Twice the Taboo...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Condom...' he gasped, as she slowly impaled herself on his cock. The word was lost to his thoughts as he felt her tight wetness around his cock. He had never experienced sex without a condom and the hot pleasure that engulfed his cock removed any thought of safe sex from his mind. Her cunt was tighter than he imagined and the wetness around his cock was moist and silken. Then, slowly, Summer raised herself off his cock. The feeling of his cock sliding out of her wet pussy was so blissful, and yet Mike had an urge to be back inside her. As she reached the top of his cock he thrust up at her, slamming his cock inside her and catching her by surprise. She let out a load moan.

'Shit...' Mike said, realising Dan might've heard it. He quickly pulled the covers over Summer's ass and pulled her down on top of him. She placed her hand onto his shoulders and continued rocking on his cock, her pussy walls pleasuring him with every stroke. He began to push her off as the door opened but she refused to move. He tried again with no result. Dan walked in while Mike still had his cock deep inside his ex-girlfriend's cunt.

'What's going on in here?' he asked. 'I heard a scream.' From Mike's view he could see his cock disappear behind Summer's crotch as it penetrated her cunt. All Dan could see was a clothed Summer attempted to hold down a clothed Mike.

'He cheated...' Summer gasped, as she still struggling to keep him inside of her. 'He tickled me...' Every time Mike pushed her away, she force herself down on him, which caused his cock to continue to slide deep inside her pussy and cause him to groan. Every time it happened he tried to make it seem like he was groaning in an effort to get her off him. Truth be told, if he had used enough force to throw her off, the covers would shift and Dan would've seen his best friend fucking his ex-girlfriend.

'Keep it down would you? Some of us didn't get any sleep last night...' Dan said, slamming the door shut.

'You're evil,' Mike said, sighing and looking up at Summer's mischievous grin. She kissed him furiously, rocking back on his cock, feeling it deep inside her. She felt it brush her clit and she shuddered violently. She kissed and sucked on his neck as he thrust back at her, causing her to moan with pleasure. His hands made their way to her ass, caressing her and guiding her up and down on his aching cock. Their pace began to increase and his cock slammed inside her cunt as she jumped up and down.

'Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me. Oh God yes! I've wanted this for so long! Fuck me! Yes! Mike!' she said as he pumped her. She was no longer in control of her body. Her eyes were closed, attempting to control her approaching climax, her back was arched and her face was clenched in an effort to prolong her orgasm. Mike thrust up into her with all his force, all moral thoughts gone from his mind. His thrusts slammed his cock deeper and deeper inside her cunt, raising her off the bed, and shaking her body with each thrust.

She whispered to him as she approached her orgasm. 'Fuck...me... Mike... Fuck me... I'm gonna... cum... Mike... cum... with me! Cum with me Mike!' She began to shake uncontrollably as he continued to pump his cock inside her. She leaned down and bit his shoulder as pleasure rocked her body and her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She moaned loudly in ecstasy as she climaxed hard on his cock, violent shivers rocking her body as moan after moan escaped her lips. Her cunt gripped like a vice around Mike's throbbing cock and he groaned as it erupted with a vengeance, sending his hot white seed inside her waiting cunt. He continued to thrust himself inside her cunt as he emptied his balls and sighed in pleasure.

The both lay there, gasping for air. She lay on top of him, his semi-hard cock deep inside her pussy where it had deposited his hot virile sperm.

Nothing would be the same again. Mike had fucked his ex-girlfriend's best friend and his best friend's ex-girlfriend. Summer had cum. So had he. One thing was certain... Dan would've heard it. Dan would know...

*******************************

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. And feedback is always welcome! Hope you enjoyed it!

12