Twin Beds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips came up and we fucked for the pure and sheer delight of fucking.

I fucked Helen while I thought of all the things she had said and done to me, I fucked her fucking hard, for not wanting me to marry her daughter. I fucked Helen hard and long.

We made our own rhythmical music on the wall; I did not care if they could hear. We heard them and I was sure they knew we could hear them.

I felt her pussy had released some juices, she shouted out, "Now that's what I'm talking about, fuck yeah."

I kept thrusting, deep with fast strokes. I was not even close to cumming. Wendy's pussy was much tighter. Helen's is nice and it will make me cum, but not for a while yet.

She said, "You like fucking your mother in law don't you? You little perverted bastard, come on, fuck me, fuck me, go on. Fuck your mother in law, I can see you want to. Come on fill my cunt."

I felt her legs tighten around my back, I kept thrusting. I looked at her and her eyes stared back into mine, her mouth slightly open as she uttered, "Ahh, fuck, ah, ah..."

I stopped and she asked, "You finished? Did you cum?"

I said, "No not there yet bitch." That was her second orgasm.

I pushed her legs off my back as I drew myself onto my knees; I grabbed her legs at the ankles and raised them to her head. I lined up my cock and drove back into her dripping pussy.

I fucked her in anger; I plunged as deep as I could on every stroke. I watched her face, she smiled and her hands came to my arse. She dug her nails in and that just fuelled me more.

She dug harder and said, "Fuck you, you bastard, ahh, I'm cumming, I'm fuckin' cumming."

I kept pounding her pussy, I thought the bed was about to go through the wall. I slowed down the pace but drove in hard on each stroke.

She again said, "Bastard, I'm cumming again, fuck, yes, yes, yes."

She shuddered, her whole body vibrated intensely as she said, "Fuckin' cunt that was my fourth. Let's see what you really can do with that thing."

I was really hot; it felt like the room was on fire, perspiration dripped off me. I was tired and could not keep up any reasonable pace. I let her legs go and fell back onto the bed, on my knees. I took in deep gulps of air, my chest felt heavy, but my cock still craved to be relieved.

It was all quite, nothing from next door, just the sound of Helen and I as we wheezed for air.

She lay with outstretched legs and her hands were on her boobs as she pinched her nipples.

She looked down towards me and said, "God that was great. You fuck well; I see why Wendy married you."

We both still panted and as we looked at each other, we smiled and I said, "You know I hate you!"

She smirked and said, "No big deal, I hate you more."

She brought her feet up to my cock. She began to stroke and roll my cock between her feet. She said, "Dick's still hard."

I was almost back in control of my breathing and said, "I haven't cum yet."

She rolled my cock till the head was upside down and back the other way, she said, "We'll have to do something about that."

I placed my hands on her feet and put more pressure on and helped her to roll my cock with her feet.

I asked, "You want to go again?"

She said, "Nah."

I thought she teased me again with her stupid sense of humour. I removed my hands and I thought I'd play along and said, "Okay, I'll just go and jack off in the bathroom then."

She smiled and said, "Ha, Ha, very funny, go on then."

I didn't move.

She kicked my cock with a foot and said, "Lay down here; I'm going to see how you take a Helen blow job."

I thought 'Well that should be interesting,' I wonder how did her blow job differ from any other?

I lay down and Helen came to my side she grabbed my cock and spat on it. She took me in and stated to blow me off. She had most of my cock in her mouth but was able to stroke a bit of the shaft at the root. She played with my balls with her other hand. She pulled and massaged my balls.

My eyes were closed and I placed my hands behind my head. I tried hard not to move my hips. Just let her do her work.

Five maybe seven minutes later, she let go of my cock and took me in deep fully, 'Deep throat.'

God it felt good, she came back up and sucked hard, then went back down. The next time she came up, she slowly dragged her teeth along my shaft. It felt amazing; she even went down the shaft with a light grip with her teeth.

She let go of my balls and took hold of my cock with a hand and stroked it at a nice pace; she took my balls into her mouth and sucked on them. She bit them and pulled on them with her teeth. She liked to use her teeth a lot.

She let go of my balls and said, "You there yet?"

I said, "No."

She said, "Let me know before you blow."

She went back to blowing me. She sucked harder, she stroked harder and faster with a tighter grip. Fuck I was going to blow a fucking load soon. I did not know how much longer I could hold out for. Another few minutes passed and I was there, I said, "I'm there."

And she just stopped, she spat my cock out and released her grip and my cock was free in mid-air.

I opened my eyes and looked down and I said, "Keep going, I was there, I was going to cum!"

She winked at me, bent down to my cock and blew lightly on the head. A cool breeze ran across my cock-head. It felt great, but not as great as if I had cum.

She said, "I want you to blow your load in my cunt now, not in a couple of hours' time, unless you're actually capable of fucking me for a couple of hours?"

Bitch had already brought me to the edge, and I was sure not to last too long no matter how we did it.

She threw a leg over and straddled me; she took hold of my cock and guided it to her pussy's entrance. Once there she just sat down and took me all in. She was wet, I slipped in nicely and it felt good.

She came down and kissed me softly on the lips. I was so frustrated; I grabbed her face and sucked on her tongue. I pushed her up with my hips and started to fuck her. I went all out, I did not care if I came too soon I had a pent up frustration I needed to get rid of.

I fucked and fucked, I sucked her tongue and lips and she bit me back.

We were both mad for each other, maybe not quite 'each other,' but mad for the sex of it all.

It felt fantastic fucking another woman, after so long with just one. Yes okay, it's so long with my wife. But fucking that other woman and knowing that other woman was my mother in law, somehow felt much more erotic, somehow I wanted to fuck her forever and a day.

I was sure that that was not going to be a 'One off.'

I let go of her face and she rose up, she placed her hands on my chest and my hands were on her hips. The frantic pace slowed, but still a nice hard fuck.

She said, "Oh fuck, I'm there, I'm cumming."

She pushed down so hard that I could not thrust up any longer. She ground her hips onto my groin; she kept my cock in and thrust her hips back and forth. I moved my hands from her hips to her tits and pinched nipples, I squeezed her boobs.

She pulled hairs off my chest in fist loads and said, "Oh fuck that's fuckin' nice, sooo fuckin' nice."

Her hips slowed down and I said, "It's my turn now... mummy, fuck me now till I cum."

I placed my hands on to her thighs and squeezed them really hard, she said, "Mummy is it, okay my fat cocked bastard, let's make you cum."

She rose up and we started and a reasonable pace and fucked. We were both in unison. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my cock. It felt like my cock grew more and more with every thrust.

We fucked and fucked, even in that dim light I could see perspiration as it ran down her tits and stomach. I placed my hands on her thighs and they were wet too.

I grabbed a sheet which had come out of place and was hung over the edge of the bed. While we still fucked, I grabbed her round her neck and brought her down and wiped her forehead and face.

I let her up and then wiped her tits, stomach and thighs. I also mopped my brow as well before I threw the sheet back down.

I picked up the pace and Helen followed, god it felt nice.

I was not sure why and did not care at that time, because I wanted it to continue, I had been fucking Helen for the longest I've ever fucked a woman. I surprised myself, I thought I was the king of fuckers and felt proud of it. I didn't want it to end.

Helen interrupted our rhythm, she ground to a halt and said, "Jesus fuckin' hell I'm there, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck."

She again ground her hips on my groin and her pelvic thrusts back and forth. She said, "Mummy's fuckin' happy, but mummy's fuckin' worn-out. You anywhere near cumming sonny?"

I did not want it to end, but I was close to cumming, I said, "Yeah I'm close, but if you keep stopping like this then I may carry on for a while longer."

I could see Helen's body more clearly as the room filled up with light. It approached dawn. And I had no idea what the time was.

Helen looked at me and said, "Come on let's finish you. We'll have to get going soon, or we'll never get to Wendy."

I rubbed her hips and asked, "You okay? Can you carry on?"

She said, "Yes, I've had a breather, let's do it."

With that she rose up and looked at my cock coming out of her, she said, "Look at that fat cock, it's pulling my pussy out, fuck."

She looked up towards me and said go on fuck me. She looked back down as I fucked her slowly, she said, "Fuckin' hell, it looks so fuckin' sexy."

She looked back up and we started to fuck again and that time we went all out and I smacked her pussy hard as we collided, there was a loud audible slap from between us and the bed beat against the wall.

Daylight came through stronger, Helens body became more visible, fuck she looked good. She looked sexier than the night before.

Her body shone, the sunlight made her body glow. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, I never really got to suck on those properly, that would have to wait till the next time. I was sure that there would to be a next time and a time after that again and again. 'Fuck, my life's going to change.'

Helen said, "I'm cumming, fuck yes, o my fuckin' god."

She came down and then o yes I felt it, and that time no one could have stopped me. I grabbed her hips and I wanted to be in control. I pushed up high and brought her hips down hard, I blew a fuckin' load. I withdrew and again pumped into her.

She still announced that she was cumming and I was too, I blew several loads into her. She dismounted very quickly. I felt disappointed, but she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me off. Fuck it hurt to cum as she milked my cock straight into her mouth.

My hips twanged with her every draw; she licked me off and dropped to my side. We both hugged as we tried to get our breath back.

It felt so nice to be cuddled with Helen, we could have stayed there for a long time, if it was not for the fact that we needed to be somewhere.

We showered and got ready to leave. As we left the couple from next door were leaving as well.

We looked at each other and a guilty smile came across all four of our faces in silence. Helen and I passed them and as we did, I heard the woman say to her man, "I've told Terry that I'm leaving him."

We got to the front desk and paid. It was the same man on reception and he said, "I'm sorry about the room, I thought it was a twin. I'm new here."

Helen grinned broadly at the man and said, "That's okay, we found a way of dealing with it. O and I would like to book that same room for the day after tomorrow."

12