Twilight's Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out she was right to be hesitant, as the sight that met her eyes was even more shocking than a jellyfish fucking a human woman: instead of a table, the woman in this room was chained in the center of the room atop a platform raised a foot off the floor on her hands and knees, her legs spread as widely as they could be without causing her to fall, the manacles around her wrists and ankles obviously secured tightly to the floor so she couldn't move from her position. The woman was a night elf, sporting rich purple skin with darker purple markings on her cheeks and around her pleasure-glazed bright silver eyes, her pointed ears jutting out from a waterfall of green hair, and graced with a voluptuous figure. Her breasts hung straight down, the globes large and full, the nipples crowning them a dark purple and hardened to points that seemed to beg for a mouth to suckle at them. If she had been standing, Gienna estimated that the night elf female would have stood at least a good 6 and a half feet tall, and her body would have been a perfect hourglass shape if what the priest could see of her well-rounded hips were any indication.

As it so happened, the cocoa-skinned woman's view was partially blocked by the large body of a naked Quilboar, the pig-like humanoid grunting like mad as it thrust into the night elf from behind. Dimly, Gienna thought that it strongly resembled a Bristleback Quilboar, which were typically larger and stronger than other Quilboar, something that supported her theory. The creature stood at least 5"9 ft. tall, with a thick, bristly mane trailing from its' boar-like head - complete with large tusks and snout - to halfway down its' naked back. Its' legs resembled that of a boar, sporting backwards knees and ending in cloven hooves. Its' torso was more man than boar, with thick, huge muscles that were clearly visible as they bulged, powerful arms ending with large human-like and clawed hands that gripped the night elf's hips tightly as it thrust into the female.

The female's position had obviously been selected so the humanoid would have an easier time fucking her, pulling its' cock out halfway and then pounding back in. Wet sounds, that of suction and slurping, filled the room like a whirlwind of noise and bombarded Gienna's ears as she stared with horror at the sight of the Quilboar humping the purple-skinned woman. She would have suspected the Quilboar of raping the elf woman, had it not been for the moans and keens of ecstasy coming from the kneeling female.

"Ah, ah, ah...AH!"

With each thrust of the Quilboar's cock into her pussy, the night elf's body rocked forward, her ample breasts bouncing and swaying with the motion, and lush lips parted to let out a lusty moan as the elf reached an orgasm. From what Gienna could see, the boar-man was well-endowed, sporting a cock that must have been at least four inches round, but she didn't know how long it was. How could she, considering it was currently buried to the hilt inside a night elf's vagina? A night elf who was certainly enjoying it, if the sounds she was making were any indication, moans and wails of sheer ecstasy, her head thrashing from side to side as she came again.

Clear juices were trickling out from around the Quilboar's cock, the watching priest noted, the night elf's thighs slick and shiny as they flowed down her legs to pool on the stone floor. The evidence of the female's enjoyment of what was happening, Gienna guessed, her own lips parting as she unconsciously darted her tongue out to moisten them. Her own legs were pressed closely together as she tried her best to hide her own interest in what was happening in front of her, likely in vain but she still made the attempt to look composed in the face of what she was seeing.

To Gienna's surprise, the night elf began to speak, lilting, rhythmic words flowing like water from her lips as she babbled, repeating them over and over again, several times.

"She's saying 'Please! Please! Fuck me harder! HARDER! Faster, please!'," Variona had seen the confusion on Gienna's face and took great delight in the uncomfortable expression on the priest's face as she translated the pleading Darnassian.

The dark-skinned human swallowed, her throat suddenly tight as she watched the Quilboar pull back almost halfway out of the elf's pussy, much to her disappointment if the subsequent pleading moan was any indication. She could now see almost six inches of the bright pink flesh that made up the boar-man's penis, and then it rammed it all back inside the elf, drawing a load scream of pleasure from its' willing victim. The boar humanoid let out a low-pitched squeal as it came, and for some reason a look of shocked ecstasy fell across the night elf's face as she screamed out her own pleasure, shuddering as the waves of orgasm rushed over her.

"What...?" Gienna trailed off, unsure how to ask what had just happening, but thankfully she didn't have to: Variona was more than willing to tell her.

"Did you know, my dear priest, that a Quilboar's cock is actually more like that of a pig or boar's than a man's? It's really quite fascinating, because in addition to being rather long so that it can reach the womb of their mates, there's also a - let's call it a curl, for lack of a better description - right below its' tip. When the Quilboar comes, that curl inflates to block the opening to the womb so that none of the cum can escape, thereby increasing the chance of pregnancy. I decided to take advantage of that and do some tinkering with the Quilboar so that its' cum will have an enriching effect on a female's womb as it is absorbed into her body." The violet-eyed woman explained with a small smile, looking rather pleased herself as she watched the blissful expression on the kneeling female's face and observed the small tremors running through the busty elf's frame.

While the Quilboar came the night elf also had several orgasms of her own, or so it seemed to Gienna, who was clamping her thighs tightly shut in an effort to alleviate the longing ache in her own pussy. It didn't do much more than drive home the emptiness in her cunt, and she was more than happy to shuffle back so that Variona could shut the door and cut off the vision of well-fucked elf and the Quilboar inside her.

She followed the other woman without complaint when she started walking further down the hall, this time able to keep from stumbling despite the wetness of her thighs, but all the same she was grateful that they didn't walk long. In fact, Variona stopped in front of a door three down and across the hall from the room containing the Quilboar and night elf and wasted no time in opening the door and gesturing for Gienna to look inside.

The priest felt rather numb with shock and arousal, so all she could do was take a deep, shuddering breath before stepping forward to see what was inside this latest room. Her nerves were so wrung out that she honestly thought that nothing could surprise her now...but once again, once she looked inside she was proven very, very wrong.

The first thing that caught her eye was that the female shackled inside this room wasn't a human or a night elf or any other Alliance species...it was an Orc. The creature had the bright green skin characteristic of their kind, a tiny, squashed nose accompanied by angry, slanted eyes, and a set of small tusks coming from its' bottom jaw and peeking over its' top lip. Other than that, the Orc female rather resembled a human woman - ten fingers and ten toes that Gienna could see, a full head of sleek black hair, and the same basic body shape. The creature's face was rather broad, yet the skin was smooth and unmarred by the piercings that Orcs typically favored, and the female's ears were slightly pointed.

Since the Orc was chained in the exact same position as the human woman the priest had seen in the first testing room Gienna had no problem getting a good look at the creature's body. Toned, muscular legs were attached to slightly round hips and a tight, toned ass, and defined abs were clenched tightly just below the Orc's breasts. The creature's tits were a respectable size, only a bit smaller than Gienna's own and topped with dark green nipples, but the priest knew from experience that the female would be considered busty by her own kind. The female's shoulders were broad and her arms were well-muscled, for all the good that that muscle did her against whatever type of metal Variona had used to make the shackles holding her. The priest estimated that the female would have been around 5 and a half ft. tall had she been standing, and with all her muscle mass probably weighed around 200 pounds, rather typical for an Orc really.

The female's eyes were a light amber color, a somewhat uncommon shade amongst the savage species. None of the Orcs she had ever encountered had ever had that particular eye color, but that hardly proved anything.

From what Gienna could see, the Orc's pussy lips were smaller than that of a human woman's, but her clit was broader and more defined. The priest could just make out the faint twinkling of the small ring pierced through the head of the Orc's clit, and now that she looked closer she could see small silver rings hanging from each the Orc's nipples, bringing the green female's piercings up to a total of three.

She glanced at Variona questioningly, since the Orc female was still trying to struggle against her restraints and there was nothing fucking her. Even though she had just recently met the woman who owned the lab, she already knew that that was a rarity.

A smile tugged at Variona's lips as the woman simply said, "Watch." and then added in assurance as she waved her hand, "Don't worry, as long as you stay on this side of the doorway nothing inside the room can see you."

Gienna's attention was caught when a faint grinding sound reached her ears from inside the testing room, and she turned her toffee-colored eyes towards the source of the noise in interest. A section of the wall had raised, a piece four foot across and almost five feet high, revealing a dark room beyond, and inside that darkness the priest heard something shifting. A kind of chittering noise echoed out of the shadows, and the kind of clicking noise that a large insect made when moving across stone also reached both Gienna's and the female Orc's ears. Gienna had heard it often enough when hunting spiders in caves, yet this sound seemed just a bit...off, like the creature making it didn't have enough legs or it was heavier than a spider should be. Something must have seemed wrong to the Orc as well, as the green-skinned female resumed her struggles with a vengeance, yanking at the manacles clamped around her wrists and ankles with twisting, jerking movements. The Orc female shouted, practically screaming harsh-sounding words in Orcish, and Gienna - with her somewhat limited knowledge of the green-skinned female's language - managed to decipher enough to know that the verbal deluge was a combination of cursing and pleading for release.

The watching priest found out why the female had resorted to begging several moments later when the source of the gurgling click-hiss noises emerged from the shadows. It was a Ravager, an insect-like creature with four leg supporting a crescent-shaped body, its' arching head sporting serrated mandibles that Gienna knew could slice all but the toughest armor like a blade through paper. She had hunted the creatures for the Draenei before, and she thought that the one currently approaching the now-frantically thrashing Orc resembled the Ravagers typically found on Bloodmyst Isle, except its' coloring was...off. Instead of green with a pale belly, its' carapace was a mix of brilliant pink and crimson, and its' eyes glowed a pale pink.

Issuing another gurgling hiss-click, the Ravager crawled up onto the table, hovering over the trapped Orc and seeming to examine the chained female. Right before Gienna's shocked gaze, what could only be the Ravager's cock slid out from beneath its' stinger, extending with a slick, wet sound. It looked like a thick tube almost five inches round and what the priest guessed was several inches more than a foot long, the skin of it made up of what seemed like the same material as the rest of the Ravager's shell. It was more-or-less smooth, but the priest could see what looked to be odd bumps right below the head, and the entire thing glistened with some kind of resin-like gel that slid slowly down the hard rod.

As the glistening pink and crimson member approached her unprotected entrance, the female Orc began screaming even louder, jerking so hard against her restraints that the priest found herself wondering if the female would dislocate her own arms or legs with her struggling.

The Ravager shifted into position, paying no heed to the female's struggles, and then with no hesitation drew back and plunged its' cock all the way into the Orc's unprepared cunt. Every single inch of the massive tube was sheathed into the green-skinned female's dry pussy, undoubtedly causing some tearing on the way in. A deafening scream of horror and agony was torn from the chained female's throat, the Orc's back arching and unconsciously pushing her hips up to meet the insect's thrust. Without waiting for the Orc to get accustomed to the invading organ, the Ravager began moving up and down, controlling the movement of its' cock in a fascinating display of muscle control as it fucked the female body beneath it.

Blood had begun trickling out around the large member immediately after the first thrust in a pale substitute for a willing female's juices, and that blood along with the resin that had coated the Ravager's cock now helped ease its' passage into the Orc's body. The air was quickly filled with the sound of the green-skinned female's horrified shrieks and wails, the wet slap of the Ravager's rod sliding into her pussy barely heard beneath her screams.

Somehow, in between the female's shrieks, Gienna managed to make out the Orc's sobbed pleas for mercy, but the priest could only watch in interest as the Ravager's penis moved in and out of the female's sheath. The Orc's pussy-lips and vagina were stretched widely around her violator's cock, the hard shell covering it shining with a mixture of resin gel and blood. The Ravager began speeding up its' pace after several moments, its' cock driving into the female's cunt with a sickening squelching sound as it fucked her, heedless of her pleas and screams.

The watching priest grimaced, wishing that she could so easily ignore the Orc's shrieking, but she couldn't bring herself to look away or ask Variona to close the door. A hint of vindictive satisfaction flickered in the priest's gaze as she watched the green-skinned female's rape, even as she felt a small amount of guilt for feeling that way. That particular feeling passed quickly enough, and she soon became enthralled by the sight before her, the corners of her lips lifting in a small smile as she watched.

One of the thing the Light preached most was forgiveness, but there were some things that she just couldn't forgive, and Gienna reveled in every small bit of revenge she could get.

Twisting and writhing as best she could in her restraints, the female Orc wailed loudly enough to put a banshee to shame as she was fucked mercilessly. Her green pussy-lips stretched almost obscenely wide to accommodate the hard rod currently sheathed inside her, faint trickles of red managed to slide out from around the Ravager's cock, revealing beyond a doubt that the Ravager was living up to its' name. Faint slurping sounds drifted into the air as the insectoid pulled out, then slid back in to the Orc's vagina, though all Gienna could hear was the restrained female's screeching.

The Orc's reaction was partially a holdover from when the race still lived in Outland and not just a response to being raped - in the land of their birth, Ravagers reproduced by implanting their eggs in the wombs of other species, most commonly Orcs and draenei. Back then it had been considered the greatest shame for a female to be violated by a Ravager, let alone become a carrier for its' eggs. Such females were usually cast out in disgrace or killed even if they managed to make it back to their people so the shaman/healer could remove the eggs before they hatched and devoured the unwilling mother from the inside.

For the female to be chained the table, helpless and unable to put up even the slightest of resistance as one of her species ancestral enemies pounded into her body again and again, it was probably the most shameful thing that could happen to her. The look of anguish on the female's face further enforced that perception.

After several more minutes the Ravager began to speed up its' pace, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in, and the Orc's shrieks began to die out into choked sobs. At once the Ravager stilled, and the Orc let out one last ear-piercing screech before her body went limp, her expression that of despair, pain, and resignation.

Gienna frowned, wondering what was going on, and almost as if Variona had read her mind the other woman spoke up, "In order to prevent their prey from possibly escaping while they are transferring their eggs, a Ravager's cock has four retractable spines, one on each side near the head. When the Ravager begins moving the eggs down its' cock and into the female's womb the spines extend and lock the two of them together until the transfer is complete , thus preventing the female from moving without severe injury to themselves."

Fascinating, the priest thought, watching in amazement as the formerly toned and flat stomach of the green-skinned female began to curve as the Ravager filled its' victim's womb with its' eggs. Egg after egg found its' home inside the Orc until the female looked as though she was about to give birth, her belly full and round and her face wet with her tears. Once the last egg had been transferred, the Ravager pulled out, its' hard rod trailing a clear, gel-like substance and thin traces of the female's blood as it skittered off the table and back through the entrance that it had come from. The Orc's entrance was swollen and stretched, her clit flushed with blood as drops of the same clear gel slowly trickled from her cunt to pool beneath her on the table.

Something occurred to her, and she glanced questioningly at Variona as she asked, "Wait, won't the eggs hatch at devour the Orc?"

"Normally yes, but I did some adjusting with that particular Ravager - instead of hatching, its' eggs will gradually dissolve inside a female's womb, steadily increasing fertility as the nutrients are absorbed by the womb," the purple-eyed woman assured Gienna, smiling in satisfaction as she added fondly, "Also, that Ravager has a great many more eggs, and after the lot dissolves it will return at least another, oh, three or four times before its' finally empty."

Oh, the cocoa-skinned woman thought dazedly, wordlessly obeying Variona's gesture to stand back as she closed the iron door, her thighs glistening wetly and her pussy sopping wet. Her inner walls clenched down on nothing, aching to be filled after the things she had just witnessed, and any reluctance she might have had to aid Variona in her research had long since melted away. She stumbled slightly as she followed the other woman towards who-knew-what, her ample bust bouncing with the movement, her nipples hard and sensitive. Her legs felt like they were going to give out at any moment, and her pussy-lips were swollen and shining with her juices, ready and willing to open and receive whoever or whatever was willing to enter her and sate the deep yearning of her womb.

Still, she tried to maintain her composure and hide just how aroused she really was, even as she knew it was a lost cause; the triumphant smile she saw on Variona's lips let her know that the other woman was well aware of the state she was in.