Twin Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dexxa
Dexxa
18 Followers

He marvelled at how soft her lips were. They were being pushed forcibly against his with her warm, wet tongue probing between his lips in search of his own. He could taste the faintest hint of cherry from whatever she had put on her lips. Jessica pushed her whole body against his. Steve could feel the soft flesh of her breasts pushing against his chest, her little nipples rubbing against him. Steve ran his fingers through her beautiful blonde hair and was rewarded with a sweet, lingering fragrance of flowers. As he had been so immersed in enjoying this beautiful young girl kissing him so passionately, he hadn't been paying attention to what her hands were doing.

A gentle squeeze to his cock brought him back to his senses with a smile. He slowly slid his hands down from her hair to explore the rest of her youthful figure. His left hand gently squeezed her right breast. It was quite small and not a full handful. He could feel her nipple, hardened by her excitement sticking into the palm of his hand. His other hand stroked its way down her back and coming to rest on her tight little ass. Taking a handful, he pulled her in closer to himself, enjoying the feeling of its tight, round curve. Steve felt for her nipple through the material and gave it a very gentle squeeze while pulling it ever so slightly. Jessica gave the tiniest of squeal of pleasure, breaking off the kiss.

"Sit down" she told him, making it sound almost like a command.

Eager to obey, Steve collapsed onto a bench behind him that ran along the wall, looking up into the lustful face of the young girl in front of him. Steve watched as this stunningly beautiful girl got onto her knees and crawled forward till she was kneeling right between his legs.

Without her amazingly blue eyes leaving his, she reached forward and unzipped his jeans. He lifted himself off the bench slightly, allowing her to pull them down his legs. He was wearing fairly tight boxers and Steve could see that his erection was almost painfully trying to force its way to freedom. Quickly, as though unable to wait any longer Jessica ripped off his underwear, and took a grip on his thick dick.

"Wow, it's huge" Jessica giggled as she used both hands to gently stroke the length of Steve's shaft. Her hands were so small that both together weren't quite enough to grip his full length.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Look, we got here just in time!" Jennifer whispered excitedly to her sister. After having ran along the outside of the building and looked through several windows they came to one that had the curtains drawn over the open window. Pulling the curtains aside slightly Jennifer had spotted her best friend in the arms of her cousin, who had one of his hands firmly on her ass and his other playing with one of her tits.

"Let me look" Sarah said quietly.

"Nothings happening yet, they are only kissing"

Jennifer could feel her excitement and anticipation building as she saw her friend crawling along the floor and reaching for his cock. When her cousin's large erection came into view she heard herself gasp with astonishment. It was bigger than she had thought it was, when it was rubbing up against her earlier.

"Hey, I've had an idea" Sarah whispered in her sister's ear. She took out her phone and switched on the video recording camera, holding it up to the gap in the curtains.

"What are you doing? They might see the phone!" Jennifer said panicking slightly, also very surprised that her shy sister was even considering doing this.

"Be quiet! We might want to watch it again later." Sarah said, grinning.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Steve pulled off his shirt and relaxed, leaning back against the wall. At the other side of the room he saw the curtains over the window twitch aside slightly. Then to his surprise, he saw the top of a mobile phone sticking up into view. He instantly switched his focus back to Jessica as she lowered her mouth to his balls and began circling her tongue over his soft and sensitive skin, leaving a little trail of moisture as she went.

Steve moaned with pleasure as one of his balls was sucked into the soft embrace of her lips and slowly licked by her warm little tongue. Steve looked down, past her hands that were still massaging his stiff shaft, to see her blue eyes staring straight up at him. With a tiny smile she took both of his balls into her mouth.

Releasing his balls from her mouth, Jessica pressed her tongue against the base of Steve's dick. She moved slowly up the underside of his shaft till she reached the top and took only its head into her mouth, running her tongue round its circumference. As she gave his dick a little squeeze around the base she lowered her lips taking as much of his erection into her little mouth as she could.

Steve took another glance back to the window and, yes, there was definitely a phone there, pointing its camera straight at him. The thought that someone was watching, and enjoying it enough to record it was turning him on even more.

Jessica began bobbing her head up and down, increasing the speed of her movements. Each time only managing to take just over half of Steve's dick into her mouth till it was hitting the back of her throat, causing her to choke slightly. Steve saw her slip a hand between her thighs and begin rubbing herself. A few more minutes of this and Steve was going to explode his load down the back of her throat. Wanting this to last he stopped her and let her stand up. Jessica reached up and slipped her arms through the straps of her dress, letting it fall straight to the floor.

To Steve's eyes the dress took an eternity to fall to the floor, as if in slow motion. It fell down, first revealing her perky little breasts. Two perfect little mounds of flesh with tiny, pink areolas encircling two erect little nipples pointing straight toward him. Falling further the dress uncovered her flat and toned stomach and the gentle curve to her hips. The dress hit the floor, fully exposing Jessica's young body. Even with her slim legs close together they still left a space leading up to the smooth and completely hairless lips of her pussy which Steve could see were already glistening with her juices.

"Wow, you look incredible" was all Steve was able to say.

Jessica walked forward and straddled Steve's lap as he was sitting down. She pressed herself up close to him, so his erection was pointing up into the space between their two bodies. Steve leaned forward and began to suck on her left nipple and with his fingers began caressing her other breast, squeezing and gently pulling on its nipple. Jessica purred with pleasure and began thrusting her hips forward. Her pussy slid up and down Steve's cock coating it in her juice, and Steve could feel the heat radiating from between those smooth lips.

Steve put both hands under Jessica's ass and lifted her with ease, causing her to give a little squeal of surprise. He lay her down onto a pile of coats on the floor and looked down on her cute little face, with the hint of a smile curling at the edge of her mouth. He lent forward, giving a swift kiss to her lips then kissed his way down her chest to give a gentle suck to each of her nipples. Jessica moaned with pleasure as Steve worked his way down her body. He gently licked the smooth skin of her inner-thigh working his way in towards her slit, her body shuddering under his touch.

Steve gently pushed her legs further apart to ease his access to her sweet little hole. He watched as a tiny dew-drop of moisture formed and ran the length of her tight slit. Catching it with his tongue Steve received his first taste of Jessica's sweet juices. Steve extended his tongue and ran it up to the top of her lips until he felt the little nub of her clit poking against his tongue. He flicked it with just the tip of his tongue, making her push her hips forward, eager for the contact. As he moved his tongue off her clit he heard a little whimper of disappointment. He began licking around the entrance to her moist little hole, dipping the tip of his tongue in and out.

Steve removed his tongue, with her taste still on his lips and began rubbing up and down her slit with his fingers. Suddenly and with no warning he slid two of his fingers knuckle deep into her velvety passage, feeling her muscles clench around them in surprise.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped through her pleasure.

Sliding his fingers in and out of her tight and wet little entrance Steve moved himself so that he could suck and play with one of her nipples. Jessica was tugging on her other nipple with one hand and with the other rubbing furiously on her clit; her eyes closed enjoying every sensation in her body.

Steve could hear her breathing becoming faster, interspersed with little squeals and moans of pleasure and could tell that she was very close to an orgasm. Nibbling very gently onto her nipple drove her over the edge. Steve felt the walls of her pussy clench tight around his embedded fingers as her legs locked together, trapping his fingers deep inside of her passage. Her whole chest rose off the floor, arching her back as every part of her body shook, as intense shockwaves of pleasure radiated through her. Moments later she collapsed back and lay still.

"Oh my god, that was amazing" she panted.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes looking up at Steve.

"I need your big cock inside of me so badly" she whispered

Hearing those words made his cock jump with excitement. Steve lay down onto the coats and let Jessica roll on top of him. He positioned himself so that whoever was at the window would have a good view of what was happening. Her breasts crushed up against his chest as she gave have a deep and passionate kiss, her tongue swirling around his own.

With a leg either side of him, she raised herself up and positioned the tip of his penis at the entrance to her tiny hole.

"I don't know if it will fit" she said

"Just go slowly" Steve said kindly, not wanting to miss out on having sex with such an attractive girl, again.

She lowered herself down onto his thick dick, rubbing her fingers over her clit. She only managed to take about half of its length until she stopped. Raising herself back up, she quickly slid back down taking its thickness with slightly more ease.

"WOW...you are so tight!" Steve exclaimed. It was true, Steve felt though as though he was stuck in a vice grip.

It took a few minutes before Jessica began to loosen up slightly. She was now thrusting herself backwards, spearing her pussy on Steve's erection and giving a tiny "Oh" of pleasure each time it probed deep inside of her. Steve could feel how wet she was. There was a little stream of her juice trickling down his dick and going down under his balls. He looked up, watching her young tits bouncing up and down in time with her movements. Jessica reached up and took her own breasts in her hands squeezing them together and pulling on her nipples. With one big thrust Steve pushed his dick straight up, just as Jessica was moving back down on to it. She came to rest with her little ass resting on top of Steve's balls.

"Fuck! It feels like you up in my stomach" She squealed

"It doesn't hurt then?"

"It feels amazing! Fuck me harder"

"Ok, get onto your hands and knees" Steve said with a smile.

She smiled back at him, rising off him slowly, until the head of his cock reluctantly left her pussy with a faint pop.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Oh my god, I wish I had that dick in my mouth" Jennifer said her sister as they watched their friend sucking on Steve's dick.

"Don't look at me like that. You can't deny that you would love a big cock like his" Jennifer said, responding to the slightly disgusted look on her sister's face.

"Of course I would...But he's our cousin, it's just wrong and I don't think it would ever happen." Sarah said, sceptically.

"Yeah it's a bit wrong, but it won't be easy to find a boy who's as good looking as him with such a nice, big penis. Plus he won't be a complete shithead, like the boys at school. And aren't you the one videoing the whole thing?"

They watched in silence as Steve lay Jessica down and began licking her out. Sarah looked over at her sister and was surprised to see that she had lifted up her dress and had a hand inside her panties, fingering her pussy.

"What are you doing?" said Sarah.

"What? Isn't watching this turning you on as well?"

"A bit...but I'm not doing that out here where someone could see"

Jennifer laughed and looked back through the gap in the curtains. As Jessica's orgasm was building up she began stabbing her fingers deeper and faster inside her own pussy, now rubbing her clit with her other hand. Almost at the exact same time as Jessica, Jennifer's own orgasm raged through her own body. She had to grab her sister's arm to steady herself, as the overwhelming waves of pleasure weakened her at the knees.

It took a few minutes for Jennifer to get her breath back. During which she realised that her pussy was so wet that it had completely soaked through her underwear and had begun to trickle down the inside of her leg.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Steve got onto his knees behind Jessica and was revelling in the sight of the tight little pussy being presented in front of him, for him to fuck. He suddenly realised they were both now facing the window. What if she noticed the camera at the window?

"Hey, what's taking so long?" Jessica giggled, moving back and wiggling her little ass against Steve's cock.

"Oh, nothing" Steve said, wasting no more time.

Steve took hold of his penis and directed it towards Jessica's eagerly awaiting pussy. He slipped the head in past her lips and putting his hands on her hips gently pushed forward till he was buried up to the hilt inside of her, causing her to sigh with pleasure. Jessica reached her hand backwards and started rubbing hard on her now very sensitive clit as Steve increased the speed of his thrusts. Each time Steve pulled her hips forcibly back towards him, pounding his dick in as deeply as he could.

Movement in front of her caught Jessica's eye. She looked up and noticed a phone sticking in through the window's curtains...a phone that she recognised. She laughed to herself, those girls were not only watching all of this, they were recording it! Thinking about having the cousins of the guy she was being fucked by, watching just turned her on even more, bringing her to the brink of a second orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum!" Steve moaned, barely able to hold it back any longer.

Thrusting as hard into her as he could Steve finally exploded his load deep inside her tight little pussy. The feeling of having his massive load shooting deep inside her, drove Jessica over the edge. Her body broke into a second powerful orgasm, sending shivers of pleasure rippling through her. The muscles of her vagina clenched down on Steve's dick milking him for every drop he had. Exhausted and satisfied they both collapsed on the pile of coats together.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Wow... that was amazing!" Sarah whispered to her sister.

"Yeah, can you imagining doing that with Steve?" said Jennifer

"It looks like that his penis would really hurt, but I want to try now after seeing Jessica enjoying it" Sarah said, smiling.

"Quick, we better get back inside" said Jennifer, grabbing her sister's arm.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The birthday party was winding down now and people were starting to leave. Steve went over to Jessica to say goodbye. She lent in and kissed him, pressing into his hand her phone number.

"Just in case." She whispered into his ear, smiling.

Steve then stood in the group around the twins to say goodbye. They both hugged him, pressing themselves in as close as they could. Jennifer was very conscious that her panties were still soaking and had left a sticky trail of her juice down her leg. Unexpectedly he felt a hand gently squeeze his cock through his trousers.

"Give us a call, we should hang out sometime" they both said, breaking apart.

Steve left for home with his parents. His mind felt somewhat numbed by the effects of the alcohol, but he was certain that that had been possibly the best night of his life.

Dexxa
Dexxa
18 Followers
12