Twenty Years to Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,661 Followers

"Oh, that's nice," he muttered. "Go ahead Tom," he said to his friend, "do whatever you want. You have to keep in mind that the slave is there for you to use. When borrowing another person's slave, just obey the ground rules.

Tom was only half-paying attention to his buddy. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go THIS far or just find a chick that was interested in bondage, but he also wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to tap this fine piece of ass. He unbuttoned his jeans and quickly sank his own seven-inch stick into the girl's pussy. "That's fuckin' tight!" he grunted. "You gotta try this."

Peter grinned. He had every intention of trying that end, but for the moment he was satisfied with Torrie's throat and lips. "Apply some pressure bitch," he told the girl, and he waited until her lips made more direct contact with his shaft and he felt some actual suction. "That's a good slut," he added as he continued fucking her face.

This was Torrie's first time with two guys, and she hoped she didn't inadvertently bite something. She also felt a little weird about being used as an instructional device, but she would do what Isabel wanted, and that was to do what this "Peter" guy wanted. But she had to admit that it was a little bit of a turn on to get drilled from both ends like this.

---------- -------------------

Up in the office . . .

---------- -------------------

Rachel was caught between staring at the screen and staring at her host. The screen was enticing because it showed her best friend in a position that Rachel wanted to be in, namely getting fucked from both ends by two hot studs. And she realized something . . . something she had never thought of before. 'Torrie's kind of sexy,' she thought. She had accepted recently that her friend was a genuinely sexual being, but this was different. Rachel found herself . . . turned on by Torrie. 'What the hell is going on?' she mumbled internally.

Then she glanced over at Mr. X, who was sipping on his iced tea and getting a foot rub from an attractive woman in her thirties wearing a low-cut, high-rise nurse's uniform. And that cock . . . that enormous cock was still straining against his slacks.

"Impressive," he said, noticing his guest staring. "She's quite the vixen."

"Aren't you . . . not supposed to be watching?" Rachel asked, her eyes darting between the man and the screen.

"It would probably be considered a bit unethical, but as long as no one tells, I'll probably be all right. I have a policy of always watching the proceedings to make sure things don't get out of hand. I could get scolded for watching, but I could get sued out my ass if someone got seriously hurt." Mr. X was tired of waiting. "You don't seem to mind watching either. Your best friend is getting fucked senseless by strangers, and you seem to be quite aroused."

Rachel was going to deny it, but what was the point? A blind man could see she was turned on. "It's just so . . . animalistic," she said, her gaze falling again on his crotch.

Mr. X stood up, telling his nurse to stay where she was. He walked over next to Rachel's chair. "I don't think it's healthy to repress your feelings he said. Without any further adieu, he unzipped his own pants and let it all hang out.

Rachel wasn't sure which shocked her more, the audacity of his action or the size of his equipment. It was even bigger than Charlie's had been. If she had to guess, she would say it was a good twelve inches of man-meat, crowned with a beautiful mushroom head. "What . . ."

"You've been staring at it all night. Don't try and tell me you haven't been wondering about it," he said, waving his wang just inches from her face. He was encouraged that she didn't shy away. "I was under the impression that sex wasn't exactly something that bothered you."

"Of course it isn't," she replied, following the movement of his cock like a cobra following the snake-charmer's flute.

"All you have to do is ask for it," he told her, "and tell me you'll do anything to get it."

Rachel knew she should back down. She had gotten a glimpse of this man's world already. But she was SO horny and his dick was so beautiful. "I . . . I need to know . . ." She took a deep breath. "Are you married?"

Mr. X thought the question was strange until he remembered that, according to Torrie, Rachel's family problems had stemmed from her sexual involvement with a married man. "Yes, I'm married," he said. He looked at his nurse. "Hold up your hand Laura," he told her. The woman held up her hand and showed Rachel her diamond ring. "Now tell Rachel that it's okay for her to give in."

"It's okay for you to give in," Laura said.

"That's your wife?!?" Rachel said.

"Of course. As much time as I spend here, I like having her around," Mr. X said, amused at her guest's surprise. "Now, are you going to play the game, or shall I put it away?" he asked, reaching for his zipper.

"NO!" she shouted. "I . . . I want it," Rachel said. Then she looked up into Mr. X's eyes. "And I'll do anything to get it."

Mr. X didn't waste any more time. He stepped forward and pushed his cock between Rachel's lips and into her throat. "Nurse, get the handcuffs out of my desk." His nurse/wife hurried to the desk and got the cuffs. Mr. X grabbed Rachel and pushed her to her knees on the ground. He sat down in the chair, grabbed her head and brought it back to his cock, using her head like he might use his fist when masturbating. He instructed his nurse to secure Rachel's hands behind her back.

Rachel's mouth had never been so stretched. Mr. X's cock was huge, and she couldn't get enough of it. He wasn't being exactly gently, but Rachel didn't exactly mind. She was pressing her legs together, trying to exert enough pressure on her mound to afford her some relief. As her host's foot-long beef stick violated her mouth, she heard him ordering his nurse to undress Rachel. Rachel heard a "snipping" noise. The nurse was actually CUTTING her clothes off! Soon, she was naked and handcuffed with a mouthful of cock. She drug her tongue along the skin of his member as he shoved it in and out of her craw, hoping to entice some of his man-candy to spurt into her mouth.

But Mr. X wasn't going to let her have what she craved . . . at least, not yet. He had been admiring her tits all evening, so he pushed her onto her back with her arms still trapped behind her. He straddled her waist and put his massive rod between her massive melons. As he pushed those wonderful, warm globes together around his flesh, he realized it was a perfect fit. He thrust his hips, causing his cock to erupt from her cleavage and smack her in the bottom of her chin. Her ordered her to tilt her head and open her mouth so that he could enter it on the upstrokes. She was more than happy to oblige. Her tits were heavy and the pressure they exerted on his meat was delightful. He looked over at his wife, looking quite delectable in her uniform. She was obviously aroused and wanted a piece of her husband or her husband's conquest. But she would have to wait her turn. He needed to finish up with Rachel. Then he had other plans for the dark-skinned beauty. He stopped fucking her tits long enough to pull her nipples out from the breast by almost an inch. That got a brief squeal of pain (and a little of pleasure) from the girl, and it made Mr. X smile. Then he pumped her breasts for another few minutes.

--------------- ------------------------

Down in the auction room . . .

--------------- ------------------------

Torrie's lips were getting sore from the almost constant pounding. Peter and Tom had switched positions several times, pulling out before they came and taking breathers as they went. They wanted to prolong this experience. Then Peter, who was in front of her, stopped fucking her face and stepped back. He was smiling and seemed to be waiting for something. Suddenly, the dick that had been in her pussy not-so-slowly pushed its way into her asshole, and she almost let out a scream. He settled all the way in and then waited while his balls were resting against her opening. Once she had apparently adjusted enough so that she wasn't going to bite anything, Peter shoved his beef-stick back down her throat. There were actually some tears leaking out of her eyes from the various torments asserted against her and her eye shadow was running. Her face was flushed, her ass was still as red as a fire hydrant, and the sound of gagging still emanated from her throat. She was, in the world of submissives, a beautiful specimen.

Over on the couch, Isabel had both Salsa and Janine bent over the back of the sofa. She had been fucking one of them while fingering the other. She had already made Salsa cum and at the moment she was working on Janine. Janine and Salsa were leaning over and kissing quite a bit as the dark haired mistress had her way with them. Isabel hoped that something might develop between the two, but she would worry more about that later. There was sex to be had. She stuck both her thumbs into Janine's perky posterior and pulled on the entrance to her backdoor. Janine gasped. Isabel wasn't sure if it was a sensitive spot or just coincidence, but the brown-haired girl started to have the mother of all climaxes. She was shaking like train-tracks as Amtrak ran over them, and the back of the leather couch was soon dripping with her cum.

"Well, that takes care of that," Isabel said casually. She strolled around to the front of the couch and sat down, unhooking her harness and spreading her legs. "Now who wants to thank me first?" she asked.

Janine and Salsa were both grinning as they knelt before Isabel and started fighting for a slice of her pie like two dogs trying to eat from the same dish. But quickly, they began to cooperate, each taking a section of her pussy and attacking it with their tongues. Salsa was rubbing Isabel's clit with the wide section of her tongue while Janine was peppering the lower part of the slot. They had Isabel squirming in no time.

Even through the mind-blowing pleasure, Isabel kept her eyes on Torrie. The pink-haired slave had been more physically "used" than ever before, and she was showing she could take it. Peter was burying most of his rod in the girl's throat while his friend sodomized her. Tom was fucking her up the ass so hard and so fast that her feet occasionally left the floor, and the sound of his balls slapping against her could be heard throughout the room and, thanks to the intercom, throughout the club.

To Isabel, it was a beautiful sight, though she realized Torrie would need a few days off after that night. Isabel had come to the conclusion that she needed to give her girlfriend more time to process some of the things that happened to her so she could physically and psychologically cope. And Isabel wanted to spend some time with Torrie as opposed to Isabel's slave.

"Umph," she moaned as Salsa's tongue tickled her asshole. "Naughty girl," she added, holding Salsa's head in place. This was a quite pleasing experience for her. And when Janine started sucking on Isabel's clit, the dark-haired mistress had taken as much as she could. Janine and Salsa were both licking up her copious quantity of girl-cum as quickly as they could.

As Isabel was enjoying sexual release, so was Peter. He pulled his cock out, aimed it at Torrie's face and let the spray fly. Pulse after pulse of his cock sent streams of hot, white goo splattering onto the girl's face until it was covered. Torrie felt the sticky stuff all over her countenance and felt it dripping off her cheeks, nose and eyebrows.

Isabel saw this also and quickly got up from the couch. She hurried over to her back of tricks and pulled out her digital camera. She strode over to Torrie and got a close-up picture of her cum-drenched face. "Beautiful," she muttered as Torrie blushed. Then she noticed that Tom had quickened his pace even more, signaling the onset that last bit of desperation leading to climax. She whispered something in his ear. He smiled, pulled out of Torrie's asshole and spurt onto the girl's glowing-red buns. And he had a lot of baby batter to go around! Even Isabel was impressed by the quantity of it. Torrie's butt cheeks were so heavily iced they almost resembled cinnamon rolls, and a thick stream was dribbling down Torrie's ass cracks. Once Tom backed finished and backed away, Isabel snapped another couple of pictures.

"I think I found my Christmas card photo," she said. 'At least, the ones I'll send to non-family,' she mentally added. She ran her finger in a swirl through the cum decorating her lover's ass, then took one sticky finger and rammed it into Torrie's sore sphincter and felt those muscles squeeze. Even after all she had taken, Isabel's slave was ready for more.

----------------- ----------

Up in the office . . .

----------------- ----------

Rachel was grunting and groaning like a bitch in heat. She was bent over Mr. X's desk with his nurse sitting on her back. Meanwhile, Mr. X himself was laying his twelve-inch pipe down her pussy with incredible power. Her swollen cunt was stretch to the utmost as it tried to accommodate his monster. He was grabbed her full, round ass cheeks and squeezing them as he pounded away at her helpless body.

Mr. X was tempted to split this little black slut's ass in half, but he didn't want to ruin her. Just the feeling of her velvet tunneling compressing his shaft was heavenly enough, so he fucked away. He liked the way it looked . . . his wife dressed in her tight uniform astride Rachel's dark skinned back. He suddenly had an idea of what to get her for an anniversary present. He filed that bit of information away as he fucked Rachel long and hard. He began fingering her asshole, and the response was favorable. He loved little girls like this . . . so eager to take anything in any orifice you wanted . . . so eager to please . . . so eager to cum. Rachel began to do just that, shaking like a leaf and climaxing on his desk.

Taking that as his cue, Mr. X finally allowed himself to cum as well, filling the girl's pie-hole with his fresh cream. He blasted a load so big that it was beginning to drip out of her worn snatch. He pulled out, tucked himself in and casually walked around to the front of the desk. He grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down. "Nurse, take this bitch down to the auction room and give this to Ms. Isabel as soon as the winners of the auction have left. I'll turn off the video cameras. Make sure Isabel is aware of this."

Mr. X's wife got off Rachel's back and helped the girl stand up. Rachel was still woozy and reeling from the fucking she had just received, but still was nervous about what was going to happen next. She had agreed to do whatever Mr. X asked, so why was he sending her down to the auction room?

---------------- ------------------------

Down in the auction room . . .

---------------- ------------------------

Isabel pulled Peter and Tom aside and thanked them for their participation and their bid. Both men were smiling and said the pleasure was all theirs. Peter even asked if Torrie was going to be put up for auction next month. Isabel gave him a coy smile and said, "Maybe." Then they left and Isabel wandered over to the monitor that was connected to the club's main computer. Much to many people's disappointment, there would be no further "play time" with Torrie that evening.

Isabel was surprised when the door that led to the stairs and to Mr. X's office opened and the nurse came in, leading a naked and dazed-looking Rachel. Janine and Salsa were both wide-eyed as the nurse led Rachel to a slightly less confused Isabel and handed the girl a note. The nurse took a last longing glance at Rachel's curvaceous body before returning to her master's office.

"It would seem," started Isabel with a smile, "that the club's owner has shown our lovely Rachel a VERY good time, and he has given her to . . . well, to me for the remainder of the evening."

Torrie was shocked. Her best friend of many years was standing in front of her, completely naked. When Torrie had first outed herself to Rachel, she had secretly hoped that there might be some bisexual tendencies buried somewhere in the girl, but nothing had surfaced. While she hadn't held the kind of crush for Rachel that Jeremy had held for Torrie, the pink-haired girl had sometimes wondered just how good Rachel would be in the sack.

"So Rachel," Isabel cooed, wandering around behind the girl and admiring her body, "what did he do to you? Where did he fuck you?" she asked, reaching around Rachel's body and feeling those large, sweat-covered breasts. Then she pinched the girl's nipples. "Tell me . . . tell her," she added, directing Rachel's gaze towards Torrie.

"He fucked my mouth and my pussy," Rachel replied, enjoying Isabel's touch. 'God, I'm getting turned on by another woman,' she thought. 'Just like I was turned on by looking at Torrie earlier. Kind of like the way she's looking at me now.' And for the first time, Rachel wondered if Torrie might actually want to fuck her best friend.

"Where did he cum?" Isabel asked.

"My pussy."

"Don't you feel dirty . . . walking around with his stuff in you?" Isabel signaled Janine and Salsa to come over. "Grab her arms," she said. Her two guests grabbed Rachel's arms while Isabel bent the girl in half. Then she had her cohorts push Rachel back until her crotch was right in front of Torrie's stunned face. "Lick her clean," Isabel told her slave. She knew that Torrie had a sweet spot for her best friend that had been dormant during Torrie's psychological problems.

Torrie wanted to do it, but she began to understand Jeremy's hesitation when he had been offered something he had always wanted. Torrie had to know . . . "Rachel," she whispered hoarsely, glancing nervously over that beautiful round ass at her mistress.

Rachel didn't wait for another word. She bit her bottom lip and shoved her hips backwards, impaling cunt on Torrie's face. She had gone too far to back out.

Torrie began licking like a woman possessed. While Rachel's outer labia were dark, her insides were perfectly pink. She wasn't sure if she was getting any of Mr. X's cum out of her best friend's pussy, and she actually didn't care. She reached down into herself and summoned up her second wind as she tried to give Rachel the best head she had ever received.

Rachel may have had her brains fucked out by Mr. X, but Torrie's oral skills had every neuron up and firing again. Another woman was eating her pussy, and it was indeed the best she had ever gotten.

Isabel wandered over and picked up her dildo, snapping it back on to the harness. Then she walked back to Rachel, grabbed the girl's head, and shoved the plastic toy into Rachel's mouth. She looked down at Torrie, but her slave was completely overcome with lust and was concentrating on Rachel's sweet box. Rachel looked confused for a moment, but quickly gave in and began sucking on Isabel's cock.

Rachel lost track of how long she was held like that, but it didn't take long before Torrie's incredible tongue had her cumming. And it felt perfect! And Torrie didn't stop like guys tended to do. She lapped up as much of Rachel's juices as she could.

Isabel's heart was going a mile a minute. She hadn't really imagined this would happen, but she was glad it did. She pulled her dildo out of Rachel's mouth and removed the harness. "Well, she cleaned the cum out of you," Isabel said. "Notice all that stuff on her face? It's time to return the favor." She told Salsa and Janine to let go.

Rachel looked at her friend. Torrie had the cum of two men and several woman stuck to her face. She got on her knees and looked at her friend. They both smiled and blushed. Rachel stuck her tongue out and licked Torrie's face. It was such an odd concoction for her. She determined she didn't much like the taste, but she loved the act of tasting. She started licking all the residual mixture up. Without a warning, she found herself kissing her best friend. It was a heated and passionate exchange.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,661 Followers