Twerk, Little Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Scott walks in on his sister shaking her bare ass.
2.2k words
4.37
234.3k
330

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early April. Classes were cancelled on Wednesday for a faculty development day. Scott didn't have any classes on Tuesday, and the college was only an hour away from home, so he took advantage of the manufactured weekend and went home Monday evening. When he got there, only one car was in the driveway. He went in and heard some deep bass reverberating through the house. He followed the sound until he got to his sister Tiffany's bedroom door. She was a senior in high school. She was facing her mirror and dancing. Scott had come from a direction that put him behind her. Her T-shirt barely covered her ass. At one point in the music, she leaned forward, and he could see the lower part of her buttocks. On the next beat, she moved forward again, and the top went up further. She shook her ass so hard that he couldn't tell whether she had anything covering it. Scott had never thought of his sister sexually, but he couldn't help himself from complimenting her. "Nice!" he said.

Tiffany stopped and turned around. "Would it kill you to announce yourself?" she asked.

Scott put his arms around her and hugged her. "Nice to see you, too," he said sarcastically. The music ended, and he noticed that she'd been watching a video on her laptop. It was a present from their grandparents for her eighteenth birthday.

"What's up?" she asked.

"My schedule gives me two days off in a row, so I thought I'd come home to my beautiful family." As he said this, he let his guard down. Tiffany hugged him back, and in the effort, brought her shirt up. Scott's hands were now directly on her ass. "My really beautiful family," he added with a smile. Tiffany stopped hugging him and stepped back. "So, what are you doing?"

"Mom and Dad had theatre tickets, so I'm taking the opportunity to teach myself how to twerk."

"Looks like you're a fast learner. But why?"

"I'm hoping to get Jimmy to make a move on me."

"What move? You've been dating him for two months."

Tiffany put her hands on her hips and rubbed up and down. "I mean, a move."

"An ass like yours, and he hasn't made a move? What's wrong with him?"

"Glad you noticed," Tiffany said.

Scott sat in the chair at her desk and told her, "Show me what you've learned."

Tiffany clicked on another video. She followed the woman's moves, starting by shaking her chest. Scott was well placed, since the whole thing was viewed from behind. Tiffany's boobs swayed far enough on both sides to keep Scott's interest. On the next move, she leaned her chest forward, then pushed her stomach forward and then shook her ass.

"How long have you been practicing?" Scott asked.

"Since yesterday," Tiffany answered.

"That's amazing! It only took you a day to be able to make each cheek move up without using your hands!"

"Artistry is great, but that's not really what I'm aiming for. I want a reaction!" She turned around and saw Scott rubbing his crotch. Scott immediately moved his hands away, but Tiffany said, "No, that's good. At least I know I'm doing it right."

"Don't let me stop you," he told her. Even when he had his hands on her ass, he couldn't tell if she was wearing anything besides the T-shirt.

Tiffany backed the video up a couple times until she found a good spot to resume her workout. This time, when she got to the ass-shaking, she bent over so far that Scott had his answer. "Hell, yeah!" he told her.

"You like it?" she asked. She could see him in the mirror approaching her, and she did nothing to stop him, not even when she felt his fingers between her thighs.

"Do I ever!" he said.

Tiffany locked her legs for a moment, trapping his hand. She had to make a decision. She'd always been taught that this was abuse, but it sure felt okay to her. She loosened up to see what he'd do. He didn't move back, as if he were embarrassed, or forward, as if he were eager. She took a step backward. He pulled his hand back, but he put both hands on her butt. "What does it make you want to do?" she asked.

"Right now, just this," he answered, and he caressed each cheek.

Tiffany resumed gyrating her hips, but slowly. "That's what I was hoping for," she said. "Well, part of it, anyway."

Scott took his right hand off her butt and put it under the front of her shirt. He moved it up and confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Like this?" he asked.

His hand felt so natural on her breast. "More like this," Tiffany answered, and she moved his hand a little so his palm was over her erect nipple.

"And maybe this?" Scott took his left hand off her butt and moved it to the front as well. Her left nipple tingled in anticipation, but instead, he put it over her pussy and began stroking it.

As he was moving her hand, she knew she was going to have to make a decision, but when she felt his fingertips sift through her pubic hair, there was no more question what she wanted. "Yeah, like that," she cooed. He inserted a finger and tried to finger-fuck her. She felt his jeans against her ass, and she could tell there was a bulge. "You seem a little uncomfortable," she said.

"Yeah, I am," Scott admitted. He removed his hands. Tiffany turned around, but he asked, "Did I say to stop? I haven't seen anything like this all semester."

She turned back to face the mirror and kept moving her hips. She could see him unbuckling his pants. She was concentrating on her own moves when she heard them fall to the floor. He came up behind her, and she could feel his hardness through his underwear against her butt. This time instead of playing with her tits, he stroked her pussy with his left hand and her clit with the right. "Oh, God ... Oh, God," she moaned. She got up on the balls of her feet so he could get more of his erection between her legs. They ground their hips together, both knowing what they ultimately wanted, but neither willing to be the one to break the tension they were already enjoying.

Finally, the song ended. Tiffany had to step forward to choose another clip. When she moved back, Scott pointed his dick between her ass cheeks. She raised her feet again to let him through, and this time the head slipped through the opening in his underwear. She spread her thighs a little. As soon as he moved forward, she closed her thighs again. They continued bumping and grinding, enjoying just that moment, for the next couple minutes. Then the woman in the video gave Tiffany an instruction to pull her hips forward as far as she could. When she did, Scott's dick came out, but when the instruction came to grind back, his dick went all the way through her thighs. She had one more chance to change her mind. Maybe he was thinking the same thing. I'll let him decide, the thought. If he develops a conscience, we'll never speak of it again. If not, I'll have something to talk about in the anonymous forums. She bent down to where her chest was almost horizontal, and she saw his dick for the first time. Did she say, "Wow," or did she only think it? It was the thickest she'd ever seen. Brother or not, she had to find out how it felt inside her.

Scott pulled back and went forward, and buried his dick in her pussy. "Is this the reaction you were hoping for?" he asked.

"Not from you," she said, "but yes."

"Sorry," he said, and he started to pull out.

It was one thing when she wasn't sure what she wanted, but to have the choice taken away from her was unacceptable! She closed her thighs. "I didn't, but I do now!" She ground her hips left and right, and Scott thrust back and forth. Between the two of them, his cock was touching places that none of her previous dates had ever reached.

"You like twerking, huh? You like how it gets me all hard?"

"Yeah, I do!" Tiffany agreed.

"You like my cock going deep in your cunt?"

"I do! I do! Fuck me harder, Scott!"

Tiffany's moves made it difficult, but Scott was picking up the pace. "Oh, shit!" he shouted. "Who knew what a sexy sister I've got!"

"Oh, I love hearing that," Tiffany managed to gasp.

"Doesn't Jimmy tell you that?" Scott asked.

"He tells me I'm pretty and gets all poetic, but he never tells me I'm sexy."

"Then fuck him," Scott said.

"I've been trying to," Tiffany said with a laugh.

"Do you want him to come in your cunt?" Scott asked.

"I hadn't thought that far," Tiffany said. "Why do you-Oh!" She could feel his cock tensing up. She stopped moving. As soon as she felt her brother's seed flowing into her womb, her own orgasm began. "Oh, shit, yes," she moaned.

After Scott's dick fell out of Tiffany's pussy, they sat on her bed. "Are you as hot as I am?" Scott asked.

"Probably," she said, and she took her shirt off. Scott did the same.

"You know, that's not the only thing that came to mind when I was watching you."

"What else?" Tiffany asked.

"Think about it," Scott answered. "I walked in on a sexy ass moving in a sexy way. I don't know whether you like—"

Tiffany's eyes lit up. "Do it!" she ordered. Scott got up on his knees, and she pulled his underwear down that far. She turned around while he removed his last bit of clothing. Scott went slowly, but the two of them had produced plenty of natural lubricant. It only took a few thrusts to get his dick well inside her asshole. "Yeah ... yeah ... but do my tits like you were before."

Scott put his hands under her stomach and lifted. She rose until her chest was upright. He continued to ram his cock in and out, but he was able to rub each breast in circles, occasionally moving a palm to rub a nipple. "Oh, yeah, you've got such soft tits, Tiffany. I wanna suck them later."

"No time like the present," Tiffany said. She pushed him back. To her own surprise, she even liked how his dick felt on the way out of her ass. She turned around to face him.

Scott put his left hand behind her back. He cupped her pussy with his right, leaned down and licked her nipple. She pulled his right hand toward her, and he put two fingers inside her. He alternated breasts but kept going deeper with his fingers. She reached for his dick and began stroking it. "Oh, shit," he moaned. "I want you again."

Tiffany took his fingers out of her pussy and lay back. Scott lined his cock up and slid inside her in a single motion. He put his hands under her shoulders and kissed her. She returned his kiss, but she also wrapped her legs around his waist. "Deeper!" she commanded.

Scott could hardly have refused if he'd wanted to. He moved his hands under her buttocks and thrust harder. "Shit, I'm gonna come again!"

"Give it to me," Tiffany moaned. "I want it all! Flood your sister's cunt with your cum!"

"Here it comes!" he announced.

Tiffany put her arms around him and held him close while she felt him flooding her with his second load. When he stopped coming, she continued to hold him in place. She looked at him and asked, "You really do think I'm sexy, don't you?"

"Well, yeah," Scott answered. "I'd have to be blind not to."

Tiffany moved her hands to Scott's biceps. "You're not too bad yourself," she said with a smile.

"I don't know what to say," Scott replied. "I'm not insecure enough to immediately light up when you say that, but I'm not conceited enough to say, 'Yeah, I know.' So, uh, thanks! I try to take care of myself." There was an awkward silence for a couple minutes. Scott broke it by noting, "At one point when you were playing with my dick, I thought you were going to suck me."

"Disappointed?" Tiffany giggled.

"I came home expecting to have an ordinary dinner with my family and instead I had the best fuck of my life. How can I be disappointed? Besides, I didn't do the same for you."

"Maybe next time," Tiffany suggested.

"I could give you a hell of a graduation present in a couple months," Scott said.

"I don't wanna wait that long," Tiffany replied. "Come home some weekend. We can both tell Mom and Dad that we have dates and go off someplace."

"Yeah, I know a park that has a lot of private areas," Scott told her, and he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm probably gonna tell my friends that I've got a date at home who I know is gonna suck my dick. I just won't tell 'em who my date is." He looked at her expression. "You want me to keep silent?"

"No, just make sure you tell 'em afterward how good it was."