Twilight Times

Story Info
Story of a dying soldier remembering his first love.
1.9k words
4.36
6.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most perfect night in the world, or at least it was to an eighteen year old boy who had the world by the tail. It was June and the prom was my destination. Dressed in my Dad's tux that my Mom tried to alter to fit as best she could, I was dapper, complete with a white carnation. The air was thick and sweet with the aroma of spring. The moon was big and bright. All was right with the world. Or at least my small part of it anyway.

Being from a small southern town no one ever heard of was a blessing and a curse. You see we didn't pay much attention to what happened outside of Pinewood Holler. Hell, most never left. But it was 1964 and seemed to me that most of the world outside of here had lost its mind. We heard tell of riots and then the war but that seemed so far away and long removed.

It was the prom for me and I was off to fetch the most prettiest girl in the county, Barbara Jean. Not sure how we wound up together but we've had been together since kids in kindergarten. We played, went through that stage where boys are "icky" and girls have "cooties". Then the wonderful time of "I like you"... but had no idea what to do with it or what to do about it.. you know that one. We were 18 and grown by most standards around here. Hell my cousin was married at 16. It seemed predestined that Barb and I would be together, even though I thought she could do better. But it was me taking her to the prom, and trying not to get too much dust on my tux.

It took awhile to get to Barb's house, but I didn't care much. I was full of excitement and joy at the thought of holding her close and dancing. I found myself standing in front of her gate. It was a nice house for around these parts. Her dad did well by the family. I took inventory of myself, making sure all was in order and neat. I knew she would be looking good. I didn't want to make her look bad or nothin'. With corsage in hand, I approached the door and knocked. Manly, you know. I was so nervous it most likely came out as a tap.

Wasn't but a minute when the door opened and there was Mr.Baker. He was a big man, graying hair, strong jaw, and muscles to match. Rather intimidating I must say, with a voice that could shake the roof. With a wave of this ham hock he called a hand, he ushered me inside. In a voice loud enough for his ancestors to hear, he called for his daughter. "Barbara Jean, you get on down here now. Stop that fussin' around."

Not sure about Barbara, I was sure ready to stop fussin'. At the top of the stairs appeared Barb, dressed in a white satin gown, off the shoulder. Her long blond hair hung in ringlets about her delicate shoulders. The eyes I loved to stare into somehow seemed bluer. The sparkle in them put the stars to shame. There was just a hint of bosom showing, round and pert. She seemed to glide down the stairs. As she reached the bottom I could do nothing but stare in awe at the girl I once caught frogs with at Millard's Pond.

Seconds seemed like hours until her father's voice once again made me jump."Good God boy, don't just stand there gawking. Put the flowers on her." I must have seemed like a fool, but I wasn't sure where to pin them. There were boobs in the area. Sensing my distress, Mrs.Baker came to my aid before I could poke her daughter in the chest.

With her arm in mine and a good night wish, we were out the door, and none too soon for me. We walked arm in arm through the flower-scented night, chatting like young people in love will do. I don't remember too much of the prom, just how soft she was to hold, the scent of honeysuckle on her slender neck as I nuzzled it. When I kissed her full lips, red as strawberries and twice as sweet, my heart would skip a beat. Before I knew it she had taken my hand and led me out of the gym and into the moon-soaked night.

Not sure why we left, nor where we were going, I would have followed her anywhere. She led me along the same road we had come until we reached the path that led down to Pinewood Lake, and with not so much as a hesitation, she led me down the narrow path. I asked what was at the lake she needed to show me, but she just put a finger to my lips to hush me up. When we entered the clearing to the pond it was as if it was a picture painted just for us. The moon shown off the pond like a reflection in a mirror. The only sound besides my young heart beating like crazy in my ears was the sound of crickets playing their love song.

In a voice as soft as a summer shower she said, "Come sit on the dock with me for a bit."

With my hand in hers she led me down the same dock we sat on as kids, fishing, swimming and skimming stones. Seemed like it was only yesterday that we wasted many long lazy days here. We sat and she removed her shoes as did I, dangling our feet in the water, causing never-ending ripples. With our arms around each other and her head on my shoulder, her long blond hair like corn silk tickled my cheek. Without notice she brought her left hand up to my cheek holding my face like a mother caressing her new born. Reaching up with her face her lips brushed against mine like the wings of a butterfly. She never kissed me like that before...long, deep, sensual. Making her way to my ear and kissing it, she sent the words over her lips that I longed to hear, "I love you so."

As if choreographed by a movie director, she rose from the dock. With all the grace of a swan she reached around and unzipped her dress allowing it fall softly like snow to the ground. As I looked up I saw what no man has ever seen before. An angel. The reflection from the pond lit up her face and a gold hue from her hair hung around her head like a halo. Her body was smooth like alabaster, her breasts firm and full, her nipples swollen and hard. Each curve of her young supple body made me hard and my heart beat like never before. She smiled down at me and without a splash, she was in the water.

When she broke the surface her hair slicked back and reflected the moonlight. She smiled at me with that half smile/half smirk she always gave me when she knew something I didn't. She invited to me to join her with a small jerk of her head. Me being me... I was afraid to stand, knowing that it would be obvious I had an erection the size of the Eiffel Tower in my pants. Her voice seemed to echo off the trees and water when she spoke. "Don't be embarrassed, silly. I love you. Come to me."

Not knowing what I was really getting into or how I would handle it, I removed my clothes and joined her in the moonlit pond. We swam to each other like we had done many times as kids but with intentions other than to just dunk each other. Our bodies intertwined like the vines of an ivy-covered cottage, our lips and tongues venturing and exploring, seeking out each other with hunger and passion. Reaching down, her hand took my manhood. Never before had such an explosion of sensation travel through my body.

Before I could react she swam away teasing me to follow her, and as a faithful dog I obeyed without hesitation. I was still in the water as she walked onto the shore, looking back to smile and make sure I was following. Her wet body glistened, her butt was so perfect and swayed as she walked, luring me to follow. Coming ashore she walked into a secluded area. I chased after her eager to know what would happen next.

"A dream...this has to be a dream..." I thought as I laid eyes on her.

She was lying on a blanket. The smell of lilacs filled the air. Beckoning me to her side with a wave of her hand, I laid atop of her with our bodies meeting like never before. As our tongues danced in each others mouths, she slid my hand down to her waist, and without missing a step pushed me down so my mouth could find her breast. Taking her erect hard nipple between my lips, my tongue tantalizing the tip of it, she gave forth a barely audible moan of acceptance.

She guided my hand down to her mound, her pubic hair soft as eider down. As I continued my soft kisses of her breasts, first one then the other, she led my hand between her legs and to her yet-to-be-touched pussy. While pressing my hand into her womanhood, she began to part her legs as if to invite me to enter. Pushing me down her body, I licked and kissed my way down her undulating flesh. My lips brushed against her pubic hair, barely touching it. My nostrils filled with the aroma of her hot pussy urging me on.

With her hands running through my hair, she pushed my head down further between her legs. My lips touched the soft rose petals of her pussy lips, my tongue tasted the nectar of a woman for the first time. It took all the control I had not to release right then and there. Venturing deep into her with my tongue, her body arched with approval. I slid my hands under her to clasp her butt cheeks, once only felt through her jeans. Her hips moved up and down to the rhythm of my tongue.

The tension grew in both of our bodies. I crept my way back up the way I had come. As my hips neared hers, she wrapped her legs around me, guiding me into position. With my hard-on throbbing and aching I found my way between her hot and inviting lips. A quick pull of her legs sent my cock deep into her. A moment of surprise and pleasure immediately gripped us both like a vise. With every push, her legs pulled me in deeper and deeper, faster and faster. The moans once barely heard were now raising and lowering like a love song. Muscles tensing and bodies arching in ways I didn't think possible, our fever grew, and as if shot from a cannon, I exploded into her, flooding her with my joy.

Our bodies collapsed with exhaustion, and once again our lips met as if never to part.

The present startled me from my day dream. No longer was I holding her soft warm naked body, but a weapon of steel and wood. The warm pleasure of wet bodies was just my life's blood on my chest. I laid back and stared into a night sky the same as I did with Barbara Jean, the love of my life. Closing my eyes once again I was laying with my body pressed against hers. She was my first, my one and my only.