Twice The Fun: A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew my attention to Rosalie again. Kneeling on the floor, at the edge of the bed, I grabbed her calves and opened her legs. For the first time, I had a good look at her pussy. She had only a small strip of hair, which was cut very short. But before I went for it, I wanted to give her a memorable experience. I started to kiss and nibble her legs, from her calves to her thighs, and from her thighs to her navel. Now and then, I would plant a soft kiss on her pussy or briefly lick her clit. She was breathing heavily and moaning. After she resisted for a long time, she finally begged for it: "Oh, yes! Lick me! Yes! Eat me, please. Don't stop!" Who was I to deny her request? I went for her pussy. I licked and licked, and sucked on her clit. She grabbed my head and bucked wildly against my mouth. Unlike her sister, she wanted to come this way, and soon she did, moaning and screaming, "Yes! Yes! Make me come!" At the same time, I heard the suffocated sounds of my wife coming from masturbating. I looked in her eyes, and I could tell she was happy.

As Rosalie's orgasm subsided, I kept licking her slowly. This made her very excited. She had not had enough of my tongue, but her clit was very sensitive. So I pushed her legs up, and set for her ass hole. For a moment, she seemed startled and jumped as she felt my tongue, but soon she got into it. She started to respond as I licked from her pussy down to her backdoor. Once she was really wet, I introduced a finger in her butt, at the same time eating out her cunt. In this way, with a finger up her ass and my mouth on her clit, she reached her second orgasm.

By now, my cock was so hard it was almost painful. I reached Rosalie's legs and pulled her so that she had her ass on the edge of the bed and introduced my cock in her pussy. In my mind, I was saying to myself that I was fucking her, that I was actually fulfilling my fantasy, and that it was even better than in my dream. I started with long, slow strokes, but as I sensed her growing excitement, as her moans became louder, I increased the tempo and encouraged her ("Oh Rosalie, you are so beautiful, please come for me, come on my cock!") until she came. She was still in the throes of orgasm, when I withdrew and went back to licking her asshole. I also used the juices that were out flowing from her flooding cunt to insert one, and then two fingers in her butt. Then I put the tip of my cock to her ass and pressed. The head went suddenly all the way in, which made her jump and gasp. I rested for a moment, before I started to move again slowly. Soon I was moving more confidently and my cock went in almost to the hilt. As I looked down, the sight of my cock inside her ass and of her cunt lips moving each time I entered her butt, almost made me come.

Instantly, I recalled the scene from my dream. I immediately took my prick off and turned Rosalie around. I started to knead, nibble, bite, kiss and lick her buttocks. I had to have this feast. Once again I used my spit and her cunt juices to lubricate her asshole. My cock soon took the place of my fingers inside her backdoor again. After some pounding, which Rosalie greedily accepted, I reached out for her pussy, only to find that her hand was already there. So, as I fucked her in the ass, I used her own fingers to rub her cunt. We were both sweating and moaning, and I knew I could not last much longer, so I increased the pressure on her cunt, and cried: «Oh, yes! I'm gonna come in your tight little ass! I'm gonna fill your ass with my come». This triggered her orgasm, and as she squeezed my cock I spurted a full load of sperm into her butt.

After I had recovered my breath, I kissed her back, her neck, her lips, her eyelids. I told her she was beautiful, and sexy. I wanted her to feel good about the whole thing. I was about to say this was the best lovemaking I ever had, when I remembered my wife was in the room, just inches away. I was a little worried, but she immediately reassured us. As she caressed her sister's hair, she said: "You looked both so beautiful, when you were making love. I came twice, just watching you." I kissed both of them, but I had to go to the bathroom and have a pee. Figuring that Isabelle would not be content with just her hand and looking forward to improving on my wet dream, I also washed my cock, anticipating a possible blow job.

When I came out of the bathroom, I joined the two sisters on the bed. I resumed the tender kissing and casual fondling, but Isabelle had something more urgent on her mind. She kissed me hard, using her tongue, as she stroked my cock and balls. Then she lowered her head and started sucking my penis to erection. Knowing that Rosalie was watching, and I really mean watching, made me very excited, so I was soon rock hard. Then Isabelle sat on my face, rubbing her cunt on my tongue and lips, and kept stroking my cock at the same time. But she was not feeling very comfortable in that position. Much to my surprise, I heard her ask her sister to take my cock. "Please keep it hard for me." So while I licked my wife, her sister handled me, and soon she was sucking me, tentatively at first, but later with enthusiasm. When Isabelle was on the verge of orgasm, she withdrew, asked her sister to move away, and mounted me. She was really excited. She was actually fucking me hard, and soon she brought us both to orgasm.

Afterwards, as we were resting, Rosalie said that our lovemaking was the most exciting performance she had ever seen. She also said that never in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined that sex could be so good. She told me that I had given her more pleasure in that night that she ever had received in her whole life. My wife told her how glad she was that she finally experienced the kind of joy she had been enjoying for so long. Then Rosalie said that she wanted to show her gratitude and that she wanted to pay me back some of the pleasure I had given her. She asked me what I wanted her to do. I told her that I already had my pleasure, and that she had made my fantasy come true. She was surprised that I had been lusting after her. But none the same she still wanted to repay the joy I had made her feel. I was a little embarrassed and did not answer her question, even when she insisted.

So she turned to my wife. I was shocked to hear her say: "He really would like you to suck him off, until he came in your mouth, Do you think you can do it?" And I was even more surprised to hear Rosalie's answer: "Yeah, I think so, Can you show me how he likes it?"

"Sure." My wife grabbed my cock and started to lick it and suck it. She told her sister to use a lot of tongue, and to be sure to keep the whole head inside her mouth. Then proceeded to show her what she was talking about. Before long she handed my rock hard penis to Rosalie. She tried to do as her sister had told her, but Isabelle felt that she had still to learn some tricks. She took my cock from her, and exemplified again. The sight of the two twin sisters taking turns sucking my cock was almost too much. Then, when she thought she was adept enough, Isabelle left it to Rosalie, who kept blowing me with great enthusiasm. When I felt my orgasm approaching, I warned her that I was going to come, but she kept on, only increasing her movements. Soon I spurted shots of come into her mouth, which she tried to swallow, but which in part ran down her chin. She only stopped sucking when I asked her to do so. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, and I had to let Rosalie know it was.

After some small talk, Rosalie retired into the other room, and we all went to sleep. Unfortunately, we had to get back home the next day, but we are planning to have a repeat performance as soon as Rosalie's husband goes on another business trip.

12