Twice The Fun: A Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
He has wife's twin sister with wife's consent.
5.3k words
4.36
171.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to a lovely petite brunette for the last six years. Although she is now 28 and she has bore me a beautiful girl who is now five years old, my wife looks much younger than she is and she has kept her body slim, almost in a teenager way. She has a flat stomach, slender legs, and small, perky tits, just the right handful. She has a very cute ass. I cherish the memory of the view of her ass, as she stood glancing out the window, in nothing but her sneakers, after we had made love for the first time.

She was my former student, and she is ten years younger than I am. When we got together, she was coming out of a terrible divorce, and I was growing tired of an unenthusiastic fifteen-year old marriage. We had a torrid affair, which led to my own divorce and eventually to our marriage.

My wife is definitely my kind of girl. I have often told her that she was made to charm me, that she is my dream come true. In our wedding, when it came to the time for toasts and speeches, I said that she was so perfect for me that we were meant to meet, and just to double the chances for me to meet the girl of my dreams she had a twin sister. Yes, Isabelle has an almost identical twin. If anything, she is even more beautiful. Her eyes are greener than my wife's are and she always bears a fine-looking tan, as she lives by a sunny beach. However, she has not had a happy life. When she got married she was still in her teens. Her husband, who is much older than she is, is psychologically disturbed and has always treated her wrong and often humiliates her. However, she would not dare leave him. Although she graduated from college she has never really worked and she has devoted her life to her two children. She cannot even bear the thought of being away from them, and her husband would not hesitate to take them away, should she try to leave him.

Although they live more than two hundred miles apart, my wife is very close to her sister, in a way that is peculiar to twins. She is very concerned with her sister's unhappiness and sometimes she has confided to me that she is uncomfortable being happy and knowing her sister is not. From time to time, she lets me know that she really feels sorry for her, and that one of her greatest aspirations is that Rosalie, her sister, could experience a loving, tender and sexually satisfying relationship as our own. "If she could really know how good it can be!" she tells me.

In fact, we have a good sex life, maybe not as intense as it has been, but still quite satisfying. My wife has always appreciated the gentle, tender, loving approach that I usually take (probably that is why I prefer petite, fragile women), and she loves the fact that I take so much pleasure in pleasuring her. This does not mean that we are not adventurous in bed. Although we never resorted to BDSM (which generally puts me off) and to the use of objects and toys, we have tried much of what two consenting adults can do together. Isabelle loves me to eat her pussy, even if she does not allow me to make her come that way, because it gets too intense, almost painful, she says. On the other hand, she can easily come during foreplay, as she rubs herself against my leg while I caress and finger-fuck her.

She also comes, often twice, whenever we make love. She has often sucked my cock, but it was not until be she was pregnant that she swallowed my come to the last drop: it was so intense I almost passed out! She has done it again since, but, as a rule, oral sex is only a part of our preliminaries. Early in our relationship, she was really surprised, but also very excited, when I kissed her beautiful bottom and reamed her hole. She loves it when I stick a finger, wet with her cunt juices, in her ass during foreplay, and this usually triggers her climax when I do it while we are making love. We try anal sex now and then, but sometimes it is difficult to coax her into it, because she says it hurts her and in fact penetration is not always easy. So, all in all, when my wife told me that she would be so glad if only her sister could experience the joys of a good relationship like our own, I know she had in mind not only love and tenderness, but also the more inventive flavor of our lovemaking.

Although my wife has no problem with going along with this experimenting, I usually take the initiative. This is probably because ever since I was a young boy I have fantasized about sex. I developed an early interest in various forms of pornography (literature, mags, videos), which have fed my fantasies. Even though I have a good and sexually satisfying married life, it does not stop me from fantasizing (and sometimes, as a result, from masturbating). When my wife told me about her sister enjoying a good relationship, I could not help it and Rosalie naturally became another object for my fantasies. I often pictured myself revealing to her the world of pleasure she had been missing. It usually started by a long session of cunnilingus, from which she would invariably come and come and come.

These fantasies became more and more frequent. I would not dare tell my wife about them, because she is very jealous, and I did not know how she would react. But this grew to a point that I was taking some chances. Once, my wife casually told me that Rosalie had stopped wearing her old-style regular panties and now only wore g-strings. This made me very horny. So, some weeks later, as we were staying at my sister-in-law's place for the weekend, I ventured into her room to explore her drawers. When I found her tiny panties, I got and instant hard on. I imagined her wearing them and showing off her buttocks. I had to run to the bathroom and jerk off, picturing myself kissing and licking her ass, while she sported those skimpy g-strings.

The fantasies about Rosalie were growing ever more intense. I even encouraged my wife to talk more often and more openly about her sister and I began having wet dreams. The first one unfolded in that very same bathroom where I had masturbated. She was putting on her make up and looking in the mirror. She had only a T-shirt and her little g-string panties on. As she was absorbed by what she was doing, she did not notice me coming inside the bathroom. When she saw me in the looking glass, she was startled. I immediately reassured her and told her how beautiful she was, how sexy she looked in her attire and how long I had been lusting after her. I got nearer and started caressing her backside. She tried to resist and turned around. She said something about her sister, but I reassured her and told her that Isabelle wanted nothing more than her pleasure. Then I kissed her full on her lips.

A deep wet kiss, as I kept kneading her buttocks. As she gave in, I got down on my knees, to have a feast on her ass. I kissed, bit, tongued her ass, her hole, her pussy, until she came. Then I rose to my feet and she willingly sucked my cock, something at which she was quite adept for an inexperienced girl. I proceeded to fuck her from behind, at the same time caressing her small perky tits, which I watched in the mirror, while she rested her hands on the sink. After she had come once more, I put my cock in her ass, which was still wet from all the tonguing I had given it. To see her face in the mirror contorted by pleasure and pain as I fucked her hard in her butt hole was too much for me, and I soon came inside her. Actually, to my embarrassment, I was coming in my boxers. That time, I could conceal both my embarrassment and the come in my shorts, but this was not to happen the second time around.

My second wet dream about Rosalie was much of a repeat performance of the first one, but it went on and on, because I did not immediately come inside her ass. After some time, I took my cock off, and carried her to the adjoining room. I laid her on the bed and proceeded to lick her pussy and finger her butt, until she had an orgasm after another, and she was shouting my name and saying that she never dreamed it could be so good. I was kneeling on the floor, and I pulled her to the edge of the bed, raised her legs and fucked her, changing between holes, every now and then. She begged for me to fuck her in the ass.

When I felt my orgasm approaching, I withdrew, and came all over her pussy and stomach as I called out her name and told her how beautiful she was and how I wanted to please her. I do not know what I really said out loud, but this and the spasms of orgasm were enough to wake up my wife. You can imagine my embarrassment, as I realized that my wife sensed that I was in the midst of a wet dream and I was calling her twin sister's name. When she popped the inevitable question, I tried to deny everything. I even said that she was the one who must have been dreaming. But then she went for my cock, and there was no mistake, as she felt the wet spot in my shorts.

It took a long time before I really confessed. She had to ask over and over again, until she coaxed me into telling her what happened. First, I made her promise that she would not be mad at me, because it was not my fault. This only stirred her curiosity even more. As the initial shock and embarrassment subsided, the whole situation was making me very excited. It had become a game. A game we had sometimes played. In fact, Isabelle loved me to tell her some stories. There was a particular story she liked a lot, about a former lover of mine, who was the first girl that I ever fucked in the ass. It never failed to get her really excited, sometimes to the point of reaching an orgasm, She usually rubbed her pussy on my leg as I described to her all the details of how I emptied my balls inside the girl's ass.

This was a similar story, but the big difference was that her beloved sister now played the leading role. I explained her how Rosalie had become an object of my fantasies and how she had crept into my dreams. I mentioned that her constant worries about her sister's sexual life and her stories about the kind of panties that she wore had given me ideas. Then I proceeded to tell her all about the dream. Once I superseded the initial awkwardness, I became excited. I spared no details, as I sensed that my wife was also becoming horny. As I went on, she embraced me, and started to rub her cunt on my leg, as she often does. Then she took hold of my cock, which was now erect, and started to give me a very wet blow job. After a while, my story ended. She never said a word, but she mounted me, and fucked me furiously until we both came. As we rested in silence, we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we had to leave hurriedly for work, and so we had not much time to discuss the subject. In fact, we were both avoiding the issue. Somehow, we managed to keep it silent for the next two or three weeks, although it was always on the back of our minds. We even avoided talking about her sister, which we used to do very often. There was a combination of discomfort and excitement about the whole thing. Nevertheless, our lovemaking improved, becoming more frequent and intense. Then, one day, her sister called. She invited us to spend the weekend at her place, as her husband was going away on a business trip. We could enjoy the nice weather and have a good time at the beach. The children would love it, she told Isabelle. I hesitated for a second, as I thought of some excuse and decline the invitation. But as my little daughter insisted, we took up the offer, although we were more than a little self-conscious.

Come Friday, we packed and off we went, heading South for the weekend. However, we could not leave until after work, and it was a three-hour drive, so we arrived quite late in the evening. Rosalie waited up for us, and she greeted us in her pajamas. I immediately noticed how beautiful she looked in her tanned skin, but tried to conceal my impressions from my wife. Although we were tired after a day's work and the trip, we still made some small talk and the two sisters tried to catch up with family news and local gossip. When we finally went up to bed (and Rosalie was kind enough to give us the master bedroom), we were so exhausted that we immediately went off to sleep.

The next day we went to the beach with the children. It was a fine day, and my wife was in a very good mood. She really enjoyed being with her sister, all the more since her husband was away. When on the beach, I could not help myself; I had to look at Rosalie's body. From the moment she took her short cotton dress off, I had to watch her. She really kept in good shape: flat stomach, firm thighs, and a beautiful ass. I tried to be discreet about it, but more than once my wife caught me staring. But because she was in a good mood, she just gave me a little sly look. Encouraged by Isabelle's consent, I felt bolder and more than once I complimented Rosalie on her beautiful tan and fine-looking body. I even offered to rub the sun-protector on her back. Feeling reassured by her sister's presence, she gladly complied. I massaged the lotion into her skin and paid special attention to her shoulders and to her neck. However, I had soon to stop, because I was developing a huge erection, which would be very hard to conceal, as I was only wearing my bathing trunks. All the while, whenever I looked at Isabelle, she had a twinkle in her eyes, and she did nothing to stop me. Anyway, even if I thought I could count on with my wife's consent, I could not go much further. We had our kids playing around, and the beach was quite crowded too.

We took full advantage of the fine weather and stayed on the beach until quite late. When we returned home, we had a quick shower and it was time to prepare dinner and then to put the children to bed. Rosalie emerged from her bathroom wearing only a pair of denim shorts, which showed off her buttocks, and a small top with no bra. Boy, was she sexy. For the next two or three hours I was constantly on the verge of a hard on. I told her she looked really sweet in her attire and felt bold enough to give her a smack on her ass, in full view of my wife. There was a nice exciting atmosphere. But, after the kids were sound asleep, just as I was beginning to feel lucky, the two sisters started talking between themselves, whispering and giggling. Then the subject turned to clothes and fashion, as it often did when they were together. The next minute, my wife announced that they would be going upstairs, because Rosalie wanted to show her some new outfits she had just bought. I stayed in the living room, watching TV, and waited, and waited. I started to feel left behind and could not help but think that I had lost a unique chance of fulfilling my fantasy.

I decided to go upstairs and see what they were up to. When I entered the master bedroom, I had a beautiful sight. My wife was sitting on the bed, facing the door, and Rosalie was standing in front of her, with her knee resting on the mattress, and wearing nothing but a beautiful, revealing bikini, with bottoms that left her fine buns in full view. They were so engrossed in their conversation; it took some time before they noticed me. When Isabelle finally saw me, I said I had become a little worried about them and I was feeling a little lonesome downstairs, all by myself. When she heard me, Rosalie was a little started, and more than a little self-conscious.

She even blushed. My wife broke the ice and said that her sister had been showing her the new outfits. To my delight, she then encouraged me to express my opinion on the bikini Rosalie was wearing. Her sister thought it was too revealing and was considering returning it to she shop, but Isabelle thought her twin looked beautiful in it. I took the chance and complimented Rosalie on her beautiful body. I even took her hand and made her spin around, watching her intently. For the first time, I could do away with discretion. This made Rosalie terribly flustered. I tried to reassure her, and told her that she should be proud of her body, that she was really beautiful and sexy and looked like a teenager, which she actually did. Then my wife told her to show us the only attire she had not seen. She tried to resist, saying that she was embarrassed, and could not do it. But through my compliments and my wife's insistence we coaxed her into it. She grabbed the clothes and disappeared into the adjoining bathroom to put them on for us.

She would not admit it, but I was sure that the showing off was getting her excited too. It certainly made me excited. I suddenly became aware of my hard on, which was by now clearly visible. So before Rosalie returned and acting instinctively, I tried to conceal my erection, by sitting on the bed, next to my wife. But the bulge in my shorts did not go unnoticed to Isabelle. She traced the outline of my hard on with her finger, and gave my cock a brief squeeze and said: "Feeling horny, aren't we?"

Then her sister emerged from the bathroom. She was quite a sight. She wore a two-piece costume. A flimsy cotton mini-skirt, so short it almost showed her ass (she had kept the bikini bottoms underneath) and a small halter top, which was meant to be used without a bra, and barely covered her breasts. I could not help myself and I shouted: "Wow! Rosalie, you look so so beautiful, and so sexy!" And she said: "Really? Aren't you just being nice?"

"No, it's true, you are a dream come true." Then my wife stepped in and said: "See! Hadn't I told you he thinks you are beautiful? Hadn't I told you he fancies you?" Obviously they had been talking about me. But now Rosalie was definitely getting excited, and bolder. "Do you think I can walk the streets wearing this?," she asked, and then spun around as if she was dancing. "Well, maybe you will stop the traffic, but boy, do you look good," I told her as I stood, now sporting my hard on.

I took her hand and made her spin around. She was visibly happy from all the attention she was getting. She spun and spun, and then fell into my arms. I took my chance. I embraced her, picked up her chin, and just brushed her lips with mine. Then I gave her a brief kiss, and then another. I kissed her neck, her shoulders, her earlobes, before returning to her lips. I looked over her shoulder to my wife. She was still sitting on the bed. She looked really happy for her sister. She did not speak, but somehow I knew she gave me her full consent. I got back to kissing Rosalie. This time, it was a long, wet kiss, which left Rosalie panting. She had been passive until then, but when she felt my tongue in her mouth, she really started to respond. Then I started to stroke her stomach and my hand crept under her top to touch her titties.

They felt so good. I fondled her boobs and squeezed her nipples, which were fully erect, as I continued to kiss her and nibble on her neck. At that point, my hands started rumbling underneath her skirt. I massaged her beautiful buttocks for a while, before I put my fingers inside her bikini bottoms. Was she wet! Returning the garment to the shop was obviously out of the question. I caressed her mound, traced her nether lips with my fingers, which easily found their way into her love hole. She was starting to moan, so I unzipped her skirt, which fell to the floor.

Once again, I looked over to my wife. She had been silent and had kept her place on the bed. But I noticed that she had slipped a hand under her shorts and was leisurely rubbing her pussy. Then I kneeled in front of her sister. I proceeded to plant soft kisses on her sister's stomach and to lick her navel. I raised her top to kiss her tits and suck on her nipples. Rosalie was becoming hot. She was whispering, "Yes! Yes!" I went back to kissing her stomach, her navel, and her belly, going further and further down. I pulled her bikini bottoms down, and my mouth covered every inch of flesh being newly revealed. I made her sit on the bed, kissed her again, and gently pushed her back until she reclined, resting her head just inches away from her sister. Meanwhile Isabelle kept rubbing her pussy, and she was biting her lip not to scream.

12