Twin Exposure Ch. 03

Story Info
Searching for Sky Blue and Cloud.
875 words
4.42
17.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Searching for Sky Blue and Cloud

The next day at work was bad, I was only a bit hung over, but tired as hell. That was bad enough, but then I had to listen to Richard about missing "the best game I could ever have hoped to see."

"Hell man, it was amazing, bottom of the ninth, two outs and we score six runs. Then came extra innings, we'd give up a few in the top of the inning and then pull it out in the bottom of the inning, tying it from behind like four or five times."

I then got to fill him in on our fun, leaving out a few of the details concerning my lap dance. I was pretty pissed at Mike and told Richard everything: "I mean damn Richard, he just walks up to these two women and asks what they'd charge to fuck. And they were nice girls, not like the others..."

"Nice girls John? They were strippers."

"No they were auditioning to be strippers, but damn, they were... ah, upscale."

"Ah, okay, upscale strippers," Richard said mockingly.

"Look, it doesn't matter, it was just fucking uncouth of Mike to do that. I tell you, I should have left him there to fend off the two women, they were about to kick his ass. They'd whip him when he was sober, so as drunk as Mike was, he had no chance. He's lucky I dragged him off to the car."

"Well, it turned out okay."

"No it didn't, by the time I got him loaded into the car, the girls were gone."

"What, did you plan to go negotiate a better deal," Richard replied.

"No, I just wanted to talk to them."

"What, ask them out on a date? Hell they're strippers."

"Fuck you Richard, you're as bad as Mike."

I walked away and before I reached my desk, I had formulated a plan. Plain and simple, I'd just have to return to the club tonight and find out when the girls would start dancing. Then I could come back and at least apologize to the twins.

The rest of the day at work was uneventful as I tried not to doze off at my desk. Anyway, though the day just seemed to drag on and on, finally I was able to shut down my computer and head for the exit. Thankfully I didn't run into Mike the entire day.

I grabbed a quick bite to eat at a nearby deli and made it to the Carousel by just after 6pm. Although the club basically opened before noon, apparently it really didn't get busy until nine or ten o'clock each night, so I was able to slip in without facing the big guy at the door. I wondered what Mike had said to get is in so quickly last night.

Once I stepped inside and my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I moved over to the bar, where I recognized the bartender from the night before. Without ordering a drink or anything I simply asked, "Hey, when are the twins scheduled to dance?"

"The twins?"

"Yeah, Sky Blue and Cloud... from last night."

"Oh, right, the audition. Yeah, they didn't get hired."

"But damn, they were beautiful, how could they not have gotten hired?"

"I don't know, I just heard we didn't hire them. Look, there's Star, she might know. Star, come here, got a question here."

I turned and was face to face with the woman who damn near had me coming in my pants the night before. She didn't recognize me.

"Yeah, you have a question?"

"I was... I was just wondering about the twins?"

Star looked over to the bartender quizzically. "You know Star, the two who auditioned."

"Oh yeah, Marjorie and Allison, they didn't get hired."

I asked, "But why, it seemed like the people liked them."

"They loved them, but the girls got in an altercation outside the club. Some big wig customer called back and complained this morning. They were all ready to hire them, but after the call, when the girls showed up here, the boss told them sorry."

"That son of a bitch," I growled.

"The boss?"

"No, no... the guy outside."

"You know him? Hey, wait a minute, yeah, he paid me to do a lap dance for you, now I remember you. Hell, you didn't even see the girls dance."

"No, but... but..."

"Wow, I told you they were good Jerry," she said to the bartender, "they already got a groupie here."

"No, no it's not like that, it's just..."

"Look, don't worry about that, we love the groupies, just as long as you keep paying for the dances. Anyway, your friend was the only reason the girls didn't get hired, I'm sure if you convince him to call back, they'd hire them in a minute."

"Well thanks, I'll have a talk with him in the morning."

"Before you go, you in the mood... no, I can see those two have done something to you. Well, good luck."

"Thanks again," I said to Star, not sure whether to shake her hand or what. I waved limply and slipped out the door, heading for my car.