Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She she sagged forward, panting slowly and barely holding herself against the edge of the tub. But I hadn't cum yet and I pulled her up onto my thighs, making her sit straight up on them. She shuddered and gasped as she sank onto my cock, while my arms wrapped around her, pulling her tight to me. I thrust inside her vigrorously, not giving her a moment to recover, her pussy still fluttering around my manhood. Her eyes widened as she squirmed on my lap, feeling another climax building. I felt my own orgasm approaching, a boiling, tingling sensation that was spreading through my body rapidly. I held Janie close, both of us straining against one another...

I groaned loudly against her neck and shoulder while she cried out, both of us shaking as I pumped my cum deep inside her. Her pussy spasmed around my throbbing shaft greedily, milking me for my essence. She turned her face to mine and we kissed feverishly as we fucked, bodies locked together in ecstasy. I squeezed her breasts and she ground down onto my lap in a frenzy.

I almost fell over, panting from my exertions. Janie slowly leaned forward, supporting herself on the edge of the tub, breathing like she'd just run a marathon. We said nothing for some time before she reached over with a trembling hand to take hold of the champagne bottle and stook a stiff drink from it. Exhaling slowly, she passed it to me and I tilted my head back, draining the rest of the contents before putting it aside.

"Can we... go hug and kiss and cuddle on the bed?" she asked in a quiet voice. "I'm feeling very emotional and cuddly right now."

I nodded and stopped the jets, the quietness that followed almost defeaning. I snaked one foot backwards and pulled up the stopper on the drain. The water level began receding and we just held still for some time. I caressed and fondled her gently until the water had become low enough for me to pull out of her and turn her over to lie on her back in the tub. I then lay on top of her and she shivered as I pushed back inside, her tired pussy giving easily before me. We wrapped our arms around one another and kissed deeply and lovingly for some time. Finally, I rose to my knees and pulled her up, helping her out of the tub. I dried her while she gathered the phones and strawberries up and then dried myself, following her to the main room.

We climbed into the bed and snuggled together, pulling the covers over ourselves. Lips met and tongues tangled as we kissed and caressed, enjoying a heartfelt closeness brought about by losing ourselves to our emotions for the week, totally in love. We whispered it to one another softly and without reservation, knowing the other meant it too.

"We'll need more champagne when we wake up," she said quietly, her eyelids already closing as sleep came to take her. "Sound good?"

"I'll call down for three bottles when we get up," I assured her. "Sleep now, I love you."

"I love you too, Mike..." she murmured, drifting off. I kissed her gently and closed my eyes. The day was young, it wasn't even late afternoon yet.

***

I woke up when I felt Janie stirring. She purred and moved her body against mine, hands exploring my frame. I smiled and pulled her close, kissing her around her face before smiling at her. "Hey, you..."

"Hey," she said back. "Love you."

"I love you. Marry me?"

"Oh, God, yes..." she said, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply as we enjoyed the dopamine rush of confessing a deep and unabiding love along with the taboo of marriage. Intellectually, of course, we both remembered deep down that we weren't getting married, but our agreed emotional attachment for the week provided us with the perfect opportunity to indulge our very strong feelings for one another.

Eventually, she ended our liplock and began kissing her way down my body, complimenting me on the fragrance of my skin. I smelled very 'mannish' according to her, which I could only assume was a good thing, since she wasn't objecting to it.

She arrived at my cock finally, which was not hard, but might have been swelling somewhat due to her proximity. She stared at it for some time, lifting it and poking around at it with interest. There was a certain kitten-like curiosity to her expression, like she'd never seen a dick before. She looked up at my face and saw me smirking at her.

"I've never voluntarily been this close to one before." Janie explained. "My one straight sex experience was a complete disaster, as I've told you, and I sure as hell didn't spend time nosing around at his johnson."

"Well, take your time to say hello and get to know one another," I said casually, putting my hands behind my head. "Warning you now, though, he spits if you get him riled."

She giggled. "Like a one-eyed llama." She examined him some more, her other hand fondling my sac. Eventually she began planting kisses against him, around the head and along the shaft. I controlled myself, not allowing him to get hard, since she was just being curious and experimenting, which I didn't object at all to.

"I assume you've done anal with a girl?" she asked, watching intently while she hand stroked up and down my shaft slowly. I nodded. "Ever had it done to you?"

"No," I said softly but with a finality of tone. "I let a girl finger my ass once, that was enough. Not my thing."

"Didn't like it?" she mused. "Did it hurt?"

"It didn't hurt, no, but it just made me feel really full and it was hard to breathe."

She looked up at me curiously, still jerking my cock slowly. "Full? What did she have in you?"

"Just her middle finger," I replied. "She moved it back and forth while she was sucking on me and I remember thiking I felt really full and not understanding with some women and guys liked it so much. If I want to feel full, I'll eat, dammit, not shove a burrito up my butt."

She snickered. "Everything is food with you. Well, I like having my ass fingered and licked, at least by girls. I've let a girl fuck my ass once with a pocket dildo, but nothing quite as intimidating as your cock. If I decide to try it, will you fuck my ass?"

"Of course," I said. "Whenever you like, we've got plenty of alcohol."

She giggled again. "Well, that will help lower the ol' inhibitions and fortify my bravery. I'm pretty proud of how I'm doing through all this."

"Yes, such a horrendous trial for you, oh sapphic goddess." I laughed. "To have thy divine and unmarred lesbian temple so defiled and desecrated by a hulking barbarian male like myself."

"Oh, I'm enjoying the pillaging of my temple, I promise..." she purred, holding my cock and gently putting her mouth around the head. She held it in her mouth for a moment, enjoying how it felt and tasting my skin. Her tongue pressed against the head while her hand moved slowly up and down again. My shaft started to harden and she made a pleased sound at the effect she was having on me.

"Mmmm, are you okay with me just practicing on you for a bit?" she asked, looking up at me. "I'm really wanting to experiment at the moment."

"By all means, darling, do what thou wilt," I said cheerfully, enjoying watching her and feeling her mouth on me. "I am at your service."

Janie nodded and went back to work, her hand moving up and down my thickening, hardening length and her mouth concentrating on the head. Her tongue poked and swirled around it. She sucked on it gently, while her thumb found the thick vein on the underside of my shaft and pressed along it.

"Does it really feel good when the girl does this?" she asked, keeping up the gentle pressure as she stroked. "I admit, I read about it in a women's mag and I've seen it in porn."

I nodded. "It's an accent, not a primary sensation," I said. "It's to enhance how you feel, not take your mind off the woman's mouth or anything."

"Gotcha," she said, going back to work. She put her mouth around my cockhead again and then hummed as she moved a little past it, working her way down my shaft. She pulled back and sighed, looking at me in comical despair. "This is gonna take a lot of work and practice, Michael, I'm sorry. You okay with that?"

I laughed. "I'm sure I'll survive your oral experimentations, babe."

"Good," she said, before pausing to ponder something. "Remember, we need more champagne."

I nodded and reached over to the side table and took the phone, dialing the front desk. Per Erika's guidelines, I asked three bottles and was informed they'd be along in short order. Janie played with my cock for another five minutes before releasing me somewhat reluctantly. I rose and went to my suitcase to fish out my robe, putting it on and tying it around my waist.

"I love that robe," Janie cooed as she crawled underneath the covers while we waited. "Never seen that one on you."

"My fave." I said, spinning slowly for her. I had brought along two silk kimono-style robes, one red with gold accents, covered in oriental dragons, while the other was black with silver accents covered in graceful cranes. I wore them smugly, knowing I was the best-dressed man anywhere in the city when I had them on. I had opted for the red robe at this time.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and I answered- a bellhop presented me with three bottle of champagne and I thanked him with a ten. I was putting the bottles on the table when the phone buzzed at us. Janie crawled across the bed slowly and answered it.

"Hello? Oh, hi, Erika," she said, looking at me and winking. "Yes, we did just receive three bottles, thank you. That should cover us for tonight, I would think. Yeah, we're really celebrating just being on vacation together... yeah, we've broken in the jacuzzi, of course, and the bed is wonderful. Love the view too, we can see the whole city. Oh, okay, yes, let me write that down, I just need the pencil... okay, I've got it. Thank you very much! Yes, you too!"

She hung up. "Just Erika checking on us," she said casually, laying out and stretching languourously, drawing my eye to her lovely form. "She left us her personal cell number, in case we need anything special or... sensitive."

"Must be a slow week on the twentieth and twenty-first floors," I chuckled. "Still, personal attentions from the management is always a nice touch. And we know they're well-stocked for champagne."

"But it's not really champagne, is it?" she asked, sitting up with her legs crossed. "It's sparkling wine."

I shrugged. "Sparkling wine and champagne are exactly the same thing, but by international agreement, it can only be called champagne if it's from the French region of Champagne. But they're made exactly the same way and taste the same. Some Sonoma spakling wines are better than some champagnes."

"Our friends are right," she giggled, smirking at me. "You are completely annoying with all the trivia and irrelevant shit you know."

"Irrelevant my un-fingered ass," I retorted. "If I hadn't explained that, you'd be hiding your disappointment about getting sparkling wine and not champagne, as you'd been promised."

"Okay, you got me there," she admitted. "Think they have any actual champagne?"

"Oh doubtless their bar does, I'll see if I can con Erika into getting us a bottle," I said casually. "Have you ever had a Death In The Afternoon?"

She shook her head.

"It's a shot of absinthe in a champagne glass, topped off with champagne," I explained. "Ernest Hemingway is supposed to have invented it."

"Ooh, for real?" she asked, curious.

"That's what I've been told he named his book after," I replied. "But it's not like I was there."

"Wow," she mused, smirking at me again. "A historical event you aren't old enough to remember. I didn't think that was possible."

I paused and looked at her. She smiled back at me smugly. Without another word, I pulled a second bottle of champagne from the alcohol bag I'd brought with me, twisting the wire that held down the stopper off. I walked up to her and climbed onto the bed, her eyes locked with mine.

Before she knew what was happening, I'd pressed the stopper against her pussylips, pinning her back against the headboard. I smiled evilly at her when her eyes widened.

"Who's old?" I whispered, nuzzling the stopper against her lips. "Hmmm?"

"I... I..."

I pressed a little harder. "I'm waiting. It ain't long before this thing pops, you know."

She almost seemed too shocked to speak, as if afraid that the champagne stopper would shoot through her pussy and out the back of her skull when it went. I teased it against her lips some more.

"Not you," she finally said, still wide-eyed. "You're not old."

"Damn right," I muttered, pulling the top off and smirking as I turned the bottle upside down to demonstrate it was in fact empty. Her eyes went even wider.

"Motherfucker..." she whispered. "You scared the living shit out of me. Why are you carrying around an empty bottle like that?"

I shrugged. "I figured we'd fill it with something as a memento of our time together. I have another one for you as well."

Her eyes softened and she sighed. "You crazy bastard, I was all kinds of shocked and a little scared."

"Oh, I'd never do anything to hurt you, I love you," I said gently, pressing the bottle's mouth against her pussylips and teasing it gently, just parting them. "Perfectly willing to scare you, though."

She flopped back on the bed. "I think I'll take that drink now."

I laughed and went back to the table to retrieve the absinthe. I made two Deaths and joined her on the bed. She sipped it experimentally, almost making a face.

"Jesus," she exclaimed. "I knew absinthe tasted like anise or licorice, but that really strong."

"That's why it's so dangerous," I said, sipping mine. "You can't taste the alcohol, at it tends to be about a hundred and seventy-proof on average."

"So the stories about people hallucinating are bullshit," she mused. "By the time you could have ingested enough of that thujone stuff, you'd be dead from alcohol poisoning."

I nodded and clinked my champagne flute against hers. We drank again and she finished her glass off, concluding that she liked the concoction.

"Maybe, but we should also eat." I pointed out. "I don't want you drinking on an empty stomach. Then you'll pass out and I won't be able to take advantage of you."

"Oh, I wouldn't mind if you fucked me in my sleep," she said, waving dismissively. "Wouldn't be the first time, just the first time a guy's done it."

I laughed and pulled her to me. We kissed and rolled around on the bed for a while, whispering loving words to one another. Finally we decided to ask the front desk where would be a good place to eat nearby, so we got dressed and went downstairs. It turned out there was a Thai restaurant not far away and their food was excellent. We headed in the direction indicated. The food was indeed excellent. The decor of the place was also lovely and I took several pictures of Janie wearing one of the tall, pointed golden crowns you see on dancers in Thailand.

Maybe two hours later we returned to the hotel, with bellies full of curried and chili'd beefs and basil chicken. We'd had a few Thai beers and Janie was feeling pleasantly buzzed. She leaned against me in the elevator, smiling up at me.

"We've got all week for strip clubs," she mentioned. "Tonight, let's stay in and christen that room real good. I want you to fuck me everywhere in it."

I turned my head to look at the middle-aged woman in the elevator who Janie seemed to have forgotten about. She looked back and me and smiled. Clearly she wasn't too horrified by my partner's language.

Which was just as well, because Janie chose that moment to pull my face down to hers and kiss me rather sloppily while pressing her body to mine. If there'd been a rhino horn on her crotch I would have been impaled on it. She got off on the twelth floor and we continued on to our floor uninterrupted. Doubtless we were putting on a good show for the elevator security cam, because Janie could barely keep her clothes on.

She had already removed her top by the time I pressed our keycard to the lock on our room and she pulled me inside. She kissed me greedily as she pulled my shirt off me and then her bra. Her breasts squashed to my chest while I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom, her legs around my waist. If was getting dark outside finally, the lights of the city now illuminating our window. I put her down on the windowsill and she stripped off her pants while watching me. I made another Death in The Afternoon for each of us and she drank it without hesitation.

"Mmmm, look how wet my panties are already," she purred, spreading her legs to show me the dark spot that was decorating the front of the purple panties. "I get really fucking horny when I'm shit-faced, so get me good and drunk and we'll go wild, okay?"

She took another sip of her drink and beckoned me to her. I drew my body into hers and kissed her deeply. She moaned languidly, passing absinthe and champagne from her mouth into mine. As she did so, she fumbled with my pants, unbuckling my belt and then allowing my pants to fall. I stepped out of them and was now clad only in my boxers, my hardening cock pressing to her wet panties.

"Mmmmm, gimme that cock..." she said, getting off the windowsill and sinking to her knees. She pulled down my boxers and took my stiff shaft in her hands. She swirled her tongue around the head and put it back in her mouth, humming. Clearly alcohol did away with any reservations she had, because she slipped lower than before down its length before starting to bob back and forth. She fondled my balls while she sucked on me and I held her head gently.

Granted, she didn't exactly know what she was doing, but it was my Janie and it thrilled me to have her mouth on my dick. She squeezed and pumped her hand gently, rolling her tongue around the head when she'd pulled back before sliding her lips back down again. She moaned as her fingers snaked inside her panties and fingered her pussy. Her lovely alabaster skin took on a flushed tone as she grew warmer and wetter.

"Nnnn, the phones..." she murmured. "Need the phones to put Hannah in her place."

I reluctantly detached myself from her mouth and stepped across the room to retrieve the phones while she stripped out of her panties and tossed them aside. She sat herself up on the windowsill, the marble warmed by the afternoon and evening sun. She looked at me expectantly as I returned, her legs slightly parted. I stopped and opened another bottle of the champagne, passing it to her. Without hesitation, she drank directly from the bottle before passing it to me. I took a stiff pull as I handed her phone to her while I stood between her legs. I placed the bottle beside her on the windowsill and gently pushed her back onto her elbows, legs still dangling over the side.

"Gonna fuck me here in the window?" she said in a husky voice, her blue eyes smouldering with desire. I responded by lifting her legs and puling them apart, pressing my swollen cockhead against her gooey, pliant netherlips.

We both groaned as I slid inside her slowly, her pussy taking me within its tight confines. She sucked in her breath and squeezed herself around me. I was finally pushed in to the hilt and we stared at one another for several moments before she took another swig from the bottle. I began moving back and forth, still holding her legs apart, her body jiggling at my thrusts. She moaned softly as I fucked her, picking up one of the phones and beginning to record us moving together in rhythm.

She pointed the camera at my face and then trailed it down to our middles, where she filmed my cock sliding in and out of her, then up her body to her own face, leaving no doubt as the veracity of the identity of the people fucking. She then put the phone down and picked up mine, repeating the process for posterity.