Twilight on Dreamworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean, of course, Darryl, Lazarus and Patrick."

"So they still have Base, Daisy, Talis, Craig, Steven and..."

"And that's it." Russell chimes in with a smile.

"I can't believe they let Pat go and not Steven. Pat must be falling apart over this." I turn over on my side, pouting at Russell. He just shrugs.

"Lazarus told us you had been mumbling something about a book before you passed out." He brings over the ice water again and I drink it.

"My sketchbook. I can't believe I didn't recognize its power from the start. And now Anubis, Seth and Matthew have it. They can change this whole world with that book, and my stupid ass just handed it right over to them." I put the glass down and burry my head in the pillows.

"They aren't the only ones who have it, people." Lazarus comes running in. "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Davis Frisco was just busted out of jail like twenty seconds ago. My guess is, the three stooges broke him out and now he's on the loose and on the lookout for you, Jasper." He frowns sorrowfully. "I'm sure he won't find you here."

"Damn straight he won't!" Russ raises a fist. "You're gonna stay here nice and hidden and if he comes knockin' on my cabin door, all he'll find is a face full'a buckshot!" He grins warmly, marching out of the room. "Now who's in the mood for roast chicken??"

"I'm a vegetarian." Osiris blankly states.

__

Nightfall. I watched the sunset from my first floor bedroom window and it was beautiful. Wherever in the woods we were, I wanted to live in a place just like it back home in the real world. The longer I stayed here, the more distant home felt. The roast chicken and garlic potatoes Russ cooked us were wonderful, and his lover, Dean especially loved it. He cooked this tomato and cheese soup thing for Osiris, which he ate up pretty nicely. Ever since dinner, I'd felt very tired, so I stretched out for bed early. Right now, Motaau' is curled up in jaguar form on my bed, shedding his golden and black fur all over my sheets. I absently pet his ears and tickle his whiskers until he sneezes, listening to the conversation taking place outside the room. However, I was so tired that I found myself only hearing parts of it.

"…There aren't enough bedrooms for everyone, so you guys are going to have to pair up. I have one bedroom for me and Dean, another day bed out in the hallway upstairs, another bedroom next to ours and the one down here that Jasper's in. Do you think that maybe…"

"…Day bed is fine. I'm the smallest one here and the day bed is pretty small."

"…Lazarus is taking the day bed, and Moto can fit in with him, since he sleeps as a jaguar anyway…"

"Pat and Darryl can fit in the bedroom next to ours, so that leaves out Osiris and Russell. Do you think we should move Jasper? He's still very ill, and…"

"…Take the couch. Osiris can have the bed with Jasper, I'll be fine."

Later that night, long after I'd fallen asleep, a form comes crawling into my bed. Snuggling up next to me under the covers. For a brief moment, I thought it was Davis and yelped, jumping on top of the form and pinning it down to defend myself. I hear blankets wrestling and Osiris' panicked voice harshly whispering in the darkness. "Whoa, kid, take it easy! It's me!"

"Oh…Osiris…I'm so sorry…" I lay down flat on top of him, hugging him. He hugs me back with a sigh.

"I'm sorry about what that creep did to you, I really am. But he won't find you here, I promise. You're safe, Jasper. You're safe." He strokes my hair, slick and damp from cold sweat. I nudge my face into his bare, hairy chest. He smells so musky, so sultry and sexy. I drink in that amazing scent of his and it sends my mind reeling. Every soft touch of his fingertips feels like it's passing my flesh and dipping into my soul. I had always said that if Osiris was a real person, I could fall in love with him. Well, he's here in front of me. I'm touching him, I'm smelling him and I'm laying on top of him. He seems real enough to me right now, and I think I'm falling in love with him.

"Osiris?" I whisper to him gently.

"What is it?" His hot, moist lips are a fraction of an inch away from my ear, and his thick facial hair is tickling my cheek.

"Was that what sex with a man is supposed to feel like?" I breathe out, almost inaudibly.

"Of course not, Jasper. It's actually very pleasurable, for both parties. What Davis had with you wasn't sex, it was rape." I could feel his briefs growing tighter and tighter from the thick package growing inside them, as I'm sure he could feel mine.

"…Could you…show me what sex is like?" There's a long moment where he says nothing. My hands run through his long, wild black locks and smooth, muscular shoulders and chest. One of my hands slides down to his pelvis and he lets out a soft sigh of approval.

"I…" He trails off, unsure of his words. "I think I…might be able to help you." He nods slightly as he whispers this, one of his strong hands caressing my hairless face. The hand trails down to my chest, then my waist, and that's when the other hand travels over my back. I was much more slender than he was, but I wasn't quite skinny either. I did have a small amount of muscle tone to me, which I was proud of. Even more so as Osiris caresses over them lovingly, sensually. The more he touches me, the harder my cock gets, and the more passionate our fondling becomes. He puts both of his hands on my small ass cheeks and squeezes them tightly. I let out a moan of increasing excitement and begin grinding my hard crotch into his. His groans are encouraging me to go further. I reach with one hand under the elastic of his underwear and finger the head of his thick, sweaty cock. It jumps a little when I touch it and he bites his lower lip to hide a smile.

"You can take them off if it makes things easier." He coaxes.

Still holding each other, we flip over so that he's on top of me. I help him off with them and soon, mine come off as well. Both sets of hands soar over the other's bodies passionately and impatiently. Our mouths lock in an equally passionate kiss, and our tongues dance in harmony with one another before taking turns licking, sucking and biting on each other's neck and shoulders.

I hear him gasp out, almost incoherent with excitement. "Oh, Jasper, I fucking need you…"

"I need you too, Osiris."

He shakes his head, grabbing my hard meat in his hand. "No, I mean I need you inside of me." He points my dick right at the opening of his ass, biting his lip.

I gasp, remembering how I bled when I was invaded, I didn't want the same to happen to him. "I can't, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, you just need some lube." He pants heavily, closing his eyes tight for a moment. "In the second smallest front compartment of my bag. And hurry."

I practically fly off the bed and down to his bag. I find a small tube of jelly and bring it back to him. He pulls me on top of him and kisses me, throwing his hairy legs over my shoulders. I rub some of the thick jelly on his pucker and test it with an index finger, he rewards me with a contained groan of pleasure. He pushes his hips into my hand, forcing my finger deeper up his ass. "Ohh, god, fuck me, Jasper!" he sucks in through his teeth. "I need your cock in me right now!" I pull my finger out and grease up my dick, easing it into him slowly, stroking his throbbing meat with the hand I'm not using to pull his hips into me. I feel his tight, wet ass envelope around me, urging the cum to begin boiling to the surface. He moans and pumps back onto my dick wildly, gritting his teeth and digging his nails into my back.

I rock back and forth into him, the sweat dripping off my face. His asshole feels so good stretched wide around my dick that I can barely get over it. He bites into my shoulder to keep from screaming and I'm having a little trouble myself. His arousal thumps and pulsates in my hand as I stroke it, my ass clenching every time I thrust my prick deep inside of him. I can feel his sphincter trying to milk the hot juices from my raised balls, and I'm just about ready to shoot it into him. He clamps down hard onto my shoulder with a loud, muffled cry as thick, white cum spurts in waves from his purple cockhead. Just as he's releasing the last of his seed onto my chest and stomach, I feel myself spike to a climax suddenly and without warning, and I bend over him, thrashing my exploding dick deep inside him for a few last strokes as I empty my loins into his gullet.

As I begin calming down, I ease my spent, but still hard meat out of him and he collapses flat onto the bed. I fall to his side and we both breathe hard on each other while we kiss madly. Needless to say, we repeat this process again and again all throughout the night. By the time morning hits, we're unbelievably tired, so we fall asleep in each other's arms.

__

"Good morning, sleepyheads." Dean wakes us up around midday by pulling the shades out of the way of the sun. "Does anybody want lunch?" We're both blinded and grumpy from lack of sleep, and Dean runs out wailing as we chuck all our pillows at him at full force. Osiris sits up and points after him smiling.

"And stay out ya, bastard!" We both chuckle and fool around a little more before falling back asleep.

When I finally wake up, it's nightfall again, and Osiris is gone. I climb out of bed and get dressed. When I walk out to see what's going on, I see my friends reduced to bloody body parts tossed carelessly around the floor. Davis Frisco jumps out in front of me laughing. "Now you're mine for good!" I shoot up in bed filling the dark room with my panicked screams.

"Jasper!" Lazarus runs into the room to comfort me.

"What goings on?" Motaau' sticks in human head in.

"Jasper had a nightmare." Lazarus sits down and rubs my back.

"Well, bring him with us to the store!" Pat's voice rings out from beyond the door. "Let him be around us, he won't feel so scared anymore."

"Let me…" I catch my breath. "Let me just get dressed and I'll be right out." I honestly didn't feel like going outside.

"He doesn't look so good…" Russ frowns, glaring at him through the open door. "Jasper, are you sure you're up to going out? We just need some supplies, we won't be gone very long." He stands up, looking concerned.

Darryl, now awake and much better nods in agreement. "If he doesn't feel like going out, don't force him."

"Still, he shouldn't be here alone." Pat argues.

"That's no problem, guys. I'll stay to keep him company. You go do what you have to do." Lazarus grins. They agree and Lazarus stays behind while everyone else leaves. I look up at him questioningly and he draws a quick breath, pausing for a moment.

"Thanks."

"Hey, no problem." I hear the front door slam.

There's another long, uneasy pause. "What's up?"

"You created me, right?"

"Yeah." I hear the car pull away slowly from the driveway.

"So you know who I am, right? I'm getting really sick of walking around with this goddam mask on all the time."

"Yes, I know who you are, Mai. If you want, you can take off your mask." He nods and does this, tossing his mask on my lap. His spiky black hair falls into his bright, big eyes. He also takes off his blood-soaked cape.

"Ahh, I feel free!" He smiles, sitting on the bed next to me. "So why don't you give it to me straight, Jasper. Tell me more about this guy, Frisco. Level with me about how dangerous he is."

I give a defeated sigh. "I don't think I can anymore. He's not the same Frisco I made up. I'm afraid someone has altered him."

"But how? Did someone mess with the book before he got it?"

"Impossible. It was in my sight the entire time I was here."

"Well…what about...? Oh, nevermind."

"What?"

"I don't know, I was just thinking that maybe someone could have messed with the book before you got here." He laughs.

"No, I really don't think…" I freeze. Something was nagging me. Something deep in my gut telling me I was missing something. My mind scans the events just prior to being dragged here. I saw the picture, I got the ideas, I sketched the character, I made up the quirks…

Wait a moment. There was something else. I sketched the character out, the very first time immediately next to a drawing of me. What did I do with it? I grip onto my head, demanding the rusty old wheels to turn. I drew it, I scowled at it…and then…

I threw it away. I threw it away!! That means the drawing, the first drawing of Davis, Davis in his rawest and most impressionable form is still in my house. Unsupervised. Vulnerable.

"DAMMIT!!" I cry out, slamming my fists onto the bed. Lazarus jumps. "I know what happened. I know who altered Frisco."

"Did you ever think that maybe I altered me??" That familiar voice booms from the doorway. When I turn to look, I'm deafened by a shotgun blast. Lazarus goes flying across the room, spraying blood all over the walls, the windows, the bed and even me. I bolt upright, both hands clasped onto my mouth in horror.

"Lazarus!! You killed him!!"

He points the shotgun at me. "If you don't want to be next, I suggest you throw some pants on and start walking, boy." Seth, Anubis and Matthew file into the room to assist me with my speedy departure. I throw my clothing on quickly and as they drag me out of the room, I take one last look at the bloody pile that used to be my friend. I swear to myself that the moment I got the book back, Lazarus would live up to his name.

__

"Where are we going?" I nag, squished in the back seat in between Seth and Matthew.

"Your new home, Marvel-boy." Matthew snickers.

"Well, are we there yet? I have to take a wicked leak."

"Shut the fuck up." Davis growls at me from the driver's seat.

"I'm serious, I just woke up!"

"Umm, I think he's telling the truth, Frisco." Seth frowns, probably afraid for the fact that he has to sit immediately next to me if I wasn't kidding.

"He's just yankin' our crank, Seth. He wants the opportunity to escape. Ain't that right, marvel-boy?" Matthew laughs.

"Dude, I swear to god, if you don't let me get out and pee, you're the ones who will have to clean it up back here." I do the pee-pee dance in my seat.

"Frisco, please…"

"Shut up, Seth." Davis pulls the car over to the side of the highway. "You have exactly two minutes. After that, I come looking for you myself. Seth, go with him."

"Why me??" He whines.

"The clock is ticking." Davis looks at his watch.

"Alright, alright."

We get out of the car and go dredging off into the sparse woods. Seth is close behind me. I pick a tree and go to unzip my pants. "Man, I can't go when people watch."

"Deal. You don't exactly have all day here."

I sigh and begin relieving myself. "You know, I must say. I'm surprised you can still wield that sword of yours."

"And why is that?"

"Because the sword of Michael can only be used by those pure of heart. You were pure…once. But that part of you has died. I can see that now."

He growls. "You're only trying to get under my skin. I'm wise to your tricks, Collins."

I shrug, zipping back up. "I don't have to try to get under your skin, Seth. I created you. I know more about you than you know about you." I walk up to him, getting so close to him, our noses almost touch. We glare at each other viciously. "I know the things you fear the most, the things you desire the most and the things you treasure the most. Hell, I also know the things that turn you on the most. You are a piece of me. You are part of my spirit. By helping to capture me, you're helping to destroy yourself and you're too stubborn and corrupt to see that." I huff into his face and he narrows his eyes at me after a slight pause.

"Get back to the car." He shoves my back and I almost tumble forward. "Move!"

"Fine. You don't believe me, go ahead and try to use your sword. Ten bucks says it doesn't like you anymore."

"Here he is, Frisco!" Seth calls out before we even get within sight range of the car.

"Very good." Davis remarks as Matthew opens the door for me. We both slide in and we start driving again. Seth sits there silently with a scowl on his face.

In fact, there's an awkward silence that spreads to the whole car. "So, um…how was your pee?" Anubis glances back at me nervously. I can't help but snicker. No one else finds it funny.

"I'm starving. Could we maybe stop off at a drive-thru or something?" I decide to push my luck.

"Shut the fuck up, Jasper." Davis growls.

There's a few minutes of dead silence. I sigh. "Are we there yet?"

"No. Shut up."

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

"Are we there yet?"

"GODDAMMIT, SHUT UP!!" I smile at Davis' lack of patience. When Matthew laughs, the sound of a gun hammer locking back renders us all silent. "Somebody gag him!!"

"With pleasure." Seth states eagerly. So bound with rope and gagged with an old, dusty belt I was. We drive for miles. Hardly anyone says a word for the rest of the trip. There isn't much else to do, so I think about things. For instance, how Davis found the cabin. I assumed that he watched and waited for the others to leave before moving in. How coincidental it was that the others had picked a day where I was ill to go running off to the store. I imagine them coming back to the cabin in the state that it was left, and I picture how badly Osiris must be freaking out right now. Poor Osiris; first he finds out his lover is a traitor and then he finds Lazarus blown to bits and me abducted the moment he steps out to get supplies. I find relief in the fact that I never created a lover for Lazarus. I always thought he was too young. Hell, maybe he was.

__

The car suddenly stops and I'm ordered to get out. Anubis and Matthew grab each of my arms and haul me into what looks to be an abandoned warehouse. How cliche'. They drag me to one corner of it where a rather large portion of the room had been sealed off with Plexiglas. It was like a large enclosure for humans. It had a bed, a toilet, a sink, a chair and a small desk with stacks of junkfood piled on top of it. I cry out in protest as they shove me into my new prison cell.

"You can't do this to me!" I pound on the plastic-like walls, poking my fingers through the several small holes scattered about in it. "You can't just let me die in here!"

"On the contrary, Jasper. You're still thinking on terms of your world's rules. This is a dream realm, remember? And I control it. You will never die unless I will you to."

I pause, a lightbulb going off above my head. I'm mentally kicking myself for not seeing this sooner. "Of course…" I giggle, grabbing my forehead. "Of course! Why didn't I see where this was going before now? I should have known."

For the first time since I met him, Davis Frisco looked slightly nervous. "And what exactly is it that you think you know?" He approaches the cell wall slowly. Warily.

"That was one of the very few things that stayed true to when I made you up. You might have been altered, but not all that much." My smile widens. "You only become evil when you're scared, Davis." I point at him and tilt my head to a side. "What is it you're scared of? Huh, Davis?"

"I'm not scared!" He blurts out sloppily, spittle shooting from his lower lip. "You're the one who should be scared! You're going to stay in there forever!"

"Why should I be scared? Don't you get it, Frisco??" I laugh loudly. "You've rescued me! I no longer have to worry about my mother, or college, or work or any of that stuff. I have nothing to lose! But the same can't be said about you, can it?"

He grits his teeth, his fists shaking noticeably. "You think you got it all figured out, don't you, you little piece of shit…well, I'll show you."

I continue my interrogation, reveling in how riled I'm making him. "Because when I go…" I motion towards the cell, the room, then the door. "All this. Your little hideout, this little town, the whole realm goes with me. Isn't that right?"