Twin Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twin, No." I ignored my brother and slowly began to approach it. "Tiffany, Goddamnit, don't I said!" stopping a couple feet away I scowled,

"And why the hell not Delano? I just want to peek in, that's it, and then I'll just walk away."

"Tiff-" I closed the bond and continued to the door. I've been dying to see what was beyond it. Raising my hand slowly towards the door, my twin stepped out the room at the end of the hall and crossed his arms over his large chest, a scowl marring his handsome features. He started to speak but I placed a finger to my lips and crept into the room like a ghost.

I heard him silently curse me and mumble I was going to get us put out under his breath before I heard our room door close. I stepped further into the room and my feet made contact with something other than carpet, so I looked down to find large Xeroxed photos. Looking closer I noted they were of the woman we were living with. The pictures caught her, just barely. She was wearing her usual dark cloaked attire but was blurred as a picture was taken of her in what looked like an underground fighting arena. There was also another of her cleaning a weapon as she was coming from a house. So my suspicions were correct she is some sort of assassin. Looking around the room I noted various weapons, from almost every type of gun ever made to a large range of knives, axes, nun chucks, and medieval flails and so on hanging on the walls. It looked like a personal arsenal. Placing the photos on a nearby desk I got a closer look at a row of sub-machine guns, marveling as I gently ran my fingertips over them but quickly removing them as a slight noise spooked me from behind. I hadn't noticed the huge bed at the end of the room by the large bay window.

I could barely make out a figure stretched over the side of the bed, an arm and leg hanging over the edge. Was this the woman's bedroom too? My curiosity sparked, noticing the limbs were uncovered, skin could be seen. Inching closer and closer to the figure, I had seen that they were sleeping soundly. There was dark hair thrown off the bed covering their face from my watchful eyes, the sheet pulled up over their back. Taking a couple steps closer the person mumbled something then turned over in the bed kicking the sheet away from their body. I had to bite my tongue to keep the excited moan from escaping my lips. The scent of female

arousal was now heavy in the air. It was her!

Her medium length dark hair splayed over her face and part of her chest but I could see the rest of her body. The body i'd seen in my dream, those perky breasts I squeezed and those puckered nipples I'd licked, exposed to the room. I had to control my breathing as the need in me arose from the back of my mind. Her skin glistened with sweat, some dream she must be having. I continued to rape her with my eyes, her toned stomach showed a hint of a six pack, three glittering jewels in her belly button drew my eyes lower though a long furry rope like object ran over her hip and rested between her legs. My eyebrows rose at the strange thing covering her womanly mound. It hung down between her knees and looped under her foot. Leaning in, I gently touched it and it was warm. My gasp roused the female and she jumped awake pulling the sheet over her and up to her head. She moved so fast I almost didn't see her reach and grab the black katana above her head which was now resting against my throat.

I held completely still as I stared at the sharp blade, scolding myself for being so dumb. Curiosity killed the cat and it almost killed this wolf. If she would have completed the cut she would have surely beheaded me, but for now the blade was just pressed to the side of my neck. The sharp blade easily nicked my skin drawing a trail of blood down my neck to the collar of my shirt. I wasn't afraid but the deadly silence was killing me. I looked to the female her face still cover by her hair, she blinked rapidly I noted as her eyelashes moved the hair about in front of her eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" her voice was husky with sleep. Swallowing, I told her the door was open so I came in to investigate it since it was always closed. She cursed herself and the hand holding the katana tossed it back over her head, it landed in its rack perfectly as if it were never touched.

"Sorry" she nodded at my neck and I touched my hand to it. It was already healed but the blood still wet on my neck and fingers. I stared at her silently mulling through questions I wanted to ask. Her hand tightened on the sheet at her neck but I noted a slithering movement from below her waist. The furry thing, I questioned myself then unable to hold my tongue, asked out loud," Is that a tail?" her eyes opened wider and I could almost see them through slits in her hair.

She was quiet a long time but I noticed her breathing spike. So it was, she has a tail.

"Is that why you've been hiding yourself in that dark clothing? You're...different?" she sighed and fell back onto her pillow," you're not going to leave until you see me completely, are you?"

I shook my head slowly, rooted to the spot I stood. She sighed again, sat up, then reached and touched the wall above her headboard and the light was on. My eyes widened ready to take her in. Her skin was a pale bronze color and her hair was such a dark purple that it appeared black. There were dark spots on her shoulders too big to be freckles, which trailed down her arms and faded over the backs of her hands. Her hair fell over her breasts but the valley between them also showed the same markings right down to her naval. Her head was pointed at her lap as she gathered her hair up into a ponytail, tying it with a band from the bedside table. Another surprise gasp escaped me at the sight of furry cat ears, no normal ears where they should be. She looked up at the sound of my gasp and my throat went dry.

"Twin?" my brother's voice was low as he didn't know what to expect as he entered the room behind me. His anger dissipating as his sights left me and followed my steady gaze to the female before me. Then he gasped and slowly cocked his head to the side studying her.

"Are you a neko?" his question caused her ears to perk and she opened her eyes and stared at us with a surprising mixed matched gaze. One of her eyes was a golden yellow and the other a rich brown. I tried to tear my gaze from her strange beauty to look at my brother but I couldn't stop watching her eyes.

"Something like that..." As she said that she stood and the sheet dropped exposing the rest of her to our hungry eyes. Her shapely hips flared into long powerful looking legs. That furry thing, her tail, whipped about slowly brushing the carpet. My mouth watered at her complete appearance. Her scent was delightful, wafting up to me and swirling around almost beckoning to me like in the old cartoons. Then it was gone.

Confusion registering on my face as she began to walk towards me, and then proceeded to step between my twin and I. Her gaze was to the floor, as if displeased. Before I knew what I was doing, she looked up at me as my right hand gripped her forearm, keeping her in place beside me. Turning my head I stared at my hand and then looked into her eyes.

"Twin, what are you doing?" I could see in the female's eyes that she wanted to know the answer also. However instead of answering, I took a long sniff towards her. I'm starting to notice, I sniff around things a lot, must just be a wolf thing. Before my brother began to question me again, he did the same. His eyebrow rose as he looked from me to her. He noticed too.

"You guys are starting to creep me out what's up?"

"Your scent, how'd you turn it off?" her eyes widened as she looked between us then sighed.

"It's a defense mechanism. I always have it concealed so those who like to... sniff around can't track me." I tilted my head to the side as she looked me dead in the eyes, almost challenging, her stare becoming predatory, as her posture became defensive again. I could scent her anger rising and tightened my grip on her arm boldly. My twin growled at me knowing that my hardheadedness was about to get me in trouble. I just ignored him, my wolf wanted her closer and I felt playful. My eyes shifted a deep green as I tightened my grip more and challenged her with my eyes.

"Are you a paid assassin?" I questioned finally

"So what if I am?"

"Are we your one of your hits?" She picked up on it and quickly grabbed for my wrist and I just let her. She twisted it painfully behind me and brought her other hand to my neck, her nails like claws against the tender flesh there. Delano began to intervene but I raised my free hand stopping him.

He just grunted and crossed his arms over his massive chest. The female held me close, and I could feel her breast pressed against my back, her breath in my hair. My wolf howled in delight having this female so close but was anxious to get her closer.

She was quiet and I could sense her unease only for a second. I began to laugh and she released my neck but grabbed my hair and pulled my head back forcefully. Her face came closer to my ear and a delicious shiver ran down my spine.

"That's none of your busi-" Her voice trailed off mid word and I felt her face press into the side of my neck. She inhaled against my skin and I felt a rumble against my back as she began to purr like a cat. My twin raised an eyebrow and invaded her mind and then looked at me. My wolf bound around inside of me happily and tried to force her way forward, but I pushed her back letting her know I'm in control. But she's mine... the voice I heard in my head wasn't mine nor Delano's. I closed my eyes and met those of my wolf's, she looked at me begging and I couldn't understand why. Mine, the voice said again and I opened my eyes and forced myself free of the females hold, turning to stare into her eyes. They were confused as she stared back. She blinked then asked what I did to her. I had no answer for as I didn't do a thing.

"What are you?" she asked and I replied with the same question.

"Cat and vampire" Cat, well that's obvious but what kind of cat, I questioned to myself and aloud.

"Panther, I can shift into a spotted panther." Interesting, I'd like to see her in that form, my twin thought to me and I stepped closer to her as she took a step back, all defensive again.

"You did something to me, it's messing with my mind." Curiously tilting my head to the side again I gawked at her, "I haven't done anything to you, what's happening with your mind? What do you feel?"

Delano started to probe her mind but I stopped him, placing my hand on his chest. He was getting tired of me shutting him down so he stormed from the room confused and angry. I turned my attention to the female again still awaiting her answer but she said nothing. I scented her confusion, unease, and...arousal? My eyebrows rose as we faced off, she cautiously took a step closer and I remained still.

"How are you doing it? Making me...want you...I've never wanted anyone and it started with your arrival now that dream. How have you done it?" I said nothing as she pondered her thoughts and feelings. She asked again, closing the distance between us grabbing my shoulders and shaking me lightly.

Her touch softened as she let her hands slide down my arms, her breathing getting harder. The scent of arousal grew stronger and she clenched her thighs together. My eyes bled a lighter brighter green, I could feel them burning with desire.

"Your eyes, is that it then? Mind control?"

"My eyes have no power over anyone. I am merely a wolf, they only indicate my moods."

I could see desperation in her eyes and she pulled her hands away from me reluctantly and walked around me to sit on her bed. She stared out blankly, her tail hanging from the bed lifelessly. Turning to face her, I stood before her and she still didn't seem to see me. Reaching a hand out, I pulled the band freeing her hair. It was soft and silky. Fearlessly I ran my fingers through it slowly, a purr sounded and I watched as her tail came to life, swaying and dipping. Her eyes were closed until I removed my hand causing her to look up and her tail to pause its motions.

"I don't understand..." I silenced her speaking by pulling the tee shirt from over my head and dropping it to the carpet. Her eyes zeroed in on my large breasts and then raked over the rest of my body. Her tongue snaked out to wet her lips and a smirk spread across my face at the lust evident in her stare. I didn't have to fight the need anymore and my wolf seemed excited as I was to finally get my hands on this female. Dropping my hands to her thighs I slowly leaned towards her just stopping mere inches from her lips. I smiled as her breathing became heavier and she reached up and tangled her hands in my hair pulling my lips to hers.

There was urgency in the way she kissed me but no less passionate, I could feel a longing I'd never felt before, in any kiss. I pushed her back on the bed and stepped back briefly to take her all in. she scooted back farther onto the bed, inviting me with heavy lidded lustful eyes while pulling my hand with her tail. In less than a second my hands were on her body, gently caressing her, growing more aggressive with need as my lips moved from her mouth, trailing hot kisses down her neck and over her

collar bone.

When I took her hard nipple into my mouth she

gasped. She placed her hands into my hair it was still a little damp and cool to the touch. I pulled more of her breast into my mouth, sucking harder and she moaned, none too softly at the corresponding jolt I know she felt low in her belly. More feminine arousal scented the air. My teeth grazing her sensitive nipple made her moan turn into a cry. Looking up at her my eyes questioning but my mouth never leaving her, she nodded down at me holding me tightly to her. I moved to the other breast, my lips and tongue sending another jolt through her. This time I nipped at her flesh and she tipped her head back, her cry louder, pleasure mixed with more than a hint of pain.

Finally releasing her, her nipples were red, puckered, and wet as I blew on them knowing just how exquisitely sensitive they were. She closed her eyes and a shiver ran through her body. This was better than the dream. My hands sought her waist as I continued my downward journey to her core, kissing a trail down her stomach, the muscles tightening beneath the skin. Spreading her thighs, I was greeted with the gleam of a sparkling piercing in her clitoral hood. I kissed delicately at it, it became pinker as did her pussy and became more moist and swollen by the second. Gently I took it into my mouth, sucking on her clit, a moan and deep purring rang out from her.

Soft purring, moaning, and the sound of a moist tongue gliding over wet flesh filled the quiet room. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the explosion of sweetness in my mouth though I could feel an uninvited party was watching me. I know they were getting quite the eyeful with my large round ass in the air, fluffy pussy peeking through parted legs dripping feminine nectar beneath me and down my stomach to the bottom of my breasts pressed against the mattress. Taking note of the visitor's heavy breathing, I knew they were enjoying the view but was hesitant, the meaning for their presence an entirely different matter.

"What?" agitation clear in my voice though muffled a little by the delightful pussy in my face. Their struggle with composure and mixed emotions was disturbing me. Maybe I should finish up and see about them. The female sat up to look at me confused. Her mixed matched eyes peered to the door behind me and she began to protest.

"Shh, I'm not through with you love." Releasing my slight grip on her soft thighs and sliding my hands under her ass lifting her pussy to my greedy mouth, I slipped my long tongue into her pussy, fucking her with it as my nose rubbed against her throbbing bud. Taking my tongue out of her sopping cunt I fingered her g spot and blew on her clit while my free hand sought out one of her sensitive nipples and pinched gently triggering her orgasm. Steadying her trembling thighs, I lapped up every bit of cum that gushed from her delicate flower. Licking my lips, not having missed a drop, I sat up on my knees and glared over my shoulder at the vampire standing in the doorway fiddling with the chain in his hands, his scarlet eyes dark with arousal.

My eyes bled icy blue in frustration as he stood motionless just staring, his mouth opening like he was about to speak yet no words came out. A hot tongue and warm hands covered my breasts making my eyes flash green with pleasure drawing my attention back to the slight cat eared woman licking my juices from my breasts and stomach. Her tongue was rough, like a cat, giving both a painful and pleasurable feel. My stomach tightened, as she drew her tongue lower, trailing around and inside my navel. The throwing back of my head and throaty moan that escaped my lips could not be stopped, as the sensations rocked my body.

Spreading my thighs and pushing her face between them, she sucked my clit into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. My body was already primed and ready all she had to do was send me over the edge. Inserting a deft finger than another in my tight snatch, she trailed her lips along my inner thigh then bit down on the supple flesh there sending me into sweet bliss. The sound of my orgasmic cries and the saccharine smell of my blood made the vampire lose his bearings and the scent of his cum soaked into the room causing another prolonged blissful scream from my lips. Falling backwards on the mattress I looked upside down at the vampire with sated hazel green eyes and smiled. The woman crawled up my body and kissed me deeply in thanks, I could taste myself on her tongue.

We smiled against each other's lips then her head snapped up towards the door. My upside down gaze followed hers and spotted my brother leaning against the closed door.

"Sorry I missed the party, but there seems to be a vampire in the house." The female flew from the bed at an impossible speed and appeared at the other side of the room. She touched a blank spot on the wall between the axes and backed up a little.

Sitting up and turning on my belly I watched in awe as the panel of wall pushed out then slid to the side revealing a closet. My twin appeared beside me on the bed, watching as the female went about scurrying and rummaging through her wardrobe all the while muttering things to herself in an angry tone.

"Um..."

"Yamasuki"

My twin and I shared a puzzled look then turned confused expressions back to the female as she answered the "what" look we shared.

"My name..." she answered before pulling on a pair of black ripped worn jeans and black hoodie. She snatched up the hood over her head and sped out the door slamming it behind her.

"So I guess we are not to follow then?"

I shrugged at my twin and slumped down on the bed. I was compelled to follow but I'm not sure if it was my normal curiosity or the new protective need I felt over the female. Frowning I couldn't seem to gather my thoughts. This female, Yamasuki, I feel as though she belongs with me but I don't understand why. My brother unconsciously twirled a lock of my hair around his fingers while looking around the room.

"What are your thoughts?" my question didn't seem to catch him off guard, he seemed to be thinking about the situation just as I was.

"She is an assassin, Tiff"

"Yeah, I know Lano. But so what?" he turned his cautious hazel stare on me and scowled, "she was sent to kill us, Tiffany."

"We are still alive, Delano!"

"Lower your voice, I don't think she wants her guest to know-"

"News flash brother, we smell of wolf! And the vampire has already seen me. Who cares?"