Twilight's Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casting about for a distraction, Gienna swallowed twice before she managed to say, "I think I've seen all I need to...and my answer is yes, I'm willing to work for you, immediately if necessary." because now there was no doubt in her mind that what the purple-eyed woman was doing here would be of incredible benefit to humans, and she wasn't just saying that because she was horny. No, she honestly believed that the experiments Variona was conducting would be able to help not just humans but all the Alliance races whose populations had been decimated by war.

"Oh, I am pleased to hear that, my dear priest!" The woman actually clapped, her voice pulling Gienna out of her thoughts, "And not just because you will be taking part in my experiments; I believe your training as a priest in healing and anatomy will come in handy as well." The incredibly pleased expression on her face reminded Gienna of the proverbial cat that had eaten the canary plus an entire bowl of cream.

Before the priest could respond, Variona continued, a clear note of pride in her voice as she explained, "I recently acquired a kobold that I've been tinkering around with, and if my experiments are a success, that kobold's cum can now increase the fertility of females by at least threefold, but I need you to test the cum to see if that particular change took or not. I also added a little something for the creature's stamina and size."

A kobold? Variona wanted her to fuck a kobold of all things? She shuddered at the thought. She had killed her fair share of the rodent-like creatures when she'd been a priest-in-training, so she knew for certain that they weren't the most attractive creatures on Azeroth. And she was about to tell Variona that she wanted to decline that particular experiment when the other woman stopped in front of a steel door, opened it with a wave of her slim hand, and Gienna got her first look at what was inside.

There was a kobold alright - the rat-like humanoid couldn't be anything but, and it was being restrained in the center of an otherwise empty stone room inside a light violet barrier the same shade as Variona's eyes. What made her gasp, however, wasn't the fact that the kobold was nude - no, it was what was revealed by that nudity that made her swallow. The kobold looked exactly like any other kobold, pale skin, large nostrils, whiskers, rat-like tail, all of 3 ft. tall, but in one way she was sure this one differed from its' brethren was the huge organ standing erect between its' legs. The kobold's cock was a hard, swollen thing flushed a purplish color with the blood inside of it, and it had to be as long as her forearm and as big around as her clenched fist!

Gienna was gaping, unconcerned with the amused glances Variona was sending her, as she worked to register the fact that the 3 ft. tall kobold had such a giant penis. She swallowed, her breath coming a little faster, and she barely blinked when Variona said, breaking the stunned silence the priest had been wrapped in, "The poor thing, I haven't let it come since I started tinkering. I imagine its' balls feel like they are going to burst," and that just pulled Gienna's attention to the two swollen sacks beneath that huge cock.

It was true, the kobold's balls were swollen to the size of large cantaloupes, hanging full and heavy between its' legs, swaying slightly when the kobold shifted, lifting its' snout in the air and sniffing. The kobold's cock twitched, seeming to swell even more right before Gienna's stunned gaze, and she looked at the woman standing slightly behind her in shock.

"Hm, it seems he smells you, my dear." Variona said in response to Gienna's unasked question.

Gienna shuddered, her eyes pulled back to the massive manhood of the kobold almost against her will, and her pussy clenched at the thought of having that inside of her, thrusting and pounding and filling her to the brim...Maybe it was because she was aroused as hell from seeing some of Variona's other experiments, but her voice was husky as she said, "Well then, I probably shouldn't keep him waiting, should I?" and stepped fully into the room. She heard Variona's gentle laughter before the door closed behind her, the room illuminated by some sort of glowing orb set in the ceiling, but it was the kobold that held her attention.

The moment the door closed, the barrier that had been containing the kobold went down, and faster than Gienna had ever seen on its' kind move the rat-like humanoid was on her, pushing her down to the floor. In the back of her mind, she was grateful that she was already naked because the kobold didn't seem like it would have had the patience to deal with clothes. No, the kobold wasted no time with foreplay, grabbing the priest's toned legs and yanking them open to expose her slick, glistening pussy. Her cunt was already dripping with anticipation as the kobold got lined up, and her scream as half its' huge cock was rammed inside her was pure pleasure.

A couple of shallow thrusts had the kobold grunting and snorting desperately before it pulled almost all the way out and then shoved that hard rod of flesh back into her silken sheath, drawing another scream of pleasure from her lips. The kobold had a solid grip on her thighs, keeping her legs spread as widely as they would go as it humped the priestess frantically. She tossed her head back, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, only able to lay there as the kobold quickly rammed in and out, in and out.

She felt her cunt being stretched delightfully, the sensation bordering on pain with how large the kobold's member was, and she could only moan in gratitude for the sensation. Her inner walls clenched around that wonderful cock, working eagerly to draw it deeper inside her and satisfy the lingering ache in her womb. She felt each bump and ridge on the kobold's cock in her soft passage, incredibly aware of the hard rod's shape and size, and that awareness just made her moan more enthusiastically than ever.

The fucking she was getting now, the kobold thrusting so hard into her pussy, was probably the best she'd ever had despite its' lack of technique, and soon she was coming, screaming in orgasm as her inner muscles clenched tightly around the intruder giving her such ecstasy. That didn't even faze the kobold - it just kept fucking her through her orgasm, and soon that one orgasm became two, and then even more.

Wet slapping sounds filled the room in addition to Gienna's cries and moans of pleasure and encouragement, the kobold's swollen balls slapping hard against Gienna's ass with each thrust, and slurping sounds came from her pussy each time the kobold withdrew for another thrust. Her tits bounced and jiggled, her nipples hard peaks atop the mounds of flesh, as she arched her back, moaning out, "Ah, ah, yes, yes! Fuck me harder! HARDER!" And the kobold increased its' pace, sparking off yet another tidal wave of ecstasy in the priestess's body.

That huge cock was all the way inside her cunt, she thought, moaning happily at the very idea, and then crying out in the throes of another orgasm. She honestly didn't know how many of them she'd had, and she didn't care to know - all Gienna knew was that her body was awash in ecstasy, every nerve tingling in pleasure as her orgasms blended together, and her entire focus narrowed down to where she and the kobold were joined. Her dark skin was shining with sweat, and she was panting with exertion as she struggled to move with the rat-like creature fucking her, her back arching and thrusting her breasts up into the air as she came again.

Time blurred, her voice growing hoarse from her pleasured screams, and then the kobold's pace changed again, becoming even harder and faster if that was even possible. She groaned, clenching the muscles in her tender cunt as the kobold pulled out, then rammed in one more time, the rat-like humanoid letting out a prolonged squeal as it finally came, pumping every ounce of its' pent-up seed into the pliant female beneath it, emptying its' swollen balls. As the hot seed filled her, Gienna moaned through another orgasm, feeling the kobold's cum fill her to overflowing, some of the creature's seed trickling out around its' cock to pool on the floor.

The kobold's orgasm had to have lasted at least ten, maybe fifteen minutes, and she could honestly say that she had never felt so filled in her life when it was done. She smiled fondly, moaning gently as the creature withdrew. A river of warm cum spilled out of her filled pussy with the cock no longer blocking her channel, and she blinked sleepily as she watched the kobold, its' penis now limp and its' balls no longer so swelled and purple, limp over to the center of the room. The violet barrier reappeared, caging the kobold, and Gienna tilted her head back to see Variona standing over her with a satisfied expression on her face.

"Well now, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" The violet-eyed woman asked teasingly.

A slow smile spread across the exhausted priest's face, and she murmured in reply, "No, it definitely wasn't,"

Variona nodded briskly, waving a hand and levitating Gienna's limp form, correctly guessing that the priest wouldn't be in any shape to walk for awhile, and she said, "And now for the tests to see if the kobold's cum will have the effect I hope it will. And don't worry, you don't have to be awake for them." And before Gienna could murmur more than a vague thanks, the sleep spell Variona cast took effect.

Her last thought before unconsciousness embraced her once again was that she hoped she would get used to so much exercise soon, because that much sleep couldn't possibly be healthy.