Twilight's Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
A Paladin is ravaged by a group of drakonid.
3.6k words
4.03
18.6k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's the first chapter of the Intruders' Arc. I apologize if I'm out of practice writing sex scenes, but I hope you enjoy my first time writing a gangbang scene!

****

The main hallway had continued for quite a distance, Sashia had discovered, lined with several doors that had refused to open no matter how hard she'd pushed or pulled at them. After having cast a Smite on one door, to no effect, she had given up on the first few doors and simply continued walking. The strange glowing orbs embedded in the ceiling at certain intervals provided ample illumination, she'd noted early on, and so she had no trouble seeing where she was going even after dismissing her light orb. From what she could tell - which wasn't much, as architecture wasn't her strong suit - the hallway was carved out of the cliff itself, with no foreign materials used to create the smooth floor or walls.

It was actually rather boring, since after the first few doors there didn't seem to be any openings or side passages for quite a distance. The busty paladin was sure that she'd been walking for seven, maybe eight minutes, and she was already considering turning around and going back to where she and her party had split up if she didn't find anything soon.

She grimaced at the thought of giving up, especially since the passage didn't seem like it was about to end anytime soon, and the blonde decided to keep going for a few more minutes. After all, it was possible that there was something valuable at the end of the hallway and whoever had put it there was hoping that the long walk would discourage looters, she reasoned, and she was going to prove them wrong. Almost as if summoned by her thoughts, a door appeared to her left as she took two more steps, and this door looked promising, being made of a gleaming metal and showing no signs of rust on the hinges.

Sashia smiled, relieved that the Light seemed to have decided to favor her with some luck, and after she cautiously tested the door handle and felt the barrier open a crack, her smile widened. It took some effort to move the heavy weight of the iron door, but Sashia did it, slipping inside once the door was opened enough. The room was darker than the hallway, so she had to blink several times to adjust her vision. Abruptly, the door slammed behind her, causing her to jump and instinctively reach for the mace at her side. Ever so slowly, her hand still clenching the handle of the mace, her racing heartbeat began to slow back down, the adrenaline that the sudden scare had sent coursing through her gradually abating as her eyes further adjusted to the blackness of the room and her fast breathing began to slow.

Her breasts heaving beneath her heavy breastplate as she struggled to get her breathing back to normal, she cautiously began looking around, somehow sensing that she wasn't alone in the room. "Hello? If there's anyone there, please answer me." She called, infusing as much authority into her voice as she could...and then she heard something shift in the shadows. It wasn't the sound of a person's clothing or armor shifting as they moved, no, and after a moment of thought on why the noise had sounded so familiar, a look of horror crossed the paladin's face as she finally placed it. She had certainly heard it often enough when she hunted in the Wetlands that it would be familiar - it was the sound of scales rubbing together as a crocolisk or raptor shifted in preparation to pounce.

As she looked around cautiously for the source of the sound, out of the darkness appeared two glowing pink orbs, a softly vibrant color that seemed like a sweet balm to her wound nerves. They were eyes, she distantly realized as the orbs came closer, the scale-shifting sound reaching her ears as she looked up into a pair of eyes like pink sapphires. Her muscles unconsciously relaxed, her hand falling from the hilt of her mace as she fell further and further into the depths of those gorgeous eyes. It was like all her fears and worries just melted away and all that mattered anymore was the glowing eyes above her, shining out like beacons of hope in the darkness.

Something tugged on her belt, and while still looking into the glowing eyes and without thinking, she unbuckled her belt and let it - along with her weapons - fall to the ground with a clang. After all, why would she need weapons here? There was a soft, blissful smile on her lips, her entire world consumed by the pink sapphire-eyes, and she couldn't even remember why she'd come as a gust of warm, sweet-smelling breath washed over her face. She felt something seize her waist and lift her, dangling limply like a ragdoll, away from her fallen belt, and she didn't care. It could do whatever it wanted with her, as long as she could keep staring into those lovely orbs, and that was exactly what the owner of the eyes did.

Sashia was abruptly brought back to herself as she was being lowered to her back on the floor, the eyes that had hypnotized her vanishing for just a moment as whatever-it-was looked away, but that moment was long enough for her senses to come crashing back to her. She realized, a look of sheer horror replacing the bliss on her features, that her boots, pants, and underwear had been removed, as had her shield and the belt holding her mace, and there was something hot and scaly gripping her bare legs tightly.

The paladin screamed, thrashing wildly and calling desperately upon the Light to aid her, attempting to cast spell after spell, only to be met with failure. Luckily whatever was holding her hadn't expected its' prey to start struggling, and the grip on her legs loosened enough for her to tear the limbs free. She scrambled back, the sound of many, many scaled creatures in the darkness abruptly registering, and she screamed again as she desperately tried to find her mace. Whatever had bewitched her wasn't the only creature in the room, and she needed all the defenses that she could muster. The loose chainmail of her undershirt stung her round, firm buttocks as she flailed about on the floor in search of a weapon, but she ignored the sensation.

What she couldn't ignore, however, was the huge hand that suddenly shackled her left leg, dragging her back just as her fingers brushed the familiar, comforting handle of her weapon. And just like that, ripped away from her one hope, despair crashed down upon the buxom paladin. She sobbed, tears slowly flowing down her face as she mustered the strength for another scream, though she knew it was pointless; with how long she'd walked and how far away the others of her party likely were, there was no way that they would have been able to hear her, let along get to her in time to save her life.

This was it, she was going to die at the hands of something she couldn't even see, and with the despair weighing on her chest she would have laid back and accepted that were it not for her pride as a paladin of the Light. And so she kicked and screamed, lashing out with fists and feet as she struggled, and that was when she saw the one, two, three...twelve pairs of glowing pink eyes staring out of the darkness at her. The combined light enabled her to see the red-scaled dragonkin they belonged to, the humanoid drakonid towering over her and the faint pink shine giving her only faint glimpses of the creatures.

While she was shocked by the knowledge of what exactly she was trapped with, one of the drakonid grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her back, another moving between her spread legs to prevent her from closing them. Two more of them moved in to hold down her arms, and she struggled uselessly against the drakonid's superior strength as the one between her legs gripped her hips and lifted her lower body off the ground. Her eyes widened, her blonde hair forming a halo around where her head still rested on the stone floor, and she yelled, "No, please don't!" as she felt something nudge the entrance to her most sacred of places. The drakonid preparing to rape her didn't listen, if it could even understand what she was staying, and the knowledge dawned on Sashia that if she hadn't returned to her senses she likely wouldn't have known or cared what was about to happen.

For a moment, she regretted losing the hypnotic effect of the drakonid's gaze, but then the something nudged her again, and her breath caught.

The drakonid's cock, for she was sure that was what it was no matter how much she wished it wasn't so, was huge and broad, the head larger than her clenched fist. She screamed in agony, her tears now those of pain, when the drakonid forced the head passed her entrance and into her dry channel. Burning pain radiated out from her pussy, surging through her body and making her feel as though a mage had cast a fireball spell in her vagina. The paladin kicked her legs frantically, trying frantically to pull away from the huge cock just beginning to violate her, but the drakonids pinning her arms held fast as the one between her legs pushed further inside.

She was a virgin, but when those next few inches forced their way into her pussy even she knew that the drakonid's cock was different from a human male's. Through the pain, she forced herself to note the differences to distract herself from the agony. Aside from its' size, the drakonid's cock was like a burning brand, leaving her in no doubt that the stories that dragons' blood literally boiled were truth, the scalding heat of it mingling with the pain in her pelvis. It also had very defined ridges down its' sides and smaller ones along the top, she found out after the drakonid shoved another five inches into her virgin cunt, and she wailed at the renewed wave of agony. She felt the dampness of her tears on her face, but her entire focus was now consumed by the pain pounding through her body.

Sashia knew exactly when the drakonid became too impatient to continue raping her a few inches at a time, because the beast pulled back slightly, then rammed it's cock all the way into her pussy, tearing through her hymen and pushing passed her cervix all the way into her womb as she screamed. The pain was unimaginable! It was complete agony! She felt moisture running down her ass, and she just knew that it was blood, both from her taken virginity and from her torn inner walls. She couldn't do anything other than scream as the drakonid began to move, pulling out and shoving in, pulling out and shoving in, pounding rhythmically into her tortured cunt.

Its' cock's defined ridges rubbed against the walls of her stretched channel, her virgin blood beginning to ease the passage of the drakonid's member. She didn't know how long she screamed, she simply wailed and shrieked until her throat was raw and bleeding, her body awash in agony with the source of it being where she and the drakonid were joined. Lewd slurping, squishing, and slapping sounds filled the room, combining with the hisses beginning to come from the other drakonids as they watched the first violate the paladin.

The drakonid raping her had a firm hold on her hips, and it was using that hold to force her pussy to meet its' thrusts as more blood began to slicken her passage in a sick parody of sexual desire. When her throat was too raw to scream, she instead whimpered as she simply let herself go, riding the waves of pain and the ebb and flow of agony. Her bust bounced as much as it could in the tight confines of her breastplate with each powerful thrust, and her tears ran like rivers down her cheeks as she prayed to the Light for an end to her pain...only there was none.

The Light didn't answer her prayer, didn't come to her aid as it had so many times before, and she wept with that knowledge.

Agony had her firmly in its' grip, as did the drakonid, and all she could do was lay back and take it. She couldn't see anything besides the pink glow of the eyes of the dragonkin surrounding her and the occasional flash of red scales, so she turned her unseeing eyes up towards where she thought the ceiling was. She could hear only the wet slapping and squishing sounds coming from her pussy as her rapist thrust in and out, and more faintly she could hear the eager hissing of the dragonkin surrounding her. She could almost think that they were encouraging the one violating her, but surely that couldn't be so...could it?

The thick smell of blood reached Sashia's nose, and she distantly indentified the source as her torn vagina, her nerves singing with the agony coming from her no-longer virgin channel. As though the newest whiff of blood was some sort of signal to her abuser, the drakonid sped up its' thrusts, something she hadn't thought possible. It was now brutally ramming into her vagina, and a soft, pain-filled whimper escaped her as she weakly, instinctively tried to move away from the source of her pain, only to be savagely reminded that her arms were still firmly pinned to the ground.

Her mind was consumed with pain, thinking that it couldn't possibly hurt more than it did now, but then she was proven wrong as, with one final thrust, her violator came. A scream of agony was torn from her abused throat as what felt like hot water pulsed directly into her womb, scalding and elevating the pain she was in to whole new heights. The drakonid had come, she realized in the small part of her mind not occupied with this new pain, surely it would let her go now that it had what it wanted.

As if hearing her hopeful thought, after a moment her rapist pulled out, drawing a relieved sob from his victim, even as the air stung the exposed walls of her raw pussy. Hot cum trickled out of her passage to form a small puddle beneath her buttocks, though plenty more remained inside her. Her cunt was left gaping open from the fucking that had taken her virginity, but she didn't care as she began to squirm, trying to get the dragonkin holding her arms to release her now that their comrade had taken its' pleasure. They only tightened their grip, and that was when she felt another scaly body move between her splayed legs, much to her horror.

Sashia knew this drakonid was a different one than the first, though she didn't know how she knew, and before she could draw another breath the second drakonid sheathed its' cock to the hilt in her ravaged channel. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as the agony began again, the only blessing being that her pussy had been stretched enough by her first rape that when the second cock entered her it didn't hurt so much. Her back arched in pain, unintentionally shoving her hips up to meet one of the second drakonid's thrusts, and her eyes squeezed shut as she sobbed quietly.

Unfortunately, with her eyes closed she never saw another dragonkin's hand approaching until she felt something seize her breastplate - and then rip it off her. Her eyes shot open as her tits bounced, freed from the confines of her breastplate, and her head turned wildly as she tried to see what was happening. And as if galvanized by the sight of her freed tits, the drakonid raping her now sped up its' pace, ramming its' cock in and out of her abused vagina.

Renewed waves of pain swamped the paladin, small noises of distress escaping her raw throat in the form of quiet mewls of pain. From the darkness off to her right, a red-scaled hand reached out to grab hold of one golden-skinned breast, curling over the globe and causing the nipple to scrape against the hand's rough palm. Her nipples hardened as another hand joined the first, seizing her other tit and fondling it. She didn't know if both hands belonged to the same creature or not, and she didn't care; whichever one of them the hands belonged to had no concept of gentleness as they squeezed her breasts to the point of pain. The smooth skin of her breasts was being rubbed raw by the scaled palms of the dragonkin. The scales scraped and caught on the soft skin, the claw-tipped fingers pricking at the sides of the large globes of flesh.

The pain from the rough handling of her breasts mingled with the burning agony of the cock violating her, threatening to drown her in an ocean of torment. In an attempt to ignore the tearing pain between her legs, she concentrated on the rough handling of her breasts, new tears trickling from the corners of her eyes as the scaled palms rubbed her nipples raw as they cradled her tits. Each thrust of the creature's cock between her thighs caused her body to rock and her tits to bounce, further rubbing them against the palms, and small drops of blood rose from where the clawed fingers came into contact with her soft flesh.

When the second drakonid came, spilling its' boiling seed inside her before pulling out, Sashia whimpered as her ravaged pussy throbbed. The entrance to her vagina was wide open; she could feel the cool brush of air on her torn inner walls which stung and clenched reflexively at the small pain. Her cunt was bright red, both from the abuse and from the blood still leaking from her passage in a twisted parody of pleasure, and she had little doubt that her breasts were the same color - she could feel warm liquid trickling down over her generous bust from the small cuts made by the drakonid's claws and the raw area around her nipples.

Her pussy wasn't empty for long, unfortunately for her, as the third dragonkin stepped up to have its' turn at the violated paladin. Its' huge, ridged cock slid easily into Sashia's blood-slickened passage, the distended opening barely having to stretch to accommodate the new intruder thanks to the attentions of the first two drakonid. As her third rapist began to eagerly pound in and out of her body, Sashia spoke up, her voice weak, "Please...stop...please...I beg of you..." she pleaded, knowing it was useless but trying anyway.

As she had expected, the drakonid ignored her plea, leaving the ravished blonde unable to do anything but whimper as the third of a dozen drakonid had its' way with her.

Loud, sickening slurping and squelching noises filled the room, a counterpoint to the excited hissing of the humanoids around her, as the third, then the fourth and fifth, dragonkin added their cum to the large amount already inside the paladin. It honestly felt as though they were continually pouring boiling water into her womb, and she mewled in pain as she somehow managed to shed yet more tears at the agony. Eventually the one grasping her breasts let go, likely so that it could take its' turn, but it was one small relief in a world of agony. Once, after the sixth had come and pulled out, Sashia attempted to feebly close her legs, but the seventh dragonkin simply yanked her legs apart and shoved its' cock into her ravaged pussy without so much as a pause, leaving the paladin unable to do anything but sob.

Each of the drakonid took a turn at Sashia, driving their members deep into her abused cunt and spilling their burning seed deep inside her. The busty woman honestly thought that she would go mad from the pain before, finally, the twelfth drakonid hissed and added its' seed to that of its' kin. She moaned in relief, believing the torture to be over as it stepped back, the pink glows from a myriad of eyes enabling her to see, faintly, the slightly rounded shape of her belly. The dragonkin had filled her with so much of their cum that it had caused her stomach to swell, despite how much of their cum flowed out when they withdrew so another of their number could fuck her.

Vaginal blood and drakonid cum mingled together, creating a light pink color as both flowed from her ravaged passage and pooled beneath her body. Every breath and twitch of her muscles was agony, and a soft keen rose from her throat as the final dragonkin pulled out, leaving trails of boiling hot seed in its' wake.

Her blue eyes closed in relief, welcoming the respite from the pain of her inhuman gang-rape, but they shot open a minute later when she felt the broad head of a drakonid cock gently brush against her entrance. It was the first dragonkin, the one that had taken her virginity and started off her torment, and she whimpered brokenly when it slammed its' phallus into her stretched pussy. The cycle started over again but finally, after the fourth drakonid had had its' turn a second time, merciful blackness rose up and claimed the ravished woman, dragging her down into blissful unconsciousness.

12