Twice the Fun Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we recovered our breath, Rosalie asked: “How did you find the toy? Did you enjoy it”? “Yeah, you’re right, it’s too intense, it almost hurts.” “Nothing like George’s cock” Rosalie asserted, as she stroked my penis and gave it a big kiss. “You should avoid direct contact with the clit”, she said and then she asked, “Did you put it inside?” “Sure I did”, Isabelle replied, “but it was still too intense”. As this conversation developed, I picked up the toy from the coffee table. “May I see it?” I asked Rosalie. I was curious about the vibrator, for although I had already seen some, in sex-shops and peep shows, I had never actually had one in my hands. I turned it on and off as I examined it and I began caressing Rosalie’s legs with it. At first, she was kind of ticklish, and she giggled and moved her legs around, but when I reached the inside of her thighs her giggles gave way to gasps and heavy breathing. The vibrator was certainly having an effect on Rosalie, and she was becoming very excited. She opened her thighs to give me full access to her pussy, but I teased her some more, before I allowed the gadget to touch her there. When I finally stroked her clit, she immediately started shuddering. “It’s too much!” she cried, “I’m going to come!” and she had an intense but brief orgasm, which left her begging for more. I kept moving the vibrator inside her pussy, avoiding direct contact with the clitoris, which was too sensitive. Then, I placed the vibrator in her ass crack and started to tease her. To make sure it would go easily in, I kneeled between her legs and licked her bum hole, using a lot of saliva. With the help of her cunt juices and my saliva I lubricated the vibrator and entered her back door with it. At the same time I licked her wet pussy and sucked her clit. The vibration I felt was so strong it almost made my tongue numb, but it excited her immensely. She moaned, “Oh! Yes! Fuck me in the ass!” But before long she wanted the real thing. She sat on the couch and said “I want your cock in my ass”. So she grabbed it and put it in her mouth. As soon as she had made it wet and slippery, she directed it to her ass hole. With her help, it went easily in. I penetrated her ass with long, slow strokes, as she picked up the vibrator and fucked her pussy with it. She was in heat, and in just a few minutes she was having a very strong orgasm. All the while, my wife had been leisurely stroking her pussy. I was still to come a second time and I wanted her to be as content as Rosalie. I withdraw my penis from Rosalie’s ass and instructed Isabelle to turn around. I licked her cunt and her ass from behind and after a while inserted my cock in her pussy. I then took the vibrator and teased her ass hole with it. My wife became very excited, and when I put the tip inside she was in ecstasy. I was also feeling the vibration through the walls of her hot wet cunt. It was a big turn on to put the vibrator inside her ass, to see her obvious excitement and to feel the pulsation on my cock. In a few minutes, we both came in unison. We had very powerful orgasms, which left us exhausted. Soon we all retired to our bedrooms for a good night’s sleep.

The next day, Rosalie was going back home and because I had to go to work I knew there would be no chance of a repeat performance. I was supposed to drive her to the bus station in the evening, just before dinner. Anyway, I wanted to give her a souvenir that would keep her memories of our sexual adventures alive. I could not help reliving the previous night’s experience and recalling how much Rosalie loved to be fucked in both holes at the same time. So I decided to get a gift for her and on the way home I stopped at a sex-shop and bought her a vibrator specially conceived for double penetration. When I gave her the box and told her I wanted her to think of me whenever she used her new toy, she was intrigued. She unwrapped her present, tore the box open and immediately burst out laughing, but she liked her new toy a lot. “It must be so good!” she said, and then took the other vibrator from her purse and told me “Isabelle can have this one.” Then she hugged me and whispered in my ear “Oh, you’re so sweet! You care so much for my needs! I must do something to pay you back”. As she said that she seized my cock and balls through my pants and gave me a very wet kiss. Then she kneeled in front of me, opened the fly my trousers and took out my cock, which was already erect. Although we had not much time before we had to leave for the station, she proceeded to give me a very nice blowjob. This was the first time we had sex without her sister being present, but I was sure Isabelle wouldn’t mind. Rosalie eagerly tongued and sucked my cock until I came. She never stopped sucking. She swallowed most of my load, although a few drops dribbled down her chin. I was in heaven. Looking down on her beautiful face, still stained from my orgasm, I felt a unique tenderness for her.

12