With trepidation I made my way to the rug, faced away from him, dropped to my knees and bent at the waist, resting my head on my forearms. My naked upturned bottom nestled atop sheer hold-ups stuffed with money must have looked a perfect target to Adam's ravenous stare. I was so nervous crouched there waiting for the inevitable cock in my rear. I tried to recall what my NLP tutor had said about fear and nerves being chemically the same release of adrenaline as excitement; it was merely the mental attachment associated with the act that determined whether we feared or revelled in it. I tried to suppress any negative thoughts I had about sodomy and focus on the prior times we'd enjoyed fooling around with my rear.

A touch to the ring of muscle jolted me from my reverie. I looked back. Adam had his face there: he was such a filthy animal. He licked again and the fear melted a little. It did feel so good to be licked between my cheeks. Over and over he swabbed his tongue across the entrance to my puckered passage, teasing the nerve endings and sending shivers up my spine. I moaned appreciatively.

Adam spoke and I could tell by the cracks in his voice that he was in heaven. "You have such a beautiful bottom."

"I know." The wine was helping, and it wouldn't be long before the slug I had just consumed helped further.

The unrelenting attack of his tongue on and around my anus and upturned cheeks served to relax me further. Occasionally he'd let his tongue slip south and drive inside my wet pussy, slathering my juices over the entire area, then return to licking my derriere. This back and forth between my pussy and arse was incredibly arousing as he prepared my virgin backside for his cock. Although I didn't believe it possible I began to feel the stirrings of excitement once more inside me. I truly was a slut; an anal slut at that.

When he pushed his tongue inside my rear and began to repeatedly probe my back passage I experienced further wetness forming in my pussy. It felt so dirty to be used; to be licked in such a taboo part of my body. But equally it felt right and aroused me. Perhaps part of the thrill was the fact it was forbidden, naughty, and nasty. Or maybe I was wired wrong inside; nothing like the other girls, my driving force being base instinct and raw desire which I'd masked for so long. Either way I could feel my anal passage opening up as I relaxed further. Adam knew exactly what he was doing back there, spreading my hot cheeks with his palms and driving his tongue inside me. It was making me so fucking horny. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

He stopped for a second. "Wow, B. the taste of your come and your arse is such a delicious mixture."

I just moaned in appreciation as his huge tongue returned to probing me, widening and priming my rear. I wondered if we'd need any additional lubrication or if his saliva, my pussy juice and raw passion alone would be enough. I pushed the thought from my mind: since Adam had planned the whole evening in meticulous detail, there was every chance he'd have some lube nearby if he thought it necessary.

His tongue slithered expertly in, out and around my nether hole, occasionally seeking refuge in the familiar wetness of my smooth pussy while his nose pressed firmly against my shaved rosebud. He always inhaled deeply at this point: it was so depraved for him to be aroused by the smell of my bottom but it didn't bother me like it did at the beginning of our relationship. When I accepted it I actually found it to be an incredible turn on and our bond had grown stronger and our sex more diverse with this shared pleasure. I suspected our sex life was about to take another turn tonight.

Abruptly, the probing ceased. The emptiness in my rear passage felt suddenly unnatural. Perhaps that was Adam's point; to make me want something back there so badly that I practically craved it. In which case he'd succeeded. Despite every misgiving I had about the act, at that moment I desperately wanted him to fill my backside with his fat cock. I suddenly yearned to know what it would feel like; to continue where his tongue had left off; to have my bottom ripped apart as he sank his length into me; and to be used for his dirty gratification.

Behind me I heard him unzip his trousers and I prepared for my anal virginity to be taken, tensing yet trying to relax to ease the inevitable pain. Instead he slammed into my sopping pussy in one stroke. I gasped loudly and wailed in unexpected pleasure. He grabbed my hips and sawed his rock hard dick savagely, completely exiting my distended lips on every stroke and driving his six inches fully home again and again. He had never fucked me this hard all the time we'd been together. It was as if he'd been coiled up in a box with someone gradually winding the key, and they'd just flipped the release catch.

I screamed over and over in pleasure as thrust after thrust threatened to split me in two. My sodden pussy was a more than willing conduit to the hormones he was triggering inside me as his unrelenting cock scorched my soaked tunnel. Between shrieks I managed to squeeze some words out: "I thought... you... wanted my... arse?"

"Surprise! That's what I wanted you to think."

Part of me was relieved to be off the hook, but another part -- the bit that was disappointed when he withdrew his tongue -- had actually geared up for sodomy and was now crying out for the act. Was I really that disgusting that I was prepared to beg for anal, when less than ten minutes earlier I'd dismissed it? As if to answer my unvoiced question, I heard some deep, dark corner of my consciousness ask out loud:

"Actually, I... quite want you to... uuhhhh.. fuck me... back there."

He gradually slowed to a stop, his cock buried to the hilt in my wet slit. "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." I looked back at him, meeting his gaze. "Fuck me, Adam. Take my anal virginity. Slide your cock in my tight arse and fuck me until I can't take any more. I promised you could do anything to me and you've paid for it, so take what's yours."

He looked stunned but wasn't about to question my request: raw lust had taken over. He withdrew his hard tool from my sopping cunt and pressed the head of his blunt instrument to my backside. I felt the pressure building at the entrance to my anus. The rest of the world fell away as he gradually applied more force and my ring began to widen to accommodate his girth. I focused intently on the sensations his cock produced. Ingress felt so much stranger than egress. The muscle that was so used to being opened from the inside was being widened from the other direction and the signals in my brain told me it was all wrong. But the fire spreading in my bottom told me it was right. Matter over mind.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers