Twin Exposure Ch. 01

Story Info
Carousel.
1k words
4.21
27.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Carousel

It began innocently enough, a group of four guys from work going to a Monday night baseball game. I was one of the four, not ordinarily a person to go anywhere on a work night, but the ticket was free and I didn't figure the game would run too late. If everything went right I'd make it home by midnight or a bit later, kind of late since work started at seven a.m., but nothing that would kill me. I might be a bit tired the next day, but I knew I could easily catch up on sleep through the rest of the week.

"You think we have any chance," I asked midway through the sixth inning. "I mean we're down by eleven and our best hitter is out with back trouble."

"Hey man, let's at least make the seventh inning stretch," Richard moaned, "It's not a game unless you make it through the seventh inning."

"Okay, that's one more inning and we're gone, right?"

"What if we start to catch up?" Richard asked.

"Look, they get within five next inning we'll stick around a bit longer, otherwise we leave."

"We are getting killed here," Mike added before chugging the last of his beer. "Hey, cold beer over here," he shouted to a vendor heading up the aisle. He reached a long, thin arm over several fans.

"Careful there Mike, remember we still have to drive home after the game," I said, as he sat back in his seat, his face buried in the beer.

"Hey, we're not leaving this game early just to head home, there's still plenty of night left tonight," Mike replied.

"You thinking of the Carousel?" Ray asked, swallowing the last of his beer and standing up, ready to go.

"What about the seventh inning stretch?" I asked.

"Hell we're getting killed here and the Carousel is waiting."

"Look, you guys go ahead, I'm gonna stick around and see if we catch up," Richard replied, "have fun at the Carousel."

As the three of us worked our way to the aisle, I asked Richard, "What is the Carousel?"

"You've never been to the Carousel?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Well, you've never been to a strip club if you haven't been to the Carousel."

"Well, I've never been to a strip club."

Mike and Ray were nearly to the aisle when Richard yelled out,"Hey guys, you've got a virgin here."

Ignoring the stares from the fans seated around us, I slipped out to the aisle, bound up the steps and followed Mike and Ray up into the stadium, heading for an exit. A number of other fans were leaving, so our conversation had an audience, much to my dismay. Hoping they'd tone down the dialogue, I tucked my hands in my pockets and just followed along. Well, they remained undeterred, continuing as if we were alone.

"A virgin?" Ray asked.

"No, it's just I've never been to a strip club."

Mike moved alongside of me and put an arm around my shoulder. "I think I feel a lap dance coming on. What do you think?"

"Hmm... Michele?" asked Ray.

"Not bad, but I'm thinking Star," Mike replied.

"Star?" Ray replied, grabbing my upper arm and squeezing the muscle. "You think he's ready for Star?"

Thankfully, we were now in the parking lot, far enough away from the people so they couldn't hear the ribbing I was getting. Ray and Mike had decided that I probably wasn't ready for Star, but they'd make arrangements with her anyway. I just followed along as we climbed into the car and headed away from the stadium.

Ray had turned on the radio to the ball game and we listened in dismay as the team actually was able to catch up and tie the game by the ninth inning. As we pulled into the parking lot at the Carousel, the game was just going into the tenth inning.

Stepping out of the car, we crossed the parking lot toward the bright flashing neon and a large, red door. Approaching the door you could actually feel the music as it vibrated through the building. Ray grabbed the door and held it for Mike and me as we stepped from psychedelic neon and muffled music into almost complete darkness. There was an enormous silhouette of a man standing in front of us, blocking further entry, but a few words from Mike and he stepped back and said loudly, "Welcome gentlemen."

I nodded and followed Mike into the club as my eyes and ears adjusted. There was a bit of dim light at the bar, but everything else was completely dark except the stage. There in the bright light a thin woman with very large breasts was teasing a crowd of men as she toyed with her g-string, which was holding probably twenty to thirty dollar bills.

Mike and I found a table, sat down and ordered drinks from a waitress I found much more alluring than the woman onstage. Ray had disappeared for the time being, but Mike had ordered a drink for him.

"Will she dance?" I asked Mike, nodding at the waitress as she headed back to the bar.

"No, at least not tonight, they have a pretty tough way of hiring here. First they negotiate the down payment, then the girls audition and if the crowd approves they're in. The waitress looks good enough, so she either couldn't afford the down payment or she couldn't dance."

"Wait a minute, you mean the girls pay..."

"Oh yeah, in an upscale club like this it's a pretty big buy in. If the girls get a large following or if they are recruited from somewhere else, the buy in is real small, but for most it can be a lot. Hey look, there's a couple up there who are gonna audition, hey, looks like twins."

I looked up and saw the twins for the first time. Although they were not dressed provocatively, they did look nice in the blue jeans and lace blouses they were wearing. Deeply tanned, their skin accented the light colored blouses and made their blonde hair seem almost luminous. Gazing up at them, an odd feeling came over me, and somehow I knew, my life had just changed. I felt a tingling in my crotch as I thought of the two of them onstage. This was going to be something special...