Twice Forbidden Ch. 01

Story Info
Two encounters in college, one with my cousins.
3.3k words
4.08
42.1k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story takes place in the future, but you'll be disappointed if you expect to read about two people having sex on a hoverboard or a woman using a hard-light hologrammatic dildo. (Feel free to use those ideas in your own story, though!)

***

Very soon I'm going to tell you a story about my lover. In the course of that story, I related a couple incidents to him that I think you'll enjoy on their own.

I graduated near the top of my high school class. We still have the picture with the "Class of 2034" banner behind me. I was also an only child. Neither of my parents was ever formally told that they were infertile; they just never managed to get pregnant. I don't remember ever being told that I was adopted, but I can't remember a time when I knew what "adopted" meant and didn't know that I was.

I had a new boyfriend within a month of leaving for college. Todd was a sophomore in my organic chemistry class. I didn't piece it together until we studied together for the first test, but I was attracted to him because he's intelligent, and I knew he was intelligent because of how he spoke. It wasn't because he used big words; he used complete sentences, and he used words that conveyed the precise meaning he intended. Our first time was unusual, but I don't mean in a kinky way. Todd is really honest, or maybe "candid" would be a better word. Most guys do stuff to get you to go to bed with them. Todd did nice things because he was genuinely nice, but the first time he wanted sex, we were in my dorm room and he came right out and asked me, "Would you like to have sex?" I said yes, and we did.

A month or so later, we were at his apartment. Todd wanted to show me a fan site he was building forBloodhounds, a TV show from the late '20's. "I'm surprised," I told him. "A cerebral guy like you watching a cop show?"

"Don't be," he said. "It only lasted two years, but it had authentic-sounding dialogue and realistic police procedure, and it followed the Fair Mystery rules. It doesn't hurt that I had a crush on Officer Brittany, the sidekick from the second season."

We had this conversation before he'd even turned his computer on. When he went to the browser history to open the webpage, I stopped him. "What's that?" I asked. I pointed to the line under "Bloodhounds_Kennel.fan."

Without embarrassment, he said, "That's a message board I go to for people who like to read about incest."

"Did someone mol-?" I asked, unable to finish the word.

"No, it's not that kind. This is about consenting adults who just happen to be related." The welcome page had flashy graphics but nothing obscene. He logged in and showed me a man's account of how he and his sister started a long-term sexual affair. I read it, and it ... didn't gross me out like I thought it would. "Wow, it's a pretty exciting story, and not disturbing at all, other than the knowledge that they'd go to jail if they were found out in most states."

"We're just taught to think it's gross, because the possibility of damaging a family relationship is all too real. As long as people understand the risk, it's no more immoral than dating your boss or a rich guy buying expensive jewelry for his girlfriend."

I read story after story. I could tell these weren't people being paid to make up titillating stories, in no small part because some of them clearly had never been edited. After reading one of them, I told Todd, "This one's pretty hot, but isn't it just alittle convenient that a guy who had sex with his mom completely by surprise just happened to know of a website where he could write about it the very next day?"

"Yeah, I know," Todd agreed. "Back whenPenthouse still had a print edition, their publisher said that the letters they ran were all real, with a little editing for readability and to take out references to minors, but he admitted that there was obviously no way they could verify that any of the incidents actually happened, and that was NON-incest stories."

"This one looks interesting," I said. Todd read it with me. When we finished reading the story, I looked at Todd and asked, "What do you think?"

"Let's do it," he said.

I made that head-bow that acting students sometimes do. I pulled out my cell phone and pretended to make a call. "Where are you, Steve?" I asked.

Todd deliberately sounded like he wasn't paying attention. "I'm beating some new guy at Manassas III. Why, what's going on?" It pleased me that Todd knew enough pop culture to know that Manassas is the most popular digital game of the 30's, but he wasn't up to speed enough to know that they were just getting ready to release III at the time.

I raised my voice. "We had a date, tonight, you jackass!" Then I pretended to press the disconnect button. I acted like I was stomping through the house. I deliberately knocked a real box of tissue onto the floor.

Todd changed characters. "What's wrong, Sherry?"

"I was planning on losing my cherry tonight, but my dumbass boyfriend is too busy playing a game online to even notice."

"Well, that's a shame," Todd said. "What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know," I said. "Say, Brad, you're strong." I rubbed Todd's bicep, which was funny because Todd's not all that muscular. "And big, too!" Todd also is only an inch or two taller than me. Then I rubbed his crotch. "Well, where it counts anyway!" That part was real.

"But, Sherry, I'm your brother!" he protested.

"Aren't you supposed to love and protect me?" I asked innocently.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"Well, I've decided I'm going to lose my virginity, preferably tonight." I unbuckled his pants. "If I can't get it from you or Steve, I'll just have to go out to a club and find someone else who might do horrible things to me while I'm vulnerable." I pulled his pants down to his ankles. "But you can protect me by taking my maidenhead!"

I put my hand through the fly of his underwear and pulled his cock out, but Todd broke up laughing. "Maidenhead?"

I stroked his cock and explained, "She used so many different words, I thought she'd read a thesaurus while she was waiting for Steve to call." I went back into character. "Show me how to use this, pleeeease, Brad?"

Suddenly he sounded like he was just giving in to a silly request from a silly girl. "Well, okay, I guess you have to learn sometime. First, take off your clothes." I pulled my T-shirt off. I was reaching behind my back to unhook my bra when he added, "Slowly."

He stroked his cock as I removed my clothing one article at a time. "Have you had practice at this?" I asked.

"Role playing?"

"No, I mean the fact that I took this long to strip and you haven't spilled your cum. Most guys our age would have by the time I got my jeans off."

"Self-discipline," he said.

"I've never tried that! Is it as erotic as I've heard?" I asked.

"SELF-discipline." He looked at me. "Oh, you were pretending. Sorry. Continue!"

"Now that I'm naked, what do I do next, Big Brother?"

He walked toward me, which wasn't easy with his pants at his ankles. "Do what you were doing before," he said. I stroked his cock a few times. "Now lick each of my balls." I lifted his shaft and did as he said. "Form an 'o' with your lips and surround the head. Now close your lips around it. Got it?" I nodded once I'd done the last thing. "Now slowly move down until you've taken all ten inches into your pretty little mouth."

I let him out and said, "Ten inches? I got news for you, buddy."

"Not mine. She said that's how long her brother's dick was. Now, back in position." He put his hand on the back of my head and pretended to push. Of course, I was taking him inside me willingly. "Up and down, up and down." I was actually putting less effort into this blow job than I normally do, but we were both trying to stick to the story that Sherry had posted. "Now I'm ready to come, so get on the bed quickly and spread your legs for me."

I jumped on his bed, turned over, pulled my legs up as close to my shoulders as I could and spread them. "Like this?"

Todd was holding his cock out. He came up between my legs and felt my pussy. "You don't feel like you're ready," he said.

"Of course I'm ready, Big Brother!" I said in a cartoonish voice.

"No, seriously, I'm glad you're enjoying this, but you're kind of dry. I'll be right back." He returned with a bottle of lube and a cherry Coke.

"Is that a pun?" I asked.

Todd looked down at what he was holding. "Oh, cherry! I wish I were that clever."

"Trust me, you're very clever," I told him.

Todd poured the lube over my pussy. He rubbed it in gently. It didn't make me want to come, but it made me love him even more. I reached down between my legs and felt myself. "I'm ready now," I told him.

Todd did the same head-bow. When he raised his head, he said, "Prepare to become a woman!"

I shook my head. "Did he really say that?"

"No, she said it herself." He found my cunt and shoved his cock deep inside. Ordinarily, it's not how I like to be penetrated, but we were acting, so it was just funny.

"Ow!" I said in mock pain. He pulled back and moved in slowly this time. "Ooh," I said more calmly. "Ooh!" I added. Todd picked up the pace.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming, Sherry!"

"Come inside me, Brad!"

"Here I come!" And he did.

Sherry had written, "After he came, he flipped me over and continued to fuck my brains out." We knew that wasn't possible as written. We gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she just left out a couple steps. I was able to turn over pretty easily, and Todd got back inside me without much effort. Sometimes I like being fucked hard and sometimes I like it gentle. This was one time when hard was good. I was shaking my head so wildly, we probably looked like one of those banner ads for porn video sites where they say he destroys her or other violent imagery.

Todd had already come twice, and he was fucking me a third time when he asked, "Is it safe?"

"No. I wanted this to be special."

"Not taking the chance. I'm protecting you, remember?" Todd pulled out and I rolled over so he could spray his cum over my tits. (I know that sounds like a lot of effort, but that's what Sherry said they did.) He made a big show of moving his hips back and forth to make it go in all different directions, and I made an equally big show of shaking my tits and raising my head to gather as much cum as I could.

When he'd finished coming, he lay down next to me. "Seriously, what about protection?"

"I've been on the Pill since I was sixteen," I assured him.

"You did tell me that," he recalled. "I just got caught up in the moment there. What did Sherry say about it?"

I got up and looked at the screen. "She says she felt his cum breaking through to her womb for the first time. She doesn't say she had any kind of protection, but she also doesn't say anything about wanting to get pregnant either."

Todd picked up the can of Coke and poured it on the sheet. "I guess it really was your first time. I'm sorry I doubted you."

I laughed. "So, you said you weren't abused, but did you ever have sex with a relative?"

"No, I'm not actually attracted to anyone in my family; it's just an exciting fantasy."

I added, "I know what you mean, like those father-daughter stories. My daddy's wonderful, and he doesn't look like a space monster, but attractive? If I mention my accountant named Sid, you'll probably picture something pretty close to what he looks like."

We fucked some more, but this time as ourselves. Over the rest of the school year, we acted out several more stories, including one about a 20-year-old who seduced her uncle and a guy who took the phrase "mother-fucking asshole" literally. That wasn't our entire sex play, but it's certainly the most interesting. When it was close to finals week in the spring, Todd thought I was getting too attached to him and broke up with me. I was hurt, but given the timing, I figured it was better to be unattached for a couple weeks anyway.

***

That summer my extended family had a picnic on a lakefront timeshare that my grandmother owns. We all brought our swimsuits, of course. My cousin Chloe and I had bikinis that were both enticing, but in different ways. Our cousin Kyle had just graduated high school. Chloe was a year older than me. We noticed that he couldn't stop staring at us, but he also wouldn't admit why. I got her away from him and told her my idea. "We should force him to admit that he likes girls in bikinis."

"That's assuming he likes girls," Chloe said.

"The way he's looking at us, I'm sure he does. What we can do is tell him we're having a bikini contest and he has to judge. We can both point out how sexy we are and watch him squirm."

"Sounds like fun," she agreed.

We found Kyle and got him to join us in a secluded area far from our family. Chloe told him what we wanted. "Gee, I don't know. Chloe's bikini doesn't cover as much, but Maria's fits her better."

I acted incensed. "Well, I can fix that!" I pulled the straps of my top over my shoulders, revealing a little more of the top of my boobs.

Chloe said, "Wait, that's not fair. It doesn't have to fit if it's not even covering you!" She reached behind her and unhooked the straps from the band. It was a string bikini, so he could see the tops of her areolas.

"Mine's just as revealing as yours," I said. I took the top of the bikini bottom and folded it down, revealing the top millimeter of my landing strip.

"That's a nice shave, Maria," Chloe said. "Is it a Brazilian wax?"

"No, it's a new style from Morocco. I met a guy right before finals who did it for me."

"What else did he do for you?" Chloe asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" I said, and we both giggled.

"Do you think he could do the same for me?" she asked. She didn't just fold her bottom piece over. She pulled it down a tiny bit, so it left half her butt uncovered and it may even have exposed her clit. I wasn't sure because she had so much hair there. She turned to Kyle. "That's part of the competition, too, Kyle. Whose shave do you like better?"

"Um, I ..."

I said, "Well, Chloe, you can't expect him to judge if he can't see it." I pushed my bottom piece down just below the lowest part of my pussy. They could both see how close I'd shaved. "Isn't my shave sexier, Kyle?"

Chloe pulled hers down a little further. "But look at the detail on mine!" I had to admit, the way she'd left a heart shape was pretty impressive.

"Back to the swimsuit," I said. "The inside is part of the bikini, so you have to judge that too." I pulled my top out and showed him what little lining there was, naturally exposing my tits in full. Not to brag, I'd seen much bigger ones in the pictures Kyle showed me, but I'm rather pleased with their shape.

"But I've got these," Chloe said. She pulled her top off and tossed it on the sand.

Damn it, her tits actually were huge. I undid my top and let it hang under my tits. "What do you say, Kyle?"

Kyle couldn't speak, at least not intelligibly. I looked at Chloe and looked at the large area behind us. I stood behind Kyle. Chloe pushed him back toward me, and I helped him onto the ground. Chloe pulled his trunks down to his knees and pulled her bikini bottom down just far enough that she could kneel over his cock and take it inside her. Not to be left out, I pulled my bottom down and sat on his face. With Chloe doing all the work on her end, Kyle could put his full effort into eating me. He clearly had some experience, because he did so much more than just lick in all directions. He knew how to find the little nooks and crannies in my pussy and how to rub me in the other places to heighten the sensation. Before long, all three of us were coming. When we'd finished, Chloe and I got up and removed our bottoms.

Kyle took his trunks the rest of the way off. The way Chloe and I had positioned ourselves, I hadn't noticed how big it was. I've never measured a guy to see if he was telling the truth, but he looked like he was probably six inches even when he was recovering. I turned to Chloe and asked, "Does he feel as big as he looks?"

She nodded with a smile. "But to enjoy it as much as I did, you'll have to help him bring it back."

"I know how to do that," I said. I turned so he was off to the side and reached for Chloe's pussy. She turned and did the same to me. We kissed a little. She played with my lips while I sifted through her hair.

"Ready when you are!" Kyle announced.

I looked toward him, and he certainly was. This time Chloe sat on his face. Since I didn't have my bikini bottom in the way, I was able to lower myself almost vertically to take him in. "Ooh, Kyle, you really got the family jewels, didn't you?" I asked. Kyle was too busy eating our cousin's pussy to answer. I've never touched another woman's pussy, but hers looked so beautiful while he ate it that I briefly thought about telling them about the incest site in hopes that they'd post a picture. Kyle had just come inside me, and only about half his load, when we thought we heard people approaching. We got our clothes on in a hurry, only to find that someone's dog had gotten loose. The last of Kyle's cum got on my shin when we were disentangling ourselves. Chloe saw it happen and licked it off me. That and the show we put on for Kyle remain the extent of the sexual contact I've ever had with another woman. I enjoyed the reaction we got from Kyle, but I realized that I'm truly only attracted to men. When I came back to school in the fall, I looked up Todd and thanked him for opening my eyes to the joy of family love.