Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika nodded. "Groups of floors have advocates, I take care of our VIP's. I was hoping you wouldn't mind me taking you on a quick tour of the amenities that are now at your disposal."

I looked at Janie, who shrugged and nodded.

"Lead on, Erika," I declared. "We're ready to be blown away."

It might've been a bit of a subtle challenge, but I wanted everything to be perfect this week for Janie and I, even if this hotel had to go out of its way to accomodate us. She led us out of our room and down the hallway, pointing out the ice machine and dispensing machines. Our floor also included a pool with a hot tub, a dry sauna, a wet one and an small gym. We then went down to the seventeenth floor and were introduced to one of the bars, one that specialized in sakes and scotches, both of which caught Janie's and my attention, since we were snobs about both scotch and sake.

She took us to another bar on the twelth floor, a wine bar, and they indeed had some excellent selections. With a particular grin, she then showed us a set of frosted glass doors. She allowed us in and we were quite enthralled by what awaited us.

"This is our spa," she explained. "We have attendants who will give you just about every type of massage or rubdown you require, with the service being tacked on to your overall bill. And since you're staying in one of the VIP suites, you can actually call down and have one of them come to your room if you would prefer the additional privacy."

Janie looked at me and I nodded to her. We could afford a session or two. Erika then took us down to the main floor where she showed us the bistros and restaurants the hotel hosted, informing us that complimentary breakfasts began at seven in the morning and went til ten.

"So what brings you two to our hotel?" she asked as she walked with us through the foyer, noticing we were holding hands.

"Well, I live here, but Michael came to visit me for a week." Janie replied.

"Yeah, it's been a rotten year for me, so my darling Janie suggested I come out to visit and we'd spend a week drunk in a jacuzzi and visiting strip clubs."

Janie blushed but our advocate Erika laughed. "In that case, let me get you a bunch of VIP passes to all the best downtown gentleman's clubs. These'll come in really handy for you..."

She went to a safe behind the check-in desk and returned with several VIP passes, meaning we wouldn't have to pay a cover charge to enter these exclusive clubs and also recieve complimentary drinks. Erika then escorted us back to our room, coming in with us and pointing out some minor details about our suite. She then asked if we had any other questions.

"Just one," I mentioned. "I brought a celebratory bottle of champagne with me, but that'll no doubt be polished off very quickly. Rather than constantly heading out to the store, could the hotel possibly sell us a bottle or two if necessary?"

"Oh," Erika said, pausing. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. Because of your suite and the length of your stay, your champagne from the hotel is complimentary."

Janie blinked. "You mean, if we kill off a bottle, we can phone down for another and it's part of what we've booked for?"

Erika nodded.

"And we can just keep ordering bottles?"

"Yes, dear." Erika answered. "Order as many bottles as you like, and don't worry about abusing the privilege, we've had rappers and sports stars stay here with their entourages, I'm sure we can meet your needs. Just call and ask, we can legally bring up to three bottles at a time. I hope you two have a splendid stay, I'll check on you tomorrow."

And then she exited, leaving us alone in our deluxe suite. We were silent for several seconds before Janie turned and looked at me. "Absinthe, scotch, cognac, wine and now unlimited champagne? We're gonna be so shit-faced this whole week."

"That was kinda the plan anyway," I said, moving to her and cupping her cheek with my hand and looking down into her eyes. "So, let's get natural and explore our new digs..."

She nodded and I drew her in to kiss her. We stood holding one another close, kissing deeply as we bagan to remove one another's clothing. As she knelt and pulled down my boxers, she kissed my cock gently, sizing it up for a moment.

"I've got all week to practice..." she reminded herself. She put a hand around my shaft and stroked me, causing me to swell a little. I then drew her up while I knelt. Pulling down her panties, I leaned in and planted a slow, firm kiss against her smooth pussy. She shivered and stood me up as she stepped out of the tiny purple underthings. Hand-in-hand, we walked over to the window and looked out.

It really was a magnificent view. Our window took up the entire length of the wall, with a sill large enough for her to stand on. Which is exactly what Janie did. I helped her up onto the ledge and she stood naked in the window, looking over the cities she called home. I just smiled up at her, caressing her butt gently.

"Get the feeling we're gonna do it here in the window?" she mused. "Not many peple can see us, unless they look way up and from a certain distance away. They might have a better view at night, I don't know."

I helped her down again and led her to the bed. We crawled onto it and immediately tangled ourselves together, kissing slowly and squirming our bodies together. Caressing and squeezing one another, it wasn't long before I was hard and she was wet.

"God, I want to fuck you..." she murmured. "But I want to try it in the jacuzzi, I've never done that before."

"Whatever you want, darling," I replied, smiling at her and kissing her nose. "You know I love you."

She sighed. "I love you too. I just..."

I raised an eyebrow. "What? Tell me."

"This... is going to be a very out of control and emotional week for me," she explained. "And no, not because I'm about to have my period, because I'm not. But I've never been so nuts about a guy, nowhere near."

"So? We know we're crazy about each other." I reasoned.

"I just..." she tried to find the words. "I love you. I want to..."

It suddenly dawned on me what my beloved Janie was saying and I held her head gently as I kissed her face and neck.

"Well, how about this..." I suggested. "Let's just go crazy and be madly in love all week. You're right, you're a lesbian and I'm leaving, so why shouldn't we just be the most in-love couple anywhere in the city for the next six days?"

She considered what I was saying. "So just... say whatver we feel, no matter how silly and if you propose to me, I say yes and just enjoy the dopaine rush?"

I nodded. "Endless alcohol, strippers, fucking and being madly in love for the next six days, no hesitation or anything held back."

"Then I am madly in love with you, Michael," she purred, rolling over onto me and kissing me hungrily. "Now take me into that bathroom and fuck the hell out of me in our jacuzzi while we drink champagne and eat chocolate-covered strawberries."

We kissed hungrily for a while longer, squirming our bodies together and fondling one another. I was damned hard and her pussy was slippery against me. I wanted to take her right there and then, but she'd made it clear that the jacuzzi was our first obejctive. I rolled her onto her back and held her face in my hands, looking down into her wide blue eyes as I slid my cock up and down her sticky lips, making us both shudder.

"Alright," I breathed, fighting the urge to thrust deep inside and just take her right there. "You go get the hot tub filled and turn on the jets while I bring the champagne and other goodies."

She nodded. "Don't forget the camera, we'll send Hannah more pictures to drive her crazy."

Reluctantly I clambered off her and she made her way off the bed and into the bathroom. I sat on the bed for a moment, rubbing my face as I tried to rein in my flaring libido. I reached down and run my fingers along the underside of my throbbing cock, feeling them come back sticky. I held them to my nose and sniffed, getting a delicious shiver from her wonderful scent.

A few deep breaths later, I got off the bed since I heard the water running in the bathroom. I found the bottle of champagne and retrieved the strawberries from the small fridge I'd put them in. I discovered two pretty crystal champagne flutes and both of our phones. Armed with all the goodies, I now sauntered into the bathroom and found Janie bending over the tub, reaching in and splshing the water around to test it. She didn't seem to know I was there yet.

I quietly put the goods down and move up behind her. I took hold of her hips firmly and pressed the head of my cock against her pussylips as they peeked out below her pert ass, moving it up and down. Janie shuddered and gasped, raising herself up to avoid losing her balance and then pushed her body back against mine, snaking an arm around my neck and kissing me.

"Mmmm, not just yet," she moaned through the kiss. "In the tub. It's so hard to wait, but I want you in the tub, Michael..."

She bent over and tested the water again while I kept massaging her behind and sliding my cock up and down between her cheeks. She moaned and squirmed back against me while waiting for the water level to rise.

I stepped back finally, no longer trusting myself to not just pin her and fuck her, not that she would have objected. She turned around and sat on the edge of the tub, smiling at me while spreading her legs. She crooked her finger and beckoned me closer. I stood between her legs, the head of my pulsing cock touching her pussylips. She reached down and took hold of my shaft, teasing the head up and down her slit slowly, smiling at me wickedly.

"You love me?" she asked coyly.

"I love you." I said readily.

"Think I love you?" she queried, winking.

"I'm getting that feeling." I replied.

"Think we're in love?"

"I know we are and we want to get married and be crazy in love." I breathed.

Janie shuddered at my words, enjoying how they made her feel. We were essentially going to roleplay being madly in love, just for the sheer joy and endorphin rush of it all week. And it was working. We held nothing back emotionally. It had been a rotten two years for me and a sweeping romance, even if it was only for a week, just might be what I needed.

Even if my newfound love was a devout lesbian.

We kissed again, body to body, my throbbing shaft pressed flat against her stomach while she wrapped her legs around me. We made out for several seconds until she broke the kiss and took a deep breath. She picked up her phone and took several pictures and video snaps of us from the waist up, meaning her breasts were exposed. I took several as well, although the regular pictures and videos I saved to my phone, while the snaps went to Hannah. Since we knew she and Les were lusting after Janie, this would drive her absolutely crazy.

The last snap video we sent was of the two of us kissing deeply, shot from two different angles. She giggled as we fired them off and we put down the phones. Janie unpacked the strawberries while I popped the cork on our champagne and filled the elegant flutes. I handed her one and we clinked our glasses, looking into one another's eyes.

"To my wonderful Janie, the girl I'm madly in love with." I said, smiling.

"To you, Michael," she replied quietly. "You made this all happen and I love you so much."

We each downed our glass and I refilled them. I'd have to be careful for now, we might get two refills out of the bottle before needing to call down for more. Janie took my hand and guided me into the tub, settling me down at one end. Clearly she felt the need to both tease and pamper me, because she refused to let me do anything. She turned off the water and smiled at me while finding the button for the jets.

The hot tub thrummed and grumbled to life, sending pressurized water jets against me, the best one being in the small of my back. Janie settled herself down on top of me, laying on my body and cuddling, her cheek to my chest. She nuzzled me for several moments beofre settling back to the other side of the tub, our feet locked in a casual embrace.

"Oh, God," she sighed as she took a sip of her champagne. "Good thing we have an agenda for getting out and doing things or I'd never want to leave this tub."

"Found a jet you like?" I asked, smirking.

"Not yet, but I will for you, I promise." Janie said. "Mmmm, this is heaven."

We sat silently for a few minutes, letting the jets work their magic. Finally, Janie stirred and reached over from her end to the sink and took the small tray with the strawberries on them. She now moved forward on her knees, placing herself between mine and held up one of the chocolate-covered delights.

"Mmmm, the chocolate's a little melty..." she purred, examining it and then placing it against her nipple, rubbing it around gently and leaving a swirling trail of sweetness. She offered me the strawberry and I took it in my mouth, biting it delicately just below the stem. I took one from the tray and traced it around her other nipple before offering it to her and she ate it daintily.

Janie then moaned and put down the tray as I pulled her closer, my mouth latching on to one of her breasts, sucking and licking on it wantonly. She shuddered and put her arms around me, settling into my lap, her pussy pressed against my cock again. He swelled and throbbed to life quickly, causing her to groan and squirm on my lap. As I licked her other breast, she squeezed the first, pulling on the sensitive nipple while my hands cupped her ass cheeks.

"Michael..." she whispered. "Please fuck me..."

I reached between us and placed my cockhead against her pliant pussylips, bracing her with my other hand around her back. With a moan, Janie slowly sank down onto me. She shivered as she took me in, my shaft opening her and stretching her insides wonderfully for us both. She was so tight.

"God, I love you..." she breathed as she kissed me. "Love you so much."

I held her to me and she sat still on my lap for some time, just adjusting to the feel of me inside her. Eventually, though, she began to slowly move, squirming on my lap while kissing me. The feel of the jets on us while her tight pussy gripped me was absolute heaven. We were warm and covered in sweat and bubbling water.

Janie groaned as I pulled down on her hips, pushing me deeper inside her. Her head fell back, her long blonde hair now trailing in the water. I kissed her neck and breasts lovingly, enthralled with the taste of her skin. My fingers caressed her back while hers gripped mine.

"Mmmm, want to take me from behind?" she purred, smiling at me. "I'll take snaps and pics to send to Hannah..."

I smiled back wickedly, loving how intent she was on proving my roomie wrong. I nodded and she clambered off me slowly, shuddering as my cock popped out of her. She turned herself around and leaned against the back of the tub, pointing her ass at me now. She took a moment to dry her hands so she could use the cellphones effectively while I knelt behind her.

Taking gentle hold of her cheeks, I spread them slightly and pressed my knob against her waiting slit, which bobbed on the churning waterline. She had my phone in one hand and hers already propped up facing us and recording. She began a long snap film as I slowly pushed inside her. She groaned as I slid forward, penetrating deep into her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels so different than a dildo..." she wheezed, composing herself and beginning another film. I allowed her to adjust again and then began to slowly move in and out, intoxicated by the sight of my cock slowly moving back and forth inside her, between those pink lips that swallowed me so prettily and hungrily.

She handed my phone back to me and I took several short videos of her back and ass, along with shots of my cock fucking in and out of her. I continued showing my shaft burying itself inside her, the thumb of my free hand squeezing her ass cheek and occasionally pressing gently against her little knot. She bit her lip and sighed at the tease.

I reached over her back and wrapped her long blonde hair in my fist, giving it a gentle pull. Janie groaned again, her pussy clenching around me in delighted response to my firm handling of her. Seeming to have finally adjusted to my cock inside her, she began to squirm her ass back against me in circles, trying to match my rhythm. She reached for her champagne flute and drank slowly from it as I fucked her.

"I want to try going a little faster and harder, Michael," she breathed, looking back at me. "Can we do that?"

"Of course, lover," I said, nodding and putting the phone aside in a safe place. "You start it off and when you tell me to pick up my pace, I will. Take your time, I'm enjoyng myself."

She nodded and braced her hands on the lip of the tub. Seconds later, she began moving back and forth a little faster, a little stronger. She was grunting as she did so, her body trembling as she experimented. I simply held on to her ass cheeks to steady her and let her do her thing. It felt wonderful to have the gloriously tight, wet pussy sliding up and down my length, her wet lips kissing the skin at the base of my shaft repeatedly.

"Nnnnn, fast feels good too," she panted, losing herself in the sensations. "I love how soft and hard your dick feels all at once, so much better than just rubber. Ah! And it throbs!"

"And you feel so tight and smooth, darling." I replied, squeezing her lucious cheeks before leaning forward and snaking my arms under to grope her dangling breasts. She gasped and shuddered, grinding herself back against me wantonly at the unexpected but most welcome touch.

"Fuck!" she grunted, now working her hips in strong circles against me. "You sure know your way around a girl's body."

"Well I like girls exclusively, so it's kind of a hobby of mine," I quipped, pinching her nipples and eliciting another shameless moan. "But I must say, I love everything about how you feel, Janie."

"Nnnn," she gulped. "Is it... because you love me?"

"Yes." I replied, nodding, moving my hips against her, reveling in the feel of her pussy swallowing my cock greedily.

"Because we're in love..." she sighed, now moving back and forth, faster and faster.

"Yes."

"God, I'm in love with you, Mike!" she keened, her shining body slick with sweat as the water roared and bubbled around us. "We're gonna do this... all week... fuck..."

Her pussy was clenching me tighter and tighter now, it wouldn't be long before we lost ourselves in the throes of orgasm. I began thrusting more strongly, returning to my position kneeling behind her. My fist gripped her hair again and pulled back on her neck while the other one squeezed her ass cheeks. Janie hissed and arched her spine while pushing back against me. My thighs thumped against her ass as my cock invaded her increasingly moist and hungry womanhood.

"Oh, God, you're gonna cum in me..." she whimpered. "Mmmmmm, do it, fuck..."

I pumped in and out of her quicker and quicker, her breath coming in gasps before she seized up suddenly, letting out an almost strangled sound, her body rigid. Then she squealed through clenched teeth, her pussy clenching me incredibly tightly, pulsing around my shaft as she came. I moved back and forth quicker than ever, my throbbing cockhead pushing back inside mercilessly as her tunnel closed around it.

She pushed back with her hands against the edge of the tub, driving herself onto me as deep as she could, her whole body straining and shaking with effort as her orgasm continued. Her pussy pulsed and tightened around my surging cock, unwilling to relinquish me. She was growling in her throat, as if she was trying to not scream loudly and alert the whole floor of our carnal activities.