Twenty Years to Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Torrie's birthday starts things off with a bang.
13.6k words
4.8
33.8k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

This is a LONG story. If you don't like long stories or stories driven by plot and characters rather than just sex, you might want to skip this one.

-------- ----------------

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of (hopefully) erotic fiction. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, please stop reading now. Any resemblance between the characters and any actual persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental. Please do not copy or redistribute this story without the author's permission.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Springfield, California. It is also the fifth part in an ongoing series.

-------------- ------------------------

"Dawn . . . oh shit, we're gonna be late!" Jeremy wasn't really that worried about it. It was Torrie's birthday, and a bunch of people were getting together for dinner and for a beach party in the girl's honor. Jeremy didn't mind showing up a BIT late for dinner, seeing as his thick, eight-inch cock was buried up to the hilt in his girlfriend's mouth.

As soon as he had gotten to Dawn's apartment to pick her up, the small redheaded girl had pulled him inside, dropped his shorts and started sucking his cock. He wasn't too surprised by this sort of behavior anymore. While shy around most people, she was a veritable sex-machine around people she trusted. The two of them had been officially dating for a few weeks, and tonight was going to be the first night she had met all his friends. That made her nervous, and something that made her feel better was a warm cock (or sometimes pussy) in her mouth. Jeremy didn't object.

Dawn's tiny-looking mouth was stretched out like a doughnut as it ensnared his sizeable black cock. No one had ever managed to deepthroat Jeremy until this small firecracker of a woman came along, and her oral skills continued to amaze him, as did her appetite.

"Okay, it's your turn," he growled. He slowly pulled his dick from between her lips, then pulled her to her feet. He unhooked those overalls that she ALWAYS wore, and let them slide down to her hips. He pushed them past her hips to find she was wearing nothing underneath the denim garment. "You were planning on gettin' some later, weren't you?"

Dawn blushed a little, making her skin glow under her beautiful freckles. She had gone so long without getting hot sex that she seemed to want it every chance she could those days. Jeremy spun her around and had her put her hands on the wall, then sank into her tight snatch with a long, smooth stroke. And he started to drill her hard, pounding into her and feeling his balls slap up into her body. It was easier to make her cum from this position, and she loved her sex a little wild.

"You're so thick," she muttered, digging her fingers into the cheap plaster of the wall. "Harder! Harder!"

He was going as fast and as hard as he could, so he responded by reaching around and grabbing her sensitive pink nipples. He played with them for about a minute as he filled her with meat, then he ran one hand down to her pussy to play with her throbbing clit. After a few more minutes of this, he stopped playing with her tits and wrapped his powerful arm around her waist and pulled her upright, fucking straight up into her body like she was just his fuck-doll. Her feet were dangling, not even touching the floor.

"Oh God!" she cried, arching her neck until her head touched his chest. Her body froze up and all her muscles tightened. She even bent her knees until she could hook her feet around the back of his legs. And if Jeremy thought she was tight before, that was NOTHING compared to the pressure her cunt could exert when she was coming onto his shaft and heavy balls.

Jeremy found it hard to believe that he had found someone like this working the concession stand at a cheap movie theatre. While shy around most people, Dawn had warmed to him quickly and that "warmth" had quickly escalated to "hot." And Dawn liked to give blowjobs, get fucked silly and she LOVED to cum.

He pulled the girl off his dick and set her back on the ground. No sooner than her feet felt earth beneath them, Dawn spun around, bent over and took his meat-pole all the way down her throat again. She cupped his balls, rolling them gently across her palm with one hand while gripping his ass with the other. She let his cock slide out, then agonizingly slowly swallowed it again. Jeremy still couldn't figure out where it all went, but his massive member continued to disappear from view time and time again.

At one point, when his cock was only halfway in, he started to groan. Dawn knew what that meant, and withdrew until only the head was in her mouth. She felt the veins of his dick pulse and pump his jizz onto her waiting tongue. And Jeremy always gave her mouthful, which made her happy. She swirled his heavy load around in her mouth as the last squirt trickled in before finally swallowing it down.

"NOW are you ready to go?" Jeremy asked with a grin.

----------- ----------------

At the restaurant . . .

----------- ----------------

"So you're this mystery girl we've heard NOTHING about," Torrie said as Dawn pulled up a seat beside her. The party had been going full-swing for about twenty minutes before the couple had arrived, and Torrie had already had a chance to talk to everyone else. Janine and Jessie (who was also known in the exotic dancer circuit as "Salsa") were chatting with Frank, who had put in a rare appearance. Torrie felt bad that he seemed to have been alienated a bit since things had gone south with Rachel, so she had made sure to invite him personally. Jeremy went over and sat down next to them for a bit. The two of them had pretty much reconciled in recent weeks and it was good to see them laughing together. Jeremy's sister and Torrie's best friend Rachel were chatting conspiratorially, glancing at Torrie every now and then. The pink-haired vixen wondered what her girlfriend and friend were up to.

Dawn blushed and glanced at her lap. Even though she was now officially dating Jeremy, she couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by Torrie. The pink-haired girl was wearing black spandex pants that rode delightfully low on her hips, exposing the pink straps of her thong. She wore a snug white tube-top over her small but firm breasts, and the garment contrasted nicely with her perfectly tanned skin as well as displaying her washboard abs. This was a woman who knew just how sexy she could be. Dawn tried imagining this fairly confident woman being tied up and sexually dominated. It was an enticing mental image.

"Hello. Earth to Dawn, anyone there?" Torrie said, causing the newcomer to blush even harder. "Well, at least I know you're still alive."

"Sorry," the redhead whispered. "I was listening."

"So, how do you like our Jeremy so far? Not bad is he? For a guy I mean."

Dawn grinned. "No, not bad at all."

Torrie leaned in. "Jeremy . . . he told me that he and you talked a little bit about what happened . . . with him and me. What all . . . exactly . . . did he say?"

"He said you'd been friends for a long time and . . . and that he had kinda had a crush on you. Then he told me about your depression, what almost happened, and then he told me 'bout your 'encounter' after Rachel got in trouble."

"Are you gonna be okay with that? I mean, I know you barely know me so you don't have much reason to trust me, but Jeremy's my friend now. That's it."

"I know. I think that's why he told me everything before I had a chance to meet you. No secrets. Can I ask you something?" When Torrie nodded, Dawn continued. "I . . . I'm getting my Masters in psychology, so I'm interested in what happened to you. What kind of depression was it?"

"I don't think it had a name. My psychiatrist said it was like . . . anti-social personality disorder."

"A perpetual state of lowered physiological arousal? I can see how that could manifest itself in depression. What . . . what did it feel like?"

"It didn't feel like anything," Torrie said, waxing introspective. "It was like the absence of feeling. It . . . it was almost like when someone lowers the sound on your television just a little each day. At first I didn't notice, then things seemed less and less clear to me. I kind of heard what people were saying, but it had to be something important or psychologically REALLY loud or else I just didn't pay any attention to it. Then . . . " Torrie stopped and took a deep breath. "Then I didn't hear anything. The world around me might have well as not existed. I didn't care about anything anymore."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag up bad feelings," Dawn said, afraid she had overstepped her bounds.

"One thing I learned is that any feeling, bad or good, is better than feeling nothing. Besides, I'd say things turned out pretty well," Torrie finished as the buxom Isabel snuck up on her from behind and hugged her girlfriend's midsection. "Isabel, have you met Dawn?"

"No, because you've been hogging her since she showed up," Isabel said, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek and then shaking Dawn's hand. "Nice to meet you. I hope Torrie hasn't been TOO chatty."

"No, she's been a perfect hostess," Dawn said quietly, watching as Isabel ran her hands over that perfect midsection. 'No wonder Jeremy had such a thing for her.'

"Well, I've told you about me," Torrie said, pulling up a seat, "now tell me about you."

Isabel sat down on the other side of her. "And don't leave out any of the details, no matter how dirty."

Dawn smiled as she talked about how she and Jeremy had met and how she had jumped from the East Coast to the West Coast, and she quickly found herself chatting along amiably as if these two women were old friends. She felt a little plain next to them, but they made her feel comfortable.

"No hitting on Dawn," Jeremy said, wandering over. "I just found her!"

Dawn scrunched her face. "So the all girl orgy is right out?"

Jeremy stopped, his mouth hanging open as he contemplated the idea. "Can I . . ."

"No," interrupted Torrie, giving Dawn a quick squeeze on the thigh. She looked at Isabel. "Sorry. No fun with Dawn tonight."

Isabel pouted as insincerely as she could. Not that she would have minded including the cute redhead in their games, but that wasn't to be.

"So you girls aren't . . . on . . . tonight?" Dawn asked.

Torrie looked vexed. "No," she said, shooting a dirty look at her full-time girlfriend and part-time mistress. "SOMEONE thought my birthday should count as a safe day."

Isabel grinned. While she loved tying her girlfriend up, doing naughty things to her or with her in public, and periodically fucking the girl's brains out, she discovered that the sweetest torture was making Torrie think that she WASN"T going to do those things to her. Isabel had something a little more vanilla planned, but she was pretty sure that Torrie was going to like it. But until then, there was a party to be had.

"So, it's time to go dancing!" Isabel said.

--------------- --------------

Later that evening . . .

--------------- --------------

"C'mon, tell me it was fun," Isabel said as she and the girls stumbled into the apartment she shared with Torrie.

"Okay, it was fun," Torrie said, sitting down on the couch and rubbing her calves. They had gone dancing before going down to the beach, sipping drinks and listening to the waves. Isabel knew the sorts of things that her girlfriend liked to do on her downtime. Jeremy and Dawn had bowed out at that point to go "back to her place." Frank and Rachel had gotten to have a long talk, which had been good for both of them. Then Rachel, Isabel, Janine, Jessie and Torrie had all headed back to the apartment for "a night cap."

"Don't get too comfortable," Isabel said, wandering into the master bedroom.

Torrie grinned. She knew her night wasn't over. It was her birthday and she hadn't gotten laid yet, and Isabel would NEVER let that happen.

"Girls, why don't you help Torrie get comfortable?" came Isabel's request.

Suddenly, the other three girls descended on Torrie. Jessie and Janine grabbed her arms while Rachel started to undress her friend. Rachel's black hands were trembling a bit, and Torrie wondered how she had gotten talked into this. True, Torrie had given her best friend a touch of lesbian love a few weeks earlier and the girl seemed to have dug it, but that had been a spur of the moment thing. This was premeditated. Isabel had to have set this up.

"Rachel, are you cool with this?"

"Am I that obvious?" Rachel responded. "Yeah. I'm cool."

"Actually, I think you're hot!" Jessie said, reaching out one hand and grabbing one of Rachel's large tits through her top.

"Hey, the birthday girl gets groped first," said Isabel, who had returned with a bag of goodies and a strange looking piece of clothing. "Stand her up. Torrie, did you really think I'd let you get through the day without a little dose of your medicine?" she asked sweetly. "Now, let's put this on you."

What "this" turned out to be was a PVC straightjacket, minus the crotch strap. Soon, Torrie's arms were secured behind her, though Isabel made sure she wasn't too uncomfortable. Ever since a night at Dark Eden had gotten a bit out of control, Isabel had been a little more cautious in her choice of restraints. Torrie was forced to her knees, then the other girls stood in a circle around her. And all of them were taking their sweet time stripping their clothes off.

"She looks hungry, doesn't she?" Jessie asked.

"When is Torrie not hungry for pie?" said Janine.

"Girls, girls . . . I think we need to let the birthday girl get her presents," Isabel said, standing directly in front of her captive. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, it's outer lips smooth and shining. "And in case you were wondering, Torrie my dear, I'm 'revoking' your safe-status for a little while. This won't be a regular thing. Consider it a birthday present." She pushed her crotch against her slave's face. "Now eat me like the little slut we all know you . . ." Her tirade was cut off as her subservient leapt into action, burying her mouth in that perfect snatch and licking to her heart's content. This was indeed a birthday treat for Torrie.

The other girl's moved in and waited their turn, salivating as they watched Torrie pleasing her mistress. To keep themselves occupied, the girls began fondling each other's pussies. Rachel was directly across from Isabel, so she reached out and slid her fingers into Janine and Jessie's warm bodies. This was still new to her, but she was getting the hang of it. She hadn't come to any definitive decisions as to whether she needed to completely reconsider her sexuality, but she knew that she was going to keep her mind open. And when Janine and Jessie reciprocated her fingerings, second thoughts were again shoved to the back of her mind.

The only thing on Torrie's mind was making her mistress cum on Torrie's face. With her neck bent at a slightly uncomfortable angle, she was dragging her tongue up and down the plump outer labia, rubbing her cheek against them and then sticking her tongue into the hole. But just when she thought she was making headway, Isabel spun Torrie around until she was looking at Jessie's crotch. The Latin hottie grinned and ground her succulent snatch against Torrie's eager mouth.

"C'mon chica. Show me what you got!" Jessie had pretty much grabbed Torrie by the ears as she humped the prisoner's face. She lifted her leg a bit, using Torrie's head to help balance. "And get my asshole too, you fucking slut!"

Torrie teased the girl's dark sphincter, tracing circles around it before stimulating the opening itself. Then she drew her tongue back towards the bottom of Jessie's pussy, sticking it in, then returning to the asshole.

"She's a nasty thing, isn't she?" Jessie asked.

"In so many ways," Isabel said. "But your turn is up . . . for now."

Jessie spun Torrie another ninety degrees, and the pink-haired girl was now face to crotch with her best friend Rachel.

"You know, the last time we did this, I was really scared," Rachel said. Then she pushed Torrie back a bit and actually stepped over the girl's shoulders, encompassing the girl's face with those firm thighs. "Not this time," she growled. Then, she moaned. Torrie also no longer had any reservations about the idea of eating Rachel's cunt, and her tongue began moving a hundred miles per hour.

'She's so pink inside,' Torrie thought as she lapped away at Rachel's inner plumbing. She latched her lips onto Rachel's clit, sucking gently. She hummed, further stimulating that little nub. The she snuck her tongue under the hood and . . .

"Oh no you don't," Rachel said, stepping back and spinning Torrie to face Janine. As badly as she wanted for Torrie to continue, Isabel had a plan. They were going to make Torrie wait.

Janine had actually turned around and was facing the other direction, so Torrie had to push her face between those pleasantly round butt cheeks before she could bury her tongue in Janine's nether lips.

Torrie was spun like a bottle several more times, pleasuring each girl in turn. Each of her friends reminded her what a slut she was and they weren't exactly being gentle as they fucked her face. Finally, Isabel let that talented tongue slide into her box, and Torrie was able to bring her mistress to orgasm. The pink-haired slave stared up Isabel's body as she lapped up her cum, watching her breasts jiggle delightfully as she experienced the ultimate pleasure.

Next was Jessie. Even when she was gyrating her hips, Jessie looked like she was dancing. No wonder she was such a successful stripper. Everything she did was erotic. Torrie's face was glistening with the juices of two girls. But then Torrie was turned all the way around until she was Janine. Not that Torrie minded, because Janine was hot, but she wanted to eat Rachel until she came. But Isabel probably knew that, and wanted to make Torrie 'suffer.' So Torrie responded by laying into Janine with her best oral attack, speeding the girl towards climax. After repeated long swathes right up the slot, she concentrated on Janine's clit, finally getting her wish.

"Sweet Jesus!" Janine squealed, pumping more girl-cum onto Torrie's face. The submissive was beginning to feel almost bloated with the amount of girl-sauce she had consumed, but she still wanted more.

Isabel looked at Rachel. "Would you be a dear and lie down on the ground?" she asked of the black-skinned goddess. As Rachel lay down quite leisurely and propped her head up with a pillow, Isabel shoved Torrie onto her stomach, her face landing in Rachel's crotch. "Start eating!" she commanded. Torrie was WAY ahead of her.

"Fuck, she is SO much better than any guy," Rachel said. She almost laughed when she thought of how unlikely this would have seemed to her. Now, she looked forward to it. As Torrie's lips began sucking on Rachel's inner labia, she groaned contentedly. She stared at her friend, bound in a shiny-black straightjacket with her arms behind her back, struggling to bring Rachel to orgasm. And Torrie was oblivious to what was going on behind her as the three other girls were equipping themselves with strap-on harnesses and dildos.

"Janine, why don't you go first?" Isabel asked.

Torrie wasn't sure what her mistress meant, then she felt a sex-toy poised at the entrance to her snatch. Janine had straddled the backs of Torrie's thighs and was in the process of pushing a seven-inch, green jelly dong into the submissive's pussy. She pushed it all the way to the balls, driving Torrie's hips into the carpet and her face further into Rachel's honeypot.

"Take it bitch," Janine growled as she grabbed Torrie's hips and went to down, pounding down into the girl as she tried to get Rachel off.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers