Twilight's Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caithana did just that, her breath coming just a bit faster as she imagined blood elf women, who had always had trouble conceiving, likely because of their long life spans, suddenly able to become pregnant whenever they wished. And then she thought of the other races, humans and night elves and orcs and all the others, able to do the same thing. Their populations, which had been devastated by various wars and battles and which continued to be whittled down by their enemies, would be able to replenish and grow!

The idea that sex could become even more pleasurable added to the image in her mind, because then women would want to become pregnant. They would want to have more sex, which would result in pregnancy if the women became more fertile, and that would help the populations even more, especially that of her kind. Passed the amazing image in her mind, Caithana distantly heard the woman add, "And I am even beginning research on a way to make giving birth pleasurable instead of painful," and her heart skipped a beat at the very thought of that actually being possible. She had listened in on a birthing once, and the mother's screams of pain had always stuck with her, making her fearful of ever bearing a child herself. For something so painful to become pleasurable instead...women everywhere would want to become pregnant!

Unconsciously, her tongue slipped out to moisten her lips as she thought over what the woman had said, and her nipples hardened even further against her top. The things the other woman was saying appealed to her very much, and she certainly didn't see anything wrong with sex becoming even better or a woman's fertility being increased, but her mind drifted back to the room with the spider fucking the human woman, and she asked cautiously, "And what benefit does a spider fucking a human woman have?"

A smile spread across the human-looking woman's face, and she answered easily, "Oh that? The spider is one that I tinkered with, changing it so that its' cum helps to enrich and increase the fertility of a woman's womb. I simply thought that the process of increasing fertility should be pleasurable as well."

Well, from what Caithana had been able to see, the blonde woman had certainly been enjoying the enriching process, and the rogue had to admit that it made sense for the process to be as enjoyable as the result. "Why keep your research hidden though?" She wanted to know, because despite being sure that the 'subjects' she'd seen hadn't been there willingly, if the experiments became common knowledge than she was sure that females would be lining up to assist in the woman's research.

The violet-eyed woman's nose wrinkled in distaste, "Simple: my brethren would not be happy to learn that I was performing experiments that could help instead of hurt the mortal races. It really goes against the grain for me to do it, but my curiosity would simply not let me stop once I'd begun the research."

The rogue could understand family disapproval - her own family had all been mages until she had chosen to train as a rogue, but even before that she'd been disinclined to practice the arcane arts. Her one concession to her family's pressure to become a mage was to attempt to become an apprentice, but when that hadn't panned out she had turned to the shadowy path of a rogue. None of her family had spoken to her since, so she certainly understood taking a path that the rest of your family disapproved of. And the other woman had answered her question in more ways than one - it confirmed her suspicion that the other woman wasn't human. Her green eyes softened, clearly showing her understanding before she made an effort and brought her walls back up, a hard thing to do since she could feel the wetness of her cunt increasing and she ground her teeth against the feeling of her aching channel clenching hungrily on nothing.

Brushing a strand of her own dark hair behind one pointed ear, she shifted to taking shallow breaths through her mouth as she released her hold on her forgotten knife, bringing her other hand back into view as she said, "Yes, there's certainly no need for either of us to turn violent...am I to assume that you'll let me leave without a fight as long as I don't tell anyone about this place?"

The woman looked surprised that she even had to ask, "Of course, my dear, you are free to leave as long as you don't disrupt any of my experiments...but perhaps you should wait until your mind clears a little first?" The last was a sly suggestion, and after Caithana heard it, she became aware that she'd unconsciously begun fondling her breasts and sparks of pleasure were going straight to her cunt.

She forced her hands to still, just as the not-human woman commented, "An amazing scent isn't it? I'm thinking of calling it 'Arousing Rose' or something like that. What do you think?"

"It certainly is...potent," the blood elf woman ground out, having to actively concentrate to keep herself from kneading her breasts, even as she couldn't bring herself to stop cupping her breasts.

"Of course, if it wasn't what would be the point of making the aphrodisiac into a candle? It is both effective and provides atmosphere this way." The woman was clearly amused, turning and walking silently towards the door, though she paused before she left long enough to glance back and say, "My name is Variona. Please feel free to avail yourself of any of the 'tools' in this room in order to ease that ache in your loins before you leave." And as the door closed on those parting words, Caithana barely heard Variona's light laughter before she lunged towards the carved stone cocks on the table behind her, desperate to be filled by something before she went mad!

She stripped off her boots, pants, and panties in what felt like record time, her fingers sliding across her hairless mound and testing her wetness even as she grabbed up the statue in the likeness of a tauren's cock. She was sopping wet, and she had pretty much stopped thinking about anything other than fulfilling the need inside her. When the departing Variona had mentioned the ache in her loins, she had been severely understating the pain in Caithana's cunt, which was begging for something to fill her and stroke those pleasurable spots deep inside her. And now she had the owner of the toys' permission to use any of them that she wanted, and she intended to take Variona up on that offer.

Caithana laid back, shivering at the pleasant coolness of the smooth stone floor against her slightly-heated flesh, the fingers of one hand working at her clit as the other cradled the toy she'd chosen against her smooth stomach in order to warm it. Waves of pleasure were rippling up and down her spine, her back arching as one gloved finger flicked lightly across her distended nub of pleasure, and she moaned softly as she raised those covered phalanges to her mouth, lightly suckling her own juices from the digits. The slightly spicy taste danced across her tongue, causing her to moan around her fingers as her cunt throbbed with want.

Unable to stand waiting any longer, she stripped off her gloves and shoved the stone cock between her legs, sliding the smooth rock against her clit and smearing it with her wetness. It was huge, larger than anything she'd had inside of her before, but it seemed to her that it was the only thing that could possibly fill her, at least in her lust-driven mind. She rubbed it vigorously across her entrance, thoroughly coating the artificial cock with her wetness and causing her to arch her back and moan at the pleasure shooting through her at the action.

Once the toy had been properly lubricated and Caithana had almost come from her own teasing, she took a deep breath, trying to relax her muscles as she guided the stone cock to her swollen entrance. Her breasts bounced with her movements, rubbing her hardened nipples against her top and sending more pleasure singing through her as she carefully began working the toy into her moist channel. She spread her legs wide, bending them at the knee to open herself further as the tip of the toy slipped into her cunt, causing her inner muscles to clench tightly at the intrusion.

Another inch of the stone cock worked into her, and the rogue was about ready to come then and there; the mixture of pleasure and pain was almost too much for her to stand. It had been several months since she'd last had sex, and even as lusty as she was at the moment, assisted by the aphrodisiac in the candle still burning on the table, her inner muscles were still resisting to part at the intrusion of the huge toy - the stone tauren cock was a least a foot long and 5 inches wide!

Panting lowly in exertion, sweat shining on her brow, the muscles in her thighs trembling, another few inches of stone slid into her passage with a soft squelching noise, and a drawn-out groan slid from her parted lips. Her silken pussy-lips almost lovingly embraced the intruder, even as her inner walls clenched tightly in both resistance and desire. The storeroom was soon filled with the sounds of her moans and sighs as she slowly and steadily worked the toy into her cunt as far as she could get it and still maintain a good grip on its' base. She leaned back, trying to steady her breathing and slow her pounding heart as she relished the feeling of being stretched and filled beyond what she had ever felt before.

Her channel gently squeezed the toy inside of her, and the slight burning of her stretched cunt just increased her pleasure as she slowly drew the toy out a few inches and then slid it back inside. She bit her lip to stifle a particularly loud moan, and her breasts quivered, her nipples now so hard that they were even showing through her top, and she sped up her thrusts with the hard toy. She was panting hard in lust now, one hand working the toy in and out of her wet hole while her other hand drifted down to fiddle with her distended clit, playing with the nub until she felt like she might go mad with pleasure.

Scarcely six minutes later and she was practically ramming the stone cock into her cunt, gritting her teeth to stifle her yells of ecstasy as she came so hard only her hand kept the toy from being pushed out several inches. She laid back flat on the blissfully cool floor, leaving the fake tauren cock where it was as she began to relax, a sated smile on her swollen lips as her heart began to slow and the lustful fog that had covered her mind started lifting as her afterglow lapped at her nerves. Languidly stretching and groaning softly at the pleasant burn in her channel, she slowly pulled the stone toy from her cunt, savoring the last burn of pleasure that accompanied its exit. When the fake cock was removed, however, she had to deal with a different sort of burn.

Caithana winced as a sharp sting came from her stretched hole, a more unpleasant result of having had something so large inside of her. She slowly sat up, flinching occasionally at the sting from her sore cunt as she pulled her clothing back on and set her outfit to rights. Digging through one of her hip pouches, she pulled out a linen cloth and wiped down the toy she had used as best she could before setting it back on the table, blowing out the candle as she did so. Wobbling slightly, she gamely ignored the slight pain in her loins as she staggered towards the door, emotions warring inside of her about what she'd learned...

It probably warranted a bit more investigation before she decided what to do, the rogue thought.

12