Twenty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nineteen." I lean limply forward into the ropes, and make a small sound of protest when her hand lifts up my chin so I can look her in the eyes. I can feel hot sweat running down my arms and back, which is in huge contrast to the water dripping down my front. I meet her eyes, and she comes in for a kiss which is absolutely mind-blowing in its intensity. Heck, all by itself it is almost enough to make me cum again. She withdraws, and we are both breathing deeply. Some distant part of my brain notes that all of her clothing except the green garter belt and black thigh high fishnets are gone. She is absolutely gorgeous, and notices me noticing.

A flirty smiles crosses her face, and she takes both of her hands, and caresses herself, stopping just under her breasts to lift them up in a kind of offering. I shift anxiously, wanting to crawl to her and do anything she asks to her or with her. "This time, I'm not fooling around. I want to see if I can make you cum so hard you pass out. Are you ready?" I nod, absolutely mesmerized by her thumbs circling her hard nipples. "Good. Go."

Her hands drop, and the intensity on the nipple vibes increases at least three fold. Then the clit vibe. I'm already keening, and shifting back and forth trying to thrust up and down on the dildo, which is difficult with no leverage, even though my thighs are free. Then the dildo begins to vibrate, going from nothing to ohmygod in perhaps five seconds. I hear someone screaming, and recognize the voice as mine. Everything from the last four orgasms is happening, and just when I think it can't get any better the dildo begins to thrust. It isn't random anymore, but in time with the pulsation of the clit vibe. I'm almost past screaming and into incoherent gasping as I feel my bound hands drop forward. I use them to support my weight, and finally I can control my own thrust.

I'm screaming "Claire, Claire, CLAIRE," over and over again and I can hear her yelling my name in response. Just as I begin to black out I hear the singing of the crop, and as it contacts my back I scream out in triumph "TWENTY!"

_______________________________________________________

I'm on something a little bit soft, completely free of any bindings. There is a blanket over me, and my thighs are still trembling with aftershocks from the orgasm.

"Here, drink this." I drink from the sports bottle. It still tastes horrible. "Are you ok now?" I nod. "Ok, get up." Slowly and without any help I manage. Claire's eyes are watching me. She sighs, and picks up the blanket and wraps it around me. "Do you think you can handle letting him loose?" I look guiltily over at the cross, and realize that I'd completely forgotten about you, even though you took those extra beatings so that I could cum. I'm not even sure how to begin thanking you. "Ok, I'm going to go get something for both of your backs." Claire pauses, then walks over to the front of the cross, and says "I think I win that bet." She stalks over towards the door.

I shuffle over and undo your wrist cuffs. Then I sit on the floor. Oh. Down is good. I start working on you ankle cuffs. "What was the bet?"

You reply a bit absently "oh, I bet that there was no way she could make you pass out from an orgasm." I sigh, then start on the other cuff. "Uh. Yeah. At least I only bet a twenty." I laugh, almost hysterically. "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time!" So defensive. I finish off the second cuff, and you turn around. Oh. Hello, Mr Cock, you're certainly up. I realize I can think of a partial way to thank you for this. I reach with a finger, and trace it along the underside. You get a bit harder, then squat down to meet my eyes. I must look like a mad woman; sweaty and disheveled, partially wrapped in a blanket, and with my eyes dilated wide with arousal. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but you're going to have to carry me to that bench. I don't think I can walk." You pick me up, and carry me over. You reach down and stroke my pussy with a finger. You pull it away, and look at it somewhat bemused. You lick your finger rather pensively.

"Heck, you're already ready. Are you sure you're ok?" I nod, and you crawl up on top of me. All I know, is this time we'll be coming together.

____________________________________

You've more or less collapsed on top of me, and I look off to me right. There, less than two meters away, is Claire watching with a huge grin. Her brilliant green eyes meet mine.

She mouths, 'hot! Smoking hot!' I grin. Still smiling she brings one hand off the vibe that is deep inside her pussy, and brings one hand to her ear in a classic gesture and mouths 'call me.' I grin back, and respond with a tiny nod.

"That was awesome!" You jump a little, apparently you were unaware we had an audience. Sitting in utter contentment on a chair so close by. Who was apparently getting off on watching us. You've always been a voyeur, never an exhibitionist. I suppose everyone has some flaws.

Claire smiles, and with a business-like flick, turns off the vibrator and withdraws it with a very unbusiness-like shudder. She then brings it to her lips and begins to lick it clean, never breaking eye contact with you. I glance at your face, and it is a picture of indecision. I guess no one ever explained what the appropriate protocol is when a woman makes an undeniably sexual advance while you are still inside your girlfriend. I'm not sure there is a proper protocol.

You stutter "I th-thought you went upstairs!"

Claire tilts her head, and smirks at you. She slowly inserts the vibe into her mouth and withdraws it. It makes a wetly interesting pop as it comes out. "She could barely walk, and if I left the only person to render assistance was you - and you were tied up. I'm not an idiot. Even if I was, I wanted to see what would happen." The vibe goes in and out again. Apparently that was enough to 'clean' it because she put it down, and gets up out of her chair. "Come on, get off her. And you get up. I've got something for your backs."

12