Twenty Years Gone By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was fast asleep as I quietly walked out the front door. Soon I was walking in front of Mitch’s house, a car was in the driveway so I figured he was home. I nervously walked up to the door and rang the bell. I waited a few second and rang it again and heard his deep voice grumbling, “this better be good.” He opened the door and his face showed how surprised he was to see me. He had on a robe “Milly?!?”

“Hi Mitch, sorry for intruding so late, but I just had to see you”

“Is everything arlright?”

“It will be….after we fuck” I was surprised at my spur of the moment statement. It is so unlike me to talk like this, but I don’t think I have ever wanted anything so badly in my life. My pussy was boiling hot as he opened the door to invite me inside. We kissed and he led me to the sofa. I sat down and noticed that my juices were actually running out of my pantiless pussy onto my thighs. Mitch stood before me and took off his robe. God he has such a magnificent body, topped off by his huge cock. I eagerly licked his cock all over and then took him into my mouth. He got hard quickly and when I finally managed to get half of his pole down my throat I used my hand to stroke what was left. “OH GOD!!” he moaned. “WHAT A GOOD COCK SUCKER YOU ARE!!” I had never before sucked a cock this large, but I had practiced on a few large cucumbers in my time. I had never before been so driven by lust, it’s like I was a different person. All I cared about was orgasms, his and mine. It is a great feeling!!

I had his cock in my throat and was bobbing and stroking. Mitch was really getting into it, then he started calling me a nasty slut, and a cock loving slut. I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to have him. I pulled off his cock, sat back and pulled my dress up to reveal my pussy to him. “Fuck Me!!” I commanded. I spread my legs wide as he moved into position. He placed his cock at my entrance and slowly went inside. God the feeling of his big cock slowly filling me was so satisfying. My pussy was so wet that I had no problem accommodating his perfect cock and he didn’t stop his initial plunge until our hips met. Then the pounding started. His muscular body soon was covered by a thin layer of sweat. He told me how good my pussy felt and I started cumming.

I’d never before cum without clitoral stimulation, the new sensations caused me to scream out and squeal and my orgasm lasted a long time. I looked down and was amazed at that I could take such a pounding by such a big man. My pussy was grabbing at his cock, he was in such good shape and he hadn’t slowed on bit.

Finally he looked at me “Let’s go upstairs to my bed.” He helped me up and we started running up the stairs. We were almost to the top of the stair when I felt Mitch grab me. I stopped and turned around, I knew what he wanted. We couldn’t even wait to get to the bedroom!! I sat on the step and he once again assaulted my pussy with his black cock. I wrapped my legs completely around him as he drove deep inside me. The steps had no give and he pounded me relentlessly. This was HOT sex. I started cumming again, I held my breath as my orgasm approached, and then as I came I put my arms around his neck and whispered and moaned in his ear. I told him how good his big cock felt and that I loved fucking him. He couldn’t hold back any longer and he filled me with his cum, he kept cumming and cumming, his muscles were so tight and he pumped me hard until he was spent.

We were both covered with sweat and exhausted. When I stood up his cum flooded out of me. He pointed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet until all of his jism ran out of me. I washed up, Mitch was in his bedroom. He asked me to stay with him but I thought it better to go home. Just like 20 years ago, when we finished and I returned to my seat. I asked him to call me the next day.

I slept until 10 am, when I got up I was a bit sore from the pounding I took, but I was also feeling very, very satisfied. Mitch called that afternoon and I invited him over that night, after my son was asleep. He walked over and this time we engaged in a lot of oral sex before we screwed. I started off by giving him a world class blow job and I actually let him shoot his load all over my face. He repaid me by expertly licking and sucking my clit until I had two orgasms, then of course we fucked. This time I got on top and rode his big cock like the horny slut I am. After we were finished I asked him if he wanted to stay, he decided it was probably best to go home.

So for the past few months Mitch comes over either Friday or Saturday night after my son is asleep and we please each other sexually. He stays and we talk a bit and then he goes home. My sister keeps asking about him, but I don’t tell her anything. One day I’ll tell her everything. The man that gave me my first orgasm over 20 years ago is now giving me the best, most satisfying sex of my life. There is nothing better than great sex. It’s fun being bad. It’s fun being a slut.

12