Twin Exposure Ch. 04

Story Info
Finding Sky Blue and Cloud.
1.2k words
4.46
18.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04: Finding Sky Blue and Cloud

"You son of a bitch, I ought to kick your ass up and down the parking lot," I shouted at Mike as he climbed out of his car that next morning at work. He immediately ducked back into the car until he saw it was me. "Yeah, you know you deserved it."

"Whoa, whoa, what is going on? What did I do?" he asked.

"You know what you did, you fucking asshole."

"No, I'm serious, I have no idea why you're so pissed."

"Try the Carousel, the twins... you got any idea now?"

"Oh that, hell man I didn't know you cared, dammit that was the first and only time you've been to a strip club."

"I went back last night, Star told me the girls were gonna get hired until you called up and fucked up their deal," I said.

"Well damn, they fucked with me outside the..."

"Stop right there Mike, did you forget, I was there. You were the one fucking with them, you were the one out of line, soliciting them as if they were common street whores."

"Shit man they're just strippers."

"Cut the shit Mike or I'm gonna put my boot up your ass."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, but what can I do now?"

"You can call your friend at the club and get those girls their job back."

"Look, I really just barely know the guy..."

"We're gonna march into your office together and I'm gonna watch you call him up."

"Okay, just settle down."

"Well, let's go."

I followed him as he walked into the building, said good morning to our receptionist and headed straight to his office. I immediately sat down in one of his chairs and stared expectantly at him.

He reluctantly picked up the phone and dialed. I watched as he fidgeted around waiting for an answer. "Hey Jerry, is Charlie in?

"Oh really, yeah, I'd like to talk to him.

"Hi Charlie... yeah, it's going fine. Yeah... Hey, look the reason I'm calling is the twins I talked to you yesterday about.

"Yes, well look Charlie, I think perhaps I may have been a little out of...," he paused a moment when I jumped up out of my chair and leaned over his desk.

"To be honest Charlie, I was way out of line there, and the girls, they were fine. Yes, it was all my fault.

"I'd appreciate it if you would give them another chance.

"You will? Great and I'm sorry to screw things up for you.

"Okay, well I'll buy if you have Jerry put a little booze in the drinks.

"Yeah, I'll see you then. Bye-bye."

He hung up the phone and looked at me, "Happy now?"

"Yeah, just don't fuck with them anymore," I said walking out his door. Heading back to my desk I made plans to head back to the Carousel again that night, hoping I might run into the twins.

Mike stayed out of my hair the rest of the day and I was able to get quite a bit of work done, so much that I was able to actually leave work a little early. I stopped by my apartment, took a quick shower, got dressed and headed out.

I arrived at the Carousel about the same time as the night before and got in before the doorman took his position. I headed immediately over to the bar and asked the bartender, "Hey, did they get the twins rehired?"

"Yeah, they sure did, they start Saturday, you'll have to come back."

"For sure. Hey you don't expect them to stop by or anything?"

"Actually, you just missed them, I'm surprised you didn't run into them in the parking lot."

"Let me go check, thanks for the information."

"See you Saturday night," I heard him call out as I ran out into the parking lot.

Looking around I didn't see them anywhere, but just as I was about to unlock my car to head home, I remembered seeing them go into a nearby coffee shop, after there altercation with Mike. I figured I'd take a chance on finding them and headed to the shop.

The place was interesting, made up to resemble a 1950s or so diner, complete with jute box panels at each booth, a counter with swivel seats, and a soda fountain. I couldn't help but be amazed at the irony of looking for a couple of strippers in such a wholesome looking place.

Glancing down the booths, I saw their blonde hair almost immediately. Taking a deep breath, I walked down to their booth and froze... Feeling a bit dizzy, I just stood there looking at them as they looked up at me.

Fortunately, I was finally able to mumble, "Ah, this is awkward but, I wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah, about what?" one of them asked pertly.

Remembering how one of them were ready to go for Mike's throat the other night I quickly continued, "I actually wanted to apologize to you."

"Apologize, for what?"

"The other night, after your audition at the Carousel, I was with that clown who approached you outside the club."

"Yeah, I remember, you're the one who dragged him off to the car."

"Is he the one Star told us about?" the tough one asked.

"Did you come up here yesterday and talk to Star?"

"Yes, when I found out what happened I made the guy call back and tell the truth about it all."

"So you got our jobs back," the tough one said, softening up her tone a bit.

"Well yes, I guess I did."

"Look do you want to sit down?" As I moved to sit the not so tough one held out her hand and said, "I'm Marjorie, and this is Allison."

Shaking her hand I said, "Not Sky Blue and..."

"Cloud? Lord no, those are our stage names."

"Well, I kind of wondered," I said, gazing at Marjorie, my eyes slipping down her tan neck to steal a quick glance of lighter skin barely visible through her blouse.

I felt something brush along my thigh and looked down to see Marjorie's hand resting lightly. Not sure what was about to follow, I looked back up into her steel blue eyes. "From what Star says, you really missed our audition."

"Yeah, you see one of the guys..."

"Shh..." she said, holding a finger to my lips, "Don't worry we understand, but I was just thinking, since you missed us then and since I want to find a way to thank you for getting our jobs back, why don't you come over and let us give you a preview."

"A preview?"

"Yeah, come back to our apartment and we'll dance for you. It will give us a chance to dance before a live audience," Marjorie said excitedly.

I looked over at Allison, who nodded, a little bit less excitedly. "Okay, sounds like fun," I answered.

"Great," Marjorie said, leaning forward and kissing me firm on the lips. She leaned back, reached to my face to wipe away some excess lipstick and then grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I slipped out of the booth and then followed the two women as they walked up to the counter to pay. My crotch began tingling as I watched the way they walked, knowing I'd be getting a close up look at both beautiful asses in just a few minutes.