Twin Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking huge! Can I get this big too?" He asked like an excited child on Christmas waiting to open gifts, as he poked at me in various places. "Duh, Twins hello, I'm sure you can." he stopped marveling over me and shifted i had and began flexing. Shaking my head at him and laughing I caught movement out the corner of my eye as Jason moved about helping Christian to his feet. They looked up at me and Christian seemed embarrassed and nervous. His expression reminded me of Billy's when I started to attack him. I made him a promise, a promise that I would keep. His life is mine to take!

"Tiffany we have to talk."

"No we have nothing to talk about I have business elsewhere." Delano interrupted our conversation as he yelled triumphantly, having pulled a tree from the ground, roots and all. Then, throwing it across the clearing into another tree. The trees crashed with a thunderous clap. I shifted back to normal and rolled my neck. All this shifting was putting a strain on my muscles and I was hungry. Staying here was no longer an option and at that, Delano stopped lifting big things and looked at me.

'Where will we go Tiff?'

'Home Twin.'

'No we have no home anymore, Billy-' I smirked and watched as it dawned on him that I wanted revenge and we would take it together. We smiled like The Joker and Harley Quinn from Batman, and shifted into our wolves and began running out of the clearing. Home is anywhere my twin is. I am always home as long as I have him by my side.

Its time to pay our little brother a visit, he just did not know it yet.

We ran until we can to a cross roads, not knowing of which way to go or where we were, we were stuck.

'How the fuck, are we supposed to find our way to Crest Front?'

"I can help." A female voice frightened us, coming from a nearby tree.

***

12