Twenty Seven Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to say the world." I said with a serious tone that took her by surprise.

"My goodness." Carolyn replied looking deep in my eyes. Tears started to well up in her beautiful brown eyes as she locked eyes with me saying, " That's it."

"What?" I asked.

"I am a perfectly rational conservative woman who would never sleep with a student. I would never seduce someone in public under a table or go to a motel to seduce someone wearing this. " She again semi modeled her rumpled lingerie with a sweet curtsy .

Carolyn continued to explain " When you looked at me like that all those years ago, it is the same as how you are looking at me today. It is like I am the only woman in the world."

"You are the only woman in the world to me." I replied.

"I love you Dalton. I loved you then and that is why I had to leave you. I love you now."

"Which is why you are gonna stay."

I was the one interrupting this time. We looked at each other as if we were waiting for this moment for our entire lives.

"Marry me serving wench." I requested.

Carolyn smiled and more importantly she rolled those beautiful brown eyes, "Yes my love, I will marry you."

The End

12