Twin Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy?"

"Hey big sis. Did you miss me?" I shook my arms and opened and closed my hands wishing I could hug him.

"Oh my goodness, Billy you've gotten so big, how are you? How old are you now?"

"Eighteen sis, I'm an adult now." He said defiantly and I stopped struggling and sad tears welled in my eyes as my face broke.

"Tiff, what is it, what's wrong?" my lip trembled as I took a good look at him. He was all grown up and I missed a chunk of his life.

"Tiff no, don't cry, you haven't heard the bad news yet." Bad news?... I felt Shirley and Michael rise from their seats and Justin Wilkes, move in front of the warden. I looked into his big blues and studied him closely. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his feet.

"Delano...is gone..." my eyes grew big as my body began to tremble and everybody reached for their weapons, but instead of losing it my legs gave out and I fell to my knees. I sobbed lightly and everybody behind me gasped, they had never seen me express true emotion before, besides anger. Billy sank to his knees in front of me behind the glass and tears ran down his face.

"I'm so sorry!" he kept repeating himself before I caught a whiff of guilt and insincerity. I looked up at him.

"Why would you be sorry?" envy began radiating from him and he tried to force more tears out.

"He wouldn't listen to me, I should have tried harder. I told him that those woods were dangerous but he didn't listen." I caught his lips twitch trying not to smile as he lied to me. My eyes began to bleed blue slowly as I watched him tell me his elaborate lie. The man in the corner regarded my face closely and took notice of my body language. My fists were clasped tightly around the chains holding them and my jaw clenched tight. My knuckles bone white from the tight grip on the chains. As he got deeper into the lie my anger began to rise. There is no way my twin would be so careless to go into the woods alone and not return. I loved Billy like he was blood and I couldn't understand why he would lie to me.

"Billy, why are you lying to me?"

"I-I'm not. It's the..."

"Don't you dare sit there and tell me it's the truth. I smell you're deception!" His blue eyes grew wide as my anger bled mine bluer. The warden gasped and looked at Shirley who eyed me closely placing her hand over her taser and Michael reaching for his nightstick. My breath started to blow out in quick puffs. Shirley pulled her taser from her hip and cautiously called to me.

"Solis do-" I raised my hand silencing her, my cold blues never leaving Billy as he watched me in shock that I see through his lie.

"Why did you do it Billy?"

"Sis, I would never harm brother Delano, how could you think that?" he raised up from his knees unable to look me in my eyes and turned around feigning hurt. I sat there silently clutching at the chains as he turns around to look at me.

"Sis it was a set up..."

"I know, you were the one who set him up, weren't you?" he started to open his mouth and say no but I was up in a flash leaning as far I could into the glass, the chains making a clink noise telling me I could not get any closer. Billy jumped and stumbled back onto the chair, startled by my quick movement.

"You're lying little brother, and you know I hate liars! You're acting jumpy and nervous. The truth shall set you free Billy. Tell me what really happened." his eyes widened as my sanity began to wane. The man in the corner marveled at my crazed half blue half green eyes and rubbed his chin curiously.

"You're making me mad little brother, why won't you just tell me? Tell me or I'll make you!" My voice was cold and emotionless, but he got brave and moved closer to the glass as my face hovered so close my breath fogged it with every puff.

"I told...fine I did it, I set him up. So what? What are you going to do about it huh? You already got put away for something else I did..." I cut him off by yanking my right arm, snatching the chains out of the wall and sending my fist into the glass. Everybody jumped and Michael grabbed my free arm and twisted it behind my back and putting his other arm around my neck in a choke hold. The warden's voice rasped at me.

"Do not cause harm to yourself. You cannot break this glass..."

"I beg to differ." I smirked and kept my icy glare on Billy who suddenly felt like he had the upper hand, but boy was he wrong.

"Listen Tiff, it was only a matter of time before I would get even with you. You killed my brother so I killed yours." The words cut into me like a razor and I began to shake with anger.

"You killed my only family, bitch!" my eyes widened at those words and heat washed over my body.

"Shirley get the tranquilizer!" my body shook uncontrollably and it felt tight.

"Cox, I gave it to her when you grabbed her!" his eyes widened

"What? Then why the fuck hasn't she gone down yet? That's enough to take down a horse. Give her more she's hot, her body heat must be burning it off!"

"No it will kill her!"

"Do it Mathews, she is too strong!" the warden pushed Shirley towards me and she whispered sorry then stuck the needle into my arm. The man in the corner watched on but my eyes were glued to Billy's smiling face.

"You bastard, I'm going to kill you!" throwing my body to the right, I tossed Michael off me into the warden, Shirley, and Justin. They all crashed into the wall with a hard thud as I yanked my other arm free and slammed it into the glass. A long crack began to form around the fist print I made as I repeatedly smashed my fists against the glass, three more times. The crack reached from the bottom to the top and I back up and sent my foot flying into it with all my might and the glass shattered and broke away. The chains on my ankles snapped as I flung myself towards Billy.

Before I could make contact a guard came through the door and shot me in the shoulder. The impact sent me stumbling back onto the floor in front of the mysterious silent man. My skin began to ripple and an inhumane snarl tore from my throat as I clutched my wounded shoulder. Rising I began to run again, skin still rippling as if something beneath it was about to explode through it. The guard loaded four more bullets into my torso, but I was still in pursuit of the shocked boy trying to get out of the room. A warm hand gripped my unwounded arm and I stopped and looked at the person it belonged to. The strange man looked down at me with serious eyes and I started to snatch away from him but something was telling me to stay.

"Stop!" the man's deep voice boomed throughout the room, inside my head and out loud. My body instantly froze and I stared at him. I was furious, why should I listen to this man he has no authority over me, but something in me told me to submit to him. I fought with myself trying to move away from him but his hand remained holding my shoulder and he growled and I snarled back regaining my own will. Snatching away from him I headed back in Billy's direction but Mr. Stranger stopped me again, this time by sticking a large finger in a bullet hole on my side. I froze and screamed out in pain as he pushed deeper and dug around.

"Release me now! This doesn't concern you!"

"Of course it does, I'm your Alpha and you will obey me."

"Fuck you! Ahh!" he flicked his finger around and I felt more flesh tearing.

"Maybe later little one, right now you're going to do as I say or I will push this bullet deeper with my claw."

"Claw? Ahh! OK, OK please stop! Please I'll do anything. " my trembling hands gripped his wrist and he smiled warmly at me.

"Well since you asked so nicely..." I watched as he pulled his finger from my side and I sure enough had a wicked claw on it then it was normal again. Everybody was watching us quietly, and my body kept telling me to sleep but I didn't want to. A powerful influence washed over me and I dropped to my knees in front of him and my head dropped.

"Be a good girl and rest for me, I'll handle everyone else."

"No..."

"Sleep!" One last look around and I saw Michael and Shirley's concerned faces and Billy's fearful yet smug expression. My eyes got heavy and my body began shutting down. Turning my pale blues to Billy I said four words that made him piss his pants, then sleep consumed me.

"You live...for now..." A single tear slid from my left eye as my head slumped against the man's leg and the world went black.

12