Twilight Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niamh turned and nuzzled in the hollow where my neck and shoulder met. It was my turn to shiver and moan. Her mouth met mine, her tongue flickering, her teeth nibbling at my lower lip. She sighed and whispered: "I love you, Vicki."

"And I love you, Niamh. I think I've been in love with you since the night we first met."

We came to a stop and stood there, forcing other dancers to work their way around us. Niamh leaned back slightly to look at me, lovely sapphire eyes wide. "Why didn't you say anything?"

I kissed her lips again. "I didn't want to rush things—thought it best for you to get to know me. Then after you told me about the way Marti used you I wanted you to be sure about me."

"Well, I'm sure now." Then: "Confession time—that's when I fell for you, too, that first evening. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen but I didn't want to rush it either." Her hands went to my cheeks. "Can we leave now please, Vicki? I want to make love with you."

We hurried off the dance-floor, returning to the booth to collect our bags and let our friends know we were leaving. While Niamh had her back turned, Susie mouthed: "About time."

As we waited for a taxi, Niamh said: "Let's go to your place, Vicki. The walls at our flat are paper thin and some nights I can hear Ruth and Liz going at it. They get quite loud at times."

A taxi pulled up and I gave the driver my address. I was pleased Niamh had suggested this for I didn't really fancy our first night together with others around, especially with thin walls.

Niamh suddenly said: "Oh, I didn't think about Susie."

"Don't worry, she's staying with Joanna tonight and anyway, we have separate flats so you can't hear what's going on." I didn't think this was a good moment to mention Susie's long-ago screamer.

The taxi turned into a street where road works had reduced a long section to a single lane. The cabby slowed down as he traversed this patch and had almost reached clear road again when there was a loud popping noise. The car gave a sudden lurch and limped to the kerb. "Fucking hell!" yelled the driver, "A bloody puncture! Sorry about the language, girls, but I bet some half-witted twat of a workman left a bolt or something lying in the road. Fucking cunt! I'll have to ask you to get out and wait while I change the tire."

"That's okay," I told him, "We've only got about half-a-mile to go, we'll walk the rest of the way." I paid what was owed and he again regretted "...my fucking disgusting language..." Chuckling at the cabby's potty-mouthed apologies, Niamh and I set out for my place hand-in-hand. You'll know the expression 'It never rains but it pours...' Yeah, right. The first big fat drops hit us when we were about half-way home. We started to run but it didn't do us any good for a few moments later the rain came down in earnest. It was the kind of rain that was so hard it bounced back about a foot from the ground. Crazy as it sounds, we started laughing as we ran but by the time we got to my place we were sodden and chilled right through.

We entered my flat, I switched on the hall light and we stared at each other before starting to laugh hysterically all over again. It was a testing moment--if we could still fancy one another while looking like flotsam dredged from a canal, then I guess we were set for life. "Well, bang goes my dream of a romantic seduction," Niamh giggled, "and it's all the fault of the half-witted twat who left something sharp in the road."

"Your fucking language is disgusting," I told her and we collapsed into each other's arms and hugged, laughing at the absurdity of it all. It was great that our senses of humour gelled.

When I had calmed a little, I said: "Romance isn't dead, we'll just go about it a different way." I took Niamh to my bedroom and handed her a spare robe together with a hair-dryer. My hair is curly and fairly short so a quick rub with a rough towel dries it nicely but I keep the dryer for guests. "Get out of those wet clothes and dump them in the laundry basket there, then get your hair dried while I run us a hot bath. We're much the same size so you can have some of my clean clothes for tomorrow."

I drew the bath so that the water was hot enough to make us feel good but without burning our backsides. My mother had given me some Guerlain Shalimar bath essence the previous Christmas which I'd been saving for a special occasion. I guessed this occasion was as special as it was going to get and splashed a liberal dose into the bath. I also rounded up several scented candles and turned the main light off. Two large fluffy towels placed on the radiator to warm and I was ready. Wrapping a light robe around me, I went to fetch my love.

Niamh was sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for me. I reached out a hand to her and suddenly felt a little shy. With all the sex I'd had during the past six or so years, I had never felt such shyness before. But then I'd never been seriously in love before. Niamh took my hand and her expression suggested that she felt the same way. We kissed, a very tender and innocent kiss, and then I led her to the bathroom.

I allowed my robe to fall and faced Niamh who did the same. She was perfection. Her boobs were small like mine, a nice little handful, but whereas I had large, chocolate-coloured areolas with long thick nipples, Niamh's areolas were pale pink in keeping with her natural colouring and her nipples were hard little buttons. Her pubic hair, slightly darker than her head hair, was carefully shaped into a small triangle, the tip of which rested just above her cleft, and it looked as if her pussy was shaved. She came into my arms and we held each other for a few moments. It felt wonderful, our naked bodies pressed together. I've said that my nipples are large but they seemed to increase in size as they met Niamh's. I kissed her lips, just another gentle kiss.

"Is this romantic enough?" I asked.

"It's perfect. And Vicki, you are so lovely."

"And you're beyond lovely, Niamh—so let's get into the bath while the water's hot."

Niamh half-turned from me as, holding her hand, I helped her climb into the bath. As she turned, I spotted something. There, behind her left shoulder, was tattooed a large, swallow-tail butterfly. "Hey, there's a coincidence, we've got the identical tattoo in the same place." I showed her mine.

"No coincidence, it's destiny," Niamh said and she kissed my hand. "It must be."

Facing each other, we sank down into the hot water until it covered our shoulders and the warmth began to seep into us. Feeling less chilled after a while, we took a soapy sponge each and washed one another down slowly and gently. We left the bath and I wrapped my towel around my body before stopping Niamh from drying herself. "No, let me do that."

I started at her shoulders and arms and slowly worked my way down, kissing and nibbling and licking as I dried. Niamh's skin, scented by the Guerlain, was so silky beneath my lips that I sighed with pleasure. On purpose, I avoided the more erogenous zones, wanting to save those for the bedroom. Even then, I could tell from Niamh's tiny sighs that she was becoming aroused. When I had finished drying her body, front and back, I had her sit on the bath-stool so that I could see to her legs and feet. As I lifted her right leg, I had a glimpse of her vulva which was small with plump, tight-looking lips, her slit already glistening with moisture. Her toes were little and delicate and I kissed and sucked at each one.

When I had done, Niamh lifted my hands to her lips and sucked my fingertips before kissing my mouth gently and taking my towel so that she could dry me off.

She finished and I led her back to the bedroom. I didn't switch the light on but left the door open so that light filtered through from the hallway. The room was neat and tidy as I always kept it but there was something lacking given the occasion. "I'm sorry it's so plain, Niamh darling, if I'd know this was going to happen I'd have had some flowers and candles in place."

"Vicki my sweet," she replied, "you're here with me so we don't need flowers or candles or romantic music—we have everything we need, each other." Cupping my face, she gave me a long and loving kiss. "I love you."

"You're right, nothing fancy necessary. I love you too."

Laughing, Niamh threw herself onto the bed and held out her arms for me to join her. Then we didn't rush into it. I think both realised that having waited these few weeks, we now had all the time in the world. For what seemed like a long time, we simply lay there side by side, holding one another closely, kissing small kisses and licking small licks on mouth and throat, caressing each other's bodies with our free hands. At last my hand moved down and slipped between Niamh's thighs and at the same time I felt her hand seeking my pussy.

Niamh was soaking wet and my middle finger slipped easily down her cleft to find its way to her vagina. She was small and tight and her pussy gripped and sucked at my finger as my thumb found the hard nub of her erect clitoris. She whimpered as she thrust an eager tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it, loving the sweet taste of her saliva. At the same time I felt one finger and then two penetrate me and I gasped with joy. We lay there kissing as we gently finger-fucked each other. Niamh came first with a little cry and she hugged me even more closely. I wasn't far behind her.

This first orgasm with the girl I loved wasn't a massive physical thing, it was more of an emotional climax as wave after rippling wave of sheer pleasure coursed through me. After a few minutes we drew apart slightly and started laughing. "That was lovely," Niahm said.

"It'll only get better," I assured her. I withdrew my finger from her and licked the delicious juices. "You taste great."

Niamh followed my example and sucked her fingers clean. "Not as good as you, I bet."

"One way to settle this." I went into her pussy again and this time brought my finger to her mouth so that she could taste herself.

"Mmmmh, nice enough. How about this?" Niamh asked. I sucked my come from her proffered finger.

"Fifty-fifty?"

"Fifty-fifty," Niahm agreed, "but I think we'll need to give it the taste-test as often as we can. Just in the interests of research."

"Whenever you like."

For a while we cuddled, exchanging fairy kisses and silly words of love and devotion, then Niamh said: "Turn onto your tummy, Vicki."

I did as she asked and she started to kiss, lick and nibble her way across my shoulders and down my back. Niamh spent a long time kissing and nipping at my bottom before licking her way down my legs to pay attention to the hollows behind my knees. Then she lifted my hips so that my bottom was in the air and rubbed my exposed honeypot with the flat of a hand. I writhed against her hand, making little noises of enjoyment. Without warning, Niamh chuckled.

"What?"

"I don't think we'd better join a naturist club in the near future," she told me.

"Why?"

"Because I've given you a matching set of love-bites on your bum..." Niamh laughed, "...here..." prodding my right buttock, "...and here..." poking the other. "It's like a pair of eyes looking at me."

"If you've scarred me for life, you'd better kiss them better," I said.

Niamh complied, placing soft kisses on each cheek and then turned me over so that I was lying on my back. Holding my hands above my head, she licked at my underarms, a sensation I'd not experienced before, almost as good as the tongue-in-the-ear. Again our lips met and our tongues swirled lovingly against each other. Her hands caressed my breasts and her fingers plucked at my nipples. Straddling me to press our pussies together, Niamh rocked back and forth, slowly at first and then quickening as she got into her rhythm. Reaching behind her, she fingered my pussy as her body put a steady pressure on my clit. Licking my fingers and thumbs, I took her breasts in my hands and circled her nipples and areolas over and over. Niamh's eyes glazed, pupils dilated, and her breathing grew heavy. I was aware that my own breathing was becoming a series of gasps, the intervals between them shorter and shorter. I knew that we were both close and I tried to hang on for Niahm. I managed—just—and the two of us exploded together.

This time the orgasm was the full works—body quivering, lightning displays in the sky, bells ringing, angel choirs in loud harmony, the lot. I clutched my girl to me as we both cried out and I remember panting: "Oh God, Niamh, I love you so much!"

Niamh was almost sobbing. "Vicki, Vicki—I love you too!"

As we both came down, I turned Niamh onto her back and, holding one of her breasts in each hand, nipple between finger and thumb, started to work my way along her body from the throat down. I covered every inch I could with great big kisses until I reached her pussy which smelled rich and tangy and radiated warmth. With a gentle touch, I eased the wet little labia apart to enjoy the sight of Niamh's delicate pink inner lips. Having kissed all around her vulva, I said: "You've got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen." I teased her clitoral hood with a forefinger while I pulled every trick I knew with my tongue to give us both maximum pleasure. She tasted even more delicious this way than she had from my juice-covered finger. I worked hard at keeping Niamh on the brink until she was pleading with me to let her come. And when she did come, it was like all the world's thunderstorms erupting at one moment.

Afterwards, we slept, holding each other close.

When I woke up, the room was flooded with sunlight. In the night we had separated and Niamh was now sleeping on her tummy, legs slightly apart, one knee bent. I got up quietly and went for a pee. When finished, I washed my hands and cleaned kitty up because she was a bit sticky. Niamh was still asleep when I returned so I kissed the butterfly tattoo on her shoulder and amused myself with her buttocks. Then, unable to resist, I lifted her hips slightly and started to lick her exposed honeypot.

"That's a nice way to wake up," a sleepy voice told me, "but didn't you get enough last night?"

"I like to start the day with some juice," I said.

"If you're having juice, I'd like some too," Niamh replied, "so let me at it."

I turned round so that we were in a sixty-nine but on our sides which I think is a bit more comfortable. When we'd had our morning orgasms and were lying holding each other close, I said: "By the way, we've got matching backsides now." And I prodded each of the love-bites I'd given her before she awoke.

* * * * *

So, Niamh and I were finally lovers in the fullest sense of the word. I suggested that she move in with me but after discussion we agreed to leave that until she had completed her current studies and upcoming exams. We spent as much time as possible together, usually at weekends, and hand on heart I can say that our lovemaking was the most breathtaking I had ever known, probably because it was driven by true love. I did feel quite strongly that Niamh needed to come out to her parents but, really, that was her business and so I kept quiet. To date, life had been generally good to me but now it became wonderful and it stayed that way for a couple of months.

However... some humorous author, Wodehouse I think, once wrote that just when everything in your life seems perfect, Fate is waiting behind your door with a cosh. I thought that my life couldn't be better, so enter Fate with the cosh all ready. In my case, Fate's cosh took the form of what I came to think of as The Great Marlborough Avenue Affray (yes, complete with upper-case letters).

The four of us were walking along Marlborough Avenue heading for The Twilight. We were perhaps about thirty or so yards from the entrance when two large women stepped out, heading our way, Nancy and a companion I recognised as the all-in wrestler with boobs who guarded the entrance to Nancy's Nook.

"What's Nancy doing in The Twilight?" I wondered aloud.

"She's part-owner of The Twilight," said Joanna, "Didn't you know?"

I was surprised. "No. Who's the other one?"

"That's Viv, Nancy's little sister."

Christ, what must her big sister be like? I thought but kept my mouth shut.

By now we had drawn level with them and Nancy greeted us amiably enough but little sister stood back, for some reason glowering at us. "Hello, Jody," Nancy said, "How're you doing? We don't see much of you these days."

"Don't see you at all," growled Viv, "What's the matter, Jody, don't we smell sweet enough for you any more? Prefer little Miss Perfect and her la-de-da pals, do we?"

"Come on, Viv, don't make trouble," Nancy said.

"No," said the big butch, "I really want to know why Jody has deserted her real friends and ponced herself up..." she pointed at Susie "...all for this little slapper."

An angry Joanna detached herself from Susie and faced Viv. "Don't you dare call my girlfriend a slapper."

"Yeah, sorry Jody, wasn't thinking. Just mouthing off." Viv turned away and then swung back quickly, throwing a punch. I don't think it was much of a punch, more of a slap really, slow and clumsy too, but it took Joanna by surprise. She managed to dodge a little but it caught her on the side of her head and dropped her onto her bottom.

Susie dropped to her knees, cradling Joanna in her arms. "God, Joanna, are you okay? Speak to me." I knelt at Joanna's other side to support her.

Joanna shook her head as if to clear it. "I'm okay."

And then it became surreal. Susie changed into someone I'd never seen in all our years of friendship. Talk about Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde... She shot up and confronted Viv, who must have been near a foot taller and seven or eight stone heavier.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch!" Susie screamed, "You've hurt my fiancée! I'm going to fucking kill you for that!"

Whoa, was this serious. Again, in our twenty-something years of being besties I had never heard Susie use the f-word (either 'fuck' or 'fiancée'—take your pick). The strongest curse I've ever heard from her is "Blast!"

And as Viv started laughing at her, Susie kicked the other woman hard on a leg. Good job Susie was only wearing light sandals. As the big butch yelped and bent to clutch the injured part, Susie flew at her, both fists flailing. It didn't look very scientific but it was impressive—she caught Viv several good blows around the head. I noticed passers-by stopping to watch and I wondered how long before one of them called the police.

"Quick, Vicki!" Nancy yelled at me, "You grab yours and I'll grab mine."

Well, it was better than letting it go on. Once Viv got over the shock it would have been curtains for Susie. Nancy grabbed Viv round the waist and pulled her away as I did the same with Susie, half-lifting her off her feet. It wasn't easy. The fighting blood of the Edwardses was up and Susie was kicking and struggling to get back into the fray, yelling things like: "She hit my Joanna! Lemme at her! I'll fucking kill her!" I copped for several unintentional but painful hacks to the shins. Still, what was a minor injury or two in a worthwhile cause?

In the meantime, Nancy slammed Viv up against a wall. "This stops now!" she bellowed, "You asked for that, Viv. You were bang out of order. If you don't calm down, I'll tell everyone in the Nook how a five-foot femme beat the shit out of you. Understand? Now you're going to apologise to these people."

That probably worked for Viv but how was I to stop Susie? I had it. I played dirty. I didn't like doing it but it was necessary. I hissed in her ear: "Behave yourself, or I'll tell your mother about the chocolate bar you stole from Woolworth's." Susie stopped fighting my grip immediately. She was eleven at the time and had always been ashamed of that small act of larceny, the result of another kid's dare, ashamed to the point of putting her pocket money for the next week in an envelope and posting it to the store. Fourteen years or so later and even now she worried that her mother might find out—sounds silly, doesn't it, just a little quirk I suppose. I turned the screw a bit more. "And suppose the police turn up. What do you think being arrested for brawling in the street would do to Joanna's career?" I felt the fight go right out of Susie then. She couldn't do anything to hurt Joanna.