Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, your cock feels good in me," she grunted, body moving back and forth in time with my thrusts. "So fucking warm..."

I squeezed her legs closer together now, increasing the pressure on my cock and hooked her knees over my shoulders. She shuddered and gasped as the angle of penetration changed. She tilted her head back and clenched her teeth, sighing in pleasure. I slid in and out, my hips now slapping against her ass while we fucked.

"Holy fuck," she gasped, finally stopping me and moving me back so she could clamber down. She turned around and leaned on the sill, slowly swaying her ass at me and smirking. "Get back in there, Michael..."

I took hold of her cheeks and teased my cock up and down between them for several seconds before slipping back inside her pussy. She breathed loudly and pushed back against me as I filled her. Without hesitation, she began grinding back against me, squeezing herself around my shaft. I pushed in and out of her, gripping her cheeks tightly. We both moaned in pleasure as we fucked, lost in a universe no bigger than our hotel room and devoid of all distractions. There was only the two of us.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight," I grunted as I thumped against her ass rhythmically. "I love how you feel."

"Gnnnnn, just fuck me," she panted, leaning on her hands and pushing back and forth now, her skin pink with desire and starting to glisten. "God, Michael, fucking cum in me again..."

She braced herself with one hand while she took another drink of her champagne, groaning into the bottle as my cock touched deep inside her. My hands reached forward and massaged her breasts, pinching and pulling at the nipples. We were both getting hot and sweaty, extra warmth provided by the alcohol we kept imbibing.

"Take me to the bed," Janie said in short breaths. "You should fuck me on that big, beautiful bed."

Reluctantly I pulled out of her and led her over to the bed, each of us carrying our bottle of champagne. She crawled onto it and rolled over on to her back, spreading her legs wide. She reached down and pulled her thick, glistening pussylips apart, showing me her inner pink. I got between her legs and pressed my mouth against her slit, licking her hungrily and she let out a loud moan, clutching my head. She was absolutely sloppy-wet, her arousal permeating my senses.

I finally pulled up and laid on top of her. I placed my cock at her entrance and slid in while I looked deep into her eyes. She exhaled as I glided in to the hilt and then wrapped her legs around my waist. I began pumping my hips slowly, working my cock in and out of her. Janie bit her lip but kept her eyes locked with mine.

Her hips rolled against me, her pussy flexing around my shaft. Janie flexed her fingers on my back, her breathing becoming heavier. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue tangling with hers. We moaned into one another's mouths as our bodies melded together like pieces of an erotic puzzle. She shuddered as I bit and tugged on her lower lip.

Then without warming I rolled over on to my back, meaning she was lying on top of me. My hands reached for her ass cheeks and spread them while I began sliding in and out of her vigourously. Janie let out a ragged gasp and pushed back on my cock while she sat up. She churned up and down on my lap, her long blonde hair dancing around her shoulders while her breasts jiggled and bounced seductively. I reached up and massaged them, causing her to groan very loudly. Anyone passing our door in the hallway now knew what was happening in here.

Janie took her bottle of champagne and drank from it as she squirmed on my lap, clearly enjoying herself.

"You sure like to drink." I said as I pushed my hips up and went deep inside her.

"Mmm-hmmm," she replied, nodding. She pulled the bottle away from her lips. "I love to drink while I fuck, too. Just my first time ever doin' it while fucking a guy."

"I'm only your second guy." I pointed out, pinching her nipples and making her shudder.

"And you're all... the guy I need..." she moaned, still grinding away on my cock, her movements getting more and more deliberate. Putting the bottle down, she leaned forward, placing her hands on my shouders to brace herself and began pushing down on me while grinding in circles. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure we shared. I kept squeezing and massaging her breasts while I slid my cock in and out of her.

Our bodies were shining with our exertions, smelling of raw sex and uninhibited lust. I held her tighter as she worked her hips on me faster and faster, the two of us racing toward a titan climax together. Her pussy was rippling around my cock and I pushed deeper inside her. We were both panting and gasping as we fought to hold on, to delay the peak just a little longer. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and my hands squeezed her breasts harder. Her spine curved as she drove her hips down, mouth shut tight as she let out a desperate squeak.

The dam burst and we both came, hard. Janie arched her back and threw her head back as she cried out, crushing her pussy against my hips, almost gushing as she came. I pushed up with all my might, clenching my teeth and growling as I pumped my cum deep inside her. We ground and thrust ferociously against each other, hands gripping so tightly we were leaving welts on one another's skin. She clenched my cock with unreal pressure, so wet and tight it was making my head spin. My cum began seeping out her while we rolled and shuddered, surrendering to our orgasm.

Janie collapsed forward against me, her body soaked with perspiration and trembling. Her eyes were closed as she nuzzled her cheek against my shoulder and I held her tight, my hips still moving gently as her pussy milked the last cum out of my cock. Neither of us could say anything, not yet. We were silent for some time, just content with our microcosm of love and unrestricted pleasure.

We both finally stirred and I slowly sat up, keeping her in my lap and my cock buried inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands behind my neck. Our faces were close to one another as we stared into each other's eyes, bodies still melded together as one.

I think at that very moment we were truly in love.

The kiss we shared was so deep and soul-touching. Neither of us wanted that moment to end and I pretty sure either of us would have given anything to see it continue. Her body pressed to mine while I was still inside her, mouths locked while tongues slowly caressed one another, hearts beating together and hands holding us close. It was scene of perfect love.

She pulled her mouth away from the kiss and pressed the champagne bottle to her lips, draining it finally. I chuckled as I took of mouthful from mine. I was about to offer her the bottle when she pressed her mouth against my mouth and took the champagne from me, moaning in secret delight. As silly as it sounds, we shared most of the rest of the bottle this way, passing the bubbling liquid back and forth until the bottle was empty and Janie decidedly drunk.

"You..." she said, smiling lopsidedly and poking my nose. "Are the best fuck I've ever had. Man or woman."

"I'll believe you when about the woman part when you say it sober," I replied. "But since you've only fucked one other guy in your life, not much of a challenge."

"S'enuff," she slurred, kissing my neck and shoulders, biting my trapezius gently. "If I tell you I like how you fuck, then you should know."

I nodded, smirking, since she was getting more blitzed by the second.

"And I love you," she added. Her pupils were getting progressively wider. "I'm in love with you... 'cuz we agreed on it an' I don't half-ass on agreements. Full ass on 'em..."

We kissed again, sloppily. She was running her tongue around my mouth and lower face, holding me by my cheeks. "'n we've got this whole week to be in love an' fuck one another to little bits..."

She slowly, unsteadily raised her hips, allowing my cock to pop out of her. She seemed to ignore the 'glooping' sounds her pussy was making as she sidled down between my legs, her face now over my still erect manhood. Clearly the alcohol overcame her lesbian inexperience or reticence, because she began sucking our mingled cum off of me without hesitation. Her mouth worked its way down my shaft and she bobbed up and down several times before licking the underside, along the bulging vein.

Then her hand pumped my cock steadily while she rested her forehead against my thigh, trying to stay awake. From slutty drunk to sleepy drunk in three point six. At least there was no crying phase. Finally, she crawled back up to me and made me lay back down. She snuggled onto me, smiling dreamily and saying she loved me forever and then went to sleep. I waited several moments to make sure she was well and truly gone before gently extricating myself from her tangle of limbs and heading into the bathroom. I didn't shower, since using the nifty dual heads without her seemed wrong, so I just washed myself off in the sink before crawling back into bed, wondering what tomorrow held.

And on that suspicion, I got my phone out and began texting Erika, saying I needed the hotel to find something unusual for me...

***

Author's Notes: A longer chapter, yes, but I can't write short chapters to save my life and am a slave to lurid detail. Some people have pointed out the inconsistencies of my publishing schedules for various stories and for this I make no apologies, since many stories are already written and just need an edit and polish before being posted. TCT is one of them and being posted as a special request.

You'll notice the pace of this story is often quite a bit slower than my others and there's a good reason for that. Some people will no doubt prefer the laconic pace of this offering as opposed to some others, like Alex & Alexa or My Naughty Neighbour, which seem to happen virtually overnight. If you're like me, then fast and slow have their places and it's all good.

It's an exciting time to be a progressive Canadian, since a new Liberal majority government swept into power yesterday. Now if only the Blue Jays can keep it together and the Leafs could get their act together, life'd be pretty damn good.

I think either My Naughty Neighbour or The Great Khan will be the next story to update, so keep an eye out.

- Management