Twenty Years to Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

"I got them the night after you heard about what your dad did. You haven't done something like that since we first got together." Torrie bowed her head. She hated to say this next part but realized she needed to. "It was the first time I was actually afraid to be in your power, because you weren't thinking about me when you did it. You were thinking about your father."

Isabel was shocked. From the moment she had first taken Torrie as her own in the cooler of the convenience store where her lover had worked, the pink-haired sex-bomb had NEVER shown any reservation about being under Isabel's thumb. "I am always thinking about you," Isabel said, still feeling a bit defensive. "I screwed up! Once! And now all of a sudden, you can't trust me?"

Torrie looked her girlfriend right in the eye. "No, I can't. Not as long as what you do isn't about you or me. Not as long as it's about you and your father."

"Fine!" said and exasperated Isabel. "Just sleep in here tonight then!" She stormed back into her own room and slammed the door.

Torrie felt like shit. She had wanted to tell Isabel how much she wanted to support her through this fight with her dad, but she hadn't been able to get to that part. She was still in love with the woman, but she wasn't sure Isabel loved her back at the moment. She curled up on the daybed and tried to get some sleep.

In the next room, Isabel was standing with her back against the door, trying not to cry. 'How could I let this happen?' she thought. 'Is Torrie right? Have I really lost that much control?' She stripped down and crawled under her covers. Like the woman in the room next to her, sleep didn't come easily.

------------- ------------------

The next afternoon . . .

------------- ------------------

Torrie was taking a leisurely walk to the bus stop after her welding class let out. It sucked, seeing as she was the only one of her friends taking a course over the summer, but she was also about four years behind all of them. Of course, she'd be able to get all the certifications she'd need in less than half the time it took them to get a degree, but it meant she didn't get to see them as often as she'd like.

When she'd woken up that morning, Isabel had already been gone. There had been some money on the counter and note saying it was for a taxi to get to school, but that had been it. Torrie didn't know how mad her mistress was, but she had her own things to do. She was working the closing shift at Victoria's Secret, which was at the same mall where her pissed-off dominatrix girlfriend was the manager.

She got to the mall and slunk in one of the employee entrances. Much to her surprise and delight, her best friend Rachel was standing up at the counter talking to Janine. Janine was one of Isabel's best friends from years ago, and they had recently been reunited due to Isabel's newfound (thought not necessarily appreciated) independence. The two women had even had a night where they shared Torrie's body, much to the delight of all involved.

"Hey Torrie," the ebony goddess said happily.

"Hey babe," Torrie said, giving her friend a hug.

"Since you're early, wanna grab a coffee? My treat!"

"Don't you get free coffee at all the Java Hut stores in town?"

"Don't go stealin' my thunder, bee-atch!" Rachel laughed. Her sizeable chest jiggled when she laughed, and both Janine and Torrie appreciated the view. "Where's your woman?"

Torrie felt the wind taken out of her sales. "She's probably in her office."

Rachel knew her friend well enough to know something was wrong. The two of them walked to the food court and Torrie explained the fight she had with Isabel the night before.

"Are you two . . ."

"Breaking up?" Torrie finished. "No, at least I hope not. I love her Rachel. I don't want to leave her. I'm just going to take some 'safe' time until she calms down a bit."

"Believe it or not, I'm glad. She's good people Torrie, and she's been good for you."

Torrie was happy with Rachel's response. Rachel had been a bit suspicious of Isabel at first but had warmed to her when she found out that Torrie was a more-than-willing participant in their somewhat odd relationship.

"I know," Torrie said. "I wish I could help her with her problems, but I don't know how. I hate not having all the answers."

"Hey, you know I'm there for you if you need it. If it hadn't been for your 'intervention,' my life would suck A LOT more than it does," she said, referencing Torrie giving her body to Rachel's brother Jeremy to keep him from killing Rachel and her then-boyfriend Frank. Now, she was living in the apartment in Torrie's old apartment above the pink-haired girl's parent's garage, working, getting ready for her (hopefully) last semester and working at another Java Hut. And things between her and her father were on the mend.

"Jeremy was great about that," Torrie said almost absently, then blushed. She probably shouldn't go telling Rachel about how big her brother's dick was. That tended to make conversations awkward. So she switched topics as the two drank their lattes and waited for Torrie's shift to begin.

Rachel gave her buddy a hug and headed out for the car. 'Strange,' she thought as she climbed into the car her that father was thankfully letting her borrow. 'I used to think she needed to open up and get crazy sometimes. Now she's getting all the action and I have to go home and go to bed so I can get up and go to work.' She had to admit that Torrie was looking good. Even when she wasn't dressed like a hooker, Torrie was exuding a sexuality that hadn't been there before. It was as if Torrie finally realized how hot she was, and she wasn't going to let anyone else forget it. Rachel was still a little dumfounded that Torrie had been willing to let Jeremy fuck her just to help get Rachel off the hook, but she decided it was best not to think about it too much.

--------------- -------------

That evening . . .

--------------- -------------

Torrie's feet were hurting by the time she got done with work. She had been unfortunate enough to get stuck trying to find a very overweight woman something that "made her look sexy." All Torrie could think was that it would be easier to gouge her husband's eyes out, but she had been told on her first day of work that such a thing was NOT an acceptable suggestion.

She was nervous about going home. She wasn't sure what kind of mood Isabel was going to be in. Torrie walked down the deserted mall to the ATM machine. Luckily, Torrie actually had a decent amount of money in her checking account for the first time in her life. Between her job, the money she made when Isabel took her to strip at topless bars and the fact that she didn't have to pay rent, Torrie was about as financially stable as she had ever been. She reached into her purse to grab her wallet.

"Hey good looking," came a voice behind her. Isabel wrapped her arms around Torrie's waist from behind and kissed the girl on her neck. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Chained up in a tower somewhere," Torrie said, gasping in spite of herself.

"Now that's an enticing mental image," Isabel said. She spun Torrie around by her shoulders and pushed her back against the ATM and kissed her hard. She pushed her tongue into Torrie's mouth as she continued the kiss. Finally, she broke it before both women passed out due to lack of air.

"Wait," Torrie mumbled. "Aren't I mad at you? Or is it that you're mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. Not anymore." Isabel pushed her weight against Torrie, pinning the girl to the ATM. "I was mad at you. I was actually sitting in my office, trying to figure out how I was going to punish you for standing up to me. Then I got it. I wasn't going to do it for sexual satisfaction or for fun. I was going to do it for revenge. Just like I wanted revenge on my dad. Just like you said." She pushed a compliant Torrie's legs apart and lifted the girl's skirt, then looked in Torrie's eyes. "Do you trust me?" she asked quietly.

Torrie nodded. Then she watched as the mall manager hiked her own skirt up. She had put on a strap-on harness, and Isabel pulled a dildo out from her bag.

"I think I need to show you how sorry I am," Isabel said, clicking the dildo into place.

Torrie was looking up and down the mall. Even though the mall was already pretty much abandoned, she knew that security could be by any time. 'But isn't that the fun part?' she thought.

"Spread your legs," Isabel said, a smile creeping onto her face. When Torrie complied, Isabel pushed her girlfriend's thong aside and shoved the dildo straight into the girl's pussy. "Wrap your legs around me," she ordered. Torrie did just that, clinging to her mistress as Isabel slowly began to fuck her. Torrie felt her ass pressing against the keypad and almost laughed when she thought of some bank security personnel looking at this tape someday.

Isabel's lips met Torrie's again as she fucked the girl hard against the machine. She didn't care about her own pleasure. She just wanted to provide some to her slave. There was a primal urgency to the act as she plunged the toy into Torrie's box over and over again, increasing in tempo and power. Within a few minutes, Torrie was arching her back and gasping as she experienced a pleasant orgasm. She actually came directly on to the ATM machine interface as Isabel slowed her penetrations before stopping all together. She withdrew the toy, unsnapped it and put it back in her bag. "Apology accepted?" she asked nervously.

Torrie smiled and took the initiative, kissing Isabel softly on the lips. "Silly question, my mistress."

Isabel grinned and just hugged the girl. Then the both adjusted their skirts and headed out to the parking lot. Isabel drove them both home, then led Torrie directly into the safe room. She put her head on her lover's lap and just vented . . . all her concerns and all her frustrations poured out from her mouth. She complained about her father's ignorance and narrow-mindedness and her mother's inability to stand up for her. She complained about feeling that she was in over her head sometime. And then she talked about some of her petty insecurities, from the way she thought the storeowners at the mall viewed her to how she felt she was the "new kid on the block" at Dark Eden. And Torrie just listened until they both fell asleep on the safe room daybed.

-------------- --------------

Across town . . .

-------------- --------------

Jeremy pulled into the theatre parking lot. He was bored out of his mind, so he'd decided to catch whatever was playing at the two-dollar theatre. He walked up and noticed that there was a showing of "Taking Lives" starting soon. Things used to be so much simpler. He would go cruising, usually with his buddy Frank at his side. He'd pick up some chick's number, swing by her place, fuck her until she had a religious experience while he himself was fantasizing about Torrie, then move on. Sometimes he'd find two women. But things had changed.

Even though he was no longer trying to kill Frank for fucking his sister, the two old friends had drifted apart. He didn't fantasize about Torrie anymore, because he lived out that fantasy. He still remembered that moment fondly, but he finally had accepted that she would never REALLY be his. He had lost a bit of his desire to play the field. And with his baby sister working and with he himself having no steady companionship, Jeremy often found himself starved for entertainment.

He grabbed his ticket at the front and decided to splurge, heading for the concession counter. There was a cute girl standing behind the counter. She was thin but not emaciated and fiery red hair was poking out from beneath her stocking cap, just over her emerald-green eyes. Her almost impish face was covered in freckles, but the rest of her was covered with a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of drab, olive-green overalls. When she asked if he wanted anything, he could have sworn there was some kind of accent there, but he couldn't place it. Based on her appearance, he would've bet it was Irish. She was wearing a nametag that read, "Dawn."

"Sir?" the girl asked quietly. "Can I get you something?"

"Sorry," he apologized, instinctively flashing his most seductive smile. "I'm just a little out of it. Could I have a Diet Pepsi and a Jumbo Dog?"

The girl smiled and started the soda pouring. She had just an aura of "cuteness" about her that Jeremy found appealing.

"Watcha gonna see?" the girl asked.

"'Taking Lives.' I like Angelina Jolie," he said, raising his eyebrows rapidly up and down.

She giggled. "Don't we all," she said as she put the top on his drink.

'That sounded promising,' he said. 'I may not be wanting to bone Torrie anymore (much), but there's something about a cute woman appreciating another woman . . .' "So, have you seen it?"

"Yeah, a couple of times. I'm big into thrillers," she said, averting her gaze. Then she glanced at him almost knowingly. "You play football?"

"Yeah," he said, a little impressed. Most girls didn't recognize him in his civies, though he had a pretty good national reputation. "UC Springfield."

"Shit, you're Jeremy Borash?" she said. "You kicked ASS against Iowa last year!" Then she looked a little sheepish. "Sorry. I used to hate football. Then I started hanging with my friend Vic when I was going to school on the East Coast . . . he played high school ball out here apparently . . . well, he got me hooked on the game, so I started watching all the college games when I moved out here."

"He played out here? What was his name?"

"Vic Peterson."

Jeremy's eyes widened? "Vic Peterson? Shit, I was his backup until he graduated at Springfield High School!"

"You're shitting me?!?" Dawn said, then looked around and lowered her voice. Jeremy could tell that she wasn't used to drawing much attention to herself. "I'll have to tell Vic next time I call him."

"What's he up to?" Jeremy asked. "I heard there was some weird stuff going on and he almost got kicked off the team, then he didn't enter the draft."

Dawn looked nervous again. "I . . . Yeah, he almost got kicked off. Turned out that some guys on the team didn't want a quarterback who might be staring at their asses."

Jeremy was almost shocked. "You're shitting me? Vic? Gay?"

"Well, bisexual actually. But he's been dating another friend of mine for a couple of years now and they're pretty happy together. But it caused a whole lotta shit to hit the fan when he was playing."

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "It's total bullshit. I don't care what he does with his dick," he said, "as long as he does his job on the field. Vic was a class player all the way."

Dawn was looking Jeremy over, apparently pleased. Just from talking to this man for a few minutes, she realized he reminded her a lot of Vic. The two of them started chatting away until the movie was ready to begin. She let him have his drink and hotdog for free, but he insisted on taking her out for dinner sometime that week. She normally wasn't as open with people as she had been with Jeremy, so it had been a LONG time since she had gone out with anyone. So she accepted.

Jeremy went inside feeling strangely elated. He wasn't going on a fuck-outing. He was going on an actual date.

--------------- ------------

The next day . . .

--------------- ------------

When Torrie awoke, the sun was pouring in through the window and she felt a gentle hand stroking her hair. Isabel was cradling the Torrie's head in her lap.

"I thought you'd sleep forever," she said softly.

"What time is it?" Torrie asked, trying to move only to have Isabel hold her in place.

"You've still got an hour and a half until class, and I called the office and told them I was running a bit late."

"Are you . . . okay?"

"No," Isabel said, "but at least now I've accepted that I'm not okay. I'm mad at my parents. At least now that I've admitted it, I know I won't take it out on you," she said with a kiss. "You did the right thing, standing up to me when you did. I'm sorry things got so bad."

"They weren't that bad," Torrie countered, "but I realized that they were getting worse. I love you, and I needed to say something before you did something we'd both regret."

"Could you BE any more perfect for me?" Isabel asked. "I think we deserve a night out on the town." She turned Torrie over onto her stomach and spanked her ass through her clothes. "Wear something naughty underneath all this today," she ordered. "I want you to be ready to go as soon as your work is over."

"Hey," Torrie said, "we're in the safe room, remember? You can't do anything in here without my permission." She stood up, pulled down her skirt and exposed her taut ass. Then she bent over and put her hands on the bed. "May I have another?" she asked wickedly.

--------------- ---------------

That evening . . .

--------------- ---------------

Torrie was dressed to the nines as she locked the gate outside the store. She had on one of her shorter black mini-skirts with a tiny g-string underneath. She had gone without a bra underneath her snug, sleeveless silk shirt. Janine was still hanging around, chatting away. Apparently, Isabel had called her and invited her to accompany them on her night out. Torrie had been smiling all evening at the idea. The last time Janine had been involved in an outing with Torrie and Isabel, Torrie had been tied up, spanked and then fucked silly. 'Good times,' the pink-haired girl thought.

As they were waiting for Isabel to finish up in her office (the mall manager had decided to work all afternoon just so she could take a little time off the next day), Torrie saw Rachel wandering down the mall.

"Hey!" Torrie said, giving her friend a quick hug. "What'cha doing here?"

"I got a call from the local Java Hut manager. They needed someone to fill the evening shift, and I was available. I got some good overtime. I was gonna come visit but we got slammed all evening."

"If I'd known you were here, I could have swung by. We were dead starting at seven," Torrie said. "Hey, you remember Janine, right?" she asked, bringing her coworker over. The three of them chatted for a bit until Isabel put in an appearance.

Torrie's mistress had changed out of her work clothes and into her party clothes. It was one of those short-skirted, low-slung-top outfits that had captured Torrie's imagination over seven months earlier. Her black hair was falling wildly around her shoulders and her green eyes were sparkling. And she was carrying her "bag of goodies."

"Man, you girls are all looking good! What's the plan?" Rachel asked.

"Torrie did a good thing yesterday, so tonight she's being rewarded," Isabel said, kissing her submissive while grabbing her ass under her skirt. She didn't care who was around to watch.

Rachel let out an involuntary gasp. Torrie had tried to explain this whole thing to her, but she hadn't ever seen it in action before. Isabel had a death-grip on Torrie's half-exposed ass while cutting off her air supply with a long and forceful kiss.

Isabel noticed the gasp, but she also noticed that Rachel actually seemed to be breathing a bit harder than usual. 'Hmm, fascinating,' she thought. "I'm taking this whore to one of her favorite clubs," Isabel said, grabbing Torrie by the back of her hair. "You're welcome to come along," she said, looking at Rachel. "You can see just what a freaky little slut your friend really is."

Rachel was torn for a moment. On one hand, she wasn't sure if she was ready to see this side of her friend's life. On the other hand, she was tired of NOT totally getting it. She knew what Isabel, Janine and Torrie had done together, but she just couldn't picture Torrie like that. Rachel decided that she hated being the only one in Torrie's life who didn't get it. "Sure. Sounds like fun. Where we goin'?"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers