Twice Bitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed against his chest, my heart racing, my breathing heavy. I looked up into those incredible green eyes, but they were no longer looking down at me, but at a spot over my shoulder. A slight nod of his head and I felt the bed shift. Someone else was crawling on the bed with us. I started to sit back up, a small noise escaping me when his powerful arms locked around me like metal bands and held me tight against his chest.

Then I felt a hand on my hip. I knew it wasn't his. I moved my head back and forth trying to see behind me. I felt wetness on the back of my neck. A tongue I was sure. It traced down the length of my spine, slow and sweet until my whole body relaxed. It was like an electric shock as the tongue swirled over the tight opening of my ass. I couldn't help but moan as it licked and teased me. My hips rolled, my muscles squeezed around the cock still buried inside. Then the tongue was gone, my groan of disappointment was apparent.

The hands returned to my hips, slowly moving lower until they gently spread open my cheeks. I felt a solid form behind me, then the bumping of a cock against my ass. I arched my back, waiting for the intrusion. I cried out as the other cock slowly invaded my body. A mixture of pleasure and pain coursed though me as both my holes were filled to the limit.

My muscles tightened involuntarily as he slowly pushed all the way inside. I groaned as my body stretched to adjust to the sensations. I felt so full. The second cock then started to move. Pulling out slowly and working back in. I moved with it, rocking my hips as my body shuddered. Green eyes kissed me then. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and felt the sharp points of his fangs. I shook as he bit down, his arms relaxing around me and I reached up, clutching at his shoulders, pushing back against the cock moving in and out of my tight rear passage. My mouth filled with blood as we kissed, I moaned while he swallowed. Green eyes started to move with the other one as he kissed me and drank from my mouth. I whimpered over and over as my body flooded with feelings, a twinge of fear, but mostly all encompassing pleasure. I panted; little cries escaped my lips as the both slipped in and out of me over and over. Harder and harder, working together like a well oiled machine.

Green eyes pushed me up so I back to chest against the man who was fucking my ass so sweetly. Hands came up and cupped my breasts. I looked down into the mossy depths of my new lovers eyes and he imploringly smiled. I knew then what I was being asked to do. As I moaned and gyrated on the cocks filling me I lolled my head to the side, pulling my long hair out of the way. The hands of the unknown man held fast to my breasts, a tousle of dark hair graced my peripheral vision and then I felt the pricking sensation as a warm mouth closed on my neck again.

My mind filled with images again. The same man over and over, just like the last time. Only this time he had blue eyes, not green.

My body shook as I came hard, almost as hard as the last time. I felt like I was floating as the cocks filled me again and again. My muscles ached as they stretched and pulsed. I heard the same low moans and slight sucking noises in my ear. Then the mouth was gone and I felt only the cocks moving inside me. My whole body was like jelly as I came again and again. Their hands supporting me as waves of feeling washed over my whole body. Fingers pinching and pulling my nipples, another set deftly stroking my clit. I was overcome with sensations.

I WAS sex at that moment, sex personlified. My whole body screamed with pleasure. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed. How many times the two of them fed from me. I grew weaker and weaker until I collapsed against green eyes. Both men latched onto my neck at once and I was transported, images bombarded my mind, feelings overwhelmed my senses. An orgasm shook me so hard that I lost consciousness, but not before I heard the telltale grunts and groans coming from both men as they filled my stretched and soaked holes with their semen.

I awoke still feeling weak and drained. How much time had passed I had no idea. I was lying on my side and could feel hard cool objects pressing against both sides of my body. One against my breasts the other covering my back. Opening my eyes to see black tousled hair, a head lay on the pillow next to mine. Looking at the other side of me, the same black hair spread over the opposite pillow. I shifted my body, everywhere hurt. Warm wet cum leaked from my pussy as I moved; it ran slowly down the inside of my thigh.

I stretched my arms above my head as I rolled onto my back between them. My breasts thudding dully as I looked down to see the small bite marks that covered them were almost healed! I reached a hand down to my neck where they had fed from me over and over. Same thing, the wounds were almost completely healed. I jumped as the one to my left placed his hand on my lower abdomen and spoke to me.

"Our saliva has healing powers...your magnificent skin will not be marred in anyway," He smiled so beautifully at me then, the unconcealed lust I saw in the depth of his eyes made my whole body shake in response to him, "We have never met one like you, that could take both of us like that and survive."

As he spoke, his fingers moved up over my stomach and lightly pinched at my nipple. I moaned softly as my nipple puckered under his attention. I looked up from his hand moving over my breast to his eyes. Expecting green, I had to look twice. They were the surreal blue of some of the paintings in the hall. Other than that, he looked exactly like the man with the green eyes.

Another hand moved to my opposite breast and I turned to look into the now familiar green eyes set into an identical face, "Take us both and want more, Brother." Green eyes smiled at me now, the way his brother had only moments before.

"Twins?" I sighed, to no one in particular.

They both just grinned and lowered their mouths to my now very hard nipples. Circling and flicking in unison over my flesh. I moaned, my hands coming up to hold their heads to me as they licked, nibbled and teased. I could feel their ministrations all the way down to my clit as my legs fell open of their own accord; I moved one leg over each man. I dug my heels into the small of their backs and my body arched, pushing more of my breasts into their mouths as I felt cool fingers slowly entering my still dripping pussy. More brushing over my clit. Then a small prick from each one as they broke though the skin of my breast. My body was instantly electrified, I moaned and thrashed under their ministrations. My hands gripped their hair tight as the fingers on my pussy worked harder and harder and I cried out as I came, two mouths locked around my nipples, fingers fucking my hole while another set flicked and teased my clit.

I must have passed out again. This time when I awoke I was alone, the bright morning sun bathing my tired body in warmth. As I stretched, my whole mass literally hummed. Deliciously throbbing and aching in all the right places. Rolling over there upon my pillow lay a single red rose. The thorns thoughtfully removed. A card lay underneath. On it, only four simple words, written in big, bold old style script, but these four little words have forever changed my life.

'Please, Stay With Us.'

And I did.

12