Twice the Fun Ch. 2

Story Info
Twin sisters learn about the joy of toys.
4.8k words
4.37
75.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice the fun, Ch. 2 –twin sisters learn about the joy of toys

During the first couple of days, after we had safely returned home from our incredible night of sex at Rosalie’s, my wife and I avoided discussing what had happened. I do not think Isabelle’s silence grew out of any sort of discomfort, but she was certainly shy about the whole event. As for myself, I was still wondering how she felt about it, and I did not want to bring up the subject, for fear of some less positive reaction. Then, on the evening of the third day, the phone rang. My wife told me she would answer it. I overheard her chatting on the phone, in a tone she generally used when talking to her twin sister Rosalie. Soon the chat turned to giggling. I became curious and so I left my office and went into the living room, where Isabelle was on the phone and obviously amused by her sister’s conversation. I assumed they were talking about what happened and I was by no means wrong. I could not hear Rosalie, but from my wife’s words I could easily figure out their whole dialogue. Isabelle went on: “What do you mean you can’t stop thinking about it? … You did what? … Was it good, did you come? … Maybe you did not use your fingers right… You did? Three fingers? What do you mean you ended up missing George’s cock?” And then, with a jokingly severe tone, she admonished her sister: “Listen little lady, I will let you borrow that cock sometimes, but never forget it is mine, and it will always be… What? Of course we can do it again when we get together, silly… What can you do in the meantime?” My wife giggled. “In the meantime you can get yourself a dildo or a vibrator! ”. “What do you mean where? In a sex shop, silly… Oh! Don’t pretend to be a prude… What do you mean you won’t go to the sex shop? Well, you can always buy one from the pharmacist. They usually sell them as facial massagers… So go to another pharmacist, not so close to your home… Of course Ron will know nothing about it. Unless you become careless and leave it around the house…” Soon they finished their conversation, said their good-byes, and hung up.

As soon as Isabelle looked at me, I burst out laughing. Although I was a bit excited from what I had heard, I could not help myself. “What was that all about?” I asked, as if I didn’t know. “Rosalie can’t stop thinking about the other night. She says she’s constantly horny”, my wife replied. “What?” I asked, “Yes. She told me that she has masturbated more often in the past two days, than in the last five years. But she tells me she misses your cock.” I was flattered, and the more I listened to my wife, the more aroused I became. I was enjoying her account, so I asked: “Can’t she make herself come?” “Yes she can. She always comes. But she says that she is still frustrated, that her fingers are not enough. She misses the penetration of your hard hot cock”.

At that point I was sporting a raging hard-on, and I instantly knew that Isabelle was quite excited herself, but she went on with her account. “I advised her to get herself a vibrator, until she can have this beautiful cock again”, she said as she reached for my crotch and started to rub my erection. She unbuttoned my fly and took out my rod, which was hard and already wet with pre-come. She took it in her hands and gently caressed it, smearing the fluid over its head. “It seems that this naughty boy has got himself another fan”, she remarked, and then she started to kiss and nibble on my prick. It was one of the best blowjobs she had ever given me. She really seemed committed to make it as pleasurable as possible, and she acted as if she was paying tribute to my cock. She kissed it over and over again, she used her tongue a lot and brought me to the edge of coming several times, then she decided that she needed my shaft in her pussy. She stood up, took off her skirt and panties in a single movement, and mounted me. Was she wet! With my cock buried in her cunt to the hilt, she rode me like a bitch in heat. She was quite noisy too. Between moans, she repeated: “Give it to me! Fill me up with your beautiful cock! Stick it into me!” In a few short minutes, she was ready to come, and come she did. The contractions of her orgasm triggered mine, and so, when her orgasm subsided I started to come. I was still shooting the last spurts, when she suddenly dismounted and replaced her pussy with her mouth, sucking the last drops of come from me. She only stopped sucking, when I was completely dry. It was so intense, I almost passed out.

After this incredible lovemaking session, two more days passed before we heard again from Rosalie. This time, however, she was not nearly as happy and enthusiastic as she had been. When she talked to my wife over the phone, she was in tears. Her husband Ron had arrived the previous night, and he had abused her, as he often did. That time, though, he must have gone farther than usual, because Rosalie was really disturbed. She would not tell what had happened, but she cried on the phone, “I can’t stand it anymore!” and repeated, “I hate him! I hate him!” Then, she begged my wife: “Please, let me stay with you for a day or two. I will leave the kids with their grand-parents and I will make up some story to justify my visit, but please let me come.” She knew she needn’t have asked. We prepared to accommodate Rosalie, and we spent the rest of the day on a rather somber note.

Rosalie arrived the very next day. I picked her up at the bus station. When I met her, I gave her a big hug and kissed her softly on the cheek, trying to make her feel reassured, and showing her that she could count on us for the support and affection she so much needed. She was once again the fragile woman I had always known, and not the spirited girl that my wife had talked to over the phone only two days ago. During our drive home, she did not seem to want to talk about her problems, and I respected her silence. For most of the day, she did not speak much, although she seemed to become less downhearted as she played with our little daughter and commented with my wife the latest reality show on TV. It was already late in the evening; when our kid was sound asleep, that she finally found the courage to tell her story.

Her husband Ron arrived late from his trip. She did not go to bed, and stayed up to wait for him. Once he came inside the house, she immediately realized he had been drinking. Nonetheless, she tried to greet him warmly, but he was having no hugs, and brushed her away. He went directly to the fridge and picked up one more beer, which he emptied in a matter of seconds. He got himself another one, which he swallowed equally fast. Knowing him, Rosalie started to be afraid of what was to come. Then he went for a third beer, only to find that there weren’t any more left in the fridge. He was furious and instantly began to insult her: “You useless bitch! You are no good! You couldn’t even store some beers in the fridge! I should kick you out the door, that’s what I should do! You useless cunt”.

She wanted to tell him that he already had one beer too many but she knew perfectly well that that would be the worst mistake she could make, so instead of responding, she tried to smooth things out. “Wait just a minute, I will put a couple of beers in the freezer and in the meantime you can tell me about your trip. Did you enjoy it?” “Oh yeah, I most certainly did”, Ron replied, “You know I love Africa”. At that point Rosalie thought that she had been able to calm him down, but she was wrong, as she immediately found out when he resumed talking. “We had an incredible time there. I’ll tell you about one of nights we had, bitch. We went to a cabaret where there were plenty of young girls. Boy, and I mean young. And they are willing to do anything to you for just a few bucks. I got myself two of these girls, bitch, and took them to the hotel room. What a night!”

He then proceeded to describe in graphic detail what he had done with the girls. How the girls took turns to suck him off, how he made them lick each other’s pussies and assholes, how he fucked them both in the ass. He even told her that with just the promise of ten more bucks he had one of the girl’s sucking his come out of the other’s ass hole. Rosalie was disgusted and felt humiliated, but she did not dare interrupt him. She also noticed that while he was telling her about his sexual exploits, he had his hand in the pocket of his pants and was stroking a growing erection. “Come here you useless cunt! This story is making me horny”. Rosalie hesitated for a second, but she knew he could become violent if she did not obey immediately his command. When she stood in front of him, he grabbed a breast with his free hand and started to twist her nipple until it hurt. She gasped. “What is it, you useless cunt? You don’t like that? So how would you like to suck my come from another girl’s ass, huh?” Rosalie wanted to go away from him, but she was paralyzed by fear. “Kneel bitch”, he said, and when she failed to submit to his command he slapped her in the face. “I said kneel, bitch!” This time, he pulled her by her hair and forced her down to her knees. He took out his cock, which was now fully erect, and smacked her face with it. “I am going to fuck your face, you useless cunt. Suck that cock, and suck it good”, and he shoved his shaft in her mouth.

Although she felt totally abused, Rosalie told us how she tried her best to make him come as quickly as possible. However, he was prolonging her humiliation. He was actually fucking her face, pushing his cock as far as he could. Every now and then he would withdraw his prick and smack her face with it. Whenever she gagged, he would slap her or pull her hair and say “Is it too big for you, you worthless bitch? Is it?” Finally, after some minutes of torture, which seemed an eternity for Rosalie, she felt he was nearing orgasm and his moans and groans only confirmed her impression. As he ejaculated, he shoved his cock all the way in her mouth, shooting jets of come in her throat, but he saved the last spurts for her face, using his prick to smear her with jism. Rosalie was in tears, from the all pain and humiliation. So when his orgasm finally subsided, she ran to the bathroom to throw up. She cried all night.

It had taken a lot of courage for Rosalie to tell us that story. When she finished, there were tears in her beautiful eyes. “I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!” she repeated. But she soon regained her composure. We tried to comfort her. Isabelle gave her a big hug; I took her hand, and caressed her. We offered to help, if she wanted to file a complaint. We told her she could stay with us for how long she wanted, but she gave us her usual answer. She could not leave her children. He would not hesitate to use them against her if she left. He was a violent man and although she didn’t know how far he could go, she knew enough to fear for her safety, and the safety of her children, or even our safety if Ron knew we had helped her leave. We tried to persuade her to report the abuse to the police, but she refused, and in the end we had to accept her choice.

“I hate him so much!” she finally said, and turning to me “he is so different from you. You are so sweet”. I gave her a big hug, and kissed her on her cheek and on her tearful eyes. She turned to me and brushed her lips on mine, and then kissed me gently on the mouth. I must admit that as much as I felt sorry for her, that little kiss, combined with some of the graphic details of her story, which she did not spare, made my penis tingle. “He makes me so miserable! And I was so happy that day!” With that last sentence, Rosalie’s eyes instantly lit up. She was feeling safe and relieved in my arms, and beside her sister. She had taken the weight of that story off her chest, and she had suddenly recalled what had made her happy that day.

Rosalie had suddenly regained some of her enthusiasm. “Wow! I must tell you what happened to me that day!” and turning to Isabelle, she asked: “Do you remember what you told me to do when we talked over the phone?”

– “Do you mean, when I told you to get yourself a dildo or a vibrator?”

– “Yes.”

– “You did it? Really?” Isabelle could not believe it.

– “Yeah, I did it!” Rosalie replied proudly.

– “I never thought you had the guts to do it.”

– “But I did it, and there is more to it”.

– “What do you mean? Did you use it already?”

“You won’t believe what happened when I bought it… Well, I did as you had told me and went to a pharmacist in the next town, to avoid being recognized. I hesitated to get in, but finally got the courage and entered the shop. At the counter, a young assistant pharmacist met me. She was very athletic, but very beautiful. A redhead with deep green eyes and a short haircut that made her look younger. We were alone in the shop, and she presented me with a nice smile, before she asked: ‘Can I help you?’ I hesitated for just a second, but encouraged by that smile I felt brave enough to ask for a facial massager, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. She smiled again, only this time she gave me a knowing look, which embarrassed me a little, and I blushed. ‘I think we have what you need’, she said.

She opened a drawer behind the counter, she fumbled with some boxes, and then she put three boxes on the counter, which contained three vibrators of different sizes. I never imagined I would have to choose between sizes, and this was embarrassing me, all I wanted was to grab one and run away. Sensing my embarrassment, the girl took advantage of the situation. With a sly look, she slowly explained to me the different characteristics of the vibrator models in size, material, speed, batteries, and so on. I quickly chose the first one I could point to, which incidentally was the biggest. ‘Oh! So you want the big one!’ she exclaimed, grinning. ‘Do you know how it works? Please let me show you. I will just grab some batteries. As she turned to get them, I almost gave up and ran away, but finally I stayed. She returned to the counter with the batteries, and proceeded to put them in the new vibrator. I tried to dissuade her, but she said I should see that it was in perfect working condition. With the batteries in place, she turned on the gadget, which started buzzing and seemed to work normally. ‘Let me see if it is working good’, and as she said that she put it against my neck and turned it on. I was transfixed! I wanted to tell her to stop, but I was paralyzed! So she continued to massage my neck. “Doesn’t that feel good”? I was shivering inside, and my cheeks felt like they were burning, I must be beet red. Then she went one step further, and she started to lower the vibrator. I had just come from the beach and I had removed my bikini top, so I was just wearing a tank top over my bare breasts.

As soon as she touched my breast with the vibrator, my nipples became erect. She could easily see that though the thin fabric. “My oh my! Our little shy housewife is not wearing a bra”, she told me, and put the vibrator to work on my nipples. It was electrifying and I was getting very excited. Knowing that, she got bolder, and raised my top to work on my bare nipples, which were so engorged that they were starting to ache. I couldn’t make her stop, but soon she had to, as another client was entering the pharmacy. I grabbed the vibrator, shoved it in my bag, left the money on the counter and ran for my car. When I sat at the wheel I realized how wet I was. I felt like using the vibrator right there and then, I had to squeeze my pussy but finally I managed to control myself. However, I drove real fast to get home as soon as possible. When I arrived, I rushed up the stairs to the bedroom, I took the vibrator from my purse and, as I was standing in front of the mirror, I picked up where the young pharmacist had left. I started to massage my breasts, paying special attention to the nipples. I couldn’t help myself; I pictured my breasts being caressed by the young girl. Anyway, I was too excited to do just that. I had to feel my pussy. I put my hand inside my panties and started to rub my pussy, and I put one and then two fingers inside. Then, I dropped on the bed, took my panties off and brought the vibrator to my pussy. As soon as it touched my clit, I came. It was a very fast orgasm, and I needed more, so I kept masturbating. As I pushed the vibrator inside my vagina, I imagined that it was the girl doing that, and this made me come again soon. This time, it was a much better.”

As Rosalie ended her story, we were speechless. We could not believe that she had told us such an intimate and thrilling experience. It was obvious that our incredible night of sex at her place had created a sense of togetherness that allowed her to be that candid. It was also obvious that her story had made us all very excited. I sported a tremendous hard on; I could do nothing to conceal it. My wife finally came out of her shock, and broke the silence. “So… I gave you a good piece of advice. I see you enjoyed your new toy”. “Yes!” her sister replied, “but I still miss George’s penis. You know, the toy is not at all like the real thing. It’s cold and impersonal, and it gets over very quickly. It makes me come too fast. But you can see for yourself. Why don’t you try it? I brought it with me”. As she said that, Rosalie reached for her handbag and took out the vibrator. She immediately tuned it on, producing a buzzing sound. Giggling, she jokingly put it against her sister’s neck, and said, “See, that’s what the girl did to me”.

Isabelle jumped as if she had been hit by a thunderbolt. But then her curiosity overcame her unease and she took hold of the vibrator. She moved it to her tits, and her erect nipples became instantly visible through her T-shirt. Rosalie and I watched attentively as my wife played with her breasts. She was putting on a show, although she seemed completely engrossed in exploring the vibrator’s potential. My cock was so hard I thought it would explode. So I moved over on the couch and set right behind Rosalie. I kissed her softly on her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. She moaned her approval, and I moved my hands to her small breasts. I soon felt inside her top and bra, and stroked her puffy nipples. Rosalie responded by turning her had back and giving me a very wet kiss. In the meantime, Isabelle had removed her top and was meticulously applying the vibrator to her bare breasts. As we kept watching, my hands wandered over her sister’s body. Eventually I found my way up her skirt and inside her panties. She was drenched! I rubbed her clit and put my fingers in her pussy, getting loud grunts from her. “Oh, George! Your fingers are so good, you touch me so right”, she moaned. Then she rose on her feet, took off her skirt and dropped her thong on the floor. She kept watching her sister, but she climbed on the couch on all fours, looked back at me and said: “I want your cock, now. Please give it to me”. Who was I to deny her request? I quickly got rid of my clothes and took her from behind. When she felt my cock entering her, she gasped. “Oh, it’s so good, it feels so good. I love your cock so much!” My wife then realized I was fucking her sister. She instantly disrobed and went back to teasing herself with the toy. She was now watching us, as much as we were watching her masturbate. I looked at her while she stroked her pussy with the vibrator and at the same time increased the pace of my thrusts inside Rosalie’s pussy. This went on for some time until Rosalie was on the verge of coming. She was groaning and begging me to give her my cock. I then wet my thumb with my mouth and put it inside her ass, and wiggled it around. This triggered her orgasm, which she loudly announced. I was about to come myself, when Isabelle suddenly stopped me. She had been playing with the toy, rubbing her clit with it and shoving it inside her pussy. But then she had to stop. As when I usually went down on her, she was feeling the stimulation of her clit too intense, almost painful. She put the vibrator aside and told me “I need your cock! Now!” So I took it out of her sister’s pussy, as she was still recovering from her orgasm, and put it inside hers. She grabbed my buttocks to make sure it would go in to the hilt, and then she proceeded to milk me with her cunt muscles. Soon she was coming and she made me come with her.

12