Twenty Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

I had never felt as degenerate as I did at that moment; on my knees with a fat cock sliding inside my rear passage millimetre by millimetre. My eyes watered with the combination of uncertainty, discomfort and anticipation. Adam swatted my backside lightly and called me names for being such a dirty bitch who had to be paid to be fucked. I could sense his prick head swelling in the entrance to my rear as the words turned him on. How he kept his orgasm in check I'll never know.

The invasion continued and I panted in pleasure, aware of my insides widening in a most unnatural manner. It felt both incredible and disgusting to think of where Adam's cock was heading. I cried out in a little pain and bit my lip as he jerked his hips. Almost immediately there was a satisfying sucking motion as my bottom accepted the inevitable and the wide head of his cock penetrated the inner ring of muscle.

He waited for me to become familiar with the sensation of having my arse packed so tightly, our laboured breathing the only sound in the room, then in one thrust slid inside me an inch further. It felt like ten and I cried out.

"Slowly!"

My mouth was dry, my head was spinning and my bottom ached with the dull acceptance of Adam's manhood in my dark chute. My breathing was ragged as the remainder of the assault took place. Inch by sordid inch I was impaled from behind and I became aware of beads of sweat on my forehead, dripping to the rug as I bit my lip harder and whimpered at Adam's breadth tunnelling into my tight anus.

If I was worried earlier what my parents would think of their little girl imagining strangers ravaging her lithe body, they would probably die of shock if they knew how much I was starting to enjoy being at the receiving end of my boyfriend's anal intrusion. I'd begged for it, too, like a cheap, dirty bitch. What could possibly drive a girl to such depths of sexual degradation in the name of guilty pleasure? Did I need counselling? Animalistic desires and chemicals mixed like a home made atom bomb inside me and the prior feelings of pain and depravity gave way to curious enjoyment and deep-seated excitement. The result was that sometime before he was fully inside, the throbbing began to ease somewhat and I grew accustomed to the large object embedded in my bowels. A strange calm enveloped me, like passing the epicentre of a storm, and moments later I developed an uncontrollable urge to take an active role in fucking him.

I slid my hips back and forth just a few millimetres at first and the sensations delivered to my thighs and empty pussy were incredible. Every pore and every follicle of my skin crawled with pinpricks of electricity. Renewed wetness surged into my raw cunt and sparks ignited in my brain. I had never felt so deliciously dirty and yet so fulfilled as my motions increased. First an inch, then two, then three slid back and forth inside my rear. On each outward stroke the muscles fought to eject the invader, but I resisted with an inner squeeze, preventing the head from popping out, greedily sucking him back to me. In the opposite direction, as I gently glided my curvaceous bottom towards the base of his prick until I could feel his pubic hairs tickling my damp skin, I moaned deeply and loudly as his huge cock searched for the deepest parts of my body. He always maintained that his six inches was average, but it felt far more than that in my arse.

An inch below the meat that was steadily entering and leaving my bottom, my engorged pussy lips hung apart in a vulgar display of wantonness; petals opened by a primal craving that required fulfilment. If a second cock had been on offer I might even have accepted it in my wet, hairless snatch. I was so dirty. I panted in delight and realised at that moment I was beyond emotion and had entered an avenue of raw sexual hunger. The slut within me had been truly unleashed. I became aware of starting to really enjoy myself: happy to be giving in to his carnal desires, and my own. Why hadn't we tried sooner?

I couldn't get enough.

I begged Adam to fuck my arse.

Hard.

He didn't need asking twice.

His hands sought my hips and held tightly to my curvy rear. The two of us started to build up a faster rhythm, his groin slapping my bottom at one extreme and my ring muscles sucking him back into my nether depths at the other. He progressively increased the speed of his fucking and I started crying out with each inward stroke. His cock felt colossal in my tight, recently deflowered butt. At one point he started to stick so he spat on my arse a few times to add much-needed lubrication, then continued to piston into me, grunting in satisfaction at his whore of a girlfriend. He spanked me roughly a few times for good measure, the echo of his handprint meeting my taut flesh bouncing around the room.

My insides were on fire; both my arse and my pussy. Despite not thinking I had it in me, I felt the inferno start deep within my core and quickly spread to every tip of my body. It wasn't going to top the last few orgasms but it felt wonderful all the same. Each slap and powerful thrust of Adam's hard tool in my virgin rear canal magnified the bliss and I found myself yelling his name into the rug, pleading him to fuck his tight, slutty whore.

Bucking roughly against him, thrust after deliciously decadent thrust, the money in my hold-ups scratched against his trousers and my thighs. Adam had certainly bought more than he bargained for; his own personal anal fuck toy had begged for his meat and was on the brink of yet another orgasm.

I doubted I would ever be the same again and imagined us performing this immoral act in future: in bed; in the shower; in the park; on the back row of the local cinema; on a plane. Bodies banging together in carnal, sinful, sweaty sodomy; the thrill of the depravity knotting my insides. The thoughts were suddenly too much for my body to cope with. My pussy and anal muscles contracted forcefully and rhythmically as I came, groaning into the floor, gripping Adam's hard prick with my body. For his part he started moaning too and unleashed a torrent of sperm into my bottom. Was it my imagination or could I vaguely sense it splashing against my insides as my anal ring milked every drop from his thick, pulsing cock? I wasn't sure.

Adam continued to pant and I could hardly breathe as our bodies locked and the endorphins raced, touching every part of me in series. Inside, I was a jumble of interconnected wires firing off messages in all directions as every square millimetre of my body fought for the lion's share of my brain's love drug. It roared through me, igniting pores and nerve endings in rapid succession like a well-orchestrated Mexican wave, eventually focusing on my sensitive clitoris. The little pleasure centre tingled as the heat swirled around it and then burst outward, broadcasting warmth from my tiny pink beacon, flooding my spent body in ever diminishing ripples of ecstasy until the contractions lessened and my external senses switched back on, one by one. My bottom ached, my cheeks felt red where they'd been slapped, and my nipples threatened to pop off the end of my breasts into the rug. But I felt so fucking alive.

We stayed fixed in position for a long while, neither of us able to move during our orgasmic releases. The fluttering in my belly and heat coursing my veins flushed my soft skin. I shuddered and breathed deeply, glowing in the flickering candlelight as the grip of Adam's fingers digging into my voluptuous bottom gradually lessened.

I was utterly exhausted as we started to come down from our delicious sexual high; the mental torment of the evening's activities equally to blame as the physical exertion. We were both laden with sweat when we eventually began to part. The sensation of his slowly softening cock sliding from my tiny rosebud and the head being forced out of me by a natural anal contraction caused a deep sigh to escape my lips. A dribble of sperm leaked from my distended ring, then I felt nothing but emptiness inside my loins and an intense satisfaction enveloped me as I collapsed to the rug, panting softly.

Adam lay down beside me and stroked my long black hair, smiling broadly. "You are truly incredible."

"Thank you. I never realised it could feel like that."

"Me neither."

He covered me with the throw from the sofa and continued to lazily trace his fingers over my body as we lay facing one another. I sighed in contentment. "You do know what you've created tonight don't you?"

Adam shook his head. "What's that?"

"Someone who won't be able to leave you alone. I think I might have to badger you for anal from now on." His beaming expression told me all I needed to know and I grinned back. "Somehow I knew you wouldn't mind."

"So what are you going to do with the money?"

"You mean I really can keep it?"

"Of course. You've more than earned it."

I smiled at that. Wasn't that the truth!

"Thanks. Hmmm, maybe I'll book a spa day or two to recover. It might be a bit more expensive than the whore's wages I earned today, though. Have you got any more fantasies you want to pay me for?"

He leant in and kissed me lovingly, tenderly and I melted into his arms. When he broke the kiss he spoke. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Such a tease.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers