Twin Awakenings Ch. 06

Story Info
Unwelcome Guests.
2.8k words
4.59
9k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry it took me this long to submit this, but I was caught up in the drama and life that is new motherhood. I know I know I suck but, the good news is my cub is getting older; the bad news is that I will be falling clear off the face of the earth every now and again. Hopefully I will be able to get a couple of chapters in before then. Again, I truly apologize. I have always hated when authors stop mid series, now it's pretty sad I have become one of them...

forgive me, Kitty

p.s. there are mistakes so please excuse, this was a rushed order for you guys. You've waited long enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Yamasuki Tsubaki~~~

Dammit, why couldn't anyone just let me be? What could he possibly want now? I sped down my halls following the scent of aged blood to my living quarters, stopping dead in my tracks at the sight before me.

Without thinking I let off a string of curses in my native tongue and closed my eyes.

"You don't look so happy to see us, friend."

Balling my fists, I clenched my teeth as I felt my claws starting to descend into my palms.

"State the purpose of your coming."

...

"You're doing quite well on your own, aren't you?"

Clenching my jaw as the irritatingly high pitched voice continued to pierce my sensitive eardrums.

"Why are you here?"

It's dark in here, but being part cat, my sight is just as good as if the lights were on. Glaring at the center of the couch, it was there that a female was lying upside down, head hanging over the seat, legs swinging in the air. Awaiting an answer, I began to get impatient, clenching my jaw tighter. Just as my blood began to boil with anger another voice sounded from somewhere in the distance on my right. This one was less squeaky and high, more velvety and smooth belonging to her sister Syenna.

"Do not get angry."

"Yeah don't pop a fang. Ha ha!" and again the annoying voice taunted me, turning my hard glare into a scowl. Syrena always knew how to push my buttons. Opening my clawed hand, I flexed my fingers, they made audible cracking pops. Closing my eyes once again, my fangs dropped cutting into my bottom lip.

"I will not ask again."

"Whoa there pretty kitty, no need to go feral. We are here on personal call."

"I did not call on you, how did you-" Stopping before I could finish my sentence, the scent of aged blood assailed my senses again. Opening my eyes and swinging my head towards the far wall near the floor length window, eyeing the male veiled in the shadows there.

"Must you be so cowardice that you cannot face me directly? Why have you brought them to my private sanctuary?" no reply.

"You shame the ancient blood of your Sire in your veins!" the sting of my words made the vampire flinch inward and lower his head. I cannot blame him though, still so young. He is only months old, and yet still smart enough not to fuck with a predator of higher power, such as myself. I turned my disgusted stare back to the couch at the female there who had an equally disgusted expression. Syrena neutralized her expression and spoke with a seriousness I did not know she could manage.

"Aiko is questioning the status of the Hit he gave you. Calm down he doesn't care of your whereabouts though, Count big mouth, over there has already given you up." My blood ran cold as my tortured childhood flooded my mind at the mention of his name. He hasn't been able to find me in years since he last released me. I felt anger stir in the back of my mind though it wasn't my own. I can't explain it though it was as if I were feeling another's emotions. How that is possible I haven't the slightest clue. I've never cared for anyone's feelings before besides...

A gust of air blew past me on my right; another male stood beside Syrena on the couch and on the opposite side stood her sister, Syenna. Their postures, defensive, ready for attack, and a bit unnerved. The lights flicked on momentarily binding all of us. After blinking a couple times until my vision was normal again, I noted their eyes grew wide.

"What's the matter with you all?" Even as I asked the question, I noticed the vampire cower deeper into the corner. It wasn't until I calmed and centered my senses that I noticed the extra presence.

Two deafening gun shots rang out and the sound of glass shattering disturbed the silence of night. Along with those sounds was the smell of blood. My fangs tingled knowing whose blood it was, from having tasted it moments earlier. Tiffany!

Speeding over to the large broken window, I peered out though nothing out of the ordinary was to be seen. Behind me I heard groans and a surprised yelp. Turning towards the commotion, I was stunned to see Tiffany holding the Syrena up by her throat and the vampire beneath her bare foot, her heel pressing down on his neck. Her twin was holding both the other male and Syenna in a bear hug. They hung limply in his arms. Finally recognizing the male to be the sister's brother, Spike. The only two conscious were the ones Tiffany had.

In all my life I've never seen these three siblings dominated as so, though I didn't even see what happened, the fact that they were so easily captured has me really wondering if I had underestimated the twin's strength. The vampire of course it's no surprise. The other three are trained killers.

Tiffany's shirt was shredded and her left shoulder was bloodied,

"RELEASE ME MUTT AND I SHALL SURELY KILL YOU! No one handles Syrena like this and survives! I'll have you know, had I not scented only one of you, I would surely have killed you both in a hea- "

"Oh shut the hell up! You talk way too damn much for a killer. I just can't believe you shot twin twice and you're still alive. Do you really think you're going to live that down?" Delano erupted in deep laughter. It was a sound so alien to me, yet so enjoyable to hear.

"Go head and let her go twin, I wanna see how long she will last."

No sooner than he said that Tiffany had already tossed Syrena to the floor and stepped back. Delano sat on the couch with the others slumped against the back of the couch over his arms, looking as though they fell asleep at a party.

My eyes zeroed in on Syrena as she discreetly removed the two kunai blades from her sides and sprinted at the larger female, her eyes most likely set on Tiffany's jugular. From behind, the vampire had arisen and began for Tiffany also, his fingers claw like and fangs bared as a soundless war cry formed on his lips.

My body tensed as I watched on, their movements looking as though they were in a slow motion action film. Tiffany stood stark still. Her expression not wavered as the two neared her. Then in less than a millisecond, faster than the speed of light, she turned maneuvering her large frame with the swift grace of a ballet dancer, striking Syrena in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick while disarming her of her twin blades and turning them on the vampire. He has a name I've just never cared to know it.

It was like the world had stopped than fast forwarded past the action of the altercation because it was so swift and skillfully done. My inner action fiend fan-girled over the clean executions and pure power of the attacks and counters as if I had been watching masters sparring to show the unskilled how it is to be done.

"Stop"

A clear emotionless demand rang through the silence of the battle just before the twin blades sliced into the vamps' neck. Tiffany's eyes bled blue as she paused her motions, arms crossed at the wrist in an "x", hands gripping the short hilts so tight it would have been no doubt she would have decapitated him without hesitation. He softly sighed in relief that the blades tightly pressed to his throat had not been pulled completely through the bone and white flesh.

The male counterpart of Tiffany whipped his head in the direction of the soft melodic voice. The green blazed brightly throughout his hazel eyes as they stared unblinking at the figure in my kitchen.

"Must you always be so clumsy and careless Nick, I grow tired of coming to your rescue as always."

The vampire closed his eyes ashamed and embarrassed of himself. Tiffany's eyebrow rose with amusement and the blue in her eyes noticeably cooled, though never leaving the vampire. The sound of a knife slicing through a very rare steak, it was practically raw, clinking against the bottom of the plate and soft chewing filled the silence after the vampire received scolding from...his sire?

The knife flew through the air missing Tiffany and bites deeply into the upper thigh of the vampire. A wounded gasp and hiss left his lips as he clutched his leg. Everyone's sights were then turned to the kitchen island, the vampire there stealing our breaths. Perched motionless and perfectly erect upon my stainless white marble, a somewhat dainty vampire wearing sunglasses, and a knee length T-shirt that stated ALL GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES. In her left slender hand she held a fork, lazily clasped between the long claw shape fingernails of her middle finger and thumb. On her thick lap sat the bloody piece of meat on fine china.

"You are to acknowledge you higher when spoken to."

The quick reply from the male was a pained, "My apologies, Sire."

With a smile and snap of the females fingers the knife in the male's thigh had dislodged itself and flew into her right raised hand and she resumed cutting into her meat then slowly raising a piece to her plump light rose colored lips, its blood depositing on her bottom lip which she slowly removed with a sensual swipe of her tongue after chewing and swallowing.

The blood of this woman clearly very old, dated to around thousands of years, I've scented from within the male but never from the host whom it belonged to. So very strong, it held a powerful disposition to it. She looked very young from what could be seen of her face from beneath the very large dark sun glasses covering her eyes. Finishing her meal, her dishes vanished and she appeared beside Tiffany a nanosecond later.

"Might you release my insolent youth?" Her head inclined up at the larger female, the musical sound of her voice thawing Tiffany's posture and eyes further. She lowered her hands, dropping the bloodied knives on my ruined white carpet.

"What's with the get up lady" I heard Delano ask.

"I awoken for a feeding and before I could finish and change I received a distress call."

I could see Tiffany's eyes roam the vampire's figure boldly, as did mine. Her light brown hair was pinned about her head in a neatly bundled mass, a few long strands hanging about here and there, the russet brown skin of her face and long slender neck held a youthful and healthy glow, her long shirt loose fitting at the top but hugged her thick round hips like a second skin and loosened down the length of her shapely thighs and legs. Her statues body a perfect figure eight shape looking as if her small top and large lower half belonged to two completely different bodies.

"Excuse my rudeness, I am Ares Cleymare, it is a pleasure to meet the two whom have evaded death's path so many times."

Her lips curled at the corners causing big deep dimples to furrow into her cheeks. They were simply breath taking. She stuck her small hand out in greeting to Tiffany but Delano captured it in his very large one, bringing it to his face, sniffing her up her palm and wrist before politely kissing the back of it.

"Such the gentlemen you are Mr. Solis" Ares smiled and offered her palm to Tiffany though she brushed it away and boldly touched Ares' cheek and lowered her face to her neck, inhaling loud and deeply.

"A more intimate scenting for you then?" She asked licking her lips as Tiffany's lips brushed up her neck to her ear to whisper something causing the vampress to gasp lightly. Delano pulled his Twin away and shook his head at her. I could not help but be relieved for the separation of the two females though not quite sure why I would even care. These strange feelings I've been having are really starting to fuck with me and I don't like it at all. So wrapped up in my thoughts I had not noticed everyone's attention turn to me.

"The infamous 'Shikaku An'ei'(Shadow Assassin), I know absolutely nothing about you so you must be very good at what you do.

"How are you so sure that, I am whom you speak of?" Ares nods her head over her shoulder at the male attempting to cower behind her short frame like a lowly servant.

"Nicolaus, his blood tells me so."

Sickening, he is, and such a waste of blood and physical space.

"That's kind of harsh way to put it." Delano's voice was low and calm. Oh yeah right, mind reader, I forgot. Before I could respond, the three unconscious siblings awoken and regained their bearings, putting distance between themselves and Ares.

"Lovely to see you kids are awake. Why is it that you feel the need to manipulate my childe?"

Syrena hisses at her and stepped forward, Syenna and Spike flanking her. "He can make his own decisions without you, you bloodsucking hag."

Ares clapped and started forward, towards Syrena, her stump of a tail stood straight out and up showing dominance. Nicolaus stood between the two his scarlet eyes on Syrena's jugular vein.

"Oh so now you're her bodyguard, that's cool I'll kick your bony ass too vamp, come get some." From behind both of her siblings placed a hand on her shoulders and she looked back at them as the frowned scolding her silently with their eyes as their expressions remained devoid.

"NO, im tired of this broad always coming around uninvited-"

"So wait, who invited you?" I crossed my arms tapping my clawed hand against my bicep. "That's not the point."

"There is no point Rena, let's just go." Sienna spoke calmly releasing her hold of her sister's shoulder. Spike tried his hand at reason and did the same before appearing by my shattered floor length window alongside Syenna. "We have done as what we were paid for, time to go. We have other important matters to tend to."

She faced off with the vampires awhile longer than looked to the twins and cut her already slit eyes, "We shall meet again someday, it's a small world. I won't forget you."

"Bet" Tiffany replied with a green twinkle in her eyes and an evil smirk. Delano rubbed his face and laughed.

"Do they give you a complex or what? They seem more like twin's how similar in character they ar-... son of a bitch!" Tiffany silenced her twin with a closed hand swinging like a pendulum, right into his male parts.

"You talk too much Lano. Anyways Ares is it?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want us dead as well?" the vampire giggled, a sweet sound almost frightening coming from such a monstrous being.

"Because you pose a threat to my childe, No he deserves it, with all the ignorant situations he gets himself into. Your fine by me. However, though I do admire your fighting talents."

"Um, thank you, I guess..." She looked to her twin and he shrugged and shook his head.

"Ah mind reader, you can't pick my brain, my mind is too powerful to be manipulated." Ares winked and grabbed Nicolaus by the ends of his long red hair, tugging it like a leash, as she walked to the gaping window as well. Her large hips and rear swinging, gravity helping it drop heavily back into place as it is lifted with each step.

At this moment, looking at the large twin wolves, I realized they are not here to make my life easier. So why did I save them?

Retiring to my room rubbing my temples, I made sure to close and lock my door behind me before my legs gave way and I slid down the length of the door.

Why didn't I just do as was planned in the first place and collect my money? My senses have been very off since they have arrived to my home. I've become...compassionate after letting her take pleasure from my body and I from hers...

This was all very interesting... what's happening to me?

I feel weak... how have I lost myself?

...