Twin Exposure Ch. 05

Story Info
An erotic thank you.
1.1k words
4.55
18.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05: An Erotic Thank You

I hopped in my car and followed behind Marjorie and Allison, in their beat up Toyota, to their apartment complex which was only a few blocks away. I parked next to them at a fairly upscale looking complex. I did notice that most of the cars parked around were fairly new and expensive. The twins' Toyota did tend to stand out among the other vehicles.

Mindless of the other cars, the girls waited for me to climb out of my car and then they led me to a downstairs apartment. Stepping inside, I immediately noticed a strange dichotomy: one half of the apartment practically sparkled, while the other half was littered with shoes and clothes.

Marjorie directed me to the couch as she disappeared into her neat room while Allison went into the messy room. I sat back on the couch wondering about this odd couple of twins, to look so much alike, but to be so different. Marjorie had seemed the friendliest so I had been immediately drawn to her, and to be honest, I was a bit intimidated by Allison. She had an intensity that seemed ready to boil over at the slightest provocation.

Looking around the apartment it was immediately apparent that the women were a bit short on cash. The little bit of furniture obviously came with the apartment, and the only other things that decorated the living area were a few sketches torn from an artists sketchpad. The drawings were done in charcoal and all had a sad and dark quality to them.

One of the drawings was a ballerina, not in the midst of dance, but collapsed to the floor, clutching a foot in apparent agony. The way the artist had portrayed the pain in the dancer's face with but a few dark lines and smudges was amazing.

"That was Allison's drawing of me, of the time I injured my ankle," Marjorie said. "The way she drew it, you would think she felt the pain in her own ankle."

"It is an expressive drawing, is she studying art?"

"Well, she was, till the money got tight, she had to get a job then, at a bookstore. We're hoping the dancing will let us save some money so we both can get back to school."

"Were you going to school too?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do, my major was undecided," she answered. I wanted to hear more, but just then Allison slipped in, went to the windows making sure the blinds were closed and then moved to a CD player she had brought from her room.

Marjorie motioned for me to sit down, just as Allison started the music. It was the same music that they had played at the Carousel several nights earlier, the time I missed their professional debut because I was led away for the lap dance. I sat forward as the girls began moving to the music

It was riveting as they removed their blouse leaving the pure white bras against their nearly bronze skin. Now as they moved, they quickly unhooked the bras, but didn't throw them away, instead, as they danced, they would give me only short peeks of the skin beneath the bra, skin that seemed to glow bright white against their magnificent tans.

Their long hair added to the performance, somehow falling over an exposed breast after I got only the slightest glimpse of white skin and the briefest hint of a bright pink areola and nipple. They'd then toss back the hair, but suddenly the loose bra covered them again.

I reached to my crotch and adjusted my now hard cock just as they both tossed the bras aside, and turned to face me, the hair cascading back behind their shoulders, their breasts, white and magnificent moved up and down with each breath as sweat trickled between them. It was only then that I noticed the music had stopped and it remained silent for another several seconds. The twins remained motionless, letting their breast be admired.

The music then started again and Allison began dancing as Marjorie moved toward me. Not sure what was happening, I stood up, letting her, kneel down and reach to unfasten my pants. With a little help from me, my pants were soon at my ankles, I was sitting on the couch again and Marjorie's breasts were wrapped around my cock, sliding up and down.

My attention was now suddenly divided between Allison removing her pants and exposing her beautiful ass, just barely concealed by a tiny thong, and Marjorie's breasts sliding up and down the length of me. Allison continued, teasing me now with her thong, pulling it away from her body and then letting it settle against her skin. Her tan lines were distinctive at her waist too, with her ass and pubis all a bright white, with only slightly darker, curly pubic hair peeking around the thong.

Suddenly I felt Marjorie take me in her mouth and I looked back. She stared up at me, her steel blue eyes drawing me to her. I could see her cheeks puff in and out as she moved and sucked me, her tongue doing impossibly delightful things over and around the head of my cock.

I could feel the pressure building and knew I was about to come, when suddenly Allison, tore off her tong and moved toward me. Moving alongside of Marjorie, she spread her legs and sat down on my lower thigh, near the knee. She immediately began humping her pussy against my leg in unison with Marjorie's motions on my cock.

Pleasure shot trough my body and exploded in my cock as I shot my cum into Marjorie's mouth while Allison continued moving on my leg, moaning each time she thrust forward. While still oozing the last of my cum between one sister's lips, I reached up and grabbed Allison's breasts, my thumbs rolling slowly around her nipples.

"No, no, no," she suddenly screamed at me, "you don't touch me!" She stood up and ran into her room.

"Allison, wait...," Marjorie called out, jumping up and following her. Just before she went into Allison's room, she looked back at me, "Sorry, let me talk to her. It will be okay, just wait there a bit."

Not sure what was going to happen next, I reached down, took off my shoes and worked my pants over my ankles. I decided to hope for the best and wait without putting my pants back on. I remained on the couch letting my mind shuffle through the possibilities with the twins in just the next room and me, without my pants, sitting quietly on the couch.