Twice the Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left, between the enthusiastically renewed cock sucking and the porn, it was time to get the little bottle out, to finally let myself be carried away after having almost cum several times.

Twisting the cap open, I breathed in deeply, filling my lungs with a long familiar scent, even after a gap of almost a decade or more. Much like my attraction to cock, Rush is at its best after already becoming extremely turned on, experiencing its undeniable power to make my cock feel so huge, removing all limits from my consciousness, reducing me to a slutty core the longer I held my breath. I wanted nothing but to be sucked by a man, to pump my cum deep and long rod into his mouth.

The pulsing waves began to spread throughout my body, joining at my cock being sucked as I looked down, half its length in a man's mouth. I looked up, to see the room sized theater screen filled with the image of people in the middle of getting off in a group, sucking and fucking and fingering anyone available. Just like me, my available cock in an available mouth.

I finally breathed out and as always, the stream of dirty words followed, 'fuck ... cock suck ... hot cock ... fuck cock..yeah..suck me..suck me..deep suck..cock sucker' The feeling of my cock was still expanding as he took me deeper, his hands now on my naked ass, keeping me from moving away again, a thought very far from my mind. As he kept pulling at me to fuck his face, I opened the bottle again, knowing that I would completely lose myself this time while he controlled the pace forcing me over the edge.

Watching the orgy playing on the screen, porn of real people, some men with condoms, some without, women spread, fucking whoever's hard cock was closest. I was far beyond any ability to actually count, but the action in the room on screen seemed to involve a certain flow, from one couple or group to another.

This was perfection, watching hot porn and getting sucked, as time stretched against my beating heart, holding my breath until slowly, I exhaled. This time, the words were probably not understandable except in my mind - 'man cock .. hot man sucker .. cock suck ... fuck cock sucker .. good man suck .. fuck man.' My hands went to his head, just feeling it move as my cock swelled against his lips, taking me deeper into the hot wetness of the mouth my cock was filling.

The flood of semen was the delightful surprise that the best cock sucking always conjures, orgasm outrunning awareness. My cum was pumping between s man's sliding lips, a glorious feeling that still awes me every time a stranger does it, a desire which always returns. Added with the Rush, I knew completely why a generation of men couldn't resist the pleasures opening in front of them. This very forbiddenness remains an attraction, a potent thrill, even as it declines over time and experience. It is the skill and abilities which keep calling me back, as it does others, a shared weakness for fantastic orgasms in the dimness with strangers.

After slowly recovering, I started to clean myself, then put on my jacket, and picked up the helmet. The other man had left for the bathroom, and when he returned, we said goodbye, both of us worn out and content.

Going down the hallway of booths to the porn shop's exit, I noticed the younger man. He was standing in a booth, not able to leave yet. It was a familiar feeling to me, though generally only when a place remained empty, not fairly full like now. But at some point, whether in a glory hole both or a public room, he would finally get off with strangers, doing what his cock most desired.

12