Twenty Years Later, It Happened

Story Info
How I fucked my sister after lusting for 20 years.
2k words
4.33
42.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Patrick. This is a story about me and my big sister Ashley. Ashley is 3 years older than me and we have always been close. She has always been a little chubby, but by no means fat. She has large breasts and a really nice full butt. Back, when I was 18 years old, still a virgin and internet porn wasn't as readily available as it is today, I would do anything to get a glimpse of a naked woman, even if it was my sister.

One day while Ashley was in the shower, I placed a small handheld mirror under the bathroom door and used it to spy on her. I couldn't believe how well my plan worked. She began to undress, and before I knew it, she was down to her bra and underwear. I'll never forget the moment when she reached back and unclipped her bra. She was facing right towards the door where I was. I couldn't have had a better view unless I was in there with her. She pulled her bra off and exposed her huge, full breasts and large areola. I was amazed. I have never seen an actual set of boobs in person before. She then bent over and pulled down her tight white panties. Her neatly trimmed pussy was exposed and I had an unobstructed view. Ashley turned around, bent forward to turn the water on and I could see her pussy from underneath as she bent over.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I could see everything. As she got in the shower and closed the shower door, I couldn't take it any longer. I reached in my pants and came in seconds of touching my virgin dick.

Now, this went on for a little while longer and after a while, my sister moved out and I wasn't able to see her naked anymore...until 20 years later.

My sister, Ashley has since been divorced and she asked me to help her move. She called me asking me what time I would be there, I told her I'd be over in 10 minutes. As I got to her house, I walked in through the open garage and let myself into the house. I heard some banging around upstairs and started to walk up. As I got to the top of the stairs, out comes my sister from her bedroom, totally naked from head to toe. I was in shock. She didn't seem to be as surprised. She just half covered her boobs and I politley looked away. She kept walking out of the bedroom, covered her boobs with her arm and pussy with her other hand, and walked into the laundry room. She said she was sorry and claimed she didn't know I was in the house. I still had my head turned, but stole one more look from behind as she walked away.

I said, "didn't I just say I'd be right over?"

She replied, "Yeah, I was just walking to the window to see if you were here yet."

The sight of her naked, got me super excited and I decided to go with it. She said she was going to get dressed and be right out.

I said, "Well what's the point now? I already seen it all." I was hoping she was going to stay naked, but she didn't.

She laughed at my comment and got dressed, but I wasn't done yet, I needed to break the ice. When she came out of the laundry room dressed, I said, "So, you got some big fuckin' tits."

She laughed and said, "Ok let's change the subject." I couldn't help it, I needed to take it further.

I said, "No seriously, I don't care if you're my sister or not, look what you did to me."

I pointed to my rock hard bulge in my jeans. She looked at my crotch, pointed to it, and said,

"Ok, that's really weird, I'm your sister."

I could tell by her tone that she wasn't totally against what was happening but trying to act like she was. I needed to keep going. I said again that I didn't care, and "tits are tits, and yours are really nice". With that, I started to pull down my zipper and unbutton my jeans.

She said, "Whoa, what the fuck are you doing?"

I said, "Listen, I'm all worked up and I won't be able to do anything till I take care of this. I'll go in the bathroom of you want."

She paused and said, "No, just do what you gotta do."

I couldn't believe it. This was going way to good. I pulled my pants to my ankles, exposing my rock hard, 8" dick and started stroking it. I guess she wanted to play on what I said about her boobs, she laughingly said,

"So, you've got a big fucking dick."

She asked me if I wanted some privacy. I said, "No, actually, could take off your clothes again, please?" She thought about it for a few seconds, didn't say anything and walked into her bedroom. I didn't know if she got upset or what. A few seconds later she told me to come in the bedroom. I pulled my pants up and somehow shoved my throbbing dick back in my jeans. When I walked in the bedroom, she was sitting on the end of the bed, totally naked, her legs crossed and an arm and hand covering her huge boobs. I just looked at her.

She said, "why did you get dressed, isn't this what you wanted me to do?"

I was stunned, I shook my head yes and started unzipping my pants. My dick stuck straight out. I could tell she was really nervous.

She said, "Ok, so are you gonna continue? I don't know what you want me to do, but if I'm gonna be naked, you should be too."

I took off the rest of my clothes and started slowly stroking my dick. She watched as I walked over to her. I assumed I had the green light at this point. I reached over to her arm and pulled it away from her boobs. She didn't resist. I gently reached out and grabbed her right boob. Then I reached down to her crossed legs in an attempt to uncross them. She stopped me, and grabbed my hand, placed it on her boob again and said,

"Just this."

I didn't object. So I started jerking off slow as I felt her boobs. They were magnificent. She reached her hand up to my cock and looked up at me for approval. I let go as she grabbed my cock, gently squeezing it and started to stroke it slowly, while curiously inspecting it. She cupped my balls with her other hand as I took a breast in each of my two hands. This felt amazing. At this point, I figured I'd try all I could get away with.

I started pinching her nipples in my fingers. She continued stroking me nice and slow. The more I pinched her nipples, she closed her eyes and started to lightly moan. A few seconds of this, and she let go of my dick, slowly leaned back on the bed and uncrossed her legs. She scooted back further on the bed, laid back and fully spread her legs before me. I climbed up on the bed and aligned my cock with her shaven pussy.

I stopped and said, "are you sure?"

Ashley barked back, "shut up and do it already".

I stuck my cock deep in her pussy. She was very wet. I started fucking her real slow. She kept her eyes closed and moaned. I started fucking her faster and harder. She started moaning louder and louder. Then, she pushed me off of her. I could tell she was now in super fuck mode. She got on her knees, facing me and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards her. She strongly whispered in my ear,

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll fucking kill you."

I said I wouldn't tell a soul. She smiled at me, reached down, grabbed my dick in her hand and said,

"Seriously, this is the biggest fucking dick I've ever had."

I could tell her emotions were now uncontrolled. Ashley then told me to sit on the edge of the bed. I moved over to the edge and sat down. My cock was sticking straight up. Ashley got down on her knees in front of me. She reached back and put her hair back into a messy bun. She looked so sexy. She grabbed a hold of my cock and licked from my balls up the shaft to my throbbing head. Then she took my dick in her mouth. She sucked me so good and hard. She was making slurping sounds all while sucking my big cock deep in her mouth. It was feeling too good. I told her that I was about to cum. Well, Ashley didn't want to hear that. She stopped sucking me and said,

"Oh no you don't mister, I'm not done with this thing yet."

She told me to sit in the chair by the bed and ordered me not to touch my dick until she told me I could. I didn't put up a fight.

Ashley sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs about as wide as they could go. She licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit. With her other hand, she was massaging her big tit and pinching her nipples. Her pretty feet were arched up with just her toes on the floor. She was really getting into it. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and took her hand off of her clit. She looked at me and said,

"Ok, I'm ready for you now. Lay down."

I laid on the bed on by back. She climbed on top of me and guided my hard cock into her wet pussy. She thrusted back and forth. Not before long she went faster and moaned louder. She was now screaming,

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Your dick is so fucking big! I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

She let out a loud moan and I could feel the soaking wet sensation all over my crotch. She was breathing heavy and slowly came to a stop. As she gained her composure, she leaned forward to me and kissed me. She stuck her tongue down my throat, then pulled away. She said,

"Ew, you're my brother, why did I just do that?"

We both laughed. Ashley got off the bed, she stood up and faced me. She said,

"Well I guess I need to make you cum, since you made me cum. It's only fair, right?"

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that."

Ashley asked me what I wanted her to do. I told her how good it felt when she was sucking my dick and asked her to do that again. Ashley replied,

"I was actually hoping you were going to say that."

Ashley got down on her knees once again and began to swallow my cock. She slurped and slurped. It felt so good. Within a few seconds I could feel myself about to cum. So out of courtesy I told her that I was about to cum, assuming she's pull away. She didn't. I said it again, so make sure she heard me. Ashley just looked up right at me without skipping a beat. I started to cum...a lot. She winced a bit as I was shooting my massive load down her throat. I came so much that I filled her mouth. She tried her best, but couldn't keep all my cum in her mouth. She pulled away and swallowed what she did get in there. The rest dropped down her chin and onto her huge tits.

She said, "Bummer, I tried."

I said, "How about a shower?"

Ashley said, "That's a great idea!"