Twilight Fungi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands searched behind her back and took hold of my soapy cock.

Her grip was firm and she stroked slowly from base to tip, rubbing the swollen head of my dick with her thumb on every oscillation of her hands. This woman knew exactly what she was doing.

I ran my hand down her ass again and reached in between her legs to wash her most intimate area. She began to grind gently against my hand.

She took the rag and turned to face me. This time I descended to meet her lips. We made out forcefully, my hands dipping down occasionally to tease and explore her warm pussy.

"Ok, ok," she said breathlessly. "Your turn."

She washed me with the rag, coating my chest in suds and taking her time on my arms. Her fingers traced delicately over my nipples as well and trailed downward to grab a hold of my dick once more.

She moved away again briefly to let the flow of water rinse us both a little. Our lips met once more and I sucked gently on her tongue. She kissed my chin and began forming a trail of kisses and licks down my torso.

Heading lower, she went to her knees and I felt the heat of her mouth surround the head of my cock. I groaned and the urge to buck into her almost immediately took over. She responded with a moan of satisfaction, either to my aggression or to the taste of my precum on her tongue.

As she pleasured me with her beautiful mouth I couldn't help but grab a handful of her hair. I gently but firmly guided myself in and out from between her hungry lips. She felt my insistence and was happy to meet my tempo, trying her best to swallow me whole.

Before we could go any further however, the sound of two people claiming shower booths at the far end of the bath house returned us briefly to reality.

I brought Sylvia back up to her feet, kissing her again and pressing her up against the shower divider.

"My tent," I managed to say through labored breaths.

"Yes," she confirmed.

We snuck out of the bath house, practically giggling as we passed the new arrivals. I caught the eye of one of the men. It was Gellane. He watched us leave and his mouth formed into a slow smirk.

Finally inside my cool and darkened tent, Sylvia and I disposed of whatever clothing we had decided to wrap ourselves in for the walk back.

In moments, I had her on her back atop my bedroll. I moved into place to start planting kisses just above her navel.

"So, do you shower with everyone you flirt with?" I prodded her.

"Only with a select few who flirt back. And I've had my eye on you for a while," she said.

"And what is it that I can do for you?" I teased, kissing downward, far too slowly for her.

"You can stop talking and taste my pussy. I've been ready for you since the shower. I need it."

She grabbed my hair and forced my head down between her legs. I grabbed a nearby pillow and placed it under her supple ass. She responded by opening her soft thighs and exposing her sex to me in what little light filtered in from the lanterns outside.

I began to blow cool breaths over her vagina which made her shiver. She slapped the top of my head. That was enough play.

My tongue dove between her warm folds coaxing out more wetness and subsequent moans. My fingers slowly traced the lips of her vagina while my tongue crept ever upward. My free hand reached up to find one of her sizeable tits, but to my surprise, she already had a hold of it, teasing her own hardened nipple with her tongue.

I returned my attention to her wet slit, the tip of my tongue now massaging the underside of her clit. Every now and then I gently sucked her little nub into my mouth. She was nearly crushing my head between her legs and I could feel her occasional spasm as I made hard contact with her clit.

After a few minutes of my ministrations, I could tell she was ready to cum. I raised the stakes by inserting one, then two fingers deep inside her vagina. Her natural lubrication made the task easier than I was expecting. I pumped in and out of her while continuing to massage her clit gently with my tongue. Her moans increased in intensity and I started to worry about disturbing neighboring tents.

She suddenly went silent.

Her quaking thighs clenched my head like a vice grip as she came. Eventually, she exhaled when her orgasm came to a crescendo.

She struggled to catch her breath.

"Oh wow, Henrik. And here I thought the desert was lifeless and boring."

I placed light kisses along the inside of her thighs before returning to her pussy. She was much more sensitive now, but I was still able to bring her two more orgasms before she demanded I enter her.

I turned her on her side and brought one of her legs up, giving me easy access to her vagina. She seemed intrigued by the position.

I placed my now glistening cock head at the entrance to her womb, slowly coating it in her juices.

"Now, please," was all I got back.

I entered her slowly in one long thrust. Her vagina welcomed me like an old lover and we both moaned.

"You feel so good," I enticed.

With each purposeful thrust I buried myself to the hilt. Once I felt like she had gotten used to it, my pace became more fervent. She was so wet.

My grip on her leg tightened as I brought my hips down into her harder now. All I wanted and needed in that moment was the pleasure. It had been a little while since my last encounter with a woman and I did my best to soak up the wondrous feeling of filling her up with my manhood.

I finally managed to grab the breast I was aiming for earlier. I admired the softness of her breast and took her nipple in my mouth and half-sucked, half-nibbled it until I could feel my release forming.

She must have sensed I was close because she scooted off the pillow and made me lay down.

"Sorry, you're cute, but I'm not interested in children," she explained, moving between my legs and taking my cock into her mouth.

"I taste good on your dick," she commented, running her tongue along the full length of my cock. I moaned an acknowledgement.

She engulfed me again, swirling her wet tongue around my most sensitive part and began bobbing her head, taking me deeper with each attempt. When she finally found her stride I slowly began to buck up into the divine sensation.

Her pace slowly continued to increase until I couldn't resist grabbing for hair again.

I came hard, filling her throat with my seed and groaning like a beast. I was spent.

We both fell back onto my bedroll, exhausted.

"We both taste good," she remarked, giggling and going to grab a cloth to wipe away some of my excess.

"You're amazing." I stated, now trying to catch my breath. "What did I do to earn that?"

She propped herself up on an elbow and looked into my eyes. Her tone became more serious.

"Your friendship and kindness mean a lot to me. I boss people around a lot in the camp because they need bossing around, but I don't really have any friends to wind down with at the end of the day. I have wine by myself mostly and whatever I can find in the pantry wagon."

It was strange, hearing her be so sincere instead of guising her feelings with a joke or insult. It was refreshing and definitely endearing.

"Thanks for winding down with me. I really enjoyed it," I said matching her sincerity.

We laid together for a few minutes, her hands slowly stroking my leg.

I was still naked and didn't dare to move, but she began putting her clothes back on.

"You won't stay the night?" I asked, honestly disappointed.

"No thanks. You're cute, but I'd like to try to keep the camp rumors to a minimum."

You're cute, but... would go on to become one of her favorite sayings and excuses when she needed to playfully dismiss me.

Sylvia left soon after she dressed, but she gave me one long final musky kiss, the flavors our lovemaking were heady and still arousing.

I quickly fell asleep.


12